Today 04:37 PM

Old April 9th, 2019, 06:27 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

Snowpaw flinched and took a step back at the glare Lizardstripe gave him. "Sorry." he muttered. He turned towards the apprentice. "Of course you'd be helping your clan, Lizardstripe's a great teacher." He smiled. "No cat wants to leave." He said, somewhat forcefully. He looked to his mentor for approvement but he was surprised by his words. "Thanks." He dipped his head, hiding his astonished face.
No cats wants to leave huh...? Timberpaw thought with a nod, grinning slightly. "Yeah, ok! This sounds cool.'' The brown tom flicked his fluffy tail happily. Surely his clan had lied! These two seemed nice enough, from what he could tell so far.
He looked around the dark, forested area. Seeing other multiple cats,from the other clan made him feel a bit better about this. Turning his attention back to the two toms, he flicked an ear. "so what are we doing first? Fighting techniques?" He inquired, his eyes lighting up.

@Coriander

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 9th, 2019, 07:26 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

No cats wants to leave huh...? Timberpaw thought with a nod, grinning slightly. "Yeah, ok! This sounds cool.'' The brown tom flicked his fluffy tail happily. Surely his clan had lied! These two seemed nice enough, from what he could tell so far.
He looked around the dark, forested area. Seeing other multiple cats,from the other clan made him feel a bit better about this. Turning his attention back to the two toms, he flicked an ear. "so what are we doing first? Fighting techniques?" He inquired, his eyes lighting up.

@Coriander

@EternalBlaze
(Sorry for the late reply! <3)

Lizardstripe allowed a quiet but deep and rumbling purr to escape his chest. "Of course it's cool," he meowed in response to Timberpaw. "What's better than training with the sky's finest warriors?" Was he laying it on a little too thick? No, of course not, and even if he was and Timberpaw tried to escape, he could count on Snowpaw to take out the other tom for him.

"No battle technique's yet," he said with a sideways tilt of his head. "I'd like to start off with a mock battle between you two, just to evaluate your skills and see what needs to be... worked on."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 9th, 2019, 09:17 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

The munchkin mix crept from behind the trees where his black and brown dappled pelt hid him well. Even though he had walked through this mud so many times he was surprised his paws weren’t webbed, his lip still curled in disgust. Thornblood’s golden eyes flickered with murderous delight. ‘Fresh blood.’ He would stick to the shadows, waiting for only the most attentive, focused students to spot him. The small tom refused to train anything less than the best. And this was the first step. To simply... wait.

[open for a few c:]
Lightpaw wasn’t very surprised to find herself in the Dark Forest. She knew, of course, that they were always recruiting, never satisfied with their defeat. She felt somewhat pleased. Although she didn’t think herself the evil type, the clans could use some changes, and it never hurt to have extra training. She looked around. At first glance there was no one in sight, but Lightpaw checked again, as she always did. Her yellow eyes caught something in the undergrowth, and she stepped forward carefully, silently. “Hello?” Said the white and grey she-cat, her ears twisting behind her in case of an attack from behind. You could never be too careful.

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old April 9th, 2019, 11:39 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Flameleaf
@Shivers
@Moonwishes

Stonefrost stepped back into the clearing she made her speech in. She sat under the darker shadows of a tree nearby, waiting for her party of apprentices to come by. We don't have much time to train here, not until the battle. Who knows how many we will lose then, either by death or our stray lambs will find their ways again. Her tail twitched with annoyance and excitement, death will be at her paws again, the obnoxious yet satisfying feeling of blood soaking the fur and staining her muzzle. Her claws were unsheathed and her teeth were bared at the thought, a good fight is what I desire most right now; however, now is not the time for the deadly fight that I desire.

Last edited by Cave; April 11th, 2019 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Flameleaf's mention wasn't working, SORRY FLAMELEAF
Old April 10th, 2019, 01:56 AM
GrimDark

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
@Flameleaf
@Shivers
@Moonwishes

Stonefrost stepped back into the clearing she made her speech in. She sat under the darker shadows of a tree nearby, waiting for her party of apprentices to come by. We don't have much time to train here, not until the battle. Who knows how many we will lose then, either by death or our stray lambs will find their ways again. Her tail twitched with annoyance and excitement, death will be at her paws again, the obnoxious yet satisfying feeling of blood soaking the fur and staining her muzzle. Her claws were unsheathed and her teeth were bared at the thought, a good fight is what I desire most right now; however, now is not the time for the deadly fight that I desire.
Fawnpaw made it too the dark forest training area she had stayed behind a bit more then the others cause her trust issues she looked up at stonefrost her green eyes glaring a bit with no trust at all yet fawnpaw was not the type too trust easy
Old April 10th, 2019, 06:00 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
Lightpaw wasn’t very surprised to find herself in the Dark Forest. She knew, of course, that they were always recruiting, never satisfied with their defeat. She felt somewhat pleased. Although she didn’t think herself the evil type, the clans could use some changes, and it never hurt to have extra training. She looked around. At first glance there was no one in sight, but Lightpaw checked again, as she always did. Her yellow eyes caught something in the undergrowth, and she stepped forward carefully, silently. “Hello?” Said the white and grey she-cat, her ears twisting behind her in case of an attack from behind. You could never be too careful.

At first, Thornblood thought he was going to have to reveal himself, actually step out of the undergrowth. But finally, an attentive student caught his eye. Hmm, she was young, but he knew from experience that being young didn’t matter. It did bother him that he was about her height, though. Curse those short legs.

“Hello,” he purred, his mouth forming a smile as he stepped forward to reveal himself. Forget the mouse-brains over there, he didn’t care. “My name is Thorn, young one.” He didn’t want to use his self-given warrior name, not yet. This feline hadn’t proved worthy of knowing it. “And yours is...?” He invited the feline to answer, using an open demeanor he wouldn’t usually use. As opposed to some of the other idiots in the Dark Forest, Thornblood Preferred the art of mind games and deceit rather than brute strength.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 10th, 2019, 07:39 AM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:

At first, Thornblood thought he was going to have to reveal himself, actually step out of the undergrowth. But finally, an attentive student caught his eye. Hmm, she was young, but he knew from experience that being young didn’t matter. It did bother him that he was about her height, though. Curse those short legs.

“Hello,” he purred, his mouth forming a smile as he stepped forward to reveal himself. Forget the mouse-brains over there, he didn’t care. “My name is Thorn, young one.” He didn’t want to use his self-given warrior name, not yet. This feline hadn’t proved worthy of knowing it. “And yours is...?” He invited the feline to answer, using an open demeanor he wouldn’t usually use. As opposed to some of the other idiots in the Dark Forest, Thornblood Preferred the art of mind games and deceit rather than brute strength.
Lightpaw nodded politely. “I’m Lightpaw.” She sat down, carefully curling her tail around her white paws. She had considered lying to Thorn, but what was the point? “You hid yourself very well. Alas, I am not so talented at keeping myself hidden.” She said admiringly. With her white pelt, she often stuck out among the shadowy trees of her clan, Thunderclan.

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old April 10th, 2019, 08:36 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:

The munchkin mix crept from behind the trees where his black and brown dappled pelt hid him well. Even though he had walked through this mud so many times he was surprised his paws weren’t webbed, his lip still curled in disgust. Thornblood’s golden eyes flickered with murderous delight. ‘Fresh blood.’ He would stick to the shadows, waiting for only the most attentive, focused students to spot him. The small tom refused to train anything less than the best. And this was the first step. To simply... wait.

[open for a few c:]
(You said a few so I hope your not busy <3)
the small ragdoll looked up, she didn’t know what was happening. She felt the hard ground beneath her paws but this was a dream... yet it felt so real to her. As the trees loomed over her she started to shake a bit, it’s just a nightmare, just a nightmare. As the bushes shook she turned into the thick forest “Hello?” She called hesitantly, “I-I know somebody’s there!” She said her eyes widening in fear.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 10th, 2019, 06:24 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

@EternalBlaze
(Sorry for the late reply! <3)

Lizardstripe allowed a quiet but deep and rumbling purr to escape his chest. "Of course it's cool," he meowed in response to Timberpaw. "What's better than training with the sky's finest warriors?" Was he laying it on a little too thick? No, of course not, and even if he was and Timberpaw tried to escape, he could count on Snowpaw to take out the other tom for him.

"No battle technique's yet," he said with a sideways tilt of his head. "I'd like to start off with a mock battle between you two, just to evaluate your skills and see what needs to be... worked on."
@EternalBlaze
--

Timberpaw turned his gaze towards Snowpaw. A mock battle? That shouldn't be..too hard. He guessed, seeing as it would be like play fighting as kits again. He gave a slow, but agreeable nod. "Sure."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 11th, 2019, 12:44 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Darkbelly looked as unsure as he felt, and he glanced away from Illusion. "Do they?" he echoed her words, contemplating where she was going with this. "I suppose some changes might be good for the Clan, but I don't want anyone to get killed in the process." Or severely wounded. He still didn't trust the other cats he had met.

"Illusion," he repeated. "That's a nice name." Not as lovely as herself, though he wouldn't dare voice that. "It's not from a Clan, though, is it? Where are we, exactly?"

@SuspiciousMindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules