Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
birthday question
Last post by hermeswind
Today 06:45 AM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:59 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:54 AM

Old November 29th, 2017, 08:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Mink turned her eyes on Snake with a purr, she sat down and beckoned him close. "Snake, when you grow up I want you to treat the love of your life with love and respect she deserves." she whispered. Her eyes soft and caring. "Alright?" Mink looked up, her eyes landed on Rowena. "Rowena, come over and join us." she called with a purr.

Rune looked up from what he was doing. His eyes landed on Shatter. "Shatter." he called over. His eyes one green eye took in his second-in-command.

Valkryie looked at Dawn then back at Silent. "Sure why not." she meowed standing up, she turned her attention back on Dawn. "I'll be back. I won't be long." and with that she turned her attention on Silent. "Well?"
Her ears perked and her head turned over to the she cat who was runes mate to bad. She purred herself and smiled " why sure darling ! " she meowed with fake joy but it sounded real . She padded over her tail kept swaying her head held high her emerald eyes mesmerizing " now what is the reason for calling a little she cat like me over here again? " she asked and smiled on the inside it killed her to smile oi! How can they smile like this so much?it's killin me

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 29th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Shoot! I accidentally got rid of rank!
Wind was a 'paw, sorry.

Character Site

Old November 29th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Lyan

My Mood: Busy

NAME: Hawkfire (no, not a warrior cat name, literally pronounced that way—the e is silent, so it’s more like Hawkfir)

LOOKS: dark brown with white fire-shaped mark directly over heart; icy blue eyes

RANK: fighter (I’m guessing that’s what you mean by rank?)

PERSONALITY: depends on the situation

CRUSH/MATE: open

OTHER: none
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:08 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Mink turned her eyes on Snake with a purr, she sat down and beckoned him close. "Snake, when you grow up I want you to treat the love of your life with love and respect she deserves." she whispered. Her eyes soft and caring. "Alright?" Mink looked up, her eyes landed on Rowena. "Rowena, come over and join us." she called with a purr.

Valkryie looked at Dawn then back at Silent. "Sure why not." she meowed standing up, she turned her attention back on Dawn. "I'll be back. I won't be long." and with that she turned her attention on Silent. "Well?"
Snake purred. "Of course, miss Mink! I'll be sure to treat her with resekt and love."
Shard laughed as her young kit mispronounced "respect". She smiled and stroked him with her tail. Shard looked up as Mink called over Rowena. She didn't really know the she-cat, but she would like to get to know her.

(@Shadow Hey, I could have Loon fall in love with Dawn. This time he won't be an absolute jerkwad. He'll actually like her. Is that okay?)
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent refrained from smirking. Ah this was going too well. He put on a face of suprise. “Oh Valkyrie are you sure?” the tom asked.

Dawn’s eye narrowed behind Valkyrie’s back. She knew what he was doing. That price of fox dung.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Snake purred. "Of course, miss Mink! I'll be sure to treat her with resekt and love."
Shard laughed as her young kit mispronounced "respect". She smiled and stroked him with her tail. Shard looked up as Mink called over Rowena. She didn't really know the she-cat, but she would like to get to know her.

(@Shadow Hey, I could have Loon fall in love with Dawn. This time he won't be an absolute jerkwad. He'll actually like her. Is that okay?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Her ears perked and her head turned over to the she cat who was runes mate to bad. She purred herself and smiled " why sure darling ! " she meowed with fake joy but it sounded real . She padded over her tail kept swaying her head held high her emerald eyes mesmerizing " now what is the reason for calling a little she cat like me over here again? " she asked and smiled on the inside it killed her to smile oi! How can they smile like this so much?it's killin me

Valkryie nodded. "I am sure, Silent." she meowed softly. Her blue and red eye took in Silent, every detail.

Mink purred down at Snake. "Good." she nuzzled the tiny little kit, she then turned to Rowena. "I thought you could use some company." she told her with a laugh. "Use she-cats need to stay together, am I right?"
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyan View Post
NAME: Hawkfire (no, not a warrior cat name, literally pronounced that way—the e is silent, so it’s more like Hawkfir)

LOOKS: dark brown with white fire-shaped mark directly over heart; icy blue eyes

RANK: fighter (I’m guessing that’s what you mean by rank?)

PERSONALITY: depends on the situation

CRUSH/MATE: open

OTHER: none
Accepted!

And yes xD

Last edited by BTS.official.__; November 30th, 2017 at 07:13 AM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:16 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:

Rune looked up from what he was doing. His eyes landed on Shatter. "Shatter." he called over. His eyes one green eye took in his second-in-command.

Shatter narrowed his amber eyes, ears perking. Hmm, what did Rune want? Standing up, the large tabby tom strode over, his tail and head held in a proud manor. "Yes, Rune?" The tom cat asked, his tone polite and even.
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:21 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Mink purred down at Snake. "Good." she nuzzled the tiny little kit, she then turned to Rowena. "I thought you could use some company." she told her with a laugh. "Use she-cats need to stay together, am I right?"
(Is Rowena based off the Supernatural character? If so, you nailed it!)

Shard nodded her head. "Hello Rowena." she looked back as Holly and Snake ran off to play somewhere else. Slash stayed by her side, studying Rowena. He didn't look scared, suspicious or anything. Just making sure she was "ok".
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post

Sure thing :3 it will be hard though for her to warm up to him-she to him being one of the tough cats )
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Sure thing :3 it will be hard though for her to warm up to him-she to him being one of the tough cats )
(yay! they can start roleplaying right away!)

Loon stalked away, mumbling about how Mink needed to show him more respect. Then he shook his head. He had forgotten for a split second that Mink was Rune's mate. He made a mental note to stay away from her. The older tom passed Dawn, glancing at her. He picked up a vole and settled down to eat it. The entire time, he couldn't help glancing at the she-cat. He felt as if he was being attracted to her. He couldn't imagine why, though.