WindClan Patrols
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:38 AM

Old November 30th, 2023, 10:32 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

BadgerBlood Laid In The Den, Waiting For Something Interesting To Happen.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old December 14th, 2023, 12:43 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

// Dragging a rabbit between the two of them, Ravenkit and Rosemarykit bursted into the den.Story! They simply chanted, not stopping until an elder stopped them and told them a story.//

- JOIN IN! -

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 14th, 2023 at 12:43 PM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 02:29 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
// Dragging a rabbit between the two of them, Ravenkit and Rosemarykit bursted into the den.Story! They simply chanted, not stopping until an elder stopped them and told them a story.//

- JOIN IN! -
*QUAILHEART*
A SHY WHITE SHE-CAT WITH BROWN AND CREAM TINTS

Quailheart quietly slipped into the den, amused by the bustling kits.
"Hi, kits, It happens I just came to ask for advice, and to share a story of a grand adventure- ah, I suppose you two wouldn't want to hear it, though- It's about two brave kits who venture from their camp and have a lovely time- before they get lost and have to survive all alone. It might be to scary, so..." Quailheart, in a burst of talkative attitude (She rather appreciates kits and their lively attitude,) decides she might as well try to tell the kits a curious tale. You know, they might be quite surprised at all the dangers. A lesson would do them bloody good, she decided. It was a wonderful story, so maybe it would keep their bouncing selves still for a moment- give everyone a break.
Old December 15th, 2023, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
*QUAILHEART*

Quailheart quietly slipped into the den, amused by the bustling kits.
"Hi, kits, It happens I just came to ask for advice, and to share a story of a grand adventure- ah, I suppose you two wouldn't want to hear it, though- It's about two brave kits who venture from their camp and have a lovely time- before they get lost and have to survive all alone. It might be to scary, so..." Quailheart, in a burst of talkative attitude (She rather appreciates kits and their lively attitude,) decides she might as well try to tell the kits a curious tale. You know, they might be quite surprised at all the dangers. A lesson would do them bloody good, she decided. It was a wonderful story, so maybe it would keep their bouncing selves still for a moment- give everyone a break.
// They both gazed at each other, nodding. Tell us the story! It saids so cool! Ravenkit squeaked, their eyes burning with excitement, and, quickly taking up the rabbit, ran up to Quialheart. //

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 15th, 2023 at 06:21 AM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 06:52 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

BadgerSnap Simply Exists
{OPEN}

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old December 15th, 2023, 07:26 AM

My Mood: Bored

Cloudkit pops into the elders den.
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:13 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Quote:
// They both gazed at each other, nodding. Tell us the story! It saids so cool! Ravenkit squeaked, their eyes burning with excitement, and, quickly taking up the rabbit, ran up to Quialheart. //
*QUAILHEART*

Quailheart nodded solemnly. "If you think you won't be scared," she warned.
"My mother told me this story about someone she knew."
"Once there were two kits named Twistkit and Greenkit. They had everything they could ever want, but were never satisfied.
"One day, they snuck out of Windclan camp. Twistkit and Greenkit went into the tunnels to play.
"They had a rather marvelous time when Greenkit said, 'Twistkit, do you hear that?' Twistkit did hear it. There was a mouse! The kits chased it for a long while, until it became really dark and they couldn't see a single thing. A growl split the air.
"A fox was in the hole! It killed their mouse, but was still hungry. The kits ran and ran, but the fox was too fast. Just as they saw hte entrance...
"The fox chomped right on Twistkit!
"So Greenkit had to return to camp... alone to get help.
"Fast forward, Twistkit died. In conclusion, don't go outside camp... a fox might get you!"
Quailheart winced the bulging eyes of the kits.
Old December 15th, 2023, 12:47 PM

Quote:
*QUAILHEART*

Quailheart nodded solemnly. "If you think you won't be scared," she warned.
"My mother told me this story about someone she knew."
"Once there were two kits named Twistkit and Greenkit. They had everything they could ever want, but were never satisfied.
"One day, they snuck out of Windclan camp. Twistkit and Greenkit went into the tunnels to play.
"They had a rather marvelous time when Greenkit said, 'Twistkit, do you hear that?' Twistkit did hear it. There was a mouse! The kits chased it for a long while, until it became really dark and they couldn't see a single thing. A growl split the air.
"A fox was in the hole! It killed their mouse, but was still hungry. The kits ran and ran, but the fox was too fast. Just as they saw hte entrance...
"The fox chomped right on Twistkit!
"So Greenkit had to return to camp... alone to get help.
"Fast forward, Twistkit died. In conclusion, don't go outside camp... a fox might get you!"
Quailheart winced the bulging eyes of the kits.
// Ravenkit gazed at her accusingly. Hey! Why couldn’t there be some fighting? That would make the story cooler! Rosemarykit yanked back the rabbit back before the elder could touch it.Better story! The 2 chanted, their voices ringing in the air yet again.//

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 15th, 2023 at 12:48 PM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 02:40 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Quote:
// Ravenkit gazed at her accusingly. Hey! Why couldn’t there be some fighting? That would make the story cooler! Rosemarykit yanked back the rabbit back before the elder could touch it.Better story! The 2 chanted, their voices ringing in the air yet again.//
*QUAILHEART*

*BLOOD AND GORE WARNING!!*
Quailheart sighed. She didn't know it would be that hard to get the pair into the story.
"You two know of the Dark Forest, right? Well, this is the story of a tom who murdered three cats... and a newborn kit!" She emphasized newborn kit playfully before continuing.
"This tom's name was... erm..." Quailheart struggled to think of the name, before announcing, "Elmblood."
"Elmblood was always cruel. His mentor tried to soften his icy heart, but to no prevail. Due to Elmpaw's ruthless, unbeatable fighting tactics, he was given Elmblood as his warrior name. When he was a warrior was when his terrifying attacks began...
"Elmblood's mother was furious at his father for leaving and becoming a rogue. Many cats teased him for it, and his mother taught him he was better, bigger, braver, and stronger than everyone else. Elmblood believed this and slowly began to feel... unnaturally hungry for blood. One day, when a fellow warrior, Yarrownose, gently teased him about his dark attitude that day, he decided it was time to quench that thirst.
"Yarrownose was hunting when he... brutally attacked her. He stalked her like a piece of prey- watching, waiting... then pouncing!" Quailheart lept to her feet when she said this, bushing her tail for effect. "He leaped on top of her. Yarrownose was so stunned she didn't expect it. It was how Elmblood killed her that is so terrifying, though. Elmblood cut open her stomach and began trying to dig out and slice at her organs. Yarrownose jerked twice and laid still. He had crushed her ribs and shredded her lungs and heart. Elmblood was seen by Quiveringtail, a fellow warrior, when he began hiding the body. Quiveringtail accidentally snapped a twig while stepping backward in horror. Elmblood whipped his blood-covered body around, eyes gleaming with madness, when he lunged on Quiveringtail. Quiveringtail's shoulder was dislocated and so was his paw as he stumbled into camp. He shrieked, 'Elmblood's Disembowled Yarrow-' but he didn't get to finish, because Elmblood was on him, and killed him differently this time. This time, he tore his eyes out, then shredded his neck to pieces. The camp was in uproar now, and then, suddenly- Elmblood's mother, Nightwatcher, lunged at her son's throat, Ripping at it ruthlessly! But Elmblood wasn't done yet. He shoved his mother off easily, and killed her as he did Yarrownose- digging at her organs. Nightwatcher, luckily, was killed nearly instantly. Elmblood lunged into the nursery, and smashed a newborn kit, Juniperkit! Juniperkit died, and Elmblood collapsed to the ground. Before he died, he shrieked: 'I will make sure there's nobody left to ever stop me again! I'll kill you all!' and now, Elmblood resides in the Dark Forest, waiting for another victim to helplessly wander into his trap!"
Old December 15th, 2023, 03:24 PM

Quote:
*QUAILHEART*

*BLOOD AND GORE WARNING!!*
Quailheart sighed. She didn't know it would be that hard to get the pair into the story.
"You two know of the Dark Forest, right? Well, this is the story of a tom who murdered three cats... and a newborn kit!" She emphasized newborn kit playfully before continuing.
"This tom's name was... erm..." Quailheart struggled to think of the name, before announcing, "Elmblood."
"Elmblood was always cruel. His mentor tried to soften his icy heart, but to no prevail. Due to Elmpaw's ruthless, unbeatable fighting tactics, he was given Elmblood as his warrior name. When he was a warrior was when his terrifying attacks began...
"Elmblood's mother was furious at his father for leaving and becoming a rogue. Many cats teased him for it, and his mother taught him he was better, bigger, braver, and stronger than everyone else. Elmblood believed this and slowly began to feel... unnaturally hungry for blood. One day, when a fellow warrior, Yarrownose, gently teased him about his dark attitude that day, he decided it was time to quench that thirst.
"Yarrownose was hunting when he... brutally attacked her. He stalked her like a piece of prey- watching, waiting... then pouncing!" Quailheart lept to her feet when she said this, bushing her tail for effect. "He leaped on top of her. Yarrownose was so stunned she didn't expect it. It was how Elmblood killed her that is so terrifying, though. Elmblood cut open her stomach and began trying to dig out and slice at her organs. Yarrownose jerked twice and laid still. He had crushed her ribs and shredded her lungs and heart. Elmblood was seen by Quiveringtail, a fellow warrior, when he began hiding the body. Quiveringtail accidentally snapped a twig while stepping backward in horror. Elmblood whipped his blood-covered body around, eyes gleaming with madness, when he lunged on Quiveringtail. Quiveringtail's shoulder was dislocated and so was his paw as he stumbled into camp. He shrieked, 'Elmblood's Disembowled Yarrow-' but he didn't get to finish, because Elmblood was on him, and killed him differently this time. This time, he tore his eyes out, then shredded his neck to pieces. The camp was in uproar now, and then, suddenly- Elmblood's mother, Nightwatcher, lunged at her son's throat, Ripping at it ruthlessly! But Elmblood wasn't done yet. He shoved his mother off easily, and killed her as he did Yarrownose- digging at her organs. Nightwatcher, luckily, was killed nearly instantly. Elmblood lunged into the nursery, and smashed a newborn kit, Juniperkit! Juniperkit died, and Elmblood collapsed to the ground. Before he died, he shrieked: 'I will make sure there's nobody left to ever stop me again! I'll kill you all!' and now, Elmblood resides in the Dark Forest, waiting for another victim to helplessly wander into his trap!"
// The two cats listened, mesmerized. Tell us more! Rosemarykit meowed, her excitement beaming from her eyes. //