Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:38 AM

Old December 17th, 2017, 01:36 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Land of the wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle Fox View Post

Djeru was sitting in a shaded area of the camp enjoying himself watching the pups "those little rascles" he said under his breath admiring them for their innocence, and well he didn't exactly admire the fact that they could pester him but they would grow out of it soon enough.
Anthia soon looks for Djeru and begins to up to him soon she begins to lay down by her mate and her tail wags happily as she licks his cheek “ good morning my love. How are you today?”
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Sasukewolf (madness)
black the beast descends from shadows
Sam was crouching in some tall grass her ears twitched as she listened to footsteps of a deer her brown eyes were glood to it . The black wolf crept forward quietly her paws making little noise , the deer put it's head up and munched on some grass it's ear flicked and put it's head back down to eat more . Sam never really strayed away from her pack territory but it was just getting to crowded for her , out here she could here nothing but pitter patter of hooves and chirps from some birds .

The wolf bared its teeth as it was close enough to the deer it's nose twitched as it speed walked which soon turned to a full blown run . The deer noticed the beast and ran for its life , Sam snarled and ran to the left trying to block it's path but the deer turned around and ran the other way . Sam skidded to a halt and ran after it again she barked angrily and her claws sharpened she ran faster then last time , she snarled as she tackled the deer down and bit it's neck now biting down on it causing the deer to make a poor excuse for a scream . Some birds flew from the trees as the deer died .
" don't make it easy do ya? " she asked the dead deer she huffed and started to drag it back unaware of any other wolf

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 17th, 2017, 01:43 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Anthia soon looks for Djeru and begins to up to him soon she begins to lay down by her mate and her tail wags happily as she licks his cheek “ good morning my love. How are you today?”
"I'm fine what about you?" he asked turning his head twords her. His oddly colored eyes staring into hers

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:44 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)
black the beast descends from shadows
Sam was crouching in some tall grass her ears twitched as she listened to footsteps of a deer her brown eyes were glood to it . The black wolf crept forward quietly her paws making little noise , the deer put it's head up and munched on some grass it's ear flicked and put it's head back down to eat more . Sam never really strayed away from her pack territory but it was just getting to crowded for her , out here she could here nothing but pitter patter of hooves and chirps from some birds .

The wolf bared its teeth as it was close enough to the deer it's nose twitched as it speed walked which soon turned to a full blown run . The deer noticed the beast and ran for its life , Sam snarled and ran to the left trying to block it's path but the deer turned around and ran the other way . Sam skidded to a halt and ran after it again she barked angrily and her claws sharpened she ran faster then last time , she snarled as she tackled the deer down and bit it's neck now biting down on it causing the deer to make a poor excuse for a scream . Some birds flew from the trees as the deer died .
" don't make it easy do ya? " she asked the dead deer she huffed and started to drag it back unaware of any other wolf
Hala growls loudly “ what are you doing on winter lands?” She asks as she drops some herbs and begins to walk up to her. Her black pelt with shades of white looked almost natural with the snow as she steps forward to the beta of summer. “ I am Hala healer of winter packs why are you here?”
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

"I'm fine what about you?" he asked turning his head twords her. His oddly colored eyes staring into hers
she smiles happily as she licks her nose “ I’m doing good now that you’re here”
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:47 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
she smiles happily as she licks her nose “ I’m doing good now that you’re here”
Djerus heart oozed with love for the wolf next to him and he showed it in one affectionate lick to her cheek. (Idk I'm not having many ideas RN)

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old December 17th, 2017, 01:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Hala growls loudly “ what are you doing on winter lands?” She asks as she drops some herbs and begins to walk up to her. Her black pelt with shades of white looked almost natural with the snow as she steps forward to the beta of summer. “ I am Hala healer of winter packs why are you here?”
Sam perked her ears up and dropped the deer that she had in her jaws her eyes narrowed and tilted her head
" ugh what's it look like? I'm hunting . Now if you mind may I return to my work? " she asked with a huff she twitched her left ear and scratched it after that she flicked her tail wondering why others were so... Protective of their land to her it didn't matter really land is land food is food. Her gaze was a bit cold she didn't flinch when The winter wolf asked or growled honestly that wolf should be more afraid of her then the other way around . Her ears now flattened and her lips curled up a tiny bit showing a sharp tooth .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 17th, 2017, 01:57 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
XD accepted!! Need a mate?
Sure XD also what was that one thing u mentioned in the pm??

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; December 17th, 2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:06 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
He laughs happily “ A cute, but handsome lovey dovey dork who feel for a nerdy adorable dork aka you” he says playfully licking his cheek “ I know. It’s cute to see you try though “ he says playfully laughing when DNA gasp jokingly but when DNA began to get up. He took that chance to suddenly tackle the wolf down now he was laying down on top of him. “ I already ate and who said you can stand up?” He asks playfully as he presses his nose against DNA’s. Than he began to lay his head down on DNA’s chest. “ oh mighty wolf of the stars to think I can have such a handsome and sweet guy like you as a mate. I must be the luckiest wolf in these lands” he says warmly and softly mostly to himself but loud enough for dna to head and that’s what he wanted.
DNA could feel his fur heat up, he always was wordless to replying to Anapos. Hating the effect he had him, "Took the words right out of my mouth." He chuckled. When he was pinned to the ground, he furrowed his eyebrows. A mischief gleam in his eye, "Well aren't you a good Alpha?Keeping you wolves in check, eh?" DNA laughed, rolling his eyes in a good manner. "Turn that the other way around and then you got it right. " He said, remembering when Anapos barely ever talked and was kind of cold. Which actually drew him in because... who couldn't be interested in him? DNA slipped out of his gasp, "Now let's see how quick you are!" He challenged. Speed was something DNA was good at but no lie, getting out of Anapos' grasp was hard. He wasn't a wolf to fight or heal just to hunt. DNA didn't mind it though. Stretching out his body before taking off, looking back to see if Anapos was chasing him

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Djerus heart oozed with love for the wolf next to him and he showed it in one affectionate lick to her cheek. (Idk I'm not having many ideas RN)
She laughs softly “ how cute~” she says playfully as she begins to stand up “ mind walking with me?”