by taillow
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 11:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2020, 12:28 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

. @Shimm
Omenshade tilted their head in consideration, a low hum escaping from their throat. "Right then," they carried on, "before we meet again I would like you to think about the Streamstone in our camp. I suggest moving about the camp and looking at it, then noting what you see from each position. You may find the exercise applicable to what you've told me, or you may not." Sunkit's mind might be too underdeveloped to make those connections especially without help, but it was something they could work on. "I suppose you should visit me... in about a quarter moon. We'll talk again then, but for now if you'll excuse me, I ought to speak with your brother."
Old March 2nd, 2020, 12:57 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

"Huh? You want me to go around and sit in different spots in the Streamstone and look at it?" This new medicine cat apprentice is going bee-brained! Do they hear themselves? Sunkit was beyond confused at the offer. "How is this gonna help me become an apprentice?" The fiery tom asked with his ocean blue eyes showing disbelief at Omenshade. But when they dismissed him the kit got up and shook his head and scoffed. "Fine, if that is what you want me to do." Walked out with the wierd assignment stuck in his thoughts.
@Kitty Mama
Old March 5th, 2020, 01:14 PM
eternally tired

@Kitty Mama

Sparrowkit poked his head through the entrance to the medicine cat den. "Omenshade? You there?" He asked. He walked into the den and was immediately punched in the face with new smells. "Whoa, It smells weird in here." Sparrowkit said. He looked around to see plants everywhere. It looked kinda cool. He wondered what they did with the stuff. He began to approuch them, but then shook his head and looked around for Omenshade.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; March 5th, 2020 at 01:15 PM.
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:53 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Kitty Mama @CheetahPelt
[Gentlethunder | Just some scratches, and a bleeding ear | Was defeated by the ruthless kits in the Clearing, downfall plotted by Lionstar ]

The Calliby strode into the den, whiskers twitching as he poked his head in. "Heyo." he called out, wondering if the pair of new Medicine Cats would be in here. It wasn't anything serious, why he was visiting. It was just that those kits had sharp claws. Tiny but mighty. That and one of them had a pretty decent grip on his ear, which was now bleeding. "I will eat these berries here..." he called out. Not that he was really, he just wanted to see if they were ignoring him or not.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 6th, 2020 at 11:54 PM.
Old March 7th, 2020, 07:44 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

@Kitty Mama @CheetahPelt
[Gentlethunder | Just some scratches, and a bleeding ear | Was defeated by the ruthless kits in the Clearing, downfall plotted by Lionstar ]

The Calliby strode into the den, whiskers twitching as he poked his head in. "Heyo." he called out, wondering if the pair of new Medicine Cats would be in here. It wasn't anything serious, why he was visiting. It was just that those kits had sharp claws. Tiny but mighty. That and one of them had a pretty decent grip on his ear, which was now bleeding. "I will eat these berries here..." he called out. Not that he was really, he just wanted to see if they were ignoring him or not.
Otterstone crawled out of the herb shelf in the back of the den, ears flicking to dislodge spider webs. Dust was spattered across her face. She scoffed a little bit, and smiled at him. “I’m not too sure what berries there are for you to eat.” She padded closer to the Tom cat, plopping down on her hind leg. “What’s the problem?” She asked with a tilt of her head
Old March 7th, 2020, 06:50 PM

scorpion tail limped into the medicine cat den I stepped on a thorn he complained
Old March 7th, 2020, 07:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @plookle
Omenshade ears tilted back, they were about to be working with a new patient and Scorpiontail could manage his own paws. There wasn't alot they could do for a thorn other than remove it from the pad, which he could do on his own if he wasn't too busy complaining over the thing. "If you can see it, you can pluck it out."
Old March 7th, 2020, 10:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Otterstone crawled out of the herb shelf in the back of the den, ears flicking to dislodge spider webs. Dust was spattered across her face. She scoffed a little bit, and smiled at him. “I’m not too sure what berries there are for you to eat.” She padded closer to the Tom cat, plopping down on her hind leg. “What’s the problem?” She asked with a tilt of her head

"Not with that attitude." he pointed out before dipping his head. "You got a little something...right...here." he said, bringing a paw up to his own face and motioning in a circle. Before sitting himself down he let out a chuckle. "Not really a hurt just a sting. Had a lot of teeny claws and teeth in me. Main thing I'm a little concerned about is my ear's all. One bugger had a good grip on it." he snorted, lowering his head a little bit. "But other than that, I've just got some scratches n bite marks here n there, but they're not really something I'm worried about." he trailed off as another warrior stumbled in. With a snort Gentlethunder rolled his eyes and looked back at the Medicine Cat. "Lay it on me easy. I get it. I've got numbered days. Oh woe's me." he boo hooed as dramaticly as he possibly could. Rolling his head back and, as if to make a point, slumping down onto his stomach, chin bouncing off the floor.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 7th, 2020 at 10:18 PM.
Old March 8th, 2020, 07:28 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

[ a wound on his left ear, will scar and just some minor scratches on his belly. not recent injuries, he and wolfpaw got into a small dispute. ]

@CheetahPelt @Kitty Mama
wormpaw pop his head into the den, pink-tinted eyes flickering about. he hadn't been here since the whole uh, dirtfur exile. the apprentice really seemed to always have his bad memories stored in here. "otterstone? omenshade?" wormpaw mew, taking a step in. "i just have a few scratches that need to taken care of, " he would explain bristly, shuffling his paws awkwardly.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old March 9th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

"Not with that attitude." he pointed out before dipping his head. "You got a little something...right...here." he said, bringing a paw up to his own face and motioning in a circle. Before sitting himself down he let out a chuckle. "Not really a hurt just a sting. Had a lot of teeny claws and teeth in me. Main thing I'm a little concerned about is my ear's all. One bugger had a good grip on it." he snorted, lowering his head a little bit. "But other than that, I've just got some scratches n bite marks here n there, but they're not really something I'm worried about." he trailed off as another warrior stumbled in. With a snort Gentlethunder rolled his eyes and looked back at the Medicine Cat. "Lay it on me easy. I get it. I've got numbered days. Oh woe's me." he boo hooed as dramaticly as he possibly could. Rolling his head back and, as if to make a point, slumping down onto his stomach, chin bouncing off the floor.
@plookie
@Kitty Mama
@x ghostie

"Omenshade, come on. I want you to be over-" she paused as she could hear pawsteps. Otterstone turned her head as Scorpiontail walked into the den. She sniffed a little bit. "Hmm. Go ahead and help him, Omenshade. You don't want him to mess up his pads if he can't see it. Then wash it with water when it comes out."
She hoped she was doing this right. Though that made sense. You wouldn't want to dig through your own paw, and water always made sore paws feel better, so it should work with injuries too...

Right?

She shook her head and turned back to Gentlethunder. She had something on her...

Oh!

She wiped at her face with her paws, wiping dust and spider webs and shaking them onto the ground. "Thanks for that."
She liked this Gentlethunder. He seemed kind and...
She stopped herself. The flirty she-cat was medicine cat now. She wouldn't want anyone to doubt her loyalty to her job.

She was fine with not having a mate... right?

She would think about it later, turning her gaze back to the large tom. She watched him sprawl about the floor, making a teasing impression of Scorpiontail.

Otterstone giggled at the big tom cat. "Your right, those kits were much more fierce then you thought. You have till moonhigh to live." As she spoke a grin broke across her face, eyes glimmering.

When Wormpaw stuck his head in she turned once more. "Come on in Wormpaw, we'll fix you up after we finish with these two." She swung her head back to look at the other two tom cats in the den.