Last post by Blazimations
Today 06:56 AM

Old March 9th, 2020, 03:49 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnyflame was a little suprised that he so quietly followed her and she kept the silence as they moved quietly through the old pine forest. She became aware that Ravenvine easily caught up to her, most did anyways and she silently cursed her tiny legs and picked up her pace. Though it wasn't enough to meet his lofty pace and he pushed ahead. Her eyes turned out to scan the forest, her maw tasting the air and she could feel the irritation of moments ago slowly seeping out into the crisp air. She let out a more relaxed sigh and as it barely escaped her maw a terrible screeching had her flattened against the ground with her ears glued to her head. Her golden gaze wipped wildly to find out what had attacked Ravenvine only to find him wailing about spiders and thrashing madly before finally comng to a halt in the middle of a small stream. Her fur bristled with shock and she simply breathed, frozen in place from the loudness of the tom. It took her a few heartbeats to get rid of the shock and spring to her feet and over to the stream edge. Her heart beat madly in her chest, the fear from a moment ago still reigning panic within her. The bouncing of her pulse made it hard to think, anger certainly wasn't the way to go as much as she wanted to yowl at him for being such a mouse brained about spiders that he had gotten himself wet in frigid leaf-bare water.

"Ravenvine get out of the stream! You're going to freeze! Come this way." Finally regaining her control of her pulse and thoughts, she stepped into the water without hesitation. One paw then two paws, quickly closing the distance between herself and him, she wanted to help him out of the stream without slipping and getting anything more than their paws and bellies wet with the icy water. Her breath caught in her throat as the swollen stream rose to belly fur, unable to bring herself further into the cold waters she turned so her tail touched his side encouragingly. "You're fine, we need to get out of this water. Just come with me."

Her eyes were wide with the shock of the water, her breath a little quicker than normal. Her paws felt numb against the the rocks beneath her pads and everything in her told her to leave the foolish cat and get herself dry, but her heart knew better.

Ravenvine still did not register the cold nor the fact that he was standing in the river. He was just simply too overwhelmed to register anything but the high and unsteady beat of his heart. There were spiders. They had waited for him, they had attacked him! They'd purposely waited for him to make this ambush he knew. He knew it! Why else would the first thing they run into on their hunt be an ambush made by the vile creatures, it made complete sense. As he began to register the cold he felt it deep inside his bone already, he'd been standing in the stream for far too long. Being in a state of panic his senses failed to work and he didn't register that Tawnyflame - bless Starclan for her - had walked all the way up to him and was at that very moment pressing her body against his. He appreciated her for her support and just being there to get him out of the situation that he'd somehow found himself stuck in. He knew however it was going to be a struggle to get out of the stream, it was where blind cats or cats with visual impairments in general, were at their weakest the stream making their feeling of touch and hearing weaker and the sense of smell just disappeared. He leaned more weight against Tawny before he finally got his legs complete to stop with the shaking they'd been doing for the entire time he'd spent in the lake. He knew however that with no sense of where the bank was - not that it was deep by any length - that he would been reliant on Tawny's ability to see what was going on, but first the had to know if they were safe or not. "Tawny... Tawny... There are no more spiders are there?" his voice was barely a whisper, he couldn't let the spiders hear him, they would just regroup and plan another attack. But he had to get out of the stream and dry, that much he knew, "Tawny...I have no clue where we are except for in the middle of the stream, my sense of direction is completely gone. Can I hold your tail or is there any other way we can get out of here? And I am so so sorry. I've been nothing but trouble for you, except for the knot in your fur I managed to loosen."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old March 9th, 2020, 04:26 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Ravenvine still did not register the cold nor the fact that he was standing in the river. He was just simply too overwhelmed to register anything but the high and unsteady beat of his heart. There were spiders. They had waited for him, they had attacked him! They'd purposely waited for him to make this ambush he knew. He knew it! Why else would the first thing they run into on their hunt be an ambush made by the vile creatures, it made complete sense. As he began to register the cold he felt it deep inside his bone already, he'd been standing in the stream for far too long. Being in a state of panic his senses failed to work and he didn't register that Tawnyflame - bless Starclan for her - had walked all the way up to him and was at that very moment pressing her body against his. He appreciated her for her support and just being there to get him out of the situation that he'd somehow found himself stuck in. He knew however it was going to be a struggle to get out of the stream, it was where blind cats or cats with visual impairments in general, were at their weakest the stream making their feeling of touch and hearing weaker and the sense of smell just disappeared. He leaned more weight against Tawny before he finally got his legs complete to stop with the shaking they'd been doing for the entire time he'd spent in the lake. He knew however that with no sense of where the bank was - not that it was deep by any length - that he would been reliant on Tawny's ability to see what was going on, but first the had to know if they were safe or not. "Tawny... Tawny... There are no more spiders are there?" his voice was barely a whisper, he couldn't let the spiders hear him, they would just regroup and plan another attack. But he had to get out of the stream and dry, that much he knew, "Tawny...I have no clue where we are except for in the middle of the stream, my sense of direction is completely gone. Can I hold your tail or is there any other way we can get out of here? And I am so so sorry. I've been nothing but trouble for you, except for the knot in your fur I managed to loosen."
Tawnyflame couldn't believe he wasn't moving yet. As he finally seemed to come out of his daze and speak to her again she could feel that familiar prickle in her pelt as he tested her patience. This time though, with the cold seeping into her bones she could feel the seconds of patience ebbing and turned to him with one last effort to calmly get him out of the water.

"I'm right here, come on we need to get out of this water before you cause us both to freeze to death." She began carefully picking her path back to the water, careful not to slip as Ravenvine's warm pelt pressed against her small form. Hopefully he would have his own legs under him quickly as she was not big nor strong enough to support him. She couldn't understand his phobia of spider's either, she'd never known a spider to cause harm yet it seemed as though his fear would be the death of him someday. At least if he kept up this behavior. With a strained voice she finished what she thought the black tomcat needed to hear, voice not nearly as kind as her previous words. "And there are no spiders in sight you mouse brain."
Old March 9th, 2020, 05:09 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Tawnyflame couldn't believe he wasn't moving yet. As he finally seemed to come out of his daze and speak to her again she could feel that familiar prickle in her pelt as he tested her patience. This time though, with the cold seeping into her bones she could feel the seconds of patience ebbing and turned to him with one last effort to calmly get him out of the water.

"I'm right here, come on we need to get out of this water before you cause us both to freeze to death." She began carefully picking her path back to the water, careful not to slip as Ravenvine's warm pelt pressed against her small form. Hopefully he would have his own legs under him quickly as she was not big nor strong enough to support him. She couldn't understand his phobia of spider's either, she'd never known a spider to cause harm yet it seemed as though his fear would be the death of him someday. At least if he kept up this behavior. With a strained voice she finished what she thought the black tomcat needed to hear, voice not nearly as kind as her previous words. "And there are no spiders in sight you mouse brain."

Ravenvine did not mind getting called a mousebrain. He knew very well he was. He also knew he was paranoid. But now he finally knew that there were no spiders and he let out a relieved sigh, his senses finally returning . He knew his fear was getting the better of him lately, and it had gotten worse, but he couldn't do anything. He felt hopeless when it came to his fear and paranoia of spiders. Knowing he had to get out he grabbed Tawnyflame's tail gently between his jaws, keeping his teeth from touching and destroying a single hair on her bushy tail, it was pretty hard, but they managed to get to the shore without them slipping or falling, that was something at least.
Sighing and collapsing on the ground he didn't know what to do. He was so ashamed of what he had done and how he'd reacted, and how Tawny had to put herself at risk for him. That was something he never wanted to happen again, someone else putting themselves at risk for him. He was the one who was supposed to be the one that saved the other! He'd done it before, why couldn't he do it again?.... He was so frustrated that he started shaking, and actually started to get warmth into his body again. Realizing then that Tawny must be freezing he rushed over to the she-cat only to sit down next to her and pressing his fuller and most likely warmer fur against hers. He knew he needed help to control his fear and he was willing to take the first step. Provided that Tawny wasn't too upset with him, though he could imagine the molly wanted nothing at all to do with him, least at all see his face. It seemed he did nothing but screw it up. "I am sorry Tawny, I really am... I.... I know I need to gain control over my fear, I know its putting others in danger, but I... I don't know how to. I just don't know." He pressed further against her, suddenly feeling really small... "I know you probably wanted to ask how I got my scar and lost my sight... Do you want me to tell you or does it not matter?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old March 9th, 2020, 06:13 PM

Quote:

Ravenvine did not mind getting called a mousebrain. He knew very well he was. He also knew he was paranoid. But now he finally knew that there were no spiders and he let out a relieved sigh, his senses finally returning . He knew his fear was getting the better of him lately, and it had gotten worse, but he couldn't do anything. He felt hopeless when it came to his fear and paranoia of spiders. Knowing he had to get out he grabbed Tawnyflame's tail gently between his jaws, keeping his teeth from touching and destroying a single hair on her bushy tail, it was pretty hard, but they managed to get to the shore without them slipping or falling, that was something at least.
Sighing and collapsing on the ground he didn't know what to do. He was so ashamed of what he had done and how he'd reacted, and how Tawny had to put herself at risk for him. That was something he never wanted to happen again, someone else putting themselves at risk for him. He was the one who was supposed to be the one that saved the other! He'd done it before, why couldn't he do it again?.... He was so frustrated that he started shaking, and actually started to get warmth into his body again. Realizing then that Tawny must be freezing he rushed over to the she-cat only to sit down next to her and pressing his fuller and most likely warmer fur against hers. He knew he needed help to control his fear and he was willing to take the first step. Provided that Tawny wasn't too upset with him, though he could imagine the molly wanted nothing at all to do with him, least at all see his face. It seemed he did nothing but screw it up. "I am sorry Tawny, I really am... I.... I know I need to gain control over my fear, I know its putting others in danger, but I... I don't know how to. I just don't know." He pressed further against her, suddenly feeling really small... "I know you probably wanted to ask how I got my scar and lost my sight... Do you want me to tell you or does it not matter?"
Tawnyflame shook her legs out to try to get the frigid water off as they finally made it out of the water. She was much shorter than him and her long tabby fur was now wet right up to her belly. That was where the iciness of the water had felt the most painful. She immediately began licking the fur dry, a shiver coursing through her body. She looked up in suprise as Ravenvine curled around her, head low. The heat from his more dry body felt nice against hers. Thankfully it wasn't too windy and the sun was out to help dry her off. She shivered once more and listened quietly as the tom tried to explain the situation. It was her turn to flip her ears back meekly as her pelt flushed with embarrassement for calling him a mousebrained. She should have been more patient and willing to empathize with him, but her irritative side had gotten the best of her. Tawny twisted her head and pushed her back against the black coated cat beside her to comfort him, running her tongue down the closest front leg to remove some of the water.

"It's okay- I should have been a little more patient... I'm sorry for calling you a mousebrain too." She finally replied after a moment of silence had passed. She licked his ear comfortingly before twisting to begin to get the water off her own belly. Before she started her grooming, her golden eyes flicked up and looked over his face to see the scar she had asked about earlier. "I'll listen, but don't feel like you need to share the story with me if it's too personal. You should also try to get some of that water out of your fur." Her voice was quiet and soft again, the frustration from earlier dissipated and replaced with regret.

Last edited by Ever; March 9th, 2020 at 06:13 PM.
Old March 10th, 2020, 07:05 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Tawnyflame shook her legs out to try to get the frigid water off as they finally made it out of the water. She was much shorter than him and her long tabby fur was now wet right up to her belly. That was where the iciness of the water had felt the most painful. She immediately began licking the fur dry, a shiver coursing through her body. She looked up in suprise as Ravenvine curled around her, head low. The heat from his more dry body felt nice against hers. Thankfully it wasn't too windy and the sun was out to help dry her off. She shivered once more and listened quietly as the tom tried to explain the situation. It was her turn to flip her ears back meekly as her pelt flushed with embarrassement for calling him a mousebrained. She should have been more patient and willing to empathize with him, but her irritative side had gotten the best of her. Tawny twisted her head and pushed her back against the black coated cat beside her to comfort him, running her tongue down the closest front leg to remove some of the water.

"It's okay- I should have been a little more patient... I'm sorry for calling you a mousebrain too." She finally replied after a moment of silence had passed. She licked his ear comfortingly before twisting to begin to get the water off her own belly. Before she started her grooming, her golden eyes flicked up and looked over his face to see the scar she had asked about earlier. "I'll listen, but don't feel like you need to share the story with me if it's too personal. You should also try to get some of that water out of your fur." Her voice was quiet and soft again, the frustration from earlier dissipated and replaced with regret.
Ravenvine nodded and shook both of his front legs before giving them a few licks against the fur. It always worked the trick when he had to get warm and then reached over to do the same to Tawny's front legs. It was easier to stay occupied as he had to think back to a time he himself was struggling with. In between the licks he began his story, "So it happened quite a few seasons ago... I was out with another of our clanmates Tuftbreeze. She'd been having issues with anxiety attacks due to her past but we went out on a hunt nonetheless. It was beautiful I got to admit, that day. At the time I was only half blind on my left eye and my right... well it was still there and it functioned..." He took a small break, sighing and continuing with his grooming of her front legs until they felt dry enough that a good run would be all they needed in order to get the fur working properly again. "Tufty had only been out on the marsh a short while... before a rogue attacked her. I had managed to get myself tangled up in a spiderweb just shortly before and Tuftbreeze had just gone into an extreme anxiety attack and was defenseless as the rogue jumped on her. I had to do what I had to do and jumped in front, taking a rift through my eye... It was ruined from there on out." He paused again, his voice had become an unsteady whisper. No matter how well he functioned without his sight he still missed it when he could see. He missed the look of his clanmates, the colour of their furs, the color of the pine woods as the sun settled over the tree tops... There was a lot you lost when you lost something that you never knew what as important as it was. "So there I was... on the ground with an eye bleeding and my life at risk... Not from spiders but from a simple rogue. I was lucky that Tuftbreeze had recovered enough to chase away the rogue and bring me back to camp. I spent a lot of time in the medicine cat then... and they couldn't save the eye, so it was just try to keep the infection out and see what I ended up with. It ended up being this scar that will forever mark my decisions of that day." He gestured to his scar with his tail as he sank, not knowing wherever to hang his head in shame or just lay flat out on the ground.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old March 10th, 2020, 09:54 AM

Quote:

Ravenvine nodded and shook both of his front legs before giving them a few licks against the fur. It always worked the trick when he had to get warm and then reached over to do the same to Tawny's front legs. It was easier to stay occupied as he had to think back to a time he himself was struggling with. In between the licks he began his story, "So it happened quite a few seasons ago... I was out with another of our clanmates Tuftbreeze. She'd been having issues with anxiety attacks due to her past but we went out on a hunt nonetheless. It was beautiful I got to admit, that day. At the time I was only half blind on my left eye and my right... well it was still there and it functioned..." He took a small break, sighing and continuing with his grooming of her front legs until they felt dry enough that a good run would be all they needed in order to get the fur working properly again. "Tufty had only been out on the marsh a short while... before a rogue attacked her. I had managed to get myself tangled up in a spiderweb just shortly before and Tuftbreeze had just gone into an extreme anxiety attack and was defenseless as the rogue jumped on her. I had to do what I had to do and jumped in front, taking a rift through my eye... It was ruined from there on out." He paused again, his voice had become an unsteady whisper. No matter how well he functioned without his sight he still missed it when he could see. He missed the look of his clanmates, the colour of their furs, the color of the pine woods as the sun settled over the tree tops... There was a lot you lost when you lost something that you never knew what as important as it was. "So there I was... on the ground with an eye bleeding and my life at risk... Not from spiders but from a simple rogue. I was lucky that Tuftbreeze had recovered enough to chase away the rogue and bring me back to camp. I spent a lot of time in the medicine cat then... and they couldn't save the eye, so it was just try to keep the infection out and see what I ended up with. It ended up being this scar that will forever mark my decisions of that day." He gestured to his scar with his tail as he sank, not knowing wherever to hang his head in shame or just lay flat out on the ground.
Tawnyflame listened quietly as he told his story, carefully grooming water from the fur along her belly. The sun offered some nice heat too, so she wasn't shiverring anymore. It was funny how spiders seemed to affect everything in his life, even this tale of a terrible time. She glanced over at him as he drooped, his expression muddled with the pain of reliving a memory. She often lived in that state herself, trying to remind herself of the early kithood memories that now were faded with time and felt like she was looking at them through the fog. If it weren't for her siter she would have forgotten the soft green colour of her father's eyes. Her dreams now had her face to face with her mother, so she would never forget what the small dark tabby looked like... Just like her but black and not brown. The thought made her shiver as she remembered sitting in the darkforest looking at her mother and feeling like she was staring at her reflection on a dark night.

"That's awful Ravenvine." She finally said softly, pushing away her own thoughts with a flick of her tail. "I don't know why life choses such fates for us sometimes." She was careful to voice that fate chose their paths and neither Starclan nor the Darkforest. She had no idea which sector watched her more, but felt a prickling anxiety and guilt about the fact that she only visited the Darkforest in her dreams.
Old March 10th, 2020, 12:10 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Tawnyflame listened quietly as he told his story, carefully grooming water from the fur along her belly. The sun offered some nice heat too, so she wasn't shiverring anymore. It was funny how spiders seemed to affect everything in his life, even this tale of a terrible time. She glanced over at him as he drooped, his expression muddled with the pain of reliving a memory. She often lived in that state herself, trying to remind herself of the early kithood memories that now were faded with time and felt like she was looking at them through the fog. If it weren't for her siter she would have forgotten the soft green colour of her father's eyes. Her dreams now had her face to face with her mother, so she would never forget what the small dark tabby looked like... Just like her but black and not brown. The thought made her shiver as she remembered sitting in the darkforest looking at her mother and feeling like she was staring at her reflection on a dark night.

"That's awful Ravenvine." She finally said softly, pushing away her own thoughts with a flick of her tail. "I don't know why life choses such fates for us sometimes." She was careful to voice that fate chose their paths and neither Starclan nor the Darkforest. She had no idea which sector watched her more, but felt a prickling anxiety and guilt about the fact that she only visited the Darkforest in her dreams.
He nodded at her words, she was correct in what she was saying. Finally feeling his fur dry completely he rolled over onto his back. This moment was no time for being solemn, they had gone out for a hunt and he did intend to complete it but... he just needed some calm and something to take his mind off the story he'd just told. It still hurt to think of it, and he'd been unsure on how Tawny would react to his story. At least she wasn't running away scarring him emotionally. As he laid on his back he moved closer to her, so he still pressed his flank against hers. He stretched his front paws above his head allowing for the one white marking between his two front legs to be visible. It was something others rarely saw, the black fur usually covering everything and the colour rarely stood out. "It is a nice day though. But not nice enough for a swim I would add," he murmured his voice muffled slightly. Finally rolling back onto his stomach he sat up and shook his fur, leaves and fallen pine needles falling off him and some even falling over Tawny as he heard them hit her otherwise soft fur. "Sorry," he mumbled again, considering the pine needles. Although they might not hurt her she might still think them a bother and he honestly did not want to annoy her or frustrate her more than he'd already done. "Do you think we could still go for that hunt? I heard the sounds of a few birds quite further north." He pointed with his ears in the direction they had been going before he got scared by the spiders. "Unless you're still not warm enough? Are you sure you're warm enough? Are you sure you're not cold?" He began fussing all of a sudden, suddenly worried that the she-cat might be a risk for white cough because of his own decision to jump into a river.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old March 10th, 2020, 02:45 PM

Tawnyflame sat back and closed her eyes for a moment when she was sure that her pelt was dry enough. A deep breath had the smells of the forest soothing her. She popped open an eye to see him stretched out and mumbling something, her gaze ran along him, pausing on a white spot between his front legs. As be abruptly rolled over and shook, she turned her face and held up a paw as if she could block the debris that he shook free from his pelt. Pushing to her paws, she shook too, the pine needled needles falling out of her fur and across damp grass.

"Yes, we should try to hunt. If you didn't scare off all the prey in our territory with that help over spiders." She teased lightly, brushing off his concern by not acknowledging it. The little tabby didn't need him worrying about her, she was fine and could take care of herself. Or at least that was how she had her mind made up. Her gaze followed the direction to which he pointed and she nodded, a good place to start. She also wanted to make it to the coyote's peak to get a view of the territory before they went home. It was such a beautiful spot, and at their pace it might be sunset by the time they reached it.

@Arie
Old March 10th, 2020, 04:26 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
Tawnyflame sat back and closed her eyes for a moment when she was sure that her pelt was dry enough. A deep breath had the smells of the forest soothing her. She popped open an eye to see him stretched out and mumbling something, her gaze ran along him, pausing on a white spot between his front legs. As be abruptly rolled over and shook, she turned her face and held up a paw as if she could block the debris that he shook free from his pelt. Pushing to her paws, she shook too, the pine needled needles falling out of her fur and across damp grass.

"Yes, we should try to hunt. If you didn't scare off all the prey in our territory with that help over spiders." She teased lightly, brushing off his concern by not acknowledging it. The little tabby didn't need him worrying about her, she was fine and could take care of herself. Or at least that was how she had her mind made up. Her gaze followed the direction to which he pointed and she nodded, a good place to start. She also wanted to make it to the coyote's peak to get a view of the territory before they went home. It was such a beautiful spot, and at their pace it might be sunset by the time they reached it.

@Arie
{Sorry its short D:}

The black tom took the lead, his pawsteps careful and aware. He did not want to scare any prey away like he'd done before and he quite fancied to bring down a bird of some sort for the clan. Sighing he began walking faster, he knew well where they were going and he'd liked coyote hill... well when he could see, the times he'd spent there had been enjoyable to say the least. Now accompanied by Tawnyflame he was actually looking forward to it, although he was unable to watch the beauty that was Shadowclan territory. Yet they somehow made it to the hill without being able to spot any prey, it confused the tom a tiny bit. He didn't think that his yelp would've scared away all the prey, like some, but not all of it. Could there have been another reason? He didn't know but accompanied by Tawnyflame the pair made it to Coyote Hill. It was technically a terrible name, but he remembered the reason behind it, coyotes had once lived in the area and particular on the hill were they common. Now it was a spot that the clan used for hunting and a way to gain sight over the forest they lived in. Rounding up the hill he sat down, only to realize that Tawnyflame was no longer by his side. He looked around frantically but was unable to locate her. "Tawny?" he mumbled out.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old March 11th, 2020, 09:09 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Thistlepaw listened carefully, hoping to hear that there would be some sort of technique that the older cat could offer her outside of the obvious. Her fur ruffled a little when she just stated what was expected, Thistle could feel her blood start to heat as her temper took off. She wasnt sure why small details like this caused her such temper, but it was too easy to make a quip so she opened her little mouth in a matter of fact tone.

"If I'd known hunting squirrels would be so obvious I would have trained myself on it." She trotted over to a tree and showed off how easy it was to scramble onto the closest branch and plunge down head-first. "I'm not six moons old, don't you know any tricks to squirrel hunting that would be better. You make it sound like its half the same as chasing rabbits if they were able to run up trees." She glared at her mentor challengingly, seeingnif Dawnstripe would return her anger or if she had something up her fur to offer her. Thistlepaw wanted to be a warrior sooner than later and didnt want to waste her time of basic training that was obvious. She could figure that out on her own, she wasnt a kit! Her bushy gray tail tip curled behind her angrily.
Dawnstripe beat back wave after wave of aggravation as Thistlepaw started complaining almost at once. There was literally no pleasing this cat. She was trying to work with her here but she was making it so difficult that Dawnstripe really wanted to go give her to another cat to deal with this immature attitude. It was rough, the she-cat unsheathed her long claws and dug them unforgivingly into the earth while lashing her own tail.
"I can list everything you're doing wrong, one by one, however, I'm not going to even bother." She muttered through gritted fangs while shaking her large head in disapproval. "I don't know what bug has crawled up your ass but knock it off!" This explosive bipolar crap was getting on her nerves. Thistlepaw was fine one second and then raging the next, Dawnstripe felt she might be even worse than her and that was saying something. "If you don't like how I'm doing something talk to me. I don't understand why you need to get so angry over everything I try to do with you. It's like your trying to make me hate you, which if you are you're doing a great freaking job." Over and over and over again, the apprentice has gotten mad without explaining what her problem was.
"I'm getting tired of it. You're making it so I don't even want to train you." Forgive Dawnstripe if she didn't know exactly what she was doing here, Thistlepaw was her first apprentice and an older one at that. "You may have had more than one mentor but you're my first apprentice, I'm sorry if I'm not perfect with this stupid teaching thing. You running your mouth and getting upset with everything isn't making it easy." She hissed, losing what little control she had on her temper. Cutting her rant short, Dawnstripe glared in the direction they had just come from. "Let's go back to camp, I'll ask Beastspark to find you a new mentor." This wasn't healthy this back and forth between them. Dawnstripe didn't have the restraint, maturity, nor the patience to handle Thistlepaw's little fits. They were just going to feed off each other in a vicious cycle and get absolutely nowhere. The prickle molly didn't want that for either of them. It wasn't going to help Shadowclan at all.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training