Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 10:46 PM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:42 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Ready2Crash
Today 10:42 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 10:38 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 10:36 PM

Old August 23rd, 2019, 07:25 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

"U-Uhm sorry!"A grey speckled Molly mumbled somewhat as she bumped into others now and again, she wasn't used to how crowded the camp was, it had been a moon since the Molly had decided to come to RiverClan and she still felt like a complete outsider.'Everyone here seems so serious and dignified...Even in a different clan I'm still a blabbering clutz who can't make a single friend...''. She pouted somewhat at herself when the thought crossed her mind but she took a deep breath and looked around with her multicoloured eyes, she spotted two apprentices not far from her and she gained a bit of confidence. CinderPaw padded over with a huge grin on her maw as she spoke with enthusiasm."Hello! I'm CinderPw although some call me Cindy or Cinder but it's really up to you on what you call me, anything is fine! So what are your names?". When she finished her quite long winded introduction she felt her confidence dissipate as if it wasn't even there to begin with. The Molly awkwardly looked down as the two apprentices gave her weird glances and moved away, CinderPaw sighed realising maybe she had been over the top."Maybe I'm the one having a mental breakdown this time....".Mumbling this she sat down and cuffed the ground some what with her paw, she felt both boredom and a tinge of sadness stir within her chest. The grey shecat was still intimidated by her mentor LambDream and her companion BrambleBlaze so she definitely wasn't going to go find them to cure her boredom unless an awkward conversation was what she wanted.
@Dipper

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; August 23rd, 2019 at 07:28 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2019, 09:46 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Lilyfur2
@GLaDOS
Scarfang gave a nod. "Maybe the nursery." He responded, glacing in its direction. "Probably with his foster mother."

He padded closer to the nursery.
"Tigerkit!" He called. "I've found some friends who want to play with you!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Tigerkit ran out of the nursery, hearing his father's voice. The kitten jumped on his father in excitement. "Who?", he asked, his tail flickering playfully. He looked at Eaglepaw with a friendly smile. "Hi!", he meowed, getting off Scarfang.
Eaglepaw smiled at Tigerkit, and waved his tail in greeting.
"Hi Tigerkit!" He mewed cheerfully. He glanced at Dreampaw, and purred. Smiling, he turned back to Tigerkit.
"How are things?" He asked the kit.

@Nebby
@GLaDOS

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 24th, 2019, 10:02 AM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Has everyone been nice to you?" Ashpaw questioned, trying not to flinch at his own loud voice. He'd tried to speak quietly before - but it seemed like no matter how hard he tried, it always came out much louder than he meant it to. "Sorry." This was a little quieter, although still loud enough that it drew attention from a couple of cats nearby, who shook their heads and went back to having a conversation of their own. "Nice to meet you! I'm Ashpaw," He greeted, with a friendly smile. There wasn't much use in getting attached, he supposed, since she'd probably change her mind about hanging out with him once her old friends came back, but it couldn't hurt... right? Maybe this time things would be different? And maybe the other Clans will move here too, he thought with an inward sigh. "Do you have a lot of friends here, Lightpaw?" She was very pretty, and she looked like she would have a lot of friends. Ashpaw knew from experience that the pretty cats tended to have more friends than the others. He wasn't sure where they would be, though - usually, the pretty cats had a bunch of others hanging around them. It was part of the reason he couldn't seem to make friends with them, since their groups would brush him off as nothing. It was rude, of course, but Ashpaw couldn't blame them. Besides, it wasn't like he had to give up. If he kept trying, eventually they'd have to notice him. Right?
Lightpaw's eyes squinted at the high volume of his words, flicking self-consciously around the clearing. With a sinking feeling, she caught sight of some cats shaking their heads before turning away. She hoped they weren't offended..
But how could she answer that question? "For the most part" was all she could think to say. In truth, not all were pleasant, but she didn't blame them. After all, how would she feel if a whole clan suddenly invaded her home? "Her home". I guess this is supposed to be my home now. "And no need to apologize - really," she smiled encouragingly, her eyes softening with good-natured humor. Lightpaw was by nature a quiet cat, so anything loud was a shock to her senses. She tried not to judge the poor fellow though; it seemed he couldn't help it.

Her ears perked with interest at the reveal of his name. Ashpaw - she would try to remember that. Vacantly, her head turned to the rest of the clearing, blue eyes shifting over other cats. So many. It would take forever to simply remember their names, let alone get to know them. She couldn't even remember all the names from her Clan! It almost, very fleetingly, was enough for her to want to leave rather than take on the stress of living in an overpopulated Clan.

At his next question, she almost laughed, a smile breaking her face as she shook her head. "Not really. Cats don't often take a fancy to me, I guess." She shrugged, as if it wasn't a big deal. She was used to it, in fact, she preferred it. The few friends she had were good ones, and she wouldn't trade that for a hundred fake ones. His question also made her curious. Why was he so - was it eager? - to be interested in her? She didn't think she was that interesting a cat. Eccentric more than anything, she thought with an inward chuckle.

"What about you?" she returned, curious,"Do you get along with anybody?" Her eyes widened, realizing that might have sounded rude. "I don't mean anybody- I-I mean, everybody's friends with somebody! .. Right?" A nervous chuckle escaped her maw as she stumbled over her mistake. Well, that was horrible.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old August 24th, 2019, 11:32 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw smiled at Tigerkit, and waved his tail in greeting.
"Hi Tigerkit!" He mewed cheerfully. He glanced at Dreampaw, and purred. Smiling, he turned back to Tigerkit.
"How are things?" He asked the kit.

@Nebby
@GLaDOS

@Lilyfur2
@GLaDOS
Scarfang bent down and nuzzled his son.
"I'll come check on you soon."
He padded away, tail flicking.

Dreampaw purred, watching Scarfang pad away. Turning back, she gazed at Tigerkit. The kitten looked like an exact copy of his father: same wide orangy amber eyes and dark tabby pelt, he was just more fluffy than Scarfang.
She turned and whispered to Eaglepaw.
"He looks so much like Scarfang..."

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old August 24th, 2019, 07:33 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
@Lilyfur2
@GLaDOS

Dreampaw purred, watching Scarfang pad away. Turning back, she gazed at Tigerkit. The kitten looked like an exact copy of his father: same wide orangy amber eyes and dark tabby pelt, he was just more fluffy than Scarfang.
| @Lilyfur2; |

Tiberius nuzzled his father back before turning to face the two apprentices. He puffed out his chest after hearing her say he looks like his father, but part of him wished there was something of his mother. He never wanted to forget her and one day wanted to visit her, but today he was more focused on the two new cats. "Thank you.", he meowed.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 24th, 2019, 07:38 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:

| @Lilyfur2; |

Tiberius nuzzled his father back before turning to face the two apprentices. He puffed out his chest after hearing her say he looks like his father, but part of him wished there was something of his mother. He never wanted to forget her and one day wanted to visit her, but today he was more focused on the two new cats. "Thank you.", he meowed.
@Lilyfur2
@GLaDOS
Dreampaw purred.
"Of course, Tigerkit."
She bent down, looking into the young kittens eyes.

"Scarfang said you had a foster mother... if I may ask, what happened to you real mom? Did she die on a patrol? The dog battles?"

Character Site

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old August 24th, 2019, 07:46 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
@Lilyfur2
@GLaDOS
Dreampaw purred.
"Of course, Tigerkit."

"Scarfang said you had a foster mother... if I may ask, what happened to you real mom? Did she die on a patrol? The dog battles?"
Tigerkit shook his head, but a smile creeped on his face. He loves to talk about his mother, but didn't ever think Scarfang would want to talk about her. "She 's a loner who used to be a kittypet.My old foster dad before I was brought to Riverclan is taking care of her now.", he replied.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old August 25th, 2019, 05:36 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Quote:

Tigerkit shook his head, but a smile creeped on his face. He loves to talk about his mother, but didn't ever think Scarfang would want to talk about her. "She 's a loner who used to be a kittypet.My old foster dad before I was brought to Riverclan is taking care of her now.", he replied.

@Lilyfur2
@GLaDOS
Dreampaw looked over to Eaglepaw.
A kittypet, huh? She thought.
She turned back to Tigerkit, whiskers trembling in curiousity.
"Do you remember her scent? Her voice?"

Character Site

Old August 27th, 2019, 01:23 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

((This was posted in the wrong forum, excuse me! I failed navigating the new site look :/))

Last edited by Spirit; August 27th, 2019 at 01:24 AM.
Old August 27th, 2019, 07:07 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
@Lilyfur2
@GLaDOS

Quote:

| @Lilyfur2; |

Quote:
@Lilyfur2
@GLaDOS
Dreampaw purred.
"Of course, Tigerkit."

Quote:

Quote:
@Lilyfur2
@GLaDOS
Dreampaw looked over to Eaglepaw.
A kittypet, huh? She thought.
She turned back to Tigerkit, whiskers trembling in curiousity.
"Do you remember her scent? Her voice?"
Eaglepaw smiled at Dreampaw's remark about how Scarfang and the kit looked similar. And it was true, they did. He continued to listen quietly, tipping his head curiously. It was interesting to know someone who went through a similar situation as he did. He never knew his father. Or his mother. He didn't know if they were from Skyclan or were kittypets or loners. But that didn't matter now. He was happy with what he had now. He thought about that happily, and returned the gaze Dreampaw gave him. Eaglepaw turned, and smiled at Tigerkit, eager for his reply.

@Nebby
@GLaDOS

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; August 27th, 2019 at 07:10 AM.