Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
You'll be in my heart
by Estelle
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:53 PM
Art Needed 4 Shellsnap
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 09:52 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:51 PM
a mutt that weeps after it...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 09:49 PM
Flower Picking [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:47 PM

Old April 17th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Brokencreek flinched. "I never said that," he said quietly. "But, I mean..." He shrugged his scrawny shoulders. "It isn't that hard to believe, is it?" He scuffed his paws in the muck, refusing to meet her eyes.
"I know what you mean," Icestorm meowed. She stood, her white fur bright in the fading sunlight. As she stood, the long scar that went from her right shoulder, along her side, to her right thigh. "Not all are bad though. There are some that have fallen. Who were cast out of StarClan and sent here just because they wanted justice for the ones they loved and lost."

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 17th, 2018, 02:45 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
( I like that so called 'random trash'.... let us commence with it!)
Snakefur wrinkled his nose as Shatteredbreeze spat insults at him, and then he laughed. A full on, dead serious laugh. "Oh Hon, you call those insults? I was saying much worse things.... as an seven moon old apprentice! And maybe..." His voice dropped to a mocking purr. "It's not Watertail who has gone soft, Hmm? maybe it's the cat who says she's a better teacher than I? Who has the nerve, to say that I am a fluffed brain idiot?" He shifted his stance ever higher, raising his chin to give himself an extra inch or so of height. "Oh don't even bother giving me that glare, I know that you were thinking it. You, my dear, are rather easy to read when it comes to emotions. You want to know why?" He gave his tail a flick, sending a half decayed leaf in her direction. "You're eyes give you away. Read as easily as a sign, in fact." he gave an amused chuckle, ready to see how she reacted to that. More than likely blow up in his face, as she had when they were just silly apprentices, both with the same ambitions.
( How about they met as apprentices?)
(Ooh, a squabble at a gathering between them?)
“My eyes say nothing, you liar!” She snarled, her fangs glinting once more. She really wanted to rip out his arrogant neck! She huffed angrily. “And my apprentice has dont nothing but be an amazing pupil, but whenever she comes whining to me, she is even worse off after you trained her! You seem to think you can simply taunt all you want and then ignore the fact that you aren’t helping! And yes, you were talking worse as an apprentice. Talking trash!” She hissed, stepping closer and stomping her paws furiously into the ground. She then smiled crookedly. “And it appears,” her smile turned into a smirk. “That Watertail likes me more. And I have proof.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; April 17th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
Old April 17th, 2018, 05:16 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

(Ooh, a squabble at a gathering between them?)
“My eyes say nothing, you liar!” She snarled, her fangs glinting once more. She really wanted to rip out his arrogant neck! She huffed angrily. “And my apprentice has dont nothing but be an amazing pupil, but whenever she comes whining to me, she is even worse off after you trained her! You seem to think you can simply taunt all you want and then ignore the fact that you aren’t helping! And yes, you were talking worse as an apprentice. Talking trash!” She hissed, stepping closer and stomping her paws furiously into the ground. She then smiled crookedly. “And it appears,” her smile turned into a smirk. “That Watertail likes me more. And I have proof.
(I like that Idea!)
Snakefur stepped back slightly as Shatteredbreeze stepped forward. "Oh? Now I'm the one not helping? Who's the liar now? She has gone back to her clan with more moves, she has brought her clan glory. I have taught her those moves. You stick to your side of the training, Sweetheart, and I'll stick to mine." He narrowed his eyes as Shatteredbreeze continued on. "You have proof?! How do I find that unlikely? Oh right, you Shadowclan cats are full of sheep's wool. You have no proof, she craves my knowledge as much as yours... as far as Watertail is concerned, we are equals." He spat out the word as if it burned his tongue. "Yet me and you both know that is as untrue as it can be, do we not?" he asked, tipping his head to the side. He gave her an equally knowing smirk. The black and white tom thought back to when he had met the she-cat, when he was Arrowpaw and she Shatteredpaw. he looked to the scar on his leg, two puncture holes, where a snake had bitten him and earned him the name of 'Snake'. Goes to show the clan's cruel sense of humor.
Old April 17th, 2018, 07:35 PM
boo

Quote:
(I like that Idea!)
Snakefur stepped back slightly as Shatteredbreeze stepped forward. "Oh? Now I'm the one not helping? Who's the liar now? She has gone back to her clan with more moves, she has brought her clan glory. I have taught her those moves. You stick to your side of the training, Sweetheart, and I'll stick to mine." He narrowed his eyes as Shatteredbreeze continued on. "You have proof?! How do I find that unlikely? Oh right, you Shadowclan cats are full of sheep's wool. You have no proof, she craves my knowledge as much as yours... as far as Watertail is concerned, we are equals." He spat out the word as if it burned his tongue. "Yet me and you both know that is as untrue as it can be, do we not?" he asked, tipping his head to the side. He gave her an equally knowing smirk. The black and white tom thought back to when he had met the she-cat, when he was Arrowpaw and she Shatteredpaw. he looked to the scar on his leg, two puncture holes, where a snake had bitten him and earned him the name of 'Snake'. Goes to show the clan's cruel sense of humor.
“Hrmmff! Brought her clan glory?” Shatteredbreeze spat. “She hasn’t even killed a cat yet! What kind of achievement is that? In my training, one requirement is that my pupil must kill one outsider who threatens the clan. That way, she has been of use! You? You teach her how to cuff kits over the ears!” She paused for a breath, then quickly resumed. “FULL OF SHEEP WOOL! Why you-“ she stopped to listen to what he was saying. “Untrue? How is that even-“ She thought for a second, then smiled, her teeth showing in a snarly grin. “You’re right! You aren’t even close to my majesty!” She purred, satisfied with her retort. Yet, she remembered when she had first met him. He was such a daring young tom, she couldn’t help but admire him and his handsome composure... what was she thinking? He, at the present point in time, was the enemy. She had no room to foster feelings, especially ones she had sworn to toss away long ago.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; April 17th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old April 18th, 2018, 04:45 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
"I know what you mean," Icestorm meowed. She stood, her white fur bright in the fading sunlight. As she stood, the long scar that went from her right shoulder, along her side, to her right thigh. "Not all are bad though. There are some that have fallen. Who were cast out of StarClan and sent here just because they wanted justice for the ones they loved and lost."
"I...." Brokencreek had the feeling that Icestorm was referring to herself. "I know what you mean," he lied. The scar on her body was impossible to ignore. It's rude to stare, he thought, but it took all of his self-control to avert his gaze. He knew asking about her past would be rude, but the combination of her scar and her ominous words made it impossible not to wonder.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old April 18th, 2018, 06:08 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

“Hrmmff! Brought her clan glory?” Shatteredbreeze spat. “She hasn’t even killed a cat yet! What kind of achievement is that? In my training, one requirement is that my pupil must kill one outsider who threatens the clan. That way, she has been of use! You? You teach her how to cuff kits over the ears!” She paused for a breath, then quickly resumed. “FULL OF SHEEP WOOL! Why you-“ she stopped to listen to what he was saying. “Untrue? How is that even-“ She thought for a second, then smiled, her teeth showing in a snarly grin. “You’re right! You aren’t even close to my majesty!” She purred, satisfied with her retort. Yet, she remembered when she had first met him. He was such a daring young tom, she couldn’t help but admire him and his handsome composure... what was she thinking? He, at the present point in time, was the enemy. She had no room to foster feelings, especially ones she had sworn to toss away long ago.
"She will, if given the chance, She is cruel and bloodthirsty, she shall not be hesitant." Snakefur growled sharply. He said nothing as Shatteredbreeze rambled on. "We all start somewhere Sweetheart, kitten steps. That is how a leader rises," he said dully. His ears shot forward as she reacted to his insult, and he smirked as she twisted his words in her head, making them say what fitted what she had wanted to hear. "Glad to see that you know a hidden compliment when you hear one, but sadly, that was saying that I am above you." he said smoothly. He saw a flicker of conflict in her gaze, but before he could sort out what it was about, it was gone. Instead, he let his gaze sweep over her fur, telling himself that what could have been was over. They were not foolish apprentices, they were enemies, cats of different clans, of different backgrounds. He remembered what had been on the tip of his tongue that night, a question for her to meet again. He shook his head. Those days were over, nothing could bring them back. He was an enemy, not an ally.
Old April 18th, 2018, 08:49 PM
boo

Quote:
"She will, if given the chance, She is cruel and bloodthirsty, she shall not be hesitant." Snakefur growled sharply. He said nothing as Shatteredbreeze rambled on. "We all start somewhere Sweetheart, kitten steps. That is how a leader rises," he said dully. His ears shot forward as she reacted to his insult, and he smirked as she twisted his words in her head, making them say what fitted what she had wanted to hear. "Glad to see that you know a hidden compliment when you hear one, but sadly, that was saying that I am above you." he said smoothly. He saw a flicker of conflict in her gaze, but before he could sort out what it was about, it was gone. Instead, he let his gaze sweep over her fur, telling himself that what could have been was over. They were not foolish apprentices, they were enemies, cats of different clans, of different backgrounds. He remembered what had been on the tip of his tongue that night, a question for her to meet again. He shook his head. Those days were over, nothing could bring them back. He was an enemy, not an ally.
“Why must you keep shaking your head, Arrowpaw?” She spat bitterly. She knew it irked him, to be called the name he had loved as an apprentice. Now he was Snakefur, yes. That was it! His eyes, cold and black and lifeless. She still couldn’t believe how fast he had changed. And how old they both looked! It was a curse, really. She had been young when she died, now scarred from training and long nights in the woods. “Are you denying the fact that you’re wrong?” She sneered. It was astounding, really, how Snakefur still was incredibly handsome and yet he scared her to her core, but for some reason she couldn’t help hating and regretting and loving everything about him, her, and their past. @Silentshade

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; April 21st, 2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old April 20th, 2018, 08:30 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
"I...." Brokencreek had the feeling that Icestorm was referring to herself. "I know what you mean," he lied. The scar on her body was impossible to ignore. It's rude to stare, he thought, but it took all of his self-control to avert his gaze. He knew asking about her past would be rude, but the combination of her scar and her ominous words made it impossible not to wonder.
Icestorm's ear twitched as she studied the tom. She caught him starring at the scar and sadness washed over her. The white she-cat began to pad into the shadows of the forest, her white fur a stark contrast in the darkness.

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 20th, 2018, 03:50 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Icestorm's ear twitched as she studied the tom. She caught him starring at the scar and sadness washed over her. The white she-cat began to pad into the shadows of the forest, her white fur a stark contrast in the darkness.
Before he could take a step, Brokencreek froze. A sharp beam of light sliced across his eyes. Damn it. The sun was already rising--he'd be waking up any minute now. "Icestorm!" he hissed as he felt himself begin to fade. "Wait!"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old April 22nd, 2018, 10:46 AM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Before he could take a step, Brokencreek froze. A sharp beam of light sliced across his eyes. Damn it. The sun was already rising--he'd be waking up any minute now. "Icestorm!" he hissed as he felt himself begin to fade. "Wait!"
Icestorm turned towards the tom. "You can tell me when I summon you back," she meowed. Her tail twitched as the tom began to fade.