Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Kix
Today 10:55 AM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:51 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 10:44 AM
format storage
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:43 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2019, 08:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: SkyClan's Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@GLaDOS
Timberpaw looked around the clearing, a bit behind snowpaw and lizardstripe. He was helping his clan! Lizardstripe told him so, so it had to be true! The brown somali looked around once again, for some feline to fight. It didn't really dawn on him he was hurting his own clanmates. He just assumed that, well, lizardstripe was right. The darkforest cats looked, and acted nice enough. They acted way different from what his clan had told him, and what Starclan deemed them!
He flicked his tail in slight irritation, a grin showing on his maw. His eyes widened seeing a molly a few foxlengths away, fur bristling immensely. He slicked him way under thickets, sneaking his way behind her. Crouching down, he tensed his muscles, attempting to leap onto the others back, claws unsheathed.
Curltail let out a shriek. She tried to remember her fighting moves, since it had been a while since he fought. She had been trapped in the nursery with her kits for the past few moons. "Why are you doing this to us. We're your clanmates doesn't that mean anything to you?", she asked. She grabbed his tail in her jaws and pulled him back to paralyze him for a few minutes.
(If you want Timberpaw could accidentally kill her, since ive changed my mind about her staying alive.)

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 20th, 2019, 08:22 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Curltail let out a shriek. She tried to remember her fighting moves, since it had been a while since he fought. She had been trapped in the nursery with her kits for the past few moons. "Why are you doing this to us. We're your clanmates doesn't that mean anything to you?", she asked. She grabbed his tail in her jaws and pulled him back to paralyze him for a few minutes.
(If you want Timberpaw could accidentally kill her, since ive changed my mind about her staying alive.)
@GLaDOS
((sure! I was planning on him feeling guilty after this anyways, so this is a better opportunity to do that))

Timberpaw let out a cry as he felt himself paralyzed, hissing as the molly yanked his tail. "Lizardstripe told me I'm helping the clan!" he told, twisting as he aimed a slash at her shoulder. He kept twsiting hoping she would let go of his tail, hissing in pain.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by idia; April 20th, 2019 at 09:29 PM.
Old April 20th, 2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
@GLaDOS
((sure! I was planning on him feeling guilty after this anyways, so this is a better opportunity to do that))

Timberpaw let out a cry as he felt himself paralyzed, hissing as the molly yanked his tail. "Lizardstripe told me I'm helping the clan!" he told, twisting as he aimed a slash at her shoulder. He kept twsiting hoping she would let go of his tail, hissing in pain.
Curltail let go of his tail, but couldn't find a chance to attack him. He was a young cat and reminded her of her kits and she didn't want to hurt him. "Lizardstripe has been getting in your head. Your not doing anything for your clan except hurt those around you.", she growled. Curltail felt like she was giving a lectire to a kit.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 20th, 2019, 09:44 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:

Curltail let go of his tail, but couldn't find a chance to attack him. He was a young cat and reminded her of her kits and she didn't want to hurt him. "Lizardstripe has been getting in your head. Your not doing anything for your clan except hurt those around you.", she growled. Curltail felt like she was giving a lectire to a kit.
"Lies! Lizardstripe is a good person!" Timber protested, aiming a slash at curltails shoulder. He took a step back, fur bristling as his tail lashed. "All of you lied! Dark forest cats aren't evil at all." He growled, eyes narrowed.

Old April 20th, 2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:

"Lies! Lizardstripe is a good person!" Timber protested, aiming a slash at curltails shoulder. He took a step back, fur bristling as his tail lashed. "All of you lied! Dark forest cats aren't evil at all." He growled, eyes narrowed.
Curltail felt his claws on her shoulder, but still refused to attack him. "Your too blind to realize he doesn't care about anybody! He just wants to see the clans tumble.", she snapped back. The queen refused still to claw at him. She could never hurt a cat thats close to her.

Old April 20th, 2019, 09:57 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:

Curltail felt his claws on her shoulder, but still refused to attack him. "Your too blind to realize he doesn't care about anybody! He just wants to see the clans tumble.", she snapped back. The queen refused still to claw at him. She could never hurt a cat thats close to her.
"Fight back! O...or.." Timberpaw trailed off. "I'll...I-I'll hurt you even more!" He snapped with a shaky voice, hissing loudly. "I don't even know you! Stop being such a coward and fight!" the brown Somali growled.

Old April 20th, 2019, 09:59 PM

Quote:

"Fight back! O...or.." Timberpaw trailed off. "I'll...I-I'll hurt you even more!" He snapped with a shaky voice, hissing loudly. "I don't even know you! Stop being such a coward and fight!" the brown Somali growled.
Curltail felt something in her snapped. She let out a growl, her eyes turning into slits. She grabbed his tail once again and pushed him back, raking at his sides before letting go. If it was a fight he wanted he would get it.

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:04 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:

Curltail felt something in her snapped. She let out a growl, her eyes turning into slits. She grabbed his tail once again and pushed him back, raking at his sides before letting go. If it was a fight he wanted he would get it.

timberpaw let out a shriek, twisting, he clawed at the mollies face violently, hoping to draw blood. This molly was gonna pull his tail off if she kept this up! "I thought you would never!" the young tom choked out, backing up, he leaped at her.

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:09 PM

Quote:

timberpaw let out a shriek, twisting, he clawed at the mollies face violently, hoping to draw blood. This molly was gonna pull his tail off if she kept this up! "I thought you would never!" the young tom choked out, backing up, he leaped at her.
Curltail felt a claw hit her eye as blood spilled form it. She tried to open it, but failed. She pushed him to get him away from her. Curltail felt his body on top of her. "Get off of me! Don't you have a heart or did you lose it when you started your training.", she growled.

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:14 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Quote:

Curltail felt a claw hit her eye as blood spilled form it. She tried to open it, but failed. She pushed him to get him away from her. Curltail felt his body on top of her. "Get off of me! Don't you have a heart or did you lose it when you started your training.", she growled.

Timberpaw let out a snort. "I'm helping my clan!" He told, repeating it a few times. His eyes had a flame in them as he aimed a blow to curltails head.

Closed Thread