Today 09:24 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Bean
Today 09:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2020, 10:48 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Thistlekit padded around the nursery. He wanted to go outside. Do something cool, see something fun. But instead, he was stuck in the nursery, where the only thing he could play with was mossballs. He grabbed one, sat down, and began to play with it. Trying to think of something to do.

Last edited by duCky; November 27th, 2020 at 07:36 PM.
Old November 15th, 2020, 02:21 AM
Leave me to sleep at day

My Mood: Hungry

[Open]

Tadpolekit would sit down and looked around. "Why is the nursery so big?" He would ask
Old November 16th, 2020, 04:09 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Flyfur wasn't paying much attention to Foxpaw and Cicadakit ( @~Fox~ ; @Slushie ) anymore, having become caught up with the kit that grabbed..... something dead and spit it out, only to reveal maggots. Oh, no.
She leapt up from her spot by the younger cats and darted to Lakekit, using a paw to remove the nasty piece of would-be prey.
"That's crowfood! Once it starts decomposing, we don't eat it, because it's not good for us. Why don't you get yourself some real food from they preypile? If your tummy starts bothering you, come see me so I can take you to the Medicine Den."
Oh, yuck. Poor kit, she hoped he didn't eat any of it.
Now she would have to dispose of this. She'd wait for Lakekit to respond.

@DashthePegasus

Flyfur had just returned to the nursery when she caught Rapidkit harassing Foxpaw.
She stood between the two, a paw coming up to gently bat at the screaming kit.
"You'll do no such thing, because I will be telling Sootstar you harrassed Foxpaw instead of approaching me for help."
Yes, the kit was scared, but so was Foxpaw and Rapidkit had started this. She was less concerned with whatever the big baby was complaining about and more concerned about the fact he was purposefully upsetting the apprentice.
@Cougar

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old November 16th, 2020, 06:53 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Flyfur wasn't paying much attention to Foxpaw and Cicadakit ( @~Fox~ ; @Slushie ) anymore, having become caught up with the kit that grabbed..... something dead and spit it out, only to reveal maggots. Oh, no.
She leapt up from her spot by the younger cats and darted to Lakekit, using a paw to remove the nasty piece of would-be prey.
"That's crowfood! Once it starts decomposing, we don't eat it, because it's not good for us. Why don't you get yourself some real food from they preypile? If your tummy starts bothering you, come see me so I can take you to the Medicine Den."
Oh, yuck. Poor kit, she hoped he didn't eat any of it.
Now she would have to dispose of this. She'd wait for Lakekit to respond.

@DashthePegasus

Flyfur had just returned to the nursery when she caught Rapidkit harassing Foxpaw.
"You'll do no such thing, because I will be telling Sootstar you harrassed Foxpaw instead of approaching me for help."
Yes, the kit was scared, but so was Foxpaw and Rapidkit had started this. She was less concerned with whatever the big baby was complaining about and more concerned about the fact he was purposefully upsetting the apprentice.
@Cougar
Lakekit's ears twitched, her claws slightly unsheathing, but she kept her cool, giving a false smile, she mewed, "Thank you Flyfur for telling me!" She went ahead and ran over to the prey pile, looking for something to eat.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old November 17th, 2020, 06:08 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Wink Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

@Cougar
Oh its you the mentor my cousin Charredpaw is to scared of now because he hurt you, now thats a baby,and 1 you werent in here for that,arnt you a camp guard or something? 2. Dont touch me with your dirty paws! I just cleaned my pelt. *Rapidkit had felt smug about there first comment about Charredpaw,it was true the guy was scared of talking to FlyFur becuase of the badger attack.The last one not so smug.. They began grooming here pelt and fur flat*
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old November 17th, 2020, 06:32 AM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
Oh its you the mentor my cousin Charredpaw is to scared of now because he hurt you, now thats a baby,and 1 you werent in here for that,arnt you a camp guard or something? 2. Dont touch me with your dirty paws! I just cleaned my pelt. *Rapidkit had felt smug about there first comment about Charredpaw,it was true the guy was scared of talking to FlyFur becuase of the badger attack.The last one not so smug.. They began grooming here pelt and fur flat*
~She growled , fox-paw would not let this slide~ Do I have to tie your muzzle shut! You will not yell at her! Your still a kit, your river-kit cousin too then. He got exiled for his mouth and attacking charred-paw . So shut it you brat. ~the words shot out her mouth , like a river~ Rapid-kit , you are such a baby your, your , your. ~she snapped her mouth shut and ran out of nursery. She wasnt staying anymore , she just hated even looking at him~

@Rainquail

Old November 17th, 2020, 10:02 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
~She growled , fox-paw would not let this slide~ Do I have to tie your muzzle shut! You will not yell at her! Your still a kit, your river-kit cousin too then. He got exiled for his mouth and attacking charred-paw . So shut it you brat. ~the words shot out her mouth , like a river~ Rapid-kit , you are such a baby your, your , your. ~she snapped her mouth shut and ran out of nursery. She wasnt staying anymore , she just hated even looking at him~

@Rainquail

Whiskerpelt watched the angry apprentice leave the nursery. She wanted to hep them, but they were so mad she felt as if she would only anger the apprentice further. Foxpaw looked especially unhappy so even if she couldn't make her feel better then at least fresh kill would feed her hunger. she headed for the fresh kill pile and grabbed a salmon.
Old November 17th, 2020, 12:20 PM

*Rapidkit was taken back by the words* At least im not watching these things you cats call kittens,there always dirty a roudy,nasty little kittens. *they hated this area so they left the den to go get something to eat and maybe start something with his Cousin if he ever returned* I might be related To Riverkit but at least I wasnt his friend you idiot.

{Open for talks or just pushing them into mud}

@~Fox~
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

Last edited by stag; November 17th, 2020 at 12:21 PM.
Old November 17th, 2020, 12:37 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
*Rapidkit was taken back by the words* At least im not watching these things you cats call kittens,there always dirty a roudy,nasty little kittens. *they hated this area so they left the den to go get something to eat and maybe start something with his Cousin if he ever returned* I might be related To Riverkit but at least I wasnt his friend you idiot.

{Open for talks or just pushing them into mud}

@~Fox~
~foxpaw turned around and snapped her mouth open ~Im only watching you brats because im forced too. ~the words spit out of her mouth as she walked towards him~ You hav ezero respect for anyone but yourself !
Yourselfish and will never be accpeted into warrior hood. You rapid-kit are the bratest brat in this nursery. Your attutide is going to get you into alot of trouble. Fly-fur wont hold me back this time.
~she growled when she said that last sentence~ Go cry in your nest byyourself because your depending off of your pears. your so thirsty for their attention. Maybe you should stop trying to force their attention on you . Your the biggest baby here. ~fox-paw snapped , she wasnt to let her favorite warrior be disrespect like that, like a snake with their vemon the sentences shot out her mouth , as she growled ever word~

@Rainquail

Last edited by Astraea; January 11th, 2021 at 09:22 PM.
Old November 17th, 2020, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post
~fox-paw turned around and snapped her mouth open ~Im only watching you brats because im forced too. ~the words spit out of her mouth as she walked towards him~ You hav ezero respect for anyone but yourself !
Yourselfish and will never be accpeted into warrior hood. You rapid-kit are the bratest brat in this nursery. Your attutide is going to get you into alot of trouble. Fly-fur wont hold me back this time.
~she growled when she said that last sentence~ Go cry in your nest by yourself because your depending off of your pears. your so thirsty for their attention. Maybe you should stop trying to force their attention on you . Your the biggest baby here. ~fox-paw snapped , she wasnt to let her favorite warrior be disrespect like that, like a snake with their vemon the sentences shot out her mouth , as she growled ever word~

@Rainquail

Ok stop having a spamize calm down my stars *Rapidkit turned to Springkit and turtlekit,they looked at the unkeep pelts of the kits* On honey no,that does not fit your style,Springkit could please groom your fur im begging you! *Rapidkit said n a panic as they groomed there fur*

@Mumble
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

Closed Thread