Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 12:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 10th, 2023, 01:23 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Rugged Range

Mistfire stayed awake until everyone fell asleep except her, the gray queen looked at the darkening sky with a sad amber gaze Meadowkit and Fogkit weren't here and neither was her mate she only had Featherkit and she couldn't stand it silently fat, hot tears dripped down her face, dampening her cheeks and making her eyes wet quietly and gently she curled her fluffy tail around Featherkit's small, warm body the soft she-cat wanted her daughter to be as close as possible in fear of losing her like the rest of her kits and her mate Briarfang. Breath still shaking but trying to calm herself Mistfire slowly laid down her head staring in the distance but she still didn't close her eyes just laid there sobbing silently.

@Snowyfeathr @Katiethewolfchild

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old August 10th, 2023, 02:52 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Featherkit was snoozing silently. She mewed in her sleep. She was clearly dreaming. "Fogkit? Meadowkit? W- where are you?" She mewed. Featherkit twitched in her sleep. "M- mama? W- where are y- you?"

@The Doctor @Katiethewolfchild

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old August 10th, 2023, 05:36 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The trek to Rugged Range, or Lionsrange as he knew it, was a long one. And the tabby feline would be lying if he said he didn't feel at least a little bit tired after leading the clan to the range, and each having braved the rushing waters that now engulfed their camp. It was a saddening sight, but they had to press on nonetheless.

Every so often, Gingerfrost had looked over his shoulder to ensure everyone had been following. Once the first few arrived at their destination, finally safe from the newly formed lake, the feline doubled back to kick up the rear and help any stragglers. That's where he had disappeared to when Beanstar finally arrived, though the leader didn't seem to have noticed him mingled among their clanmates, silently assessing the state of everyone.

The clan looked tired and worn, much like Beanstar was describing, touching upon everyone's tiredness and saying how strong they were. Gingerfrost still had mixed feelings after the lies the leader told, and while the current words of encouragement may work wonders, he couldn't help but remain sceptical. Of what he didn't know, all he was certain about was that Beanstar had lied to all of them, and Gingerfrost did not appreciate that.

But now is not the time for callouts. Perhaps he'd converse with Stonepaw about this privately later, or maybe approach the culprit in question, who knew. All that truly mattered right now is the clan. And at this moment, they were within the outskirts, unprotected land. There's no scent line to warn anyone away, no dens to hide in. They had young kits with them and the rain was still pouring, the last thing they need is outsiders coming to cause a ruckus.

While Beansprout passed out on the tree or wherever he was, Gingerfrost's mind was reeling. Surely the clan was too tired right now for patrols, even so, they couldn't leave things as they were. His ear gave a flick as he heard Larkwing speak up, turning towards the warrior with an appreciative nod.
"Be sure to not go alone."
He briefly warned, they were still in the outskirts after all. Though the tabby did make a mental note that if no one offered to help, and he could find temporary guards, he'd accompany Larkwing himself.
[ @FrostyGalaxy - Brief Lark mention ]

Speaking of guards, that's what he was scanning the crowds for. Any warrior or older apprentice willing to stay up with him and take turns guarding the area, so they may be warned should any trouble arise and not be caught off guard. After a few moments, he spoke up.
"I need a few warriors to stand guard with me tonight.
Those of you unwilling to rest or guard are encouraged to hunt, but remember to stay together -- scouting patrols will be sent, and anyone willing to go may speak now. Though until then, try to rest."

[ Open ]

Old August 10th, 2023, 06:42 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

<><><><><>

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 15 moons
Purrks: none

Larkwing nodded politely to Gingerfrost, acknowledging his words, and padded over toward the entrance of their makeshift camp (at least, she assumed it was the entrance, as much as any cat could differentiate between the entrance and anywhere else with absolutely no borders to speak of). She’d wait here for anyone else who wanted to help with the hunt.
{quick response to Gingerfrost @/Estelle}

What she most wanted to do, as she sat waiting, tail resting on top of her front paws, was crack a joke, tell the clan to cheer up and stop looking like a pack of drowned rats. Oddly enough, she didn’t think any well intentioned (and absolutely hilarious if she might add) comments like that would be super well received right now. What she wanted to do was walk right up to the most soaked and miserable cats she could see and tell them ‘cheer up! You’re RiverClan you should love the water!’ and she wanted to say ‘who dumped you in the lake and spat you out?’

Yeah, something was telling her jokes like those, no matter how well intended, would not be well received right now. At least with hunting she could help feed her tired and soaked clan. Maybe she could get some cats with at least a little herbal knowledge to come hunting so that way if they found any thought that could be useful to the medicine cat they could bring that back, too. She wouldn't ask for that specifically, though, not that the clan wasn't in need of herbs because they definitely were, but they were also tired and drenched and had all just been through something awful. Even if they did manage to scrounge for any herbs around here, Stonepaw couldn't do anything without a stomach full of food. Someone with more authority than her could organize a primarily herb patrol once the clan was fed.

<><><><><>

Open to anyone who wants to join for a hunt (i should've said that in the first post too but oh well)

Old August 10th, 2023, 07:32 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Cormorantpaw exists and she is extremely tired and wet.

[crappy post but i didn’t want her to go missing due to school and ill do a more detailed post with her later tomorrow after school ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old August 10th, 2023, 08:03 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

FERRETSNAP
fluffy brown and white tom with amber eyes.
he/him

Following close after his Clan, Ferretsnap entered the Rugged Range with a heaving sigh. This was not how he had expected his day to go... though he supposed it was a little difficult to predict an entire flood bombarding the camp. Hm. Maybe he'd have to figure that out. He had a tight schedule, he needed to learn how to fit in "camp destroying disaster" to the plans, alright?

His tail flicked and he looked around, observing the Clan silently. Beanstar was speaking, but he didn't particularly care about what he was saying. Not right now. Amber eyes came to focus on Gingerfrost- it seems the deputy made it okay. As the tom spoke, Ferretsnap quickly weaved through the crowd to stand in front of him.

"I will stand guard," he said bluntly.
[ @Estelle ]

SNOWPAW
fluffy white she-cat with brown and black patches and icy blue eyes.
she/her

Snowpaw was, quite frankly, a little spooked. Or a lot spooked. Maybe really spooked. It wasn't everyday that she was surrounded by rushing water threatening to pull her beneath it, or grabbed and carried out and told to run after the rest of the Clan as if her life depended on it. Now, sitting amongst the others, Snowpaw's chest was heaving and her heart was still racing. She decided that she really didn't like fast-moving water. Or water in general. Specifically swimming in water. A little contradictory for a RiverClan cat, but still!!! She was little!!! Small!!! Argh!!!

Icy blue eyes darted around, seeking out familiar faces. There was Beancat, and Gingercat! And the Ferret guy that had done those patrols when they were kits, standing near the Gingercat. But where was Daypaw? Or Stoneypaws? Snowpaw's tail twitched at the thought of the herb cat, an idea popping into her head (and a need to be helpful). Shakily rising to her paws, still incredibly nervous about what was happening, Snowpaw walked around to search for the herb cat.

"S-Stoneypaws? Mister S-S-Stoneypaws?" she called out, "Can Snowpaw h-help? Snowpaw knows s-s-some heeerbs! S-Snowpaw can help Stoneypaws if he l-lets her! Snowpaw w-wants to help..."
[ @carmen ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old August 10th, 2023, 10:22 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Sparrowkit was too hungry to sleep. Where were Mama and her sissies and bros! The very young kit called out Mama! Bwakenki! Bwiawki! Owiveki! Wwuwwiewki!(Squrrielkit) Coonki!(Cottonkit) from her spot on Stonepaw's back. @carmen @lio @sol. @Ymir @ares @jupiter @Froggy @Ladiebugg @DarkGold @~WallyDarling~ @Starry :P @_GlitchyGoat_

CottenKit looked towards the calling of her name, soggy little ears perking up

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old August 11th, 2023, 02:43 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Charredkit quietly looked around, and was suddenly startled when a large-ish kitttpet approached.

"Oh, hello there! You lot seem lost, perhaps I can be of assistance." Oh, great. This guy. Charredkit shot him a fierce glare. A hint of recognition filled the kittypet's eyes as he looked down at Charredkit."Matthew..? Is that you..? What happened?"

"I'm not Matthew anymore, I'm Charredkit. And after my old twolegplace got burnt down I joined Riverclan. Now stop trying to annoy everyone, Basil, and go back to your own twolegplace."Charredkit mewed at the tom.

Basil shook his head."No can do, my old friend. My owner recently did something extremely horrible to some other cats so I've run away!"He looked up at the rest of the cats."I know him from when he was a pet and not one of your clan."he explained to them.

"Stop it, Basil! You're gonna embarrass me in front of the entire of Riverclan!"Charredkit attempted to paw at Basil and scare him off, not doing a good job.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; August 11th, 2023 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Annoyance of a kittypet has embarrassed my bean child.
Old August 11th, 2023, 03:01 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

The trek to Rugged Range, or Lionsrange as he knew it, was a long one. And the tabby feline would be lying if he said he didn't feel at least a little bit tired after leading the clan to the range, and each having braved the rushing waters that now engulfed their camp. It was a saddening sight, but they had to press on nonetheless.

Every so often, Gingerfrost had looked over his shoulder to ensure everyone had been following. Once the first few arrived at their destination, finally safe from the newly formed lake, the feline doubled back to kick up the rear and help any stragglers. That's where he had disappeared to when Beanstar finally arrived, though the leader didn't seem to have noticed him mingled among their clanmates, silently assessing the state of everyone.

The clan looked tired and worn, much like Beanstar was describing, touching upon everyone's tiredness and saying how strong they were. Gingerfrost still had mixed feelings after the lies the leader told, and while the current words of encouragement may work wonders, he couldn't help but remain sceptical. Of what he didn't know, all he was certain about was that Beanstar had lied to all of them, and Gingerfrost did not appreciate that.

But now is not the time for callouts. Perhaps he'd converse with Stonepaw about this privately later, or maybe approach the culprit in question, who knew. All that truly mattered right now is the clan. And at this moment, they were within the outskirts, unprotected land. There's no scent line to warn anyone away, no dens to hide in. They had young kits with them and the rain was still pouring, the last thing they need is outsiders coming to cause a ruckus.

While Beansprout passed out on the tree or wherever he was, Gingerfrost's mind was reeling. Surely the clan was too tired right now for patrols, even so, they couldn't leave things as they were. His ear gave a flick as he heard Larkwing speak up, turning towards the warrior with an appreciative nod.
"Be sure to not go alone."
He briefly warned, they were still in the outskirts after all. Though the tabby did make a mental note that if no one offered to help, and he could find temporary guards, he'd accompany Larkwing himself.
[ @FrostyGalaxy - Brief Lark mention ]

Speaking of guards, that's what he was scanning the crowds for. Any warrior or older apprentice willing to stay up with him and take turns guarding the area, so they may be warned should any trouble arise and not be caught off guard. After a few moments, he spoke up.
"I need a few warriors to stand guard with me tonight.
Those of you unwilling to rest or guard are encouraged to hunt, but remember to stay together -- scouting patrols will be sent, and anyone willing to go may speak now. Though until then, try to rest."

[ Open ]

Charredkit waited for Gingerfrost to finish speaking and hoped he was noticed. He had an idea for something they could do.
Old August 11th, 2023, 03:58 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Blizzardnight slumped to the ground. Her kit. Her poor kit. She had been unable to find Autumnpaw anywhere, and eventually two warriors had to fair the currents to help her out. She just had to hope that her kit wasn't actually in the camp still, that she had gotten out before everyone else and was safe. Stars, she would be happy is she had just gotten lost in the territory somewhere. As long as she was alive and safe...

Troutstone and Specklemist watched the queen slump over and fall asleep. They were feeling rather tired too, legs like stone. The settled down some way away and went to sleep.

Webpaw lay in a bush and pretended to sleep.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Closed Thread