Today 04:40 PM

Old December 31st, 2016, 03:22 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

"Oh, yes I know." Onyx replied, and gave a small smile. "You know, I saw Bleddyn today... in the Dark Forest. He told me something..." he started, and looked at her.

"First he said that he was going to use Chiaki against us... and second..." he paused, his eyes softening. "He said that you were with kits..." he said after a few moments. He had no anger, no resentment. He saw how much a kit changed his own brother, how could he be mad? He wasn't like Bleddyn, who only wanted kits so he had a legacy.

The Oriental's blue orbs were softened, his pupils wide. If Bleddyn was right, then he had to know, because his kin would be the first thing Bleddyn would use against him. He didn't want that. Bleddyn was wrong about one thing. That Lilith would never recover from the things he did. Onyx had been by her side through every melt down, every fight and everything she needed him for. She was already doing well, though some scars never fade.
"...Are you accusing my daughter of being a traitor? She's like your best friend- he's trying to pit you against her, I'm sure." Lillith insisted, her eyes narrowing as her own mate tried to accuse her daughter of a crime she knew Chiaki would never commit, just because she loved her family too much to ever side with a liar like Bleddyn. "And I- I'm not with kits. He's trying to trick you, and I'm honestly surprised that you would listen to his words and not think about how much he lied when he was alive, when he betrayed almost everyone he talked to!" She wasn't sure about her own health- she wasn't certain, and so she'd deny the fact. It was how the molly worked, never trying to admit that it was possible, that she could be with kits and wouldn't even know about it.
Old December 31st, 2016, 03:49 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...Are you accusing my daughter of being a traitor? She's like your best friend- he's trying to pit you against her, I'm sure." Lillith insisted, her eyes narrowing as her own mate tried to accuse her daughter of a crime she knew Chiaki would never commit, just because she loved her family too much to ever side with a liar like Bleddyn. "And I- I'm not with kits. He's trying to trick you, and I'm honestly surprised that you would listen to his words and not think about how much he lied when he was alive, when he betrayed almost everyone he talked to!" She wasn't sure about her own health- she wasn't certain, and so she'd deny the fact. It was how the molly worked, never trying to admit that it was possible, that she could be with kits and wouldn't even know about it.
"Truth or not, it's a possibility.you have been showing signs of something." He said, some weird calmness to his voice. Now this was serious.

"Lilith, this is a serious matter. If you're with kits, you know the first thing he's going to go after? Them. Do you want another issue with that back stabbing fool? You have already gone so far, it will kill your mind. You know I'm an empath. You have some worry in you.fear that I might be right." his voice had some kind of desperation.

"I'm not Bleddyn. I won't leave you like he did. I won't run off for another. I won't grow angry at your snappy tongue. That's what makes you, you. He never saw that. I trust you, Lilith. Can I say the same about you?"
Old January 1st, 2017, 02:54 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

"Truth or not, it's a possibility.you have been showing signs of something." He said, some weird calmness to his voice. Now this was serious.

"Lilith, this is a serious matter. If you're with kits, you know the first thing he's going to go after? Them. Do you want another issue with that back stabbing fool? You have already gone so far, it will kill your mind. You know I'm an empath. You have some worry in you.fear that I might be right." his voice had some kind of desperation.

"I'm not Bleddyn. I won't leave you like he did. I won't run off for another. I won't grow angry at your snappy tongue. That's what makes you, you. He never saw that. I trust you, Lilith. Can I say the same about you?"
"The reason I'm worried is because of how you're talking about Chiaki, Onyx! It's not because of some fake kits you're talking of, or because I'm trying to hide something from you- you're accusing my daughter, and won't even admit to it!" Lilith narrowed her eyes, hissing as he tried to compare himself to Bleddyn- he didn't even care to think about how he was trying to say her own daughter had been tricked. "Maybe I'd trust you more if you listened to me more than you listened to Bleddyn- one of the cruelest cats around here, and you still think his information is more reliable than mine is!" Her ivory fur was bristled in hostility as she talked- she was hard to handle in general, but when you insulted her kits and trusted a liar and a manipulator over her own word, now that was cause for a lot of anger in the molly's mind.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 03:19 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"The reason I'm worried is because of how you're talking about Chiaki, Onyx! It's not because of some fake kits you're talking of, or because I'm trying to hide something from you- you're accusing my daughter, and won't even admit to it!" Lilith narrowed her eyes, hissing as he tried to compare himself to Bleddyn- he didn't even care to think about how he was trying to say her own daughter had been tricked. "Maybe I'd trust you more if you listened to me more than you listened to Bleddyn- one of the cruelest cats around here, and you still think his information is more reliable than mine is!" Her ivory fur was bristled in hostility as she talked- she was hard to handle in general, but when you insulted her kits and trusted a liar and a manipulator over her own word, now that was cause for a lot of anger in the molly's mind.
Onyx couldn't help but to be angry at himself, believing Bleddyn, but Chiaki had been distant. He felt that he had a duty to believe Lilith, and if Bleddyn himself was going to get into his mind, then maybe Lilith had a right to be mad at him. Though most cats would snap back at her, or just end it there, he wouldn't. After a moment of thought he said a few words almost every syndicate would never say.
"You're right. I'm wrong for accusing Chiaki." he said plainly with a sigh, his eyes staring down at his paws. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm getting a bit too sure of myself."
With another small sigh, he looked up at Lilith and stood. "Thanks for the help with my shoulder. But Lilith, take care, will you?" he sighed, and began to pad out of the den.

Last edited by monfang; January 2nd, 2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old January 5th, 2017, 04:45 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

{Timeskip to the healer's den? @Moonfur @FoxyFanGirl }

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 5th, 2017, 04:47 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Aldrin appeared, the deep scratch on his leg was too much, he settled near a nest.
lotusfang
Old January 5th, 2017, 06:54 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{Timeskip to the healer's den? @Moonfur @FoxyFanGirl }
Yup)

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 6th, 2017, 09:18 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

{Ok @FoxyFanGirl and @Moonfur }
Pastelle padded inside, dragging her paws along the firmly-packed soil of the ground. The healer's den was not very spacious, yet not cramped either. The many crevices of the den were filled with a various amount of herbs, giving off an earthy smell. The tortoiseshell's first instinct was to back away and retreat back into the clearing- who knows that kind of plants are in here, that could seriously mess up my life? but she didn't want to be known as weak for not entering a mere den.

"Shadow, you should heal him now." She said, as if the procedure was a magic trick. Her eyes were focused on Shadow and Slash alone; no other cats could captivate her attention, and the aroma of herbs and freshly-picked plants would be dizzying if she focused on it for too long.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 7th, 2017, 05:56 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Pastelle padded inside, dragging her paws along the firmly-packed soil of the ground. The healer's den was not very spacious, yet not cramped either. The many crevices of the den were filled with a various amount of herbs, giving off an earthy smell. The tortoiseshell's first instinct was to back away and retreat back into the clearing- who knows that kind of plants are in here, that could seriously mess up my life? but she didn't want to be known as weak for not entering a mere den.

"Shadow, you should heal him now." She said, as if the procedure was a magic trick. Her eyes were focused on Shadow and Slash alone; no other cats could captivate her attention, and the aroma of herbs and freshly-picked plants would be dizzying if she focused on it for too long.
Slash slumped down inside of a nest and closed his eyes. He breathed in the scents of the herbs. Andvthen Pastelle flashed through his mind and hisvrigid body relaxed slightly. Pain from his wound was pulsing through his body and he tensed.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 7th, 2017, 10:53 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
Slash slumped down inside of a nest and closed his eyes. He breathed in the scents of the herbs. Andvthen Pastelle flashed through his mind and hisvrigid body relaxed slightly. Pain from his wound was pulsing through his body and he tensed.
"I know, I know, Could you get me some wet moss please?" She asked. Her fur was raised as she quickly grabbed some poppy seeds. "Eat these," She sorted threw more herbs. "Borage leaves would maybe work, Feverfew would be best, I don't know how borage would effect him." She grabbed some Feverfew out of a small pile, and nudged them to Slash. Shadow chewed up the marigold and placed it on the wound, and rapped it in the cobwebs. Once she was done, she sat back to look at her work. "Stay here for a few days so I can see how its working. Pastelle, could you go get him a mouse or something? He needs to eat." She said with a final mew/\.