Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Animation Request paying...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 AM
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 01:15 AM
Can I mommy?
Today 12:16 AM
Splitpaw Art Request
Today 12:13 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2024, 06:27 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: let's get it together! (Open to apprentices + up!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Moonpaw
Black and brown Tabby Siamese mix

Moonpaw searched for Garlicfeather and Dandeliontuft, well she could if she knew what they looked like though. But good golly, her first patrol, she’s never been this excited since she was found by Beanstar…. She took a heavy sigh as she tried to focus on looking for her patrol mates.
@Ravenswings
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather wasn’t actually sure what Moon Paw looked like, so he gave a useful little shout to let them know where he was. ‘CMERE MOON!!’ if that didn’t get the point across, what else would?

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; January 29th, 2024 at 06:32 PM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 02:39 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: 24hrs if urgent, 72hrs otherwise :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Springpaw
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

For once she was going to be doing a border patrol this would be a first for her as her time being an apprentice. Kinda amazed her how long she went not being sent to the border, most she got sent was hunting patrols. Something she had a feeling had to do with Pebblesplash after her very first patrol. Now that annoyed her, just because she didn't know how to hunt the first time didn't mean she had to be sent on nothing but hunting patrols. The lionheart made her way towards the other two she was sent with, wasting no time. "Gonna have to show me where the damn thunderclan border is since I kept getting sent on hunting patrols" she stared toward Jayfrost. It didn't help that her past two mentors had left her in the dust and her third one was questionable, doing the same as the last ones.

@al3cc766 @Ravenswings
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
>Scottish accent!<

thunderclan border..hopefully they wouldnt have to come face to face with any thunderclanners, it was stressful enough just running a regular patrol at the moment. his first patrolmate had apperantly sat rather close to him by chance so he shifted a bit to face the apprentice.
he huffed at laugh at the apprentice..springpaw he thought her name was, at least he was almost sure, complaining about always being sent on hunting patrols. he could personally not relate, remembering one or the other border patrol in the past few moons.
"well. its your lucky day, cuz i know where it is" he joked and stood up.
"you know if daisypaw has been on border patrol recently? where are they anyway?" the silver tabby asked, looking around for the second apprentice.

@Ravenswings

"i hate the never ending sky"

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old January 30th, 2024, 03:12 AM
literally alec hardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was in the desperate need to shake off her poor mood. Perhaps going out and finding herbs would distract her mind for a little bit. A small smile came to Adderpaw's face when she watched a warrior excitedly run up to another apprentice. That was nice, a warrior that didn't treat apprentices as dirt. "Do we have any marigold?" Adderpaw mewed not trying to be too loud. She really couldn't think of another herb

@Sklle @celeste @al3cc766

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw almost let out a sigh of relief at the positive reaction of her clanmates, more specifically the warriors that seemed to immediatly accept her as patrolleader. knowing she was being taken serious gave her a bit more confidence in her abilities, so much she could almost overplay that she didnt really know what marigold is used for.

"we dont really have any herbs right now." because tansypaw took them, she thought bitterly, the thought of tansypaw gone still stung. hopefully tansypaw would find peace wherever she was right now.
"i dont know how successful you'll be finding these after all the snow we got but it'd be real good if you could look for chickweed and brighteye. if you cant find any of these you can bring back moss, sticks and cobwebs."
she took a deep breath, preparing to rattle off the descriptions of the herbs so they would be found. should she have assigned them more than two herbs? no- better not overwhelm them with descriptions. better get a lot of these two herbs than maybe possibly the other ones. quality over quantity, especially if quality meant getting the correct herbs.

"chickweed is really tall and always in a big sorta bush with hard stems. they got thick light green leaves that kind of look like a bunch of green flowers together. they should grow in the forest around rocks."

"bright eye. they normally got a lotta pink flowers but i dont think they got much more than leaves. the leaves are kind of long, pale green n smooth and they got tall thin stems. they dont have a lot of leaves too. thats it! good luck to you!" me mewed, giving the patrol a smile before turning to her own patrol again. or well, the one cat that had actually waited for her.

"thank you sorrelblaze" she grinned at the compliment. "yeah looks like i'll have to explain the herbs when we get there" she nodded, passing him to lead them out to the sleepy thicket. she hadnt planned to go this fast, and originally wanted to explain the herbs on the way but it looked like she would have to postpone any explaination to when they got there.

@JellyMoons @Sklee @celeste (hope i tagged everyone)(only semi proof read i apologize for any mistakes)
#minkpaw766

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:13 AM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 06:33 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather felt glad to be leading the patrol, not like it made much of a difference who lead it anyhow. It just held that feeling like you were in charge of something, for once. Garlic Feather couldn’t recall any interactions with Moon Paw before, and well, obviously he knew Dandelion Tuft! She was his awesome best friend, at least he assumed they were best friends? They were pretty close he’d assume, anyhow. Garlic Feather had never been good at hunting, of course. He’d been more hoping for a herb hunting patrol where he’d at the least get explanations of what to look for and not need to stalk plants. What sorta warrior can’t hunt well? This sorta warrior can’t hunt well. Garlic Feather was personally pretty anxious toward it, especially since he was patrolling with Dandelion, he didn’t want to embarrass himself in front of his friend! Another moment where he got mentally sidetracked, Garlic Feather hoped he’d be easy to see, and waited for his patrolmates to gather.
( @Ravenswings @FruitBatz )
Dandeliontuft came over, smiling. Hey Garlicfeather! She purred warmly, ears perked in interest.
Old January 30th, 2024, 10:12 AM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather

Garlic Feather wasn’t actually sure what Moon Paw looked like, so he gave a useful little shout to let them know where he was. ‘CMERE MOON!!’ if that didn’t get the point across, what else would?
Moonpaw

Her ears perked as she began to trot to Garlicfeather, she couldn’t tell if she was in trouble already or if this was her patrol leader. “Yes sir?” She asked in a soft quiet tone.

@Ravenswings

Last edited by FruitBatz; January 30th, 2024 at 10:13 AM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 11:26 AM

Quote:

Moonpaw

Her ears perked as she began to trot to Garlicfeather, she couldn’t tell if she was in trouble already or if this was her patrol leader. “Yes sir?” She asked in a soft quiet tone.

@Ravenswings
Dandeliontuft noticed Moonpaw was nervous, sending her a sympathetic smile. Don’t worry. You aren’t in trouble. She meowed, pressing her nose into their fur, hoping the note would calm them.
Old January 30th, 2024, 08:36 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Dandeliontuft noticed Moonpaw was nervous, sending her a sympathetic smile. Don’t worry. You aren’t in trouble. She meowed, pressing her nose into their fur, hoping the note would calm them.
Moonpaw

Moonpaw smiled as she looked up at Dandeliontuft, very happy she wasn’t trouble. “Oh ok! I’m Moonpaw by the way!…are you Garlicfeather?” She asked politely as her head tilted.

@Fritter
Old January 31st, 2024, 11:27 AM

Quote:

Moonpaw

Moonpaw smiled as she looked up at Dandeliontuft, very happy she wasn’t trouble. “Oh ok! I’m Moonpaw by the way!…are you Garlicfeather?” She asked politely as her head tilted.

@Fritter
Dandeliontuft smirked. I am now! She joked, giving Garlicfeather a mocking look, pressing her nose into his fur as a gesture to show she was joking. I’m Dandeliontuft, but you can call me Dandelion! And this furball is Garlicfeather. She meowed, keeping her eyes on the Tom she’d introduced.
/ Garlicfeather = @Fritter / Moonpaw = @/Fruitbatz /
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:33 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Queen ]

Hearing her name as well as the other two cats in her patrol. The molly dipped her head before meeting up with Swanbite and Toadpaw. "Alright lets get going.", she meowed before heading out. Marigoldleap hoped her kits would be alright in the nursery without her. She had to help her clan or there might not be a future for them.

[ @JellyMoons; @Katiethewolfchild; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old February 2nd, 2024, 03:19 AM
literally alec hardy

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes
@Cherry~ fadingsun mention patrol report

the apprentice led her patrol back to camp, proud of both their find and that she was able to lead a successful patrol with minimal problems.
"Fadingsun i am here to report my patrol, we were successful, however we came across fox scent. we didnt go look for it but i think its important you know"
she mewed after placing the herbs she had gathered on the ground, she would have to take two trips to carry all the herbs into the medicine den but, honestly, that was a good thing.

[+3 sticks, +2 tansy, +2thyme, +1 poppy, +2 chickweed, +3 burdock root] - x x x x
(hope this is okay, i know what territory these herbs are supposed to grow in but no idea what type of place sleepy thickets is lolz)
#minkpaw766

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; February 2nd, 2024 at 03:20 AM.
Closed Thread