Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Ian
Today 08:40 PM
me being insecure and...
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:29 PM
who you gonna call?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 08:28 PM
Bouncing out of the...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 08:28 PM

Old May 1st, 2020, 04:05 AM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

softpaw's nub twitched a bit, a small smile on her face as she got into an attack crouch. softpaw nodded to his words and kept her sharp claws sheathed, she began to circle around gentlethunder and got into the same crouch he had just shown her. Softpaw pushed off with all her might and sprang out at the warrior before clinging onto his back, she found it hard to do anything since she couldn't use her claws to get grip, so the most she could actually do was softly grip his scruff in her maw and use her body weight to bring him down with her.

@Starbot

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old May 1st, 2020, 09:08 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Snowstripe ]

Hailfire paused at the edge of the thicket to let Onepaw catch his breath. "This is Sleepy Thicket. It's a good place for squirrels and other ground rodents. Why don't you start by seeing what you can smell?"
Old May 1st, 2020, 01:12 PM

My Mood: Bored

Honey knew that she was close to the clans, hopefully even RiverClan. She only knew a little about the strange clans, but knew that her unborn kits would be safe.

"Hello?"Honey head a faint voice call, it sounded like a kit.

"Hi?"

"OH! are you one of those cool clan cats? I wanna meet them and become a warrior!"

"No, but I'm looking for them too... RiverClan." Honey told the kit, "by the way, my names Honey"

"I'm Darvin! I want riverclan too!"

Just then Honey saw another cat, this one was a clan cat.

"Hello? Over here!"

Please take Honey and Darvin to camp, with Cobaltshade, @The Cannibal @The Cannibal

Last edited by WhiteStripes; May 1st, 2020 at 01:26 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 01:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@WhiteStripes

The blue-gray molly had found herself padding to a particular part of the territory that many cats disliked going to. Some say it was haunted, and the atmosphere of the place was certainly eerie with the many trees that seemed to droop with sadness and death. Cobaltshade didn't care, if anything, it annoyed her that cats avoided this part of the territory. What if there were loners trespassing, or a danger that the clan needed to know about?
She was by herself, but she was a particularly capable warrior. There were few things that worried her.
Ears perking up at the sound of voices, she flicked her tail wearily. She had, of course, scented the strangers but they were downwind of her and they had spotted her before she had a chance to hide. They sounded friendly enough and squinting, she saw a kit? But you could never judge a cat by their appearances, that was Lionstar's job.
Approaching, she'd glance from Honey to Darvin.
"Who are you and what is your business on Riverclan territory?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 1st, 2020, 01:31 PM

@The Cannibal
Honey was a bit worried, due to the clan cat heading her way. "I-I'm Honey... and... uh... I was... er... hoping to find a home. I need a safe place to stay. And... er... this kit... hes-not-mine... was wanting to become a warrior? Can.. you please... um.. help us?" She asks nervously.

Last edited by WhiteStripes; May 1st, 2020 at 01:39 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 01:44 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@WhiteStripes

Cobaltshade looked the two up and down for any external injuries or signs of distress, listening to the tone of voice of the expecting queen. For the most part, they seemed fine to at least transport back to the clan.
"I can take you back to speak with Lionstar. He will decide to accept you or not. Follow me closely."
With a flick of her tail, the warrior turned around and began to head back the way she came. She had little doubt that Lionstar would accept them into the clan. Whether they stayed in the clan and adapted to clan life? She couldn't guess. But she would do her part in taking them back to the clan.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old May 1st, 2020, 01:54 PM

"Thank you! I'll be very careful!" Honey told the cat greatfully.

"Yep! We'll be careful! and follow very close!" Darvin told the cat at the same time, he was such a cute kit, with his fluffy long white fur, with bright ginger tabby patches. He would need a mother, though, and Honey couldn't help him there, he was a bit kit, and she a small, (if pretty, as her kittens father had always told her, he had loved her pretty dilute tortoiseshell coloring with her bright green/blue eyes.), queen.
@The Cannibal

Last edited by WhiteStripes; May 1st, 2020 at 01:58 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 01:57 PM

Darvin followed the queen and warrior (WASN"T IT JUST AWESOME THAT HE HAD JUST MET A WARRIOR!!!!)
they soon arrived at what he could only imagine to be the camp. A cat who carried an air of authority came to meet them. One he guessed to be Lionstar.

@The Cannibal
Old May 1st, 2020, 06:00 PM
Online 12pm to 1pm ct

My Mood: Queenly

@Slushie
Onepaw wiggled his nose and smelled the air. It smelt like a mouse was nearby. He tracked the sent down and pointed to it with his tail.

If I smile with my teeth, Bet you believe me, If I smile with my teeth, I think I believe me. ~Paramore

“Well, I'm more lopsided than a one-legged badger.” ~Graypaw
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:14 PM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Loon
Houndpaw still had to get used to not being alone every moment of the day. It was amazing how quickly he’d become used to the isolation after he lost Magnolia and Redwood. He had to admit he vastly preferred the presence of other cats but still needed some alone time. Thus, his morning walk began. Now, however, he found himself decidedly less alone as a pretty molly appeared just ahead of him. He knew her from observation to be Loonpaw, a loner turned clan cat like him who seemed to be around his age. The tom sighed a bit, sad to disturb his peace, but he was up for a little fun with the she-cat. He never turned down an opportunity to flirt- it made him feel like his younger self.
The tom sauntered out of the undergrowth and stopped just behind her, sitting down and grooming down his chest fur lazily while he drawled, “good morning, dear. Fancy seeing your pretty pelt out here alone. I’d think a trail of toms would be falling over themselves in your wake.”

Loonpaw jumped at the sound of a voice behind her and fell- to her embarrassment,- face first into the mud. She quickly spun around, bristling as mud dripped off her face and stared at the brown tom unable to tell at first who it was. She shook her head, splattering the mud out of her eyes and frowned.
"Oh, it's just you." She relaxed a little, and licked her paw, pulling it over her face to clean the mud off. "Dogpaw or something like that, right? Well, welcome to Riverclan. Nice to not be the only newbie, I guess."

[ @Beau ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)