Last post by ollie
Today 12:32 PM

Old November 13th, 2017, 06:56 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly “ yes we do as a matter of fact. I’m one hell of a cook I’ll have you know. Not tell me what do you desire for dinner? I hope I’m not late” he says with a playful wink
Tord smiled awkwardly. “One hell of a cook, eh?” He teased, before laughing. Now the sleep-depravation was beginning to get to him, making him even more of a mess than he already was. “I really don’t care what I have to eat,” he sighed, pushing himself up again. “Anything that might help me with another all-nighter would be good,” he shrugged, unsure of any of this.
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:00 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
He laughs softly “ yes we do as a matter of fact. I’m one hell of a cook I’ll have you know. Not tell me what do you desire for dinner? I hope I’m not late” he says with a playful wink

Naruto laughs softly “ we bought it off a old friend of ours who taught us the things we know. He was a good man...” he sighs softly “ yea we’re trying even Sasuke flirting isn’t helping that much so we just let it be. Besides you found us!” He says happily as he noticed more costumers coming in “ oh I’ll be back where’s winter when you need him?” He says as he begins to walk up to Trinidy “ and how can I help you today?”
@Myik

Winter a tall handsome man with white hair and ice blue eyes was behind tom. He growls a bit “ hi pretty boy you want something from our cafe?” He asks calmly as he walks by tom
Tom's eye twitched "please sir"he faced winter " refrain from calling me pretty boy." He said an edge to his voice

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:03 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord smiled awkwardly. “One hell of a cook, eh?” He teased, before laughing. Now the sleep-depravation was beginning to get to him, making him even more of a mess than he already was. “I really don’t care what I have to eat,” he sighed, pushing himself up again. “Anything that might help me with another all-nighter would be good,” he shrugged, unsure of any of this.
He smiles “ I have just the meal wait here” He says as he begins to walk towards the kitchen after a few good minutes and a sweet but a bit salty smell was in the air and eventually Sasuke comes out with a bowl of some delicious looking stew. He puts it in front of tord “ eat up stalker “
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:05 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Tom's eye twitched "please sir"he faced winter " refrain from calling me pretty boy." He said an edge to his voice
He smiles “ alright pretty boy. What do you want?” He asks almost coldly
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ I have just the meal wait here” He says as he begins to walk towards the kitchen after a few good minutes and a sweet but a bit salty smell was in the air and eventually Sasuke comes out with a bowl of some delicious looking stew. He puts it in front of tord “ eat up stalker “
Tord blinked. Well, it was good to know he had just the food. However, he had no idea what that food was. He waited in silence, typing on his computer. When Sasuke came back, he blink. “What’s it made with?” he asked awkwardly. He ignored the stalker comment, trying not to laugh as he said that.
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:14 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord blinked. Well, it was good to know he had just the food. However, he had no idea what that food was. He waited in silence, typing on his computer. When Sasuke came back, he blink. “What’s it made with?” he asked awkwardly. He ignored the stalker comment, trying not to laugh as he said that.
He smiles “ some rare meat we found when we went hunting last week. It’s still fresh even now. Along with some vegetables we grew in a yard I’ve bought nearby. All fresh.” He says kindly “ it’s deer stew. Try it.” He says happily
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:21 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ alright pretty boy. What do you want?” He asks almost coldly
Tom grabbed winter by the neck and threw him into a booth then he leaned down and said "I told you don't call me pretty boy." Then without a word to the other patrons he stormed out of the cafe only to sit just beyond the last window on the concrete the only bed he knew and hot painful tears squeezed past his eyes

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:25 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Tom grabbed winter by the neck and threw him into a booth then he leaned down and said "I told you don't call me pretty boy." Then without a word to the other patrons he stormed out of the cafe only to sit just beyond the last window on the concrete the only bed he knew and hot painful tears squeezed past his eyes
Winter eyes widened when this happened as soon as the boy left, he begins to smile happily “ I found myself a love!” He says excitedly as Sasuke sighs softly “ work now” Winter stands up and growls “ no love now work later “ he says as he begins to take off leaving Sasuke and Naruto to sigh at it
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ some rare meat we found when we went hunting last week. It’s still fresh even now. Along with some vegetables we grew in a yard I’ve bought nearby. All fresh.” He says kindly “ it’s deer stew. Try it.” He says happily
Tord blinked. Deer stew? He let his mind process that for a moment, before he calmed down. “Nice” He said simply, before carefully trying some of it. “Explain how this is meant to help me with an all-nighter?” he asked, looking over at Sasuke, slightly curious.
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Winter eyes widened when this happened as soon as the boy left, he begins to smile happily “ I found myself a love!” He says excitedly as Sasuke sighs softly “ work now” Winter stands up and growls “ no love now work later “ he says as he begins to take off leaving Sasuke and Naruto to sigh at it
Tom looked up just to see winter coming up to him he instantly wiped his tears away and stood up prepared to beat the heck out of him.