Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:59 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:54 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 13th, 2017, 12:41 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"A prankster or a sweetheart?" The white she cat asked, her innocence fading as she teased him - and tried to act just a little bit confused still, she wasn't quite ready to fully drop this act that she had worked so hard on. This act she had been racking up the innocence for, trying to make herself appear three times as sweet and gentle as she actually was. Truth was, the feline wasn't that sweet. She had a sense of humor, and she was a lot more sarcastic. She liked to tease. She liked to go on adventures. Her fake self wasn't any of those things, her fake self was quiet and sweet and calm and could do no wrong. Her fake self acted as though there was no shame in being "dumb." Winterstorm was bothered by the fact that he was able to see through her act, although at the same time it was funny. Not a lot of cats even bothered to try, they didn't seem to be that interested in getting to know the cat underneath. They thought that she was cute. Funny. Never cool, just cute and funny. And to be fair, perhaps that was all Winterstorm acted like she was.

Because it was safe! No one would suspect a cat like herself! And yet, here she was, being suspected by Foxthorn. What was he talking about? His sister? So cut the act, alright? No one had ever told her that. Regardless of whether they saw through or not, they didn't tell her to drop it. Her blue optics narrowed and she wanted to keep her barriers up, feigning innocence, but now it was probably too late. And something in the Somali's tone told her that she had better do as he asked and drop this act right now. "Alright. You caught me." The she cat's guard was lowered, and she felt slightly more vulnerable then she had before. And at the same time, stronger. Her bars of steel - iron bars - were still clamped around her heart. She was still safe. He couldn't get through them, they were stronger... technically she was stronger in her real, normal state. When she could clearly act as though she couldn't care less.

When she could tell other cats what she thought. Because she was Winterstorm, not the... fake, strange feline who had been acting like an idiot. Her optics softened. "What you said - about it not being for me - what were you talking about?" What had he meant, it wasn't for her? That was her life. Acting, and pretending, even though she wasn't trying to be manipulative. She was just trying to escape getting into trouble. Getting caught. It didn't matter whether he approved of it or not, but Winterstorm guessed the better thing to do (now that she was caught) was to admit to her crimes and hope he would leave her alone. Otherwise, the she cat was likely to get even more annoyed. Truth was, she was bothered by Foxthorn and intrigued by him at the same time. What kind of a cat was he? It was confusing, she thought she understood - and then she didn't - and everything was so confusing, she honestly didn't know what to do. Good thing she could guard her heart. Because this was the type of cat who could worm his way in - she was sure of it.
Foxthorn couldn't help a slight smile when she announced that he'd caught her, and he gave a small shrug. Not too much of a win on his part. She was just another prankster like him, so what was so special about her? Why did he care? Foxthorn wasn't sure. He was usually able to walk away from such a situation. In fact he could've gotten off good not knowing who smacked him in the face with that branch. Knowing it was her didn't really make him feel any more accomplished. What would make him feel accomplished would be if someone would just go take a nap and lay on some bugs already. Foxthorn gave a sigh as he glanced toward the warriors den, then back up at Winterstorm, sitting up all the way and bringing his fluffy tail around his paws. So what was so interesting about another prankster?

Maybe he was just lonely. Missing his sister. Missing someone to prank with him. Though the she-cat looked like the type who liked to prank alone. And nothing would be the same as it was with Splashheart. She was different. While in some ways she reminded him of his sister, she was also herself. And probably not as feisty and willing to claw his ears off as Splashheart was if he accidentally got them caught. Splashheart liked to keep it a secret - Foxthorn liked being in the spotlight. Even if he did get in trouble for it. He liked having cats knowing he did it. Of course if made them not really hang around him much, mostly because they didn't want to be stained with berry juice, but they still knew who he was. Foxthorn. The Prankster.

Foxthorn shook the thought off when Winterstorm spoke again, asking him what he'd meant by its not for you. The Somali gazed at her and seemed to think about this for a moment. "Trying to hide who you really are. Its not for you. Its not for any cat." He finally spoke, slowly as if he were thinking these words over himself. It'd always been his thing to just be himself. Though he was sure Winterstorm was just acting innocent to avoid getting in trouble. Foxthorn didn't really care whether he got in trouble. He was himself. Through and through. "Unless you're just doing it for fun - Which I doubt." He added, giving her a pointed look. "You just wanna escape trouble. Still, no reason to carry around that fake innocence. Way too much work." A smile tugged at his lips as he continued. "But, don't worry. I won't tell anyone who's been slamming branches into their faces."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 13th, 2017, 01:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Foxthorn couldn't help a slight smile when she announced that he'd caught her, and he gave a small shrug. Not too much of a win on his part. She was just another prankster like him, so what was so special about her? Why did he care? Foxthorn wasn't sure. He was usually able to walk away from such a situation. In fact he could've gotten off good not knowing who smacked him in the face with that branch. Knowing it was her didn't really make him feel any more accomplished. What would make him feel accomplished would be if someone would just go take a nap and lay on some bugs already. Foxthorn gave a sigh as he glanced toward the warriors den, then back up at Winterstorm, sitting up all the way and bringing his fluffy tail around his paws. So what was so interesting about another prankster?

Maybe he was just lonely. Missing his sister. Missing someone to prank with him. Though the she-cat looked like the type who liked to prank alone. And nothing would be the same as it was with Splashheart. She was different. While in some ways she reminded him of his sister, she was also herself. And probably not as feisty and willing to claw his ears off as Splashheart was if he accidentally got them caught. Splashheart liked to keep it a secret - Foxthorn liked being in the spotlight. Even if he did get in trouble for it. He liked having cats knowing he did it. Of course if made them not really hang around him much, mostly because they didn't want to be stained with berry juice, but they still knew who he was. Foxthorn. The Prankster.

Foxthorn shook the thought off when Winterstorm spoke again, asking him what he'd meant by its not for you. The Somali gazed at her and seemed to think about this for a moment. "Trying to hide who you really are. Its not for you. Its not for any cat." He finally spoke, slowly as if he were thinking these words over himself. It'd always been his thing to just be himself. Though he was sure Winterstorm was just acting innocent to avoid getting in trouble. Foxthorn didn't really care whether he got in trouble. He was himself. Through and through. "Unless you're just doing it for fun - Which I doubt." He added, giving her a pointed look. "You just wanna escape trouble. Still, no reason to carry around that fake innocence. Way too much work." A smile tugged at his lips as he continued. "But, don't worry. I won't tell anyone who's been slamming branches into their faces."
Not for any cat? And why shouldn't she hide who she was? Sometimes... Winterstorm didn't like herself very much. There were definitely those days when she woke up wishing she were someone else. Pranks had helped her through all that, they made her laugh - and sometimes, when she was caught and found, they would make the other cat laugh as well. It was healing medicine. But she was scared to get in trouble, and scared to have someone know too much about her. She didn't answer for a moment, looking thoughtful and partly worried. What if I like who I am when I have fake innocence better? She wanted to challenge - but that was too personal. Way too personal for a meeting like this. What was this, the two of them's second meeting? Yeah... maybe later. Maybe when she felt like she could trust him or when she felt like he was the type of cat who wouldn't run off with her vulnerabilities.

Maybe she was wrong. Maybe he was a good cat. He was definitely more intelligent then she would have pinned a cat of his, ah, particular personality with, but hey - maybe that was a good thing as well. It was good to be more intelligent, it made it easier to trick people... and more importantly, it was useful. In battle as well. If you could trick your opponent like that, it was useful. Foxthorn's words put a smile on her maw and her blue optics sparked just the slightest bit. "Well thank you very much. I appreciate that more then you know," She purred with a bright smile. It was still bothering her what he had said. What if she didn't like herself? What about on those days, was she supposed to go around as... well... herself? A cat with her personality was not exactly popular.

A sweet she cat was the type that everyone wanted, they wanted a dumb - sweet - innocent she cat. Someone they could "rescue." It was the reason that Winterstorm wasn't looking for romance. The last thing she wanted was rescuing. The last thing she wanted was to be protected by some brave, handsome tom. She could take care of herself! And she wanted to be treated as her own cat, independant and proud. Not as someone who was only seen as a pretty symbol, a trophy for all to admire and stare at and say 'oh, the tom who has her must be lucky!' No. She wanted to be a cat that was seen as just herself. But, when Winterstorm didn't like herself... she switched. She changed her whole personality, she changed the way she acted, she changed everything.

She changed herself in order to stay in the green with the Clan. If she was always herself, no one would like her. [B]"Escaping trouble is my life, by the way. It's a hit and run tactic - works pretty well, actually,"[B] The she cat mewed after a moment. It did work well! Hitting and running had always gone pretty good for Winterstorm, she had always found it to be surprisingly more effective then she would have thought before. Why is he being so nice to me, though? Whether it was in Foxthorn's personality or not, she didn't know. But the one thing she was glad of... was that he couldn't read her mind.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 13th, 2017, 02:38 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Not for any cat? And why shouldn't she hide who she was? Sometimes... Winterstorm didn't like herself very much. There were definitely those days when she woke up wishing she were someone else. Pranks had helped her through all that, they made her laugh - and sometimes, when she was caught and found, they would make the other cat laugh as well. It was healing medicine. But she was scared to get in trouble, and scared to have someone know too much about her. She didn't answer for a moment, looking thoughtful and partly worried. What if I like who I am when I have fake innocence better? She wanted to challenge - but that was too personal. Way too personal for a meeting like this. What was this, the two of them's second meeting? Yeah... maybe later. Maybe when she felt like she could trust him or when she felt like he was the type of cat who wouldn't run off with her vulnerabilities.

Maybe she was wrong. Maybe he was a good cat. He was definitely more intelligent then she would have pinned a cat of his, ah, particular personality with, but hey - maybe that was a good thing as well. It was good to be more intelligent, it made it easier to trick people... and more importantly, it was useful. In battle as well. If you could trick your opponent like that, it was useful. Foxthorn's words put a smile on her maw and her blue optics sparked just the slightest bit. "Well thank you very much. I appreciate that more then you know," She purred with a bright smile. It was still bothering her what he had said. What if she didn't like herself? What about on those days, was she supposed to go around as... well... herself? A cat with her personality was not exactly popular.

A sweet she cat was the type that everyone wanted, they wanted a dumb - sweet - innocent she cat. Someone they could "rescue." It was the reason that Winterstorm wasn't looking for romance. The last thing she wanted was rescuing. The last thing she wanted was to be protected by some brave, handsome tom. She could take care of herself! And she wanted to be treated as her own cat, independant and proud. Not as someone who was only seen as a pretty symbol, a trophy for all to admire and stare at and say 'oh, the tom who has her must be lucky!' No. She wanted to be a cat that was seen as just herself. But, when Winterstorm didn't like herself... she switched. She changed her whole personality, she changed the way she acted, she changed everything.

She changed herself in order to stay in the green with the Clan. If she was always herself, no one would like her. "Escaping trouble is my life, by the way. It's a hit and run tactic - works pretty well, actually," The she cat mewed after a moment. It did work well! Hitting and running had always gone pretty good for Winterstorm, she had always found it to be surprisingly more effective then she would have thought before. Why is he being so nice to me, though? Whether it was in Foxthorn's personality or not, she didn't know. But the one thing she was glad of... was that he couldn't read her mind.
Foxthorn tipped his head when he watched her face shadow over with uncertainty. The Somali kept an intent green gaze on her for a moment before lowering his head to groom down the fur on his chest. He knew she probably didn't like who she was. Why? Because she played a prank or two? Foxthorn wasn't sure. He didn't know. Why did he want to know? Goodness, he was so confused. This she-cat that had randomly walked into his life, why did he care about why she hid herself behind an innocent mask? Shaking his head, Foxthorn laid back down and let his head rest between his paws, glancing up at her when she spoke.

"No problem." He decided not to mention the bug thing in case she didn't know about it. Maybe she hadn't seem him. The Tom flicked an ear as he glanced up at her again, flicking his tail across his stomach as he studied her. "So you like pranking, then? So do I. It used to be me and my sister, but she went to RiverClan." Foxthorn spoke up rather suddenly, giving a shrug near the end of his sentence as if it didn't really matter. Goodness, did it matter! Foxthorn missed his sister more than words could describe; But saying that would make him feel too vulnerable, and Foxthorn didn't like feeling vulnerable.

Forever...

Old September 13th, 2017, 03:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Foxthorn tipped his head when he watched her face shadow over with uncertainty. The Somali kept an intent green gaze on her for a moment before lowering his head to groom down the fur on his chest. He knew she probably didn't like who she was. Why? Because she played a prank or two? Foxthorn wasn't sure. He didn't know. Why did he want to know? Goodness, he was so confused. This she-cat that had randomly walked into his life, why did he care about why she hid herself behind an innocent mask? Shaking his head, Foxthorn laid back down and let his head rest between his paws, glancing up at her when she spoke.

"No problem." He decided not to mention the bug thing in case she didn't know about it. Maybe she hadn't seem him. The Tom flicked an ear as he glanced up at her again, flicking his tail across his stomach as he studied her. "So you like pranking, then? So do I. It used to be me and my sister, but she went to RiverClan." Foxthorn spoke up rather suddenly, giving a shrug near the end of his sentence as if it didn't really matter. Goodness, did it matter! Foxthorn missed his sister more than words could describe; But saying that would make him feel too vulnerable, and Foxthorn didn't like feeling vulnerable.
What was he doing? What was that expression, why was he... he hadn't answered her. Or at least, he wasn't remarking on her confusion even though she could see his green eyes fixed on her. They gleamed like emeralds, like the leaves in green-leaf - that was what they reminded her of, the leaves in green-leaf. Stupid.... but Winterstorm often compared a cats' eyes, or pelt color, to different things. Her own was like snow. His? Was definitely fox-like. No wonder his name was Foxthorn! And she was pretty sure that he acted like a fox too. However, his statement caught her off guard. That was something she hadn't been expecting. And yet after a moment (of struggling), she took it in stride.

Even though her mind was still asking questions. Did he... miss his sister? Winterstorm watched him, her blue optics flashing with uncertainty. She didn't know whether to trust him or not. He had just said to "be yourself," but then he was hiding something. And so the feline was getting mixed messages from the tom. Whatever he was hiding, the she cat wasn't going to poke her head into his business. It wasn't any business of hers whether he missed his sister or not. Well, I can't just - no. NO. I swear, if I open my big mouth, I will- Her thoughts cut off and she sighed. Oh, what the heck. It's not like he doesn't get asked this a HUNDRED TIMES A DAY. Or by whoever else he talks to every day. Not that big of a deal.

"Do you miss her?" The feline almost wanted to choke on the words, but she didn't. She just wasn't quite sure whether it was right of her to be asking him something like that. It seemed a bit like a, well... personal question. And Foxthorn probably wouldn't answer it. Or at least give her the answer she was looking for. "But yeah, I like pranking. It's - good for me. And I can tell you do, because someone's going to get a nasty surprise. I swear, boy, if I find a single ONE of those in my nest..." That was as far as she went. And as far as she had gone with her statement before that, just that it was good for her. Because it was. It really did feel good for her. It was like a medicine, as she had thought before - a cure-all. The cure-all for her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 13th, 2017, 03:53 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
What was he doing? What was that expression, why was he... he hadn't answered her. Or at least, he wasn't remarking on her confusion even though she could see his green eyes fixed on her. They gleamed like emeralds, like the leaves in green-leaf - that was what they reminded her of, the leaves in green-leaf. Stupid.... but Winterstorm often compared a cats' eyes, or pelt color, to different things. Her own was like snow. His? Was definitely fox-like. No wonder his name was Foxthorn! And she was pretty sure that he acted like a fox too. However, his statement caught her off guard. That was something she hadn't been expecting. And yet after a moment (of struggling), she took it in stride.

Even though her mind was still asking questions. Did he... miss his sister? Winterstorm watched him, her blue optics flashing with uncertainty. She didn't know whether to trust him or not. He had just said to "be yourself," but then he was hiding something. And so the feline was getting mixed messages from the tom. Whatever he was hiding, the she cat wasn't going to poke her head into his business. It wasn't any business of hers whether he missed his sister or not. Well, I can't just - no. NO. I swear, if I open my big mouth, I will- Her thoughts cut off and she sighed. Oh, what the heck. It's not like he doesn't get asked this a HUNDRED TIMES A DAY. Or by whoever else he talks to every day. Not that big of a deal.

"Do you miss her?" The feline almost wanted to choke on the words, but she didn't. She just wasn't quite sure whether it was right of her to be asking him something like that. It seemed a bit like a, well... personal question. And Foxthorn probably wouldn't answer it. Or at least give her the answer she was looking for. "But yeah, I like pranking. It's - good for me. And I can tell you do, because someone's going to get a nasty surprise. I swear, boy, if I find a single ONE of those in my nest..." That was as far as she went. And as far as she had gone with her statement before that, just that it was good for her. Because it was. It really did feel good for her. It was like a medicine, as she had thought before - a cure-all. The cure-all for her.
Foxthorn had closed his eyes waiting for her to respond, but they snapped open at her question. He turned a piercing green gaze on her, unable to hide the shock for a second before it was replaced with an unreadable emotion. The Tom's ears twitched as he looked away, feeling vulnerable, but he answered anyway. "Yeah, I miss her. She was my best friend, after all. But i'm... Managing." He decided. Yes. Managing; He was managing, better than he thought he could. But a thought crossed his mind and it wasn't the first time, either. Maybe he should go to RiverClan too. But he couldn't do that. Well, he could, but what about his siblings here? He was the only one who fully trusted Blackstorm and Goldensky; They loved having him around. Snowstar enjoyed his jokes and even Honeyfur and Roarclaw liked having that kind of lightness with them. But Splashheart... She had her mate. Her kits. Would she really need him as much as the others? Did any of them even need him?

The Tom struggled to find answers to these two questions, keeping his eyes on the ground. But when Winterstorm spoke again, he looked back up at her, tilting his head. His words about the bugs had a small grin on his face in an instant. "Well, as long as you sleep at the back of the den, they probably won't bother you. But shh," He lowered his voice, flicking his tail tip as he glanced around. "It's supposed to be a surprise for any unlucky warrior who decides to be lazy. Thank me later." He smirked over at her before lifting his head up again, shifting his front paws under his chest into a more comfortable position.

Forever...

Old September 13th, 2017, 04:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Foxthorn had closed his eyes waiting for her to respond, but they snapped open at her question. He turned a piercing green gaze on her, unable to hide the shock for a second before it was replaced with an unreadable emotion. The Tom's ears twitched as he looked away, feeling vulnerable, but he answered anyway. "Yeah, I miss her. She was my best friend, after all. But i'm... Managing." He decided. Yes. Managing; He was managing, better than he thought he could. But a thought crossed his mind and it wasn't the first time, either. Maybe he should go to RiverClan too. But he couldn't do that. Well, he could, but what about his siblings here? He was the only one who fully trusted Blackstorm and Goldensky; They loved having him around. Snowstar enjoyed his jokes and even Honeyfur and Roarclaw liked having that kind of lightness with them. But Splashheart... She had her mate. Her kits. Would she really need him as much as the others? Did any of them even need him?

The Tom struggled to find answers to these two questions, keeping his eyes on the ground. But when Winterstorm spoke again, he looked back up at her, tilting his head. His words about the bugs had a small grin on his face in an instant. "Well, as long as you sleep at the back of the den, they probably won't bother you. But shh," He lowered his voice, flicking his tail tip as he glanced around. "It's supposed to be a surprise for any unlucky warrior who decides to be lazy. Thank me later." He smirked over at her before lifting his head up again, shifting his front paws under his chest into a more comfortable position.
A surprising feel of satisfaction, followed by smugness, came over the she cat at Foxthorn's surprise. Weren't expecting THAT, were you, Mr. Know-It-All? She thought with a purr. Of course she wouldn't be saying that to him. She wanted to keep her innocent cover, always and forever... she was always the innocent one. The one who was never behind anything. She could do no wrong, that was who she was! Except now Foxthorn didn't want her to be. And she was confused. Who was she supposed to listen to, a stranger or... herself? She couldn't trust strangers. He was going to be trouble for her. He was going to hurt her. He was lying. Keeping a cover was safer, because everyone grew to like your cover and then it became a part of you. The innocent Winterstorm was a cover. However, his response was something she hadn't expecting, and it was her turn to look surprised.

"Not a lot of cats say that about their siblings. I've heard a lot of 'when I grow up, I'm going to have better friends then YOU!' and stuff like that, but never... what you said." It surprised her. It shocked her, even. But she was being careful about how she showed her surprise, just a glimmer in her optics and her tone. That was all. That was the safe route. Because the safe path was the one that Winterstorm always took, and why? To be honest - she wasn't even a coward. She was willing to do whatever it took to pull a prank, and she loved exploring the territory on her own. Socially? She might have been described as one, yes. She didn't like taking risks.

A snort of laughter escaped the feline and she shook her head, almost fondly, but not quite. "They better NOT," She mewed, pretending to be stern. Although she had to admit - his idea was pretty clever. And it would be funny. She sort of wanted to hang around and watch the results, now... it would be nice to see something other then her own prank getting carried out. "Mind if I hang around and watch?" The slightest of smirks spread across her maw, and she gave him a curious look. Surely it would be fine! At least, she hoped so. Would he deny her that? Even if he did, she would just get him back later - only this time, it would be a little more then a branch in the face.

Old September 13th, 2017, 04:43 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
A surprising feel of satisfaction, followed by smugness, came over the she cat at Foxthorn's surprise. Weren't expecting THAT, were you, Mr. Know-It-All? She thought with a purr. Of course she wouldn't be saying that to him. She wanted to keep her innocent cover, always and forever... she was always the innocent one. The one who was never behind anything. She could do no wrong, that was who she was! Except now Foxthorn didn't want her to be. And she was confused. Who was she supposed to listen to, a stranger or... herself? She couldn't trust strangers. He was going to be trouble for her. He was going to hurt her. He was lying. Keeping a cover was safer, because everyone grew to like your cover and then it became a part of you. The innocent Winterstorm was a cover. However, his response was something she hadn't expecting, and it was her turn to look surprised.

"Not a lot of cats say that about their siblings. I've heard a lot of 'when I grow up, I'm going to have better friends then YOU!' and stuff like that, but never... what you said." It surprised her. It shocked her, even. But she was being careful about how she showed her surprise, just a glimmer in her optics and her tone. That was all. That was the safe route. Because the safe path was the one that Winterstorm always took, and why? To be honest - she wasn't even a coward. She was willing to do whatever it took to pull a prank, and she loved exploring the territory on her own. Socially? She might have been described as one, yes. She didn't like taking risks.

A snort of laughter escaped the feline and she shook her head, almost fondly, but not quite. "They better NOT," She mewed, pretending to be stern. Although she had to admit - his idea was pretty clever. And it would be funny. She sort of wanted to hang around and watch the results, now... it would be nice to see something other then her own prank getting carried out. "Mind if I hang around and watch?" The slightest of smirks spread across her maw, and she gave him a curious look. Surely it would be fine! At least, she hoped so. Would he deny her that? Even if he did, she would just get him back later - only this time, it would be a little more then a branch in the face.
"I come from a pretty tight litter." Foxthorn replied with an amused smile. He'd never had any of that between him and his siblings. Well, Blackstorm had killed their father, but... That wasn't really the same. They were all pretty close. Blackstorm and Roarclaw used to be, before the whole incident with Fiercestorm. But Honeyfur and Snowstar were still pretty close. And Goldensky's relationship with Foxthorn was as strong as before. Blackstorm came to him for help sometimes - which surprised the Somali, seeing as he was the "clown" of the bunch. But, Foxthorn reminded himself, he was the only one who didn't look at Blackstorm like the Tom was going to randomly attack someone. So of course Blackstorm would turn to him. Foxthorn felt that familiar wave of sympathy course through him; His siblings had pretty much forgiven Goldensky. Why such a hard time with Blackstorm?

That's why he had to stay in ThunderClan though. For his brother. Blackstorm definitely wanted him around, obviously, right? Right. Foxthorn flicked his fluffy tail when Winterstorm spoke, and chuckled to himself, silently hoping none of the bugs did go to the she-cats nest. Last thing he needed was another prankster on his tail. His head tilted when Winterstorm asked if she could stick around and watch, and he laughed. "Hey, sure. Whatever you want." He gestured. For a moment it was like having Splashheart back - But not really at the same time.

Forever...

Old September 13th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Rosebelly approached the den with caution, her amber eyes glittering with nervous energy. I am going to meet with the leader, and tell her about the patrol. Don't be scared, she told herself silently. But no matter how many times she repeated those words in her head, the nervous energy never faded. The ginger tabby put a paw forward into the leader's den. Her voice was barely an audible murmur as she spoke. "May I come in, Snowstar?"
Rosebelly forced her fur flat so to not seem like something went wrong. However, something did go wrong. She and her patrol encountered a haughty ShadowClan apprentice. There was no patrol in sight, but the apprentice had threatened to attack. Rosebelly shook her head to rid of the thoughts. She had to stay focused.
"It's about the patrols," she spoke again, her voice risen to a normal level.

(Sorry it's so short! Ill start writing more soon ^^
@Random Melchester )
Old September 13th, 2017, 05:27 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly approached the den with caution, her amber eyes glittering with nervous energy. I am going to meet with the leader, and tell her about the patrol. Don't be scared, she told herself silently. But no matter how many times she repeated those words in her head, the nervous energy never faded. The ginger tabby put a paw forward into the leader's den. Her voice was barely an audible murmur as she spoke. "May I come in, Snowstar?"
Rosebelly forced her fur flat so to not seem like something went wrong. However, something did go wrong. She and her patrol encountered a haughty ShadowClan apprentice. There was no patrol in sight, but the apprentice had threatened to attack. Rosebelly shook her head to rid of the thoughts. She had to stay focused.
"It's about the patrols," she spoke again, her voice risen to a normal level.

(Sorry it's so short! Ill start writing more soon ^^
@Random Melchester )
Snowstar was busying herself around her den. She should probably have been in the nursery with her kits, but Honeyfur was watching them, they were fine. Snowstar just couldn't think straight at the moment. Having her kits climbing all over her wouldn't help. She loved the little furballs, but right then she was just thinking about ThunderClan and how desperately they needed prey and that they were stealing from ShadowClan. Her mind spun; She felt so overwhelmed. A little too overwhelmed. Sighing, Snowstar let herself collapse in her nest, burying her muzzle between her paws, but only to glance up when she heard a call outside her den. The leader quickly pulled herself up, ears picking.

"Yes, come in," Snowstar called back, slightly confused as her black tail flicked back and forth. Had something bad happened? Goodness, not more bad news. A dreadful feeling coursed through her at the thought. Good news would be more appreciated; She could only hope for that, though. With the way things were going... Snowstar shook the thought off. No. She had to think better thoughts, stay optimistic if she was going to help ThunderClan survive this.

Forever...

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:19 PM.
Old September 13th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Snowstar was busying herself around her den. She should probably have been in the nursery with her kits, but Honeyfur was watching them, they were fine. Snowstar just couldn't think straight at the moment. Having her kits climbing all over her wouldn't help. She loved the little furballs, but right then she was just thinking about ThunderClan and how desperately they needed prey and that they were stealing from ShadowClan. Her mind spun; She felt so overwhelmed. A little too overwhelmed. Sighing, Snowstar let herself collapse in her nest, burying her muzzle between her paws, but only to glance up when she heard a call outside her den. The leader quickly pulled herself up, ears picking.

"Yes, come in," Snowstar called back, slightly confused as her black tail flicked back and forth. Had something bad happened? Goodness, not more bad news. A dreadful feeling coursed through her at the thought. Good news would be more appreciated; She could only hope for that, though. With the way things were going... Snowstar shook the thought off. No. She had to think better thoughts, stay optimistic if she was going to help ThunderClan survive this.
Rosebelly hesitated, but entered the den. Her amber gaze scanned Snowstar's expression. Her face showed tranquility, but her eyes betrayed this. They were dark with worry, as if bad news was about to slam into her. Rosebelly frowned, and sat down. "My patrol went into ShadowClan territory," she explained carefully. "We found no prey, and the territory was destroyed by flood waters."

Rosebelly paused, her paws tingling with suspense. There was more to the story, but she had to consider her words first. The ginger molly frowned and glanced outside. Dirtpaw, her apprentice was playing with some of her companions, a bright cheery smile on her face. Rosebelly inwardly cringed at how the ShadowClan apprentice, Sharppaw, had snapped at Dirtpaw with such fury.

Rosebelly turned her attention back to Snowstar, meeting her gaze nervously. "We also found.. er.. a ShadowClan apprentice," she murmured. She mentally cuffed herself for showing how nervous she was. She should treat her leader like any other cat. Rosebelly straightened and flicked her striped tail side to side for a few moments. Anticipation made her hackle rise slightly, but she forced them back down, willing herself to stay calm. It was bad enough she made a fool of herself on the patrol. Rosebelly wondered how silly she looked with bristling fur being forced down constantly.

Rosebelly yet again put her focus on Snowstar. Rosebelly's amber eyes were dark with worry, and her face showed it as well. Her ears were picked, however, waiting for a reply. It wasn't our fault, she told herself. That apprentice was wandering by himself by chance. There is no way ShadowClan could still be living in their camp in all of this flood water. A pick of anger returned as she thought about how the apprentice had hatefully refused their help. Rosebelly once more focused back on Snowstar. She knew she was thinking too much about this, but her anxiety kept on rising and rising.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:19 PM.
Closed Thread