Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 06:11 PM
[P] A Hurt Dog
Last post by Bonsai
Today 06:09 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 06:06 PM
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by elio
Today 06:06 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 06:04 PM

Old March 5th, 2017, 09:26 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''I think i'm the only apprentice who don't care about being a warrior or stay as a apprentice'' he meowed, Blackpaw is very lazy, and he was very sincere in this phrase, the small tom didn't care about what the others will think about him, so, a she-cat thinking that he is lazy, is not something to care.
"That's probably true" Dawnstream said starting to groom herself.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 5th, 2017, 02:40 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"That's probably true" Dawnstream said starting to groom herself.
''And you? was excited in becoming a warrior?'' he meowed, but the reply seems obvious, every apprentice who he already met always said the same thing, but cats are different and maybe she could be, he felt his black ear itching, the old apprentice lifted his feet and scratched the ear.
Old March 5th, 2017, 04:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Wolfybro

The white, gray spotted tom pushed his way through the nursery entrance, his fur stuck to the sticks which in turn made the tom growl in anger, and hiss in pain. He hated the way the nursery was made, there were always sticks poking and prodding at him, there were holes that let the cold wind in, and the nests were way too close together, the other kit's were practicaly breathing down his neck. He couldn't wait until he became an apprentice, then he would fix it, make it the right way, unlike the other, lazy, annoying apprentices, he believed they didn't care whatsoever about the conditions of the Nursery. The young tom let out a snort and cast his inquisitive gaze across the clearing, his green hues danced with curiosity, that wasn't the only reason as to why he couldn't wait to become an apprentice, he already know quite a pawfull from the apprentices as well as the new warriors, they told him what it was like outside of the camp, they told him what his chores were going to be, they told him the type of training he was going to receive, he knew exactly what he was going to be doing and he was already constructing a schedule to keep up with his duties, his mentor was to be following his schedule, and he would be following his mentors instructions, fair trade he thought.
Hummingkit let out a snort and padded over to the fresh kill pile and looked around, he didn't care for birds or squirrels, the main thing he liked was mice, although he hadn't tried a fish yet, that was something he wanted to do once he became an apprentice. The white tom bent over to snatch up a small mouse but stopped once he saw a brown tabby pad into the clearing, an apprentice by the looks of it, shy, reserved, skiddish, no, there was no need to speak to that one, by his guess the other tom would only studder a lot, and that annoys him. He flicked the tip of his tail and turned around, he didn't wish to speak to anyone at the moment, he would go pluck information from cats at another time, but at the moment he was to be napping, and a nap was something he really, really wanted at the moment.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old March 5th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''And you? was excited in becoming a warrior?'' he meowed, but the reply seems obvious, every apprentice who he already met always said the same thing, but cats are different and maybe she could be, he felt his black ear itching, the old apprentice lifted his feet and scratched the ear.
"Yeah i relly wanted to become a warrior" Dawnstream replied.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 5th, 2017, 11:50 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
"Oh Morningbrook, it's great that you care but you really don't have to worry about me. I was absolutely fine," Auroraflame insisted. The ebony feline was heart-warmed with the fact that her best friend cared, but like she had said, she really didn't need him to worry over her like an overprotective mother. Plus, she had had Grousestar at the time, and they had managed to fight Onyx off together. There were technically two enemies at the time, but one of them didn't even bother helping the other fight. I guess that's what you should expect from a group of evil cats. They obviously wouldn't want to help each other like we do, Auroraflame thought, mentally slapping herself on the head for being so stupid. The deputy's tail twitched ever so slightly in amusement as Morningbrook attempted to rest his tail on her shoulder. It really just made him look like he was sticking up his tail due to their height similiarities. What the ginger tom said made Auroraflame feel even more persistent than before. "I don't have time for breaks. There are lots of things that need to be attended to and there's just no where that a break could fit in," Auroraflame said, shaking her head. "This is probably the only break i'll have for a while", the black she-cat remarked. She knew this was quite accurate. Too much work lead to no breaks. "I'll manage," Auroraflame said, though her tone of voice betrayed her, letting anyone who was listening know that she wouldn't.
"...You won't manage- just look at yourself! You look tired, and stressed out- almost makes me want to fall asleep when I look at your face- not that it's not pretty or anything." He exclaimed, ears pulled back at her ridiculous statement. It was clear that she wasn't as put-together as she claimed she was, and as a best friend, Morningbrook felt that it was his duty to help her out. "You need to relax, and to be honest, I need to take a break as well." He huffed, a stubborn undertone in his voice as he stood rather confident, happy with his decision to confront her. His ginger tail flicked with excitement as the golden tom grinned, eyes sparkling in the sunlight. "Why don't you come on a walk with me or somethin'? I think you could use the extra time to enjoy life as it is- and if you aren't satisfied with just doing that, we could always catch something on the way to add to the fresh-kill pile." He suggested, a slight accent to his voice as he talked loudly. I don't know about you, but I surely need- and want- a break.
Old March 6th, 2017, 02:10 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...You won't manage- just look at yourself! You look tired, and stressed out- almost makes me want to fall asleep when I look at your face- not that it's not pretty or anything." He exclaimed, ears pulled back at her ridiculous statement. It was clear that she wasn't as put-together as she claimed she was, and as a best friend, Morningbrook felt that it was his duty to help her out. "You need to relax, and to be honest, I need to take a break as well." He huffed, a stubborn undertone in his voice as he stood rather confident, happy with his decision to confront her. His ginger tail flicked with excitement as the golden tom grinned, eyes sparkling in the sunlight. "Why don't you come on a walk with me or somethin'? I think you could use the extra time to enjoy life as it is- and if you aren't satisfied with just doing that, we could always catch something on the way to add to the fresh-kill pile." He suggested, a slight accent to his voice as he talked loudly. I don't know about you, but I surely need- and want- a break.
Auroraflame shook her head persistently, making her look a little bit like a kit. "I am perfectly fine!" Auroraflame protested. She felt her pelt heat up a little as Morningbrook stated her face was pretty. But then again, they were best friends so there was nohing wrong with compliments. A walk? I don't have enough time to fit in a walk! Auroraflame thought. The sound of a walk with her best friend tempted her, and she badly wanted to say yes. But no, she had to resist. She needed to complete her duties. "I can't Morningbrook. As much i'd love to, there just isn't enough time in the day. Or night!" Auroraflame exclaimed, giving her friend a small smile. She could tell that the ginger tom cared, and really hoped she wasn't being a bother with her stubborness. The deputy could be rather stubborn at times. She couldn't really help it, she was born with a sense of loyalty. Even if it was loyalty to her work. "Go do something else Morningbrook. I'm just wasting your time. You're going to have to push me out of the camp if you really want me to get out," Auroraflame remarked, snorting softly at the end of her sentence. She doubted Morningbrook would ever go to that extreme. The ebony she-cat was implying he was lazy, she was just doubting that anyone would ever do that.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 6th, 2017, 11:23 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Wolfybro

The white, gray spotted tom pushed his way through the nursery entrance, his fur stuck to the sticks which in turn made the tom growl in anger, and hiss in pain. He hated the way the nursery was made, there were always sticks poking and prodding at him, there were holes that let the cold wind in, and the nests were way too close together, the other kit's were practicaly breathing down his neck. He couldn't wait until he became an apprentice, then he would fix it, make it the right way, unlike the other, lazy, annoying apprentices, he believed they didn't care whatsoever about the conditions of the Nursery. The young tom let out a snort and cast his inquisitive gaze across the clearing, his green hues danced with curiosity, that wasn't the only reason as to why he couldn't wait to become an apprentice, he already know quite a pawfull from the apprentices as well as the new warriors, they told him what it was like outside of the camp, they told him what his chores were going to be, they told him the type of training he was going to receive, he knew exactly what he was going to be doing and he was already constructing a schedule to keep up with his duties, his mentor was to be following his schedule, and he would be following his mentors instructions, fair trade he thought.
Hummingkit let out a snort and padded over to the fresh kill pile and looked around, he didn't care for birds or squirrels, the main thing he liked was mice, although he hadn't tried a fish yet, that was something he wanted to do once he became an apprentice. The white tom bent over to snatch up a small mouse but stopped once he saw a brown tabby pad into the clearing, an apprentice by the looks of it, shy, reserved, skiddish, no, there was no need to speak to that one, by his guess the other tom would only studder a lot, and that annoys him. He flicked the tip of his tail and turned around, he didn't wish to speak to anyone at the moment, he would go pluck information from cats at another time, but at the moment he was to be napping, and a nap was something he really, really wanted at the moment.
Arrowpaw made his way into the clearing with slow movements. He shivered,cold from the chilling leaf bare breeze against his thin brown and light orange pelt. He hated leaf bare,he would constantly shiver which made him look smaller then he already was,which was very. He was no bigger then a new 6 mooned apprentice,and he was much older in reality even if he didn't look like it. He had tried to catch something,but failed. He felt like he couldn't do anything right lately,second guessing himself like usual. There wasn't much in the fresh kill pile because of the weather,so he decided he wouldn't eat anything,not that he could because he couldn't catch anything. He padded up to the fresh kill pile,letting out shaking breaths which created a steam like look around his mouth when he let out some air. His green eyes scanned the area. He noticed a kit he hadn't met before,and was shocked that they were out of the nursery when it was cold. If there were a word to describe Arrowpaw it would be worried,so he immediately approached the smaller cat with a worried expression,"Hey t-there,it's rather cold outside,s-shouldn't you be in the nursery with your mother? Wouldn't she be worried if you were away in the cold? I wouldn't want you to be sick,Ebonypaw only has so many herbs in the leaf bare,or or-" like always he always thought of anything that could go wrong in a situation. What if the kit got sick and he was stuck in the medicine cat den for days? He didn't want them to catch a cold. What if their mother was worried? Their mother must be worried sick on how their kit had ran out of the nursery into the snow covered clearing oh no-
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

The she-cat jumped lightly at her leader's words, as she was so lost in thought that she hadn't heard him approach. As she thought for a moment, she couldn't help but wonder why he'd choose such a small, undesirable bird for a meal when there was much better prey to choose from, some of which she had caught, most others had. "Why hello, Grousestar. I wouldn't mind at all," she said cheerfully, putting on her metaphorical mask of happiness and cheer. "How are you on this fine, if not cold, day?" she asked, forcing herself to shiver when she mentioned how cold the air seemed to be. Her fur wasn't much help against the cool breeze, and the snow and cold ground beneath made her paw pads almost hurt with cold, but she didn't mind. Not when she could be nice and warm with her clanmates in the Warriors' Den at night. "If you don't mind my asking, why would you choose such a small piece of prey to nibble on when there is plenty of much more..." she paused to think of a good word. "Desirable, prey?" Moonfrost wasn't about to let the question go unanswered, as she knew that surely the tom would have brought back something better than the lowly bird he had carried over. Not that she'd know, however, since she hadn't been paying much attention to him when he came into camp. She let her icy-blue eyes wander over to the fresh-kill pile. Maybe there wasn't much there, but there were still plenty of prey other than the frost-bitten bird her old friend had chosen. She then smiled back at him, her tail flicking in slight impatience to hear his response.
It wasn't uncommon for Grousestar to surprise others, in fact, he had the tendency to do so, he tends to come up rather abruptly and without warning which can startle cats that are rather deep in thought, he never means to do so, but he can't quite help it.
A smile seemed to cross the toms muzzle as she stated that she wouldn't mind his company, though there were very few cats in the clan that wouldn't, most cats seemed to like the charismatic leader. However, he wouldn't be hurt if she had said no, he knew to respect another cat's wishes and that it very likely wasn't against him. But I digress.
"Oh same old, same old, happy as ever! What about you? I hope you're doing well. Mewed the tom, looking over at her as he settled down at her side, that smile of his still fixated on his muzzle so that it would subconsciously make her a little more relaxed around him, he found that some cats were a bit nervous around him simply because he was a leader. And he didn't want that, not in the slightest, he wanted cats to be open with him, thus why he was always generally open with others, or so he made it appear.
At her next question, Grousestar would tilt his head a bit and look towards the piece of prey he had chosen, blinking a bit. It was always something he did when he chose prey, he always chose the least desirable one.
"Oh, I do that so that the warriors, queens, kits, and apprentices can get the better prey. I myself don't need much and they need it much more than me." He mewed politely, turning his head to look over at her again after he had spoken, his smile remaining on his muzzle.
"I've always done this, it's something my father told me I should do ever since I was little. He said it's a good thing to do to let the rest of the clan have the best, and really, I still believe that, I can make due with prey like this, it's really not that bad once you get used to it." Looking back to the bird now, he would lean his head down and start to pluck off some of the feathers so that he could eat.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 6th, 2017, 04:00 PM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

Someone gave me there charcter raccoonstep. may i have a recap? )

raccoonstep sat in front of his den bored and tired. he cleaned his fur.

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Never fear, I used to be Vixenandwillowlikecookie Im NOT dead
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:31 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Yeah i relly wanted to become a warrior" Dawnstream replied.
''I think there's nothing who really call my attention in this she-cat'' he thought, he hided his face a bit because he don't wanted to show his grumpy face, just because it was boring, ''Warriors don't play like kits, so, how they have fun?'' he thought, ''I will hunt for my clan, thanks'' he meowed walking in the opposite direction of Dawnstream, glancing at her until he walk with a neutral smile in the face.