Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Ready2Crash
Today 10:42 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:38 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 10:36 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:25 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:24 PM

Old November 27th, 2017, 05:50 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Tobu Slowly Woke up, His Old Fashioned Alarm clock beeping at him. "Ugh, Morning already....Well, lets make the most of it..." He Mumbled to himself, Slamming a hand down on it's Snooze button, Effectively Silencing it. He Quickly sat himself up, Before getting out of his bed. He Walked over to his Closet, and Glancing at his varying suits. "Heh...I Must have at least 50 different shades of Black in here....." He said to himself, Before picking out one of the more Rustic-Looking suits. "They say that looking good in a brown suit is hard....P-leae! I Always Look Good in Brown!" He said to himself, laughing quietly. He Quickly changed out of his Pajamas, And into his suit, before Walking over to his Locker. He typed his Combination into his Scroll, And it opened, letting out a small puff of steam. He carefully opened the Door to it, and Smiled as he pulled out his Signature weapon, the Khendra, and it's Magnetic Sheath. "Hm, I'll need to Polish you...But I'll do it tomorrow. It's not like we're Fighting anyone today or anything of the sort.." He said to himself, as he slipped the magnetic sheath around his waist, And clipped his Weapon into it. He let out a small sigh, Before walking over to his Mirror. He Pulled a comb off of his Dresser, and quickly, but carefully, Combed his hair, making himself look rather neat. He Set the comb down, and walked over to the door, And Smiled as he walked out into the hall. One of the Positives of the top floor of the Dorm Building is that he was allowed to use the Elevator to go to his room as he pleased, unlike most other students, who had to take the stairs. As he Stepped into the Elevator, he nodded at one of the Faculty staff, Whom he had not met yet.

Ozpin Glanced at the Student who had Rushed into the Elevator, Forced to Hold back a Grin as he noticed how the kid seemed like he was going to some sort of event. He nodded back to him, wondering what class he had to go to to need to be dressed up like that. He Didn't say anything though, since he did not want to Aggravate the Student. Last thing he needed was Students hating him.
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Angel cried. Those were her first friends and team. They died like heros. She saw more people coming. The rabbit didn't want this to happen.
Blake was gonna go help Angel but maeve blocked her from her friend
" I don't think so sweetie you harmed my friend enough " maeve said coldly and turned around to her friend and hugged angel her own ears were down
" you still got me kid " she said softly . Blake hissed her eyes returning to the cold and deadly look they used to have fine next time dont call me for help she thought bitterly now walking off. She walked through the forest she needed to think and to calm down

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 27th, 2017, 06:07 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Tobu Slowly Woke up, His Old Fashioned Alarm clock beeping at him. "Ugh, Morning already....Well, lets make the most of it..." He Mumbled to himself, Slamming a hand down on it's Snooze button, Effectively Silencing it. He Quickly sat himself up, Before getting out of his bed. He Walked over to his Closet, and Glancing at his varying suits. "Heh...I Must have at least 50 different shades of Black in here....." He said to himself, Before picking out one of the more Rustic-Looking suits. "They say that looking good in a brown suit is hard....P-leae! I Always Look Good in Brown!" He said to himself, laughing quietly. He Quickly changed out of his Pajamas, And into his suit, before Walking over to his Locker. He typed his Combination into his Scroll, And it opened, letting out a small puff of steam. He carefully opened the Door to it, and Smiled as he pulled out his Signature weapon, the Khendra, and it's Magnetic Sheath. "Hm, I'll need to Polish you...But I'll do it tomorrow. It's not like we're Fighting anyone today or anything of the sort.." He said to himself, as he slipped the magnetic sheath around his waist, And clipped his Weapon into it. He let out a small sigh, Before walking over to his Mirror. He Pulled a comb off of his Dresser, and quickly, but carefully, Combed his hair, making himself look rather neat. He Set the comb down, and walked over to the door, And Smiled as he walked out into the hall. One of the Positives of the top floor of the Dorm Building is that he was allowed to use the Elevator to go to his room as he pleased, unlike most other students, who had to take the stairs. As he Stepped into the Elevator, he nodded at one of the Faculty staff, Whom he had not met yet.

Ozpin Glanced at the Student who had Rushed into the Elevator, Forced to Hold back a Grin as he noticed how the kid seemed like he was going to some sort of event. He nodded back to him, wondering what class he had to go to to need to be dressed up like that. He Didn't say anything though, since he did not want to Aggravate the Student. Last thing he needed was Students hating him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Blake was gonna go help Angel but maeve blocked her from her friend
" I don't think so sweetie you harmed my friend enough " maeve said coldly and turned around to her friend and hugged angel her own ears were down
" you still got me kid " she said softly . Blake hissed her eyes returning to the cold and deadly look they used to have fine next time dont call me for help she thought bitterly now walking off. She walked through the forest she needed to think and to calm down
"Lets go to opizn. Get our team name changed" angel sobbed getting up.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old November 27th, 2017, 06:18 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

((Gotta take my Shower, I'll be back in about 15-20 minuets. I'll reply to whatever you post after.))
Ozpin Stepped out of the Elevator once it reached the Main floor. he let out a Sigh, Heading out of the main School Building, and Out towards the Statues. He let out a sigh when he got out of the main building, and a Cool-ish breeze hit him, which made him smile. He secretly loved the cold. He usually kept his Room at 60 Degrees Fahrenheit, and although he wanted his office to be that cold, the Thermostat couldn't go that low. He looked off into the distance, his mind debating weather or not he should make some sort of announcement today, primarily one about how well most of the students were doing with their studies.
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:14 PM

Quote:

"Lets go to opizn. Get our team name changed" angel sobbed getting up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
((Gotta take my Shower, I'll be back in about 15-20 minuets. I'll reply to whatever you post after.))
Ozpin Stepped out of the Elevator once it reached the Main floor. he let out a Sigh, Heading out of the main School Building, and Out towards the Statues. He let out a sigh when he got out of the main building, and a Cool-ish breeze hit him, which made him smile. He secretly loved the cold. He usually kept his Room at 60 Degrees Fahrenheit, and although he wanted his office to be that cold, the Thermostat couldn't go that low. He looked off into the distance, his mind debating weather or not he should make some sort of announcement today, primarily one about how well most of the students were doing with their studies.
Maeve spotted the principal and tapped his shoulder she put her hands behind her back " sir....can we have our team name changed? You see...we are missing * gulps * members... " maeve asked and her ears were down looking back at her dead friends and her upset friend .
" It used to be AAME now can it be AM? " she asked again. She hugged her friend again .
________
( Yang and blake?)
Blake was sitting on a tree branch her leg swung off it she looked out in the distance have they suspected anything yet? she thought and sighed she was growing tired.

Old November 27th, 2017, 07:19 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Maeve spotted the principal and tapped his shoulder she put her hands behind her back " sir....can we have our team name changed? You see...we are missing * gulps * members... " maeve asked and her ears were down looking back at her dead friends and her upset friend .
" It used to be AAME now can it be AM? " she asked again. She hugged her friend again .
________
( Yang and blake?)
Blake was sitting on a tree branch her leg swung off it she looked out in the distance have they suspected anything yet? she thought and sighed she was growing tired.
Angel was trying to dry her tears.
"They saved the soul but risked their lives" she whispered to ozpin.
------
Yang sat beside her.

Gone

Old November 27th, 2017, 07:26 PM

Quote:

Angel was trying to dry her tears.
"They saved the soul but risked their lives" she whispered to ozpin.
------
Yang sat beside her.

Blake looked to her left then back at the horizon then she looked to her left again to see her friend she jumped up and was on another branch she looked a bit like a cat as she crouched " don't scare me like that! " she growled her bow twitched again and she put her hand on it your gonna give it away! That's not your goal! Stay hidden until it's safe remember ! she thought

Old November 27th, 2017, 07:27 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Blake looked to her left then back at the horizon then she looked to her left again to see her friend she jumped up and was on another branch she looked a bit like a cat as she crouched " don't scare me like that! " she growled her bow twitched again and she put her hand on it your gonna give it away! That's not your goal! Stay hidden until it's safe remember ! she thought
"No need to hide your serect I know. You got drunk last night and told me and only me" yang said.

Gone

Old November 27th, 2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:

"No need to hide your serect I know. You got drunk last night and told me and only me" yang said.
She was wide eyed she never got ...drunk. She shook her head and leapt up to a higher branch now looking down narrowing her eyes
" why would I tell ....you?! Adam ruined everything for me! I have to hide " she growled her eyes now cold . Last night was a mistake she will make sure not to go to any more sleep overs or drink. She'll be more careful .

Old November 27th, 2017, 07:40 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
She was wide eyed she never got ...drunk. She shook her head and leapt up to a higher branch now looking down narrowing her eyes
" why would I tell ....you?! Adam ruined everything for me! I have to hide " she growled her eyes now cold . Last night was a mistake she will make sure not to go to any more sleep overs or drink. She'll be more careful .
"Hey it was just you have over 5 shots. And that was before the sleepover I forgot about it. You just said white fang. And you still have the tattoo. I removed half of it." Yang told.

Gone