Today 10:50 PM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 10:39 PM

Old October 10th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Shadow was doing more than sitting. He was laid out on the ground, exhausted and injured. He was going to be here a while.

The alpha walked into his den, Amber at his side. "Congratulations, on your victory, Shadow."

Shadow replied with a faint nod. "Thank you."
”Congratulations?! What kind of sick twi-“

”Know your rank den mother.” Amber warned, she honestly did not like the she-wolf, which she had found out what her name was, but the alpha took Sunset in, and she couldn’t have any say in the matter.

”Oh shut your-“

”Need I to speak again? There is no such behavior such as yours tolerated in this pack, especially towards the alphas.” She warned and watched as Sunset didn’t say another word but looked as if she where to pounce on Amber right now. “I apologize sir, you may continue.”
Old October 10th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
”Congratulations?! What kind of sick twi-“

”Know your rank den mother.” Amber warned, she honestly did not like the she-wolf, which she had found out what her name was, but the alpha took Sunset in, and she couldn’t have any say in the matter.

”Oh shut your-“

”Need I to speak again? There is no such behavior such as yours tolerated in this pack, especially towards the alphas.” She warned and watched as Sunset didn’t say another word but looked as if she where to pounce on Amber right now. “I apologize sir, you may continue.”
Shadow wanted to snap a reply back to the she-wolf but he knew better. Not like he could anyway.

The alpha looked at Shadow. "You've impressed me today with what I saw. " He said. "I think it's time you knew my name. My name is Navy." He said dipping his head as if he was talking to another Alpha, I think you and I will get along just fine."

Shadow nodded, remaining silent.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old October 10th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow wanted to snap a reply back to the she-wolf but he knew better. Not like he could anyway.

The alpha looked at Shadow. "You've impressed me today with what I saw. " He said. "I think it's time you knew my name. My name is Navy." He said dipping his head as if he was talking to another Alpha, I think you and I will get along just fine."

Shadow nodded, remaining silent.
ooOoooo the name is cooool

Amber grew a bit jealous, The alpha barely ever talked to her like that, and he never told new-comers his name. Something must be real special about this wolf.

After a minute of glaring at the two she sat next to Shadow, every once and a while she would turn her gaze to quickly make sure he was fine before returning to looking at Amber. ‘They want me to stay quiet? I’ll stay quiet.’ She huffed.
Old October 10th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
ooOoooo the name is cooool

Amber grew a bit jealous, The alpha barely ever talked to her like that, and he never told new-comers his name. Something must be real special about this wolf.

After a minute of glaring at the two she sat next to Shadow, every once and a while she would turn her gaze to quickly make sure he was fine before returning to looking at Amber. ‘They want me to stay quiet? I’ll stay quiet.’ She huffed.
Navy looked at Shadow and Sunset. "I understand he's hurt, but take him to the Medical den. Me and her have some discussing to do.

Shadow nodded and forced himself to his paws. Slowly making his way out of the den to the medical one where Taka was waiting.

Old October 10th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Navy looked at Shadow and Sunset. "I understand he's hurt, but take him to the Medical den. Me and her have some discussing to do.

Shadow nodded and forced himself to his paws. Slowly making his way out of the den to the medical one where Taka was waiting.
Sunset didn’t say another word as she rushed to go help Shadow with walking.

”Yes sir?” Amber asked the mandatory question. Her mind raced. Did she do something wrong? Would she be forced to do more one-wolf patrols? More singular wolf hunting parties? What if she said something wrong? Who knows, all she did was stand there, eyes to the ground as they should be.
Old October 10th, 2018, 10:27 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Sunset didn’t say another word as she rushed to go help Shadow with walking.

”Yes sir?” Amber asked the mandatory question. Her mind raced. Did she do something wrong? Would she be forced to do more one-wolf patrols? More singular wolf hunting parties? What if she said something wrong? Who knows, all she did was stand there, eyes to the ground as they should be.
He smiled and lifted her face, so she was looking at him. "You did nothing wrong." He said. "You've done so much I can't be mad at you." He praised. "It's about Shadow." He explained. "He's a silent person, but as you said before in your report, he's well trained and he knows his role and position, something that I need, someone who won't question our rules. But it's more than that. During the fight, I saw something in him, something that he truly wasn't." He started. "He is an important wolf here. That shadow travel he can do, he can easily be a spy for us to use. Because it's getting too dangerous for you." He said. He thought that what he said sounded hard, so he made sure he added, "Not because I don't think you can do it. But because I can't lose you." He licked her cheek. "But in order to do that, I need two things. One, for him to be able to trust the pack, which means we must keep him as happy as possible, which means he needs to be treated like he's a part of the pack while he is unable to do anything. When, he healed though, I need you to train him to be a perfect assassin that can never be caught." Navy looked at her. "Can I trust you with this task."

Old October 11th, 2018, 07:35 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
He smiled and lifted her face, so she was looking at him. "You did nothing wrong." He said. "You've done so much I can't be mad at you." He praised. "It's about Shadow." He explained. "He's a silent person, but as you said before in your report, he's well trained and he knows his role and position, something that I need, someone who won't question our rules. But it's more than that. During the fight, I saw something in him, something that he truly wasn't." He started. "He is an important wolf here. That shadow travel he can do, he can easily be a spy for us to use. Because it's getting too dangerous for you." He said. He thought that what he said sounded hard, so he made sure he added, "Not because I don't think you can do it. But because I can't lose you." He licked her cheek. "But in order to do that, I need two things. One, for him to be able to trust the pack, which means we must keep him as happy as possible, which means he needs to be treated like he's a part of the pack while he is unable to do anything. When, he healed though, I need you to train him to be a perfect assassin that can never be caught." Navy looked at her. "Can I trust you with this task."
oooooo are they mates or is he manipulating her?

Amber relaxed looking at him. “We would need to be careful sir...he seems to be uncontrollable when...whatever just happened happens.” She thought back to the incident. “We almost lost two wolves...” she thought of the two sitting in the healers den. Suddenly she looked down. “Sir, May i suggest we learn what makes him this way, so it won’t happen in our pack yet again?” She quickly then backed up her statement. “We can use it against our enemies in battle.”

After a few minutes she spoke again. “And this Sunset character, she is the only one as of now that snapped him out of it....but her loyalty is obviously not with us...she does not act her rank, she challenges me, and she even challenged you!” The last part of her sentence sounded like a whine. “I would like to get rid of her...but what if she is the reason Shadow goes insane? What if someone threatens to hurt them...does he become what he was?” She realized she was just babbling on so she quickly apologized and looked down once again. “Yes sir i will try my best.”
Old October 11th, 2018, 08:11 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
oooooo are they mates or is he manipulating her?

Amber relaxed looking at him. “We would need to be careful sir...he seems to be uncontrollable when...whatever just happened happens.” She thought back to the incident. “We almost lost two wolves...” she thought of the two sitting in the healers den. Suddenly she looked down. “Sir, May i suggest we learn what makes him this way, so it won’t happen in our pack yet again?” She quickly then backed up her statement. “We can use it against our enemies in battle.”

After a few minutes she spoke again. “And this Sunset character, she is the only one as of now that snapped him out of it....but her loyalty is obviously not with us...she does not act her rank, she challenges me, and she even challenged you!” The last part of her sentence sounded like a whine. “I would like to get rid of her...but what if she is the reason Shadow goes insane? What if someone threatens to hurt them...does he become what he was?” She realized she was just babbling on so she quickly apologized and looked down once again. “Yes sir i will try my best.”
Navy listened to her worries and suggestions fully. "I too have some of those worries." He agreed. "It looks like Sunset is his trigger." He said. "But I trust you can get the answers you want to find." He said.

Old October 11th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Navy listened to her worries and suggestions fully. "I too have some of those worries." He agreed. "It looks like Sunset is his trigger." He said. "But I trust you can get the answers you want to find." He said.
Amber’s nose twitched in aggravation but only for a short moment. “Of course...thank you, i will try my best sir.” She said before asking for permission to leave. A plan forming in her head of what she will do.
Old October 11th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Amber’s nose twitched in aggravation but only for a short moment. “Of course...thank you, i will try my best sir.” She said before asking for permission to leave. A plan forming in her head of what she will do.
He nodded, signaling that she could leave.

Shadoe was lying in the medical den, being watched carefully by Taka.