Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:40 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 12:39 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Dark
Today 12:35 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by squidz
Today 12:34 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 10th, 2017, 07:29 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
"Some of us may die this leaf-bare," Bubblestep's voice became more hushed as she asked the question she had been dreading for days "won't we?"
Snowstar felt pain and fear consume her as Bubblestep asked the question, the question Snowstar had been avoiding. The young leader seemed to falter, the cheerful mask fading and showing her concern and fear underneath. She'd been hiding it for her Clanmate's sake, but now she just couldn't. Not right then. "I don't know." The young Siamese said softly, warily as her gaze ran around the clearing. Warriors, apprentices, queens, kits, elders... Were some of them going to die? The dread pulsed through her, and she shut her eyes. "Im trying so hard, Bubblestep, to avoid losing anyone." She sighed softly to her deputy. "I really am."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 10th, 2017, 07:38 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Snowstar felt pain and fear consume her as Bubblestep asked the question, the question Snowstar had been avoiding. The young leader seemed to falter, the cheerful mask fading and showing her concern and fear underneath. She'd been hiding it for her Clanmate's sake, but now she just couldn't. Not right then. "I don't know." The young Siamese said softly, warily as her gaze ran around the clearing. Warriors, apprentices, queens, kits, elders... Were some of them going to die? The dread pulsed through her, and she shut her eyes. "Im trying so hard, Bubblestep, to avoid losing anyone." She sighed softly to her deputy. "I really am."
"We'll do it together," Bubblestep reached up and touched her nose to her leader's. "I don't plan on leaving you."
Old September 10th, 2017, 07:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
"We'll do it together," Bubblestep reached up and touched her nose to her leader's. "I don't plan on leaving you."
That seemed to put a stop to Snowstar's inside panicking. Her eyes softened considerably, taking a deep breath. "Thank you, Bubblestep. I appreciate it, I really do." She said softly as she pulled back, seeming to relax now, knowing she had her deputy's support.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 10th, 2017, 08:48 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Greypaw's tail flicked irritably, hearing that Redclaw was still upset over the loss of Iceclaw. "I miss our father too, but he can't carry on like this. He has a duty to the Clan, and so do we."

He flexed his front paws, claws raking the dirt. "We should all work to make him proud of us up in StarClan, he wouldn't want us all moping over his passing."
Icepaw just shook her head slowly "it ain't that easy for him he knows his duty to his clan and he knows iceclaw wouldn't want him to grieve but he can't help it anything he does reminds him of iceclaw they were closer to each other than to anyone in the family" she said about to continue on when cherrypaw leaped out of the bush next to them onto greypaw "ha and you said i couldn't sneak up on you" she said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old September 11th, 2017, 05:02 AM
Pungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
Icepaw just shook her head slowly "it ain't that easy for him he knows his duty to his clan and he knows iceclaw wouldn't want him to grieve but he can't help it anything he does reminds him of iceclaw they were closer to each other than to anyone in the family" she said about to continue on when cherrypaw leaped out of the bush next to them onto greypaw "ha and you said i couldn't sneak up on you" she said
"He should use the similarities to empower himself, not making himself feel more down," Greypaw pointed out, and his eyes widened with surprise when Cherrypaw pounced him from behind. He looked up to her, tail lashing irritably. "I let you do that. You need the practice."
Old September 11th, 2017, 06:19 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"He should use the similarities to empower himself, not making himself feel more down," Greypaw pointed out, and his eyes widened with surprise when Cherrypaw pounced him from behind. He looked up to her, tail lashing irritably. "I let you do that. You need the practice."
"Ya ya ya come on admit it i got you for once wheres lightninpaw by the way" cherrypaw asked then icepaw said "we will talk about this later we should get lightninpaw and go hunting" she said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:47 AM
a lonely nobody

Burstpaw sat just outside the apprentice's den, his tail on his paws and his mind in the clouds. It was only recently he'd earned his title as apprentice, and he was nervous about the tasks this entitled him to do. What if I completely bomb my training? What if the other apprentices hate me? What if I'm so bad, I can never become a warrior?! The young tom spent a lot of time worrying - over if his fur was neatly done, if his bedding was in shape, if it was going to rain, if his training session would go all right - that he often came up with ridiculous scenarios and even more extreme outcomes. Maybe it was his lack of friends, but he seemed to have too much time on his paws, and his overactive imagination wasn't helping him at all.

Burstpaw brought his mind back from wherever it'd been and looked around at his Clanmates, taking in their state. Because of the lack of prey, he knew, essentially, that ThunderClan was starving - he himself was experiencing the starvation around him.
Fewer and fewer amounts of mice, squirrels, and sparrows had been brought in, and the apprentice hasn't eaten since the day before. Maybe I should be out there, hunting and patrolling and being useful... As much as he wanted to, though, he hadn't the necessary skills to successfully hunt down a creature; that was something he had yet to be taught. He audibly sighed, racking his brain for other ideas that would benefit the Clan. I could... um... help the elders? But that's not going to bring them prey! Exasperated, Burstpaw gave up. If something came along and presented itself to him, he'd waste no time in carrying out the task... if there even was one at all.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 11th, 2017, 07:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Mintberry's pale hues widened as she realized what was happening. She suddenly tried squirming to her paws frantically, but it was too late. "No-no, WA-"

OOF!

The breath left her, however, she exhaled way more dramatically than what had actually occurred. "You big fluff butt!" she exclaimed, wiggling beneath his dead weight, even though it was just the top of his body. "You're going to squish the soul out of me!" she squealed loudly, hoping to deafen her friend enough to make him roll off. "Gonna send me straight to Starclan with your big fluff butt!" she exclaimed more, weakening her wiggling a little bit. Then in a dramatic finish, she exhaled again and went limp, but not without speaking in a whisper just after. "And... I'm dead," she let her tongue hang out of her mouth and shut her eyes tight hoping her act would work.
"So dramatic, Minty-boo," Ottertail tried again after seeing that his last nickname had brought no reaction from the she cat. "Though I guess that performance deserves a reward." Rolling off of her, the fluffy Maine Coon flicked her lightly with his tail and smiled at her. A game. Just a game, was something that everyone needed. And he was no exception. At the moment, other then the general problems with the Clan, life was fine for Ottertail. In fact - he hadn't really had anything personally scarring happen to him in a long time, just the general things that had happened to everyone else. The Evil Era. SkyClan coming. This shortage of prey. Those things were definitely scarring, but not only to him... they affected everyone. The tom tried to think of something to do now. At the moment he couldn't think of a game to play, really... for him, the funniest thing was the change in his friend. She seemed so shy until she started warming up to him again, and then it was like a totally different cat had control of her mind. But Ottertail didn't mind. He never minded.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 11th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Dead Account

My Mood: Fine

(For Mystical! )

Halfkit crawled along the clearing, smiling and giggling. He had just won a battle! Well,
of course it wasn't an actual battle, but it was enough for him! He had done a stealth attack, sneaking up on a sleeping kit, older than him, and batting at him in the face. He got tackled after...But he won first!
Old September 11th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulder View Post

The warrior shook his head as he heard the apprentice's words.
"Don't worry, neither I usually go around talking to random apprentices."
A purr escaped from his throat as he spoke. He was aware that going to talk to the so called Nettlepaw hadn't been a good idea to socialize. However, he didn't regret it at all. Liongaze lowered himself to the ground, lying on the soft terrain of the clearing, his tail curled around his body. Maybe this way he'd seem less scary or something. He was as confused as the apprentice was, if Nettlepaw was confused. He couldn't tell.
"Nice name, anyway."
He added shortly, giving a slight flick of his tail tip.
Nettlepaw dipped her head in respect at the compliment he gave her. "You have quiet a nice name as well." replied Nettlepaw with a friendly smile. The apprentice looked around for a moment, hearing her stomach growl in hunger. "Would you like to share a piece of fresh kill?" Asked Nettlepaw. The young molly looked over at the fresh kill pile. She could feel her mouth water at the sight of all the food. "What do you like to eat?" wondered the apprentice. What happens if he's not hungry? Then he would tell you and you'd feel embarrassed and that usually doesn't end well, but it's his choice not yours.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread