Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Fadingstar's Den (Only...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:42 AM

Old October 28th, 2017, 08:46 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
ok so winterclan will share borders
and tinykit also
Don't forget to quote or mention people, or else they wont know you answered.

( @CinnamonCookie )

Old October 28th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Don't forget to quote or mention people, or else they wont know you answered.

( @CinnamonCookie )
I keep forrgeting BLAH

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old October 28th, 2017, 02:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
The apprentice slowly nodded. Flyingspirit's answer hadn't been that satisfying to her, but she guessed it would be better not to ask too many questions for now. After all, they had just met, and she was just an apprentice. She had to know where her boundaries stood.
However, she did have another question in mind. She knew Lightningscale had gone hunting, but the fresh-kill pile was completely empty. There were already four of them. Plus, they had to find some fresh moss, and possibly brambles, to help out Dragonstar.
She looked awkwardly to the side, then back at the other cat, clearing her throat.
"Sooo ... I kinda want to go out in the forest to hunt and fetch some moss and brambles ... but I don't want to go on my own. Would you perhaps want to come with me ?" She asked, watching the other cat expectingly.

(Maybe they could come across Owl/Swiftowl's during their ... well, patrol ?)
Flyingspirit shrugged,” Sure. It would help me learn the territory.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 28th, 2017, 02:29 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Flyingspirit shrugged,” Sure. It would help me learn the territory.” He meowed.
"Alright then ! And thanks ! We should get going, the prey isn't going to just sit down and wait for us to catch it ..." She paused when she tought back on her previous catch of the day." ... or maybe it will. Only Starclan knows."
She then started to head out of the camp, watching behind her to see if Flyingspirit was following her. The thought crossed her mind that they would leave the camp unprotected, but then she realized they didn't have much, and didn't have any queens, kits or elders to take care of. They didn't even have a medicine cat or a deputy ! With that in mind, she decided she would do her best to convince any cat they might encounter to join them.
When they arrived in the forest, she focused on the scents. There were so many, she didn't know where to start.
"So uh, should we split up ?" She asked Flyingspirit.

Old October 28th, 2017, 02:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Alright then ! And thanks ! We should get going, the prey isn't going to just sit down and wait for us to catch it ..." She paused when she tought back on her previous catch of the day." ... or maybe it will. Only Starclan knows."
She then started to head out of the camp, watching behind her to see if Flyingspirit was following her. The thought crossed her mind that they would leave the camp unprotected, but then she realized they didn't have much, and didn't have any queens, kits or elders to take care of. They didn't even have a medicine cat or a deputy ! With that in mind, she decided she would do her best to convince any cat they might encounter to join them.
When they arrived in the forest, she focused on the scents. There were so many, she didn't know where to start.
"So uh, should we split up ?" She asked Flyingspirit.
Flyingspirit had followed closely,” Sure. I’ll just flying up and find you if I get lost.” He meowed dropping into a hunters crouch and killing a mouse and burying it. I could also just track my scent back here then follow her’s until I find her. ( Wait isn’t she an apprentice. Flying can mentor her...haha new member of the clan mentoring a clanborn cat)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 28th, 2017, 03:03 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Flyingspirit had followed closely,” Sure. I’ll just flying up and find you if I get lost.” He meowed dropping into a hunters crouch and killing a mouse and burying it. I could also just track my scent back here then follow her’s until I find her. ( Wait isn’t she an apprentice. Flying can mentor her...haha new member of the clan mentoring a clanborn cat)
Magpiepaw nodded, meowing a quick "Okay. And I'll make sure I scream hard enough for you to find me if I get lost. I'm not sure I could do the same to find you though ... " she finished, looking back at her wings sadly. She then went off on her own, finding a bird, and missing it by a mouse's tail. She cursed under her breath, before finding a plump mouse gnawing on some seed, too absorbed in its meal to be aware of its surroundings, and the predator lurking about. She pounced on it when she felt the timing was right, and almost let a victory cry when she managed to catch it, silencing it forever.
She hid her fresh catch under a pile of leaves and went off to find some other prey to kill. She managed to catch another small vole, and went back to her hiding place. Once there, she smelled a scent that certainly wasn't prey, but a cat. It wasn't any of the cats she had encountered during her stay in Dragonclan, though. On her guard, she fetched her catches and went somewhere else, deeper in the forest, unaware of the looming shadow following her.

Wow what suspense, I really wonder who that new cat could be ...

(Yes she is an apprentice, though she doesn't have an official mentor in this clan yet. Dragonstar showed her some things, but that's about it. I guess Flyingspirit could become her mentor though, if that's okay with you @littledragon0625 )

Old October 28th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Magpiepaw nodded, meowing a quick "Okay. And I'll make sure I scream hard enough for you to find me if I get lost. I'm not sure I could do the same to find you though ... " she finished, looking back at her wings sadly. She then went off on her own, finding a bird, and missing it by a mouse's tail. She cursed under her breath, before finding a plump mouse gnawing on some seed, too absorbed in its meal to be aware of its surroundings, and the predator lurking about. She pounced on it when she felt the timing was right, and almost let a victory cry when she managed to catch it, silencing it forever.
She hid her fresh catch under a pile of leaves and went off to find some other prey to kill. She managed to catch another small vole, and went back to her hiding place. Once there, she smelled a scent that certainly wasn't prey, but a cat. It wasn't any of the cats she had encountered during her stay in Dragonclan, though. On her guard, she fetched her catches and went somewhere else, deeper in the forest, unaware of the looming shadow following her.

Wow what suspense, I really wonder who that new cat could be ...

(Yes she is an apprentice, though she doesn't have an official mentor in this clan yet. Dragonstar showed her some things, but that's about it. I guess Flyingspirit could become her mentor though, if that's okay with you @littledragon0625 )
(illmake flying your mentor if you like)

So did they bury you?
Old October 28th, 2017, 03:19 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(illmake flying your mentor if you like)
Alright. Guess it's settled then.

And I mean, Deputies are supposed to have already mentored at least one apprentice, so that's extremely convenient if Flyingspirit is to become Dragonclan's deputy.
@Rainbowsprinklestar

Old October 28th, 2017, 05:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Alright. Guess it's settled then.

And I mean, Deputies are supposed to have already mentored at least one apprentice, so that's extremely convenient if Flyingspirit is to become Dragonclan's deputy.
@Rainbowsprinklestar
Ye...and also, we srsly need a meddie.

Old October 28th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Ye...and also, we srsly need a meddie.
(if you mean med cat then peaflowers got it covered)

as dragonstar pulled at the tangle of brambles her worries grew she had much to do:brambles,finish den,teach magpiepaw to skyhunt,look for more cats,and keep looking for sign of greenvine. the thought of greenvine unsettled her she checked the scents around her and got a strange smell she knew:greenvine. hopeing it wasnt fresh she continued to drag the brambles to the camp and set them on the enteranes and saw flyingsprit and magpiepaw gone "maybe flyingsprit should be magpiepaws mentor"she said to herself.

So did they bury you?