RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM

Old February 15th, 2024, 01:10 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Willow's Rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
A day has passed since Mapledawn's last training session with Acornpaw, and she'd brought her over to the Willow's Rise today.

"Well," She breathed, glancing at the large willow tree. She eyed the large scratches and markings on it. The scratches that were made OVER marks honouring the cats who died in the fire. Her tail twitched with annoyance and disappointment. She kept her distance from the gravesite, pressing her tail to Acornpaw's side to also signal her to stay far from it. "Would you like to know more about this place? You'd find it fascinating, but don't freak out."

{ @Streamtail }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

Acornpaw looks curiously at the markings, but before she can get a good look Mapledawn steers her away.

"Freak out? Naw, I wouldn't freak out, me? Freak out? I- Oh. I'm rambling again... oops! But yeah, I wanna learn 'bout this place!" She says, her tone bubbly and excited.

She's surprisingly calmer than normal, which still isn't very calm, but still.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 17th, 2024, 04:34 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Acornpaw

Acornpaw looks curiously at the markings, but before she can get a good look Mapledawn steers her away.

"Freak out? Naw, I wouldn't freak out, me? Freak out? I- Oh. I'm rambling again... oops! But yeah, I wanna learn 'bout this place!" She says, her tone bubbly and excited.

She's surprisingly calmer than normal, which still isn't very calm, but still.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Well, this is ThunderClan's gravesite. You know, when cats die, they get buried here," Mapledawn explained. "It hasn't always been ThunderClan's gravesite, though. But I'll explain later."

She gave Acornpaw a look of confidence.

"Are you ready to put your training to the test?" She asked. "Let's try getting a scent of prey here!"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:07 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
"Well, this is ThunderClan's gravesite. You know, when cats die, they get buried here," Mapledawn explained. "It hasn't always been ThunderClan's gravesite, though. But I'll explain later."

She gave Acornpaw a look of confidence.

"Are you ready to put your training to the test?" She asked. "Let's try getting a scent of prey here!"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

Acornpaw's ears perk at the mention of prey, hunting? No, scenting prey, but one thing leads to another right?

"Yeah! Then can we hunt? Can we, can we?" The young apprentice pleads, eyes shining.

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 24th, 2024, 09:10 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Acornpaw

Acornpaw's ears perk at the mention of prey, hunting? No, scenting prey, but one thing leads to another right?

"Yeah! Then can we hunt? Can we, can we?" The young apprentice pleads, eyes shining.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn gave a purr of approval.

"Alright, try to see if you can get a scent of a mouse. It might smell familiar, if you've ever had any mice," Mapledawn instructed. "When you get the scent, try to locate the mouse, and then we can get straight to the fun part."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 25th, 2024, 06:34 AM

Quote:

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn gave a purr of approval.

"Alright, try to see if you can get a scent of a mouse. It might smell familiar, if you've ever had any mice," Mapledawn instructed. "When you get the scent, try to locate the mouse, and then we can get straight to the fun part."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

Acornpaw nods enthusiastically, scenting the air. Then she locates a scent, nope, it's just a sparrow. Oh wait, there's a mouse! It's under a root... it's pretty close too! The little apprentice drops into a hunting crouch, being careful to straighten her tail and hold it just above the ground. She then creeps forward, her paws silent as they softly hit the ground. Then in a flurried movement, she pounces on the mouse and comes back to Mapledawn with it hanging limply in her jaws. (1x dice, 6 | pass)

"I gowt it!" She exclaims, the mouse muffling her speech.

Click only one |

Old February 28th, 2024, 09:27 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Acornpaw

Acornpaw nods enthusiastically, scenting the air. Then she locates a scent, nope, it's just a sparrow. Oh wait, there's a mouse! It's under a root... it's pretty close too! The little apprentice drops into a hunting crouch, being careful to straighten her tail and hold it just above the ground. She then creeps forward, her paws silent as they softly hit the ground. Then in a flurried movement, she pounces on the mouse and comes back to Mapledawn with it hanging limply in her jaws. (1x dice, 6 | pass)

"I gowt it!" She exclaims, the mouse muffling her speech.
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn brightened up, and smiled at her apprentice, proud.

"Oh, great job, Acornpaw! It's your first catch, that's amazing!" She purred, running her tail down the apprentice's back comfortingly. "Now, we'd usually bury the mouse in teh ground until we head back, but it's getting pretty late, and plus, I wouldn't want to stay here any longer. Out of respect. Let's go, now. You did great today. We'll learn battle training tomorrow!" She guided Acronpaw away from the gravesite, and towards ThunderClan camp.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old February 28th, 2024, 09:40 AM

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn brightened up, and smiled at her apprentice, proud.

"Oh, great job, Acornpaw! It's your first catch, that's amazing!" She purred, running her tail down the apprentice's back comfortingly. "Now, we'd usually bury the mouse in teh ground until we head back, but it's getting pretty late, and plus, I wouldn't want to stay here any longer. Out of respect. Let's go, now. You did great today. We'll learn battle training tomorrow!" She guided Acronpaw away from the gravesite, and towards ThunderClan camp.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Acornpaw

Acornpaw nods, inside swelling with a bit of pride. She walks side by side with her mentor, thinking of the next lesson to come. The mouse is pretty plump, a bit of a rarer catch this time of year. Acornpaw grins at Mapledawn, then yawns, she's ready to go to bed.

(Sorry for short post!)

Click only one |

Old February 28th, 2024, 06:56 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Event [#event]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

It'd been a rough day for thunderclan, and as this day shifted into night, as the hours passed from the end of the raid a sense of melancholy settled over the clan. Once the hustle and bustle of post raid healing, emergency patrols, and heightened emotions had settled all there really was to do was try and recover, to persevere and move on.

It was in this time, in the darkened twilight when the sun had just set but the sky remained lightened with the glow of dusk that Mudhound spoke, standing over a line or corpses in a neat little row.

"Thunderclan! I know youre are all tired but the day is not over yet.

It is time to lay our dead to rest as they deserve."

The tripod closed their eyes, gaze having been fixed on the bodies of Curltail, Finchpaw, Blacklion, Honeydew, Wetwhisker, and Lakebelly. The blood had been groomed off of their pelt courtesy of Drizzlecloud, and little lavender flowers littered their forms masking the scent of death. They looked like they were sleeping really, at peace, but it felt just wrong. These cats were full of life just the day before, and should still be but now were never to dwell among the forest clan as they once did. There were more that were no longer among the clan, those exiled who died or were left in riverclan for their betrayal but Mudhound knew it would be horribly disrespectful for them to even be mentioned now. As much as their absences still stung too.

"For all those who have already been healed by Springpaw, those who have not should to go get healed now-" An ironic advisement given Mudhound was among the number dodging the medicine cats den, not wanting to waste herbs on their relatively minor injuries when their rapid healing rate was doing fine. But the tripod had always been one to care for others above themself. "-as well as those well enough to come please gather to travel to Willows Rise. We will give Curltail, Finchpaw, Blacklion, Honeydew, Wetwhisker, and Lakebelly their last rites and respect as a clan and pay tribute to all lost in battle who should be with us as a clan."

With that and gentle form the hornet leaned down and shifted Blacklion onto their back and requested anyone who was able to take a fallen clanmate before they gently grabbed Finchpaw by the scruff. They'd walk the distance to the large willow at Drizzleclouds side, the funeral having already been discussed and planned between the clanmates and any mutual emotional support appreciated in this solemn event.

Mudhound could only hope that this would bring comfort to the living who gathered in this event and the dead above in starclan, so recently and suddenly torn away from their home.

FYI: This takes place hours post battle and after any post battle healing/herb patrols!

Last edited by Rani; March 1st, 2024 at 03:40 PM.
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:18 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/Her
Beefed Up T1
------------------------

The call from the Hornet brought Skunkstrike out of the den, the left half of her face wrapped in dressing. She had lost her eye in the battle, a claw ran right through it, and she would never be able to she out of it again.

Her good looks were dwindling drastically, unless someone thought mangled and scarred was attractive. She certainly did.
But her expression remained somber as she joined her Clanmates to pay their last respects to their fallen, and the large black and white she-cat padded forward, taking Honeydew and easing them onto her back. She glanced around at Mudhound, following the Hornet and the medicine cat to lay to rest their dead.

@Rani
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:19 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Stars, Tansyjaw felt tired even though she hadn´t fought in the battle. She didn't even want to think of what the warriors (and apprentices) who had participated felt like, and was therefore doing whatever she could to help. Herb hunting with Springpaw hadn´t been physically exerting, but the mental toll of the day was strong. There had been concern throughout the battle, the worry that it would be one of her kin in the row of bodies which looked so peaceful, despite the way in which they had exited this world. She had thanked the stars, given them their due praise, when all of her loved ones returned, if not unharmed, alive. That was good enough, for her. Battles were necessary, especially given Riverclan´s repeated unruliness, but that didn´t mean she liked being removed from the action and unable to help in one way or another whilst her grandson and other kin were fighting. Perhaps she could go hunting or something, the next day. Give some of the warriors a better chance to recuperate rather than trying to return to their duties immediately. She might be an elder, but she was still relatively spry. Regardless of any plans for tomorrow, she made her way towards the line of bodies. Mudhound had taken Blacklion and Finchpaw (it was always saddest when an apprentice was taken so soon) and she shifted Curltail onto her own, broad shoulders. Her large build came in handy on this occasion, though it was, in fact, for a most solemn task. Tansyjaw would follow Mudhound silently, to Willow´s rise, and then help send their clanmates to the stars. (Open?)

Last edited by gs29513; February 28th, 2024 at 07:19 PM.