Today 10:37 PM
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM

Old March 24th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Amber paused. “I know but..” she took a deep breath. “They would expect us at night. Why not attack them in the day? Catch them off guard?” She seemed uncertain of her past decision.
Shadow nodded. "I understand. The pack trusts your decision fully and are ready when you are. "

After some walking,
the two made it to the base of the mountain. It wasn't that steep and it was very much climbable. "Let's hope you're right about this. " He said.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old March 24th, 2019, 10:49 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Shadow nodded. "I understand. The pack trusts your decision fully and are ready when you are. "

After some walking,
the two made it to the base of the mountain. It wasn't that steep and it was very much climbable. "Let's hope you're right about this. " He said.

”Then we will move out now. Is the pack ready? I want you to rehearse the plans again with them, and when you’re ready come and tell me. I will go make sure Taka is prepared...” She began to pad out of the den.

Sage looked at Navy, uncertainty and fear of being wrong seemed to clung to him and his scent. With a deep breath he started to climb.

Last edited by Shadow; March 24th, 2019 at 10:50 PM.
Old March 24th, 2019, 10:59 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

”Then we will move out now. Is the pack ready? I want you to rehearse the plans again with them, and when you’re ready come and tell me. I will go make sure Taka is prepared...” She began to pad out of the den.

Sage looked at Navy, uncertainty and fear of being wrong seemed to clung to him and his scent. With a deep breath he started to climb.
Shadow nodded. He went over to the other wolves to explain the plan again.

With one pawstep at a time,
the two managed to get their way going up to the mountain.

Big post about where the place of no sunlight

Old March 24th, 2019, 11:12 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow nodded. He went over to the other wolves to explain the plan again.

With one pawstep at a time,
the two managed to get their way going up to the mountain.

Big post about where the place of no sunlight
”Taka?” She entered his den. “Taka do you have your supply ready just Incase?” She asked looking around for him.

Finaly after what seemed to take forever Sage finally saw something of interest. His sudden fear of being wrong was staring to vanish. Maybe he was right after all.

*i don’t know if you mean for me to post about the place of no sunlight orrr ;-;*
Old March 24th, 2019, 11:27 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
”Taka?” She entered his den. “Taka do you have your supply ready just Incase?” She asked looking around for him.

Finaly after what seemed to take forever Sage finally saw something of interest. His sudden fear of being wrong was staring to vanish. Maybe he was right after all.

*i don’t know if you mean for me to post about the place of no sunlight orrr ;-;*
Taka was in the back of his den to recheck his supplies for the fifth time. "Yes! " He called back. "I have my emergency herbs as well. " He added.

After what had felt like forever, Navy saw something like a cave. He gasped. That could be it, they could be right there.
Throwing all caution to the wind, he picked up his pace and started running towards the cave. Little did he know that the ground was weak and crumbled under his paws. Navy didn't know what happened, one moment he was running, the next he was falling, unable to control himself. Thankfully, it wasn't a long fall, and when he hit the ground, he didn't feel anything for a moment. He laid there looking around, the only reason he could see were gems illumating the dark cave he was in. It actually was a beautiful sight. He tried to stand up to look around and that's when he realized something was wrong when he coughed up blood. Now that the rush of the fall was over, he felt the full pain of the landing. He coughed up another heat of blood. "Sage.... " He called out weakly.

Old March 24th, 2019, 11:36 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Taka was in the back of his den to recheck his supplies for the fifth time. "Yes! " He called back. "I have my emergency herbs as well. " He added.

After what had felt like forever, Navy saw something like a cave. He gasped. That could be it, they could be right there.
Throwing all caution to the wind, he picked up his pace and started running towards the cave. Little did he know that the ground was weak and crumbled under his paws. Navy didn't know what happened, one moment he was running, the next he was falling, unable to control himself. Thankfully, it wasn't a long fall, and when he hit the ground, he didn't feel anything for a moment. He laid there looking around, the only reason he could see were gems illumating the dark cave he was in. It actually was a beautiful sight. He tried to stand up to look around and that's when he realized something was wrong when he coughed up blood. Now that the rush of the fall was over, he felt the full pain of the landing. He coughed up another heat of blood. "Sage.... " He called out weakly.
Amber nodded then waited for Shadows ok to get going.

Everything has flashed so fast. One second Navy was beside him, the other he was down a good fifteen to twenty foot drop. Suddenly adrenaline started kicking in as he saw blood. “Navy!” He howled looking frantically for a safe place to jump down. He tried to step closer but jumped back as the floor beneath him began to crack.

The world seemed to spin as he looked for a way down without tumbling more rocks that could hit Navy. “Navy hang on!” After a bit of searching he spotted an unsafe path down and prepared himself to jump to a small ledge in the rock.
Old March 24th, 2019, 11:41 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Amber nodded then waited for Shadows ok to get going.

Everything has flashed so fast. One second Navy was beside him, the other he was down a good fifteen to twenty foot drop. Suddenly adrenaline started kicking in as he saw blood. “Navy!” He howled looking frantically for a safe place to jump down. He tried to step closer but jumped back as the floor beneath him began to crack.

The world seemed to spin as he looked for a way down without tumbling more rocks that could hit Navy. “Navy hang on!” After a bit of searching he spotted an unsafe path down and prepared himself to jump to a small ledge in the rock.
Shadow walked up to Amber. "Everyone is ready. " He said. "Waiting on your orders. "

Navy, watching Sage prayed he made it to him safely without falling the way he did. His breathing getting more raspy and his body starting to hurt more.

Old March 24th, 2019, 11:49 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow walked up to Amber. "Everyone is ready. " He said. "Waiting on your orders. "

Navy, watching Sage prayed he made it to him safely without falling the way he did. His breathing getting more raspy and his body starting to hurt more.

Amber nodded as she walked to the entrance of the camp. Wolves gathered around and looked at her. “Let’s go!” She yipped before fast walking out of the camp. She didn’t want them to run into their territory it sneaking would take too long. Once they would reach the border that’s when they will start to sneak.

Sage took a deep breath before jumping. He barely made it and after a bit of scrambling he pulled himself onto the ledge. The wolf was about to jump again before the ledge gave out under his weight. He leaped again barely making it on the other ledge. From there he jumped onto the ground and rolled over a couple of times due to the rough landing before getting up and walking to Navy.Sure sage had a few cuts due to the rock and harsh landing, and an rock in his left back foot pad but that didn’t matter now, but he was focused on Navy. “Why don’t you be carful for once!” He growled sniffing him frantically.
Old March 24th, 2019, 11:59 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Amber nodded as she walked to the entrance of the camp. Wolves gathered around and looked at her. “Let’s go!” She yipped before fast walking out of the camp. She didn’t want them to run into their territory it sneaking would take too long. Once they would reach the border that’s when they will start to sneak.

Sage took a deep breath before jumping. He barely made it and after a bit of scrambling he pulled himself onto the ledge. The wolf was about to jump again before the ledge gave out under his weight. He leaped again barely making it on the other ledge. From there he jumped onto the ground and rolled over a couple of times due to the rough landing before getting up and walking to Navy.Sure sage had a few cuts due to the rock and harsh landing, and an rock in his left back foot pad but that didn’t matter now, but he was focused on Navy. “Why don’t you be carful for once!” He growled sniffing him frantically.
Shadow and the groups of wolves followed behind her.

Navy watched Sage maneuver around to get to him. He could only chuckle lightly before coughing again. "You said the exact same thing when we were pups." He said with a smile. "Looks like this will be my last mistake. " He said quietly.

Old March 25th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Shadow and the groups of wolves followed behind her.

Navy watched Sage maneuver around to get to him. He could only chuckle lightly before coughing again. "You said the exact same thing when we were pups." He said with a smile. "Looks like this will be my last mistake. " He said quietly.

After a while they arrived. Amber turned to Shadow and nodded. “On your signal.”

Sage’s heart sank. “Navy don’t say that..” His voice was shaky, he whined once he saw the wound. “You’ll heal. I’ll just go back and get Shaltear..” He looked up and froze as all he could see was darkness and the faint glow of crystals.