Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Animation Request paying...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 01:50 AM
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 01:15 AM
Can I mommy?
Today 12:16 AM
Splitpaw Art Request
Today 12:13 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"That doesn't sound good, tell Emerald your problems" he said in a joking mannor, his eyes glittering in a friendly mannor. Emeraldpaw wasn't one to take to many things serious, but a sliver of sinserity slipped into his voice through the joking tone. "Nothing much, dealing with the apprentice training" he chuckled to his best friend, tail flicking. They were nothing more, just best friends. Emeraldpaw secretly liked her sister.. okay, not so secretly.
"Wow, such a persuasive tone, now I want to tell you who I'm in love with.." Chanterelle rolled her eyes and grinned, docking her tail. "Okay, I'll tell you, but only if you go talk to Monarchpaw." The Molly grinned mischeviously, ready to hear his response. She already knew how he was going to react, she just enjoyed toying with him.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 5th, 2017, 10:16 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Wow, such a persuasive tone, now I want to tell you who I'm in love with.." Chanterelle rolled her eyes and grinned, docking her tail. "Okay, I'll tell you, but only if you go talk to Monarchpaw." The Molly grinned mischeviously, ready to hear his response. She already knew how he was going to react, she just enjoyed toying with him.
Emeraldpaw chuckled, not expecting her to actually tell him. Well, perhaps he knew in the back of his mind. He sat next to her, smiling brightly with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "O-Okay.." he mewed, feeling a blush spread slowly over his face as he nodded. "Now tell meeeee" he whined, poking at her with a paw.
Old August 5th, 2017, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@AbsurdJinx @Rubinaito

[sorry, just got a new laptop, my old one was basically in pieces]
Blazingstar thought for a moment about Fawnskip's words. Was that how she felt about kits? Sure, Blazingstar loved kits, but he couldn't help but feel mutual about that idea. Windclan needed him to be the best leader he can be and raising kits would waver that focus. Besides that, he wasn't sure he could commit to one single she-cat at the time. He loved having fun while he could. While he was young. Enough of that though. This was not the time to discuss how he felt about the idea. He left the topic blank on his end, neither agreeing nor disagreeing. He blinked and focused his attention on Rosethorn once more. "Anything you feel you need to discuss at all? Since you're going to be here a while anyway," he spoke, a light-hearted tone leaving his mouth now. He was happy to be communicating with his warriors. It took his mind off things momentarily, took away the stress he's denying he's even feeling.

@AbsurdJinx
"..." Rosethorn frowned, thinking. "No, I really can't think of anything." She responded, flicking her ears. "I'm afraid the Dusk Syndicate life isn't as glamorous as the clans." She gave Blazingstar a sheepish smile.
Old August 5th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Emeraldpaw chuckled, not expecting her to actually tell him. Well, perhaps he knew in the back of his mind. He sat next to her, smiling brightly with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "O-Okay.." he mewed, feeling a blush spread slowly over his face as he nodded. "Now tell meeeee" he whined, poking at her with a paw.
"Okay, okay!" Chanterelle raised an eyebrow jokingly, grinning as Emeraldpaw blushed. She batted away his paw, saying "Oh, the poor love stricken Emeraldpaw! Anyway, you know Thistlepaw, right?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 5th, 2017, 11:40 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Murmuring something under his breath to himself, Brightpaw trudged into camp with a frown on his face and a scowl just happening to part his lips- he wasn't exactly the nicest cat, really, and things just happened to get on his nerves at times. Sweeping his tri-colored tail across the floor of the clearing quickly, he sat down by the edge of camp, gazing around at all the cats seated around and slumping- he wasn't in a good mood, by far. // open!
Old August 6th, 2017, 01:06 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@fenic!

Lightshade sighed, her whiskers twitching in a slightly annoyance way. Nothing to do, just sit around camp, She thought. However a smile was still on her face, like always. As Brightpaw came in, it caught her interest. You know what, I'll cheer him up! She though, padding toward him. " Hey Brightpaw! What you so down?" The warrior asked, cheerfully. Her tail flickered, waiting for a reply. Lightshade may be kind but wasn't that patient to wait. Her light blue eyes seem to wonder away from Brightpaw, he didn't exactly have her full attention.
Old August 6th, 2017, 02:01 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Owlspark let out a breath of relief when his best friend reassured the tabby that he wouldn't be mad. He had wanted to talk to Hawkfeather the past moon, but had found himself being dragged from place to place by patrols or by hanging out with Firesparks. Neither he regretted- especially hanging out with his mate- but it had meant that he didn't have time to sit and catch up with his childhood friend. The tom frowned when his friend looked down at his paws, wondering what was going through his mind. Surely the tan cat wasn't thinking about being left behind, right? Owlspark would never let that happen- Hawkfeather was the only cat to be considered his family while Owlspark grew. Just because he was starting a new family now, didn't mean he would forget the cat that had been there for him through everything. His smile reappeared as his friend rested a paw on his shoulder, only widening with the other tom's words. "Thank you, Hawkfeather," the tom purred to his dear friend. "Trust me, when we have kits you will be a big part of their life- you'll be part of the family as well." While his tone was happy, his eyes told that he was serious, and he wanted Hawkfeather to know this. The other tom would always play a part of the tabby's life, and a she-cat wasn't going to change that.

Owlspark's whiskers twitched at his friend's next few questions; the tabby had noticed Caracalspirit eating across the clearing when he had come out of the warrior's den, and he assumed Hawkfeather wanted to ask her to become his mate. He made sure not to glance over at the molly, however, as he didn't want her to think they were talking about her- even if they sort of were, but in a good way at least. "Well," he began, a small smile on his face. "I just went with the moment. I knew it was a bit early to be asking Firesparks, but I was positive about my feelings- and that's what matters most when you're asking a molly. You need to let her know that you're serious about this, that you really do love her. She has to feel the same way, of course," he paused, amusement twirling in his green eyes as he met his friend's own gaze. "But don't worry; from that one meeting I had with Caracalspirit, I'm sure she feels the same way." The tom paused, tail flickering behind him as he tried to think about something else to tell in advice. "Oh, meet her gaze when you tell her. It's okay to be embarrassed, or nervous, or unsure of her reaction- I was the same way. But definitely look into her eyes when you tell her, if possible. If she's turned away from you when you started to tell her, well, then I'd say look at her so that if she turns back around, you're already there waiting for her." Owlspark smiled, nudging his friend on the shoulder. "And one last thing- don't hold yourself back. Don't second guess yourself, you've got this." A large smile had settled on the tom's maw. He was happy for his friend, happy that Hawkfeather would be having a mate of his own soon- and kits afterwards! They really could raise kits side by side, going out hunting for their mates as they nursed... There was so much the two best friends could experience alongside each other, now that they had grown.

Owlspark looked behind him with wide eyes as he heard Firesparks approaching; how much of their conversation had she heard? He trusted the molly fully, but he didn't know if Hawkfeather would rather keep his feelings for Caracalspirit a secret until he asked the other molly to be his mate. But even if his own mate had heard them, he was sure she wouldn't go telling Hawkfeather's secret, so the tabby immediately relaxed and smiled up at the orange molly, a laugh slipping through his lips as she bumped him, which he returned just as playfully. "Firesparks, this is Hawkfeather, my best friend," he introduced with a purr, before turning to his friend. "And, as she just said, this is Firesparks, my mate." After the introductions were through, he turned back to his mate. "And I was not shaking in my fur- I was a bit nervous, that's all." The tabby chuckled afterwards, but leaned forward to give her a quick lick on the ear before moving away, waiting to see how the two would get along. He was sure they'd manage together just fine, but he couldn't help but be a bit nervous as the two most important cats to him would be meeting- and what if they didn't get along together?
“No problem.” Hawkfeather purred, truly happy for the older male, “It would be nice to be apart of a family again, I missed that feeling.” The tan-furred male could imagine it now, seeing him there when they had kits and being like an uncle to his children, keeping an eye on them and telling them stories. It made the tom feel all excited for the future and his fears of being forgotten were slowly fading away as the conversation continued. He could see the way that Owlspark looked at him, the seriousness within their gaze and that made him sure that now he would never be left in the dust. Owlsparks was like the older brother he never had, being there for him when he needed someone most. His tail swept across the ground behind him as he smiled brightly to his closest friend, overjoyed as much as he was. Things would be changing all around him in his life, with Owlspark having a mate now and soon enough, he would attempt to confess to his own love - Carcalspirit. He glanced over at her again, trying not to be too noticeable, but his heart seemed to quicken in beat just at the sight of her.

The young warrior turned his head back to his dear friend, blinking up at him like an excitable apprentice as Owlspark began to give him advice. Speak from the heart, let her know that you love her. This was all things he could do, right? Hawkfeather’s muzzle grew hot to the touch when the larger male mentioned Caracalspirit and he knew that it shouldn’t be difficult for his closest friend to know who he loved, so the warrior wasn’t surprised. He nodded to his friends helpful words, knowing that this would assist him in the near future. He smiled at his friend's encouraging nudge, his whiskers twitching slightly. “Thank you so much.. I really want to tell her today, but I suppose I should wait until later..” The tan-furred male was hyped and was terrified of not doing it right. He didn’t want to be too late or too early. “I can always count on you for the best advice.” He purred, nudging his friend’s shoulder with an affectionate bump of his head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
"He just asked me. Seemed to be a bit nervous though, shaking in his fur," Firesparks laughed as she padded up to her mate and his friend. She playfully bumped Owlspark, then decided to lay next to him and purred. "I'm Firesparks by the way," she said with a friendly tone in her voice. Her tail flicked nervously as she dipped her head. This was Hawkfeather, her mate's best friend. She had to make a good impression. A multitude of scenarios went through the she-cat's mind, both good and bad. She imagined the tom being upset that she had butt-in to their conversation. He then said some hurtful things and made her feel bad, causing her to say some hurtful things to him in return. Another scenario came to mind; one that included the worst case scenario. He straight up attacked her because of her being so rude. She honestly didn't think that would happen, but it still crossed the molly's mind.
Hawkfeather’s ears perked slightly to another voice and the sound of laughter, turning his head to see a molly padding over to them. He watched as she laid down beside his best friend and introduced herself as Firesparks and the male dipped his head with a genuine kind smile. “It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Firesparks.” He purred, “I’m glad to see you make him so happy.” The short-furred male wasn’t too good at conversation, but always knew how to be friendly and have manners, he was no bully or foxheart to anyone unless there was a valid reason. The warrior chuckled softly at their playful banter. “Ah, that sounds like Owlsparks, always shaking in his fur.” Hawkfeather teased his friend, flicking his tail against the older cat’s shoulder. He blinked at the two of them, wondering if Caracalspirit and him could be like that someday. “Again, it’s so nice to meet you - I was getting a bit worried to where he was this past moon, but now I know that he was spending his time wisely with a she-cat that he loves truly.” He said and lowered his voice again, “I feel like I can trust you if Owlspark does, so I want to ask you - what do you think would be the best way for someone to confess their feelings to another? You see, there’s a she-cat I love and I really want to tell her, but I’ve never really done something like this before.”

Last edited by Captain; August 6th, 2017 at 07:21 AM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 03:11 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
The tom pounced forward, pinning Cocoabush gently, "There's one thing I might be best at. Humor." He purred, his tail waving behind him as he flopped down, right beside her. "This is fun." Ebonyflicker said, smiling at her. She drives me wild, I love her so much.. He thought about voicing it but kept quiet, knowing he'd probably said something like that already.
"Yeah." She giggled slightly, agreeing with both statements. With a look and a smile, the tortoiseshell leaned over and nuzzled her head against the other's neck with a somewhat of a content sigh. It was perfect, the occasional breeze and quiet area added up to a perfect hang out area. "We should do this more often."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old August 6th, 2017, 06:53 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨Mostly two to three moons old, but one of them recently became an apprentice. Im so proud of him, his names Chirppaw.¨ She could remember being there for his apprentice ceremony, how proud she was to watch him get his new name from Blazingstar. He seemed so excited for his training. Of course any mother would have a mixure of being worried and proud. Her baby was growing up in the real world. They would be fighting in battles soon, getting hurt, growing up and getting busy. She had been through this before time and time again, but she felt the same pride and fear everytime. ¨They grow up so fast, it was only yesterday that he was born.¨
Crestfeather listened to Sunsong talk about her son with a mixture of anticipation and fear. She knew how every mother felt about sending their kits off to be warriors and fight in battles in theory, but had never actually experienced it since she had never had kits. The feeling was starting to creep in, however, it wouldn't actually hit her until she was staring at the tiny kittens and wondering how they'd ever be warriors who hunt, fight, and die for the clan. The she-cat nodded as Sunsong spoke of how they grow up fast, not completely understanding, as she wasn't a mother herself. "It seems odd to think that the tiny little kits in the nursery are going to be strong warriors of Windclan one day." She mused aloud, not necessarily speaking to anyone but herself.
Old August 6th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“No problem.” Hawkfeather purred, truly happy for the older male, “It would be nice to be apart of a family again, I missed that feeling.” The tan-furred male could imagine it now, seeing him there when they had kits and being like an uncle to his children, keeping an eye on them and telling them stories. It made the tom feel all excited for the future and his fears of being forgotten were slowly fading away as the conversation continued. He could see the way that Owlspark looked at him, the seriousness within their gaze and that made him sure that now he would never be left in the dust. Owlsparks was like the older brother he never had, being there for him when he needed someone most. His tail swept across the ground behind him as he smiled brightly to his closest friend, overjoyed as much as he was. Things would be changing all around him in his life, with Owlspark having a mate now and soon enough, he would attempt to confess to his own love - Carcalspirit. He glanced over at her again, trying not to be too noticeable, but his heart seemed to quicken in beat just at the sight of her.

The young warrior turned his head back to his dear friend, blinking up at him like an excitable apprentice as Owlspark began to give him advice. Speak from the heart, let her know that you love her. This was all things he could do, right? Hawkfeather’s muzzle grew hot to the touch when the larger male mentioned Caracalspirit and he knew that it shouldn’t be difficult for his closest friend to know who he loved, so the warrior wasn’t surprised. He nodded to his friends helpful words, knowing that this would assist him in the near future. He smiled at his friend's encouraging nudge, his whiskers twitching slightly. “Thank you so much.. I really want to tell her today, but I suppose I should wait until later..” The tan-furred male was hyped and was terrified of not doing it right. He didn’t want to be too late or too early. “I can always count on you for the best advice.” He purred, nudging his friend’s shoulder with an affectionate bump of his head.

Hawkfeather’s ears perked slightly to another voice and the sound of laughter, turning his head to see a molly padding over to them. He watched as she laid down beside his best friend and introduced herself as Firesparks and the male dipped his head with a genuine kind smile. “It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Firesparks.” He purred, “I’m glad to see you make him so happy.” The short-furred male wasn’t too good at conversation, but always knew how to be friendly and have manners, he was no bully or foxheart to anyone unless there was a valid reason. The warrior chuckled softly at their playful banter. “Ah, that sounds like Owlsparks, always shaking in his fur.” Hawkfeather teased his friend, flicking his tail against the older cat’s shoulder. He blinked at the two of them, wondering if Caracalspirit and him could be like that someday. “Again, it’s so nice to meet you - I was getting a bit worried to where he was this past moon, but now I know that he was spending his time wisely with a she-cat that he loves truly.” He said and lowered his voice again, “I feel like I can trust you if Owlspark does, so I want to ask you - what do you think would be the best way for someone to confess their feelings to another? You see, there’s a she-cat I love and I really want to tell her, but I’ve never really done something like this before.”
Owlspark smiled at his best friend but didn't voice his own thoughts. For him, it would be nice to be a part of a family period. He didn't know how it felt like, having no family in the clan, and the only family he considered himself to have was the tom beside him. So, it would be a new experience to the tabby, and while he didn't know exactly what to do as a father he knew that he wanted to be there for his kits. At least, when he did have kits. He knew Firesparks wanted some, but how soon he wasn't sure about. If he were to be frank, Owlspark wanted kits now. But he knew that his mate might not be ready and that she did love being a warrior, so he certainly wasn't going to put any pressure on her. Besides, they had just become mates yesterday- it'd be a bit crazy to start planning kits already, right?

He chuckled at Hawkfeather's expression- who's the apprentice now? He thought back to their last hunt together, where the tan warrior had pretended to be a mentor while Owlspark was an apprentice, simply to help his friend prepare for the job of becoming a mentor. Now, the tabby knew, it was likely he was going to become a mentor in about four moons. He hadn't been told which kit it was he would be mentoring yet, but he knew they were about two moons- which made every day feel longer as he waited for four more to pass. The tom shook his head, refocusing on the conversation. "Of course, Hawkfeather. You know I'm always here if you need advice," he meowed simply, his whiskers twitching at how eager his friend was. "Yes, I'd wait a bit. You want to do it when you're alone- not in the clearing for every cat to see. But, if you really do want to tell her today, then go out into the territory with her! There's no harm in telling her now rather than tomorrow- you're obviously in love with her." He flashed a grin at his friend after the tom bumped him, happy with the compliment he had received. "Well, I'm glad you think so," he spoke truthfully. Honestly, he wasn't always sure the advice he gave was good, but he tried his best each time. Especially when it came to his best friend; Owlspark wanted to help Hawkfeather whenever he could.

Owlspark couldn't stop smiling as the two cats got to know each other; things were going so well! He found his gaze straying to Firesparks, as it always did when he was with the beautiful molly. He simply couldn't keep his eyes off of her, not when she had that beautiful laugh, or that beautiful smile... The tom was brought back to reality at Hawkfeather's teasing. "What? Awe, come on now," he exclaimed teasingly, turning to his friend to bat him lightly on the shoulder. "I think you've got your cats mixed up; you're the one all nervous!" He fell quiet as his friend asked Firesparks for advice as well, a small smile still on his maw. The tabby felt giddy with happiness to know that his best friend already trusted his mate; the three of them could become so close. His green eyes fell on Caracalspirit briefly before flickering back to Hawkfeather. No, the four of them could become so close, he corrected himself. Because his friend was going to confess his love, and the tom was sure that Caracalspirit loved the tan warrior as well.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Closed Thread