Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Flames in a Midnight...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:42 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:40 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:37 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:33 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by korok
Today 08:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 6th, 2017, 11:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"nice to meet you lionkit, I'm duskheart" she said smiling at the kit. "why aren't you playing with the other kits?" she asked him.
Lionkit shrugged," I think it'll prepare me for apprenticehood better talking with older cats who have left camp, I guess. I want to be prepared for apprenticehood."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 6th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Doodle | @Teza
The tan-furred warrior blinked at the two of them, listening to what the two mates had to say for advice and tips. He didn’t know anything about love except for the brotherly love that Owlspark and him shared all these moons as best friends, but true love? Hawkfeather had no experience with such feelings and emotions, but for Caracalspirit, he’d be willing to take a chance. Both Owlsparks and Firesparks said good things, telling him to just go for it if he really wanted to. The male looked over at the she-cat and then down at his paws for a moment. Throughout his life, he had always been seen as this flirtatious tom that went after any female, but no, he never got as close and emotionally attached to another like he did with Caracalspirit and seeing how happy his best friend and their mate was - it made him want that happiness and joyous feeling in his everyday life. Hawkfeather nodded, smiling as he lifted his head to look at them once more.

“I think I’m gonna do it before I’m too late.” Hawkfeather said, in a low tone, “Thank you both for the helpful words and I’m glad to call you two family in my life.” The tan-furred male knew that it was time to further his own life, with Owlspark already ahead of him and settling down with someone that he loves, Hawkfeather realized that it was time for him to do so as well. The young warrior knew that his friend counted on him and supported his choices, which was shared between the both of them. “I was originally planning on having all four of us go out of a patrol, but there is something I wish to do first. I promise I’ll talk with you later.” He dipped his head to the mates beside him, “Besides, you two look like you could use some time as mates anyways.” He was excited and his heart was pounding, but he knew that he could it and so did they. He playfully nudged Owlspark. “Again, thank you for everything. Same to you, Firesparks.” Hawkfeather purred, his amber-hued eyes shining at them. He heaved himself to his paws, stretching out his body for a small moment and giving a lightened yawn, his whiskers twitching.

@CandyFlossCat
Hawkfeather gave a small exhale of breath, a gentle smile appearing on his maw as he nodded to his friends and turned on his paws to step across the clearing over to where Caracalspirit now rested with a lapwing for a good morning meal. The tan-furred warrior quietly approached her, dipping his head to the female. “Good morning, Caracalspirit.” He remarked to the beautiful warrior and sat down beside her, his tail wrapping around his paws silently, “May I join you for a moment?” Hawkfeather asked, titling his head to peer at her with his softened amber-hued eyes, “I saw you from across the clearing and thought you would like some company.” The tom-cat knew that he was terrible at small talk of all sorts and that this was surely awkward sometimes, when talking to him. He looked up at the gentle, orange-hued sky above them as light white clouds drifted by. “It certainly has been awhile since Windclan has seen such beautiful weather - much better than those nasty storms that we’ve been getting.” Hawkfeather murmured, his whiskers twitching slightly as he spoke, his tone gentle and causal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Owlspark chuckled as he returned his mate's nuzzle. "Oh, joy," he remarked sarcastically, whiskers twitching in amusement. He touched his nose to Firesparks' ear, before leaning back to allow her to actually see Hawkfeather as she spoke to him. He gave another chuckle when the molly didn't beat around the bush, letting his friend know that every cat could see something between Caracal and Hawk. It really was no secret, and no one but the two cats themselves doubted the way that the two felt about each other. The tabby was emitting a gentle purr all the while, having it only grow volume as he shared yet another nuzzle with his love.

Excitement trilled in his chest as soon as Hawkfeather announced his plans. "Good luck- not that you'll need it," he murmured back to his friend, a pleasant smile resting on his face. "Of course. I'm very fortunate to have you as my family as well. Now, go on! Don't worry about us. We'll have plenty of time to patrol together- after you ask Caracalspirit to be your mate." He chuckled and turned his green eyes to Firesparks at his best friend's next statement. Owlspark certainly wouldn't mind having some time alone with this she-cat. Nothing was ever bland or boring around her. He nudged Hawkfeather back just as playfully, but also to give him a slight nudge, telling the other tom to get a move on. The warrior grinned as his friend thanked him yet again- didn't he know there was no need to thank him? Owlspark would always happily help his friend. "Don't mention it, really," he purred, tail waving behind him. He watched as his friend moved across the clearing to sit besides Caracalspirit. The large cat turned to his mate, giving a nostalgic sigh. "They grow up so fast," he joked while entwining their tails together.

The brown cat took notice of some of their clanmates looking their way with bewildered expressions, and had to keep himself from laughing. Yes, I really did manage to get a molly as wonderful as Firesparks, he answered what he assumed were their internal questions. Owlspark didn't really care what they thought about the two's relationship, however. All that mattered to him was the molly laying beside him, and the tom across the clearing talking to his soon-to-be mate. With a steady and content purr, the tom began to rasp his tongue over his mate's head, sharing tongues with her. "Hey, guess what," he murmured lowly after a moment, pausing in his licks to lean back and look into Firesparks' amber eyes.
Firesparks smiled at the tom as he spoke. "I have all the confidence in the world that you will be just fine, Hawkfeather. Now get over there before someone else does," she mewed happily. The she-cat nuzzled her mate some more as she watched his friend walk to the cat of his dreams, or at least she thought that was the case. He obviously loved her enough for that to be so. She purred loudly as he started licking her head, and tilted it as he stopped and spoke. "What?" she asked, gazing up into his green gaze. If she wasn't careful she'd zone out in them. It was difficult not to.
Old August 6th, 2017, 12:15 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Hawkfeather was delighted to hear her agree to his offer to take her on a relaxing walk and his heart seemed to pound in his ears as he stood up, stretching out his front paws and giving yet another wide yawn and looking to the camp’s entrance that would lead them out into the hunting grounds where they could be alone and just have a nice time together. “Let’s not waste time then, shall we?” The tan-furred male said to Caracalspirit, a gentle rumbling purr stirring in his throat, "The plains are always so stunning in the early morning or just towards the end of dusk, I don’t think we’re too late to see the sunrise on the hills out there.” The young warrior was excited and gave a little bound, stepping back her a bit, “Come on, let’s have a nice time together.” He said, looking back at her with a gentle smile still resting on his maw as his tail swept back and forth behind him before he began to walk towards the camp’s entrance.

[ Continued in Windclan Territory ]

Caracalspirit chuckled at the happy look on his face, her heart pounding in her chest at the thought of walking with him alone. She turned to him, her eyes shining with happiness and her tail swaying behind her. She tried to calm the nerves growing inside of her, though crazed nervous thoughts were still in the back of her mind. She was glad they could be alone. "Right!" She trilled, walking up beside him and grinning. The sun warmed her pelt, which felt nice after the endless days of cold wet rain. "That sounds nice after all this rain." She mewed, nodding her head and taking a deep breath. It'd be so pretty, and seeing it with Hawkfeather would make it a hundred times better. "Sounds fun!" She giggled, bouncing forwards to meet by his side and glancing out of the clearing towards their destination, her nerves slightly returning. She began to walk by his side, matching the length of his strides as best as she could.
[Okay!]
Old August 6th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@CandyFlossCat
Hawkfeather padded out of the camp’s clearing with Caracalspirit by his side, the two of them heading out into the open plains of the Windclan hunting grounds. He glanced back towards the camp, remembering what Owlspark and Firespark had told him, the advice they gave the male on certain things. “When I was younger, I used to always love to run through the open moors with the wind flowing through my fur, the feeling is truly wonderful.” He mentioned to her, remembering a younger him many moons ago when he would feel so alive, but now, he felt so many different kinds of feelings that he couldn’t even explain. The grass was soft and warm under his paws and he made sure to always have the beautiful she-cat by his side, loving to see how the morning sunlight seemed to make her fur glow with warmth. The lean warrior peered ahead at a tall hill ahead of them and he playfully smirked at Caracalspirit. “Come on, I’ll race you to the top! Last one there is a mouse-brain!” He declared to her, laughing as the tom bounded through the grass like an excitable kit, looking back at her with a playful smile and seeing if she would take up his challenge.
Old August 6th, 2017, 01:06 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
@CandyFlossCat
Hawkfeather padded out of the camp’s clearing with Caracalspirit by his side, the two of them heading out into the open plains of the Windclan hunting grounds. He glanced back towards the camp, remembering what Owlspark and Firespark had told him, the advice they gave the male on certain things. “When I was younger, I used to always love to run through the open moors with the wind flowing through my fur, the feeling is truly wonderful.” He mentioned to her, remembering a younger him many moons ago when he would feel so alive, but now, he felt so many different kinds of feelings that he couldn’t even explain. The grass was soft and warm under his paws and he made sure to always have the beautiful she-cat by his side, loving to see how the morning sunlight seemed to make her fur glow with warmth. The lean warrior peered ahead at a tall hill ahead of them and he playfully smirked at Caracalspirit. “Come on, I’ll race you to the top! Last one there is a mouse-brain!” He declared to her, laughing as the tom bounded through the grass like an excitable kit, looking back at her with a playful smile and seeing if she would take up his challenge.

Caracalspirit followed, excited to be out of camp for a bit. The nice cool wind blowing through her tan fur. She didn't understand how others hunted in streams or forests rather than the wide open moors. She glanced at him with a smile, her tail curling and her eyes shining with happiness to be with him. "Yeah, I used to do it all the time as an apprentice." She admitted, a look of nostalgia on her face. She remembered the more carefree days of apprenticehood, where she didn't stress as much over potential war. Warmth seeped into her pelt from the sun, something that happened in awhile. Caracalspirit liked warmth more than shade or rain, finding it nice and soothing. She turned to Hawkfeather, whiskers twitching and paws moving without thought. She didn't know why she was being kind of awkward, but she focused her attention ahead to make sure she didn't fall on her face. There was a hill ahead he was glancing at. "Hey! I'm no mouse-brain!" She chuckled, racing after him with her paws thudding onto the ground, her eyes shining as she caught up to him, racing by his side. She stuck out her tongue slightly, pulling barely ahead of him.
Old August 6th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit followed, excited to be out of camp for a bit. The nice cool wind blowing through her tan fur. She didn't understand how others hunted in streams or forests rather than the wide open moors. She glanced at him with a smile, her tail curling and her eyes shining with happiness to be with him. "Yeah, I used to do it all the time as an apprentice." She admitted, a look of nostalgia on her face. She remembered the more carefree days of apprenticehood, where she didn't stress as much over potential war. Warmth seeped into her pelt from the sun, something that happened in awhile. Caracalspirit liked warmth more than shade or rain, finding it nice and soothing. She turned to Hawkfeather, whiskers twitching and paws moving without thought. She didn't know why she was being kind of awkward, but she focused her attention ahead to make sure she didn't fall on her face. There was a hill ahead he was glancing at. "Hey! I'm no mouse-brain!" She chuckled, racing after him with her paws thudding onto the ground, her eyes shining as she caught up to him, racing by his side. She stuck out her tongue slightly, pulling barely ahead of him.
Hawkfeather smiled when she joined him, the two young warriors racing up the hill with a calm morning breeze ruffling through their fur as they went. It was close to a tie, but Caracalspirit was just ahead of him as they reached the very top of the hill. “Darn, I guess I’m just a mouse-brain.” The tan-furred warrior laughed, huffing from all the running, especially up a steep hill. He looked out across the land that stretched out before them, which made him feel like he was on the top of the world. Hawkfeather flopped down in the warm glass on his back, the pollen and dust in the grass making him utter a sneeze. “Heh, I’m so used to coming out here by myself, to tell you the truth, but it feels nice to have someone to keep me company.” The young male purred, looking up at her with a goofy smile and his shiny amber-hued eyes. He stretched a paw out before him, imagining touching a soft, fluffy cloud above him in the sky. He looked over at Caracalspirit with a softened smile on his maw, hoping that she would join him in the comfortable, sun-warmed grass. There was a sense of calm and relaxing atmosphere around them, with the gentle flowing breeze to the quiet chirps of birds as they flew over the moors - everything seemed just perfect right now and the warrior knew that the moment was almost upon them.
Old August 6th, 2017, 01:18 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Hawkfeather smiled when she joined him, the two young warriors racing up the hill with a calm morning breeze ruffling through their fur as they went. It was close to a tie, but Caracalspirit was just ahead of him as they reached the very top of the hill. “Darn, I guess I’m just a mouse-brain.” The tan-furred warrior laughed, huffing from all the running, especially up a steep hill. He looked out across the land that stretched out before them, which made him feel like he was on the top of the world. Hawkfeather flopped down in the warm glass on his back, the pollen and dust in the grass making him utter a sneeze. “Heh, I’m so used to coming out here by myself, to tell you the truth, but it feels nice to have someone to keep me company.” The young male purred, looking up at her with a goofy smile and his shiny amber-hued eyes. He stretched a paw out before him, imagining touching a soft, fluffy cloud above him in the sky. He looked over at Caracalspirit with a softened smile on his maw, hoping that she would join him in the comfortable, sun-warmed grass. There was a sense of calm and relaxing atmosphere around them, with the gentle flowing breeze to the quiet chirps of birds as they flew over the moors - everything seemed just perfect right now and the warrior knew that the moment was almost upon them.
Caracalspirit liked the feeling of the wind blowing through her fur. The young she-cat was slightly pulling ahead of her friend, her eyes shining as she continued to run. It reminded her of being an apprentice. They reached the top as she panted. "N-Nah, you aren't a mousebrain." She panted, ears pricking as she gave his ear a friendly cuff. Her chest heaved from the long run, but she still felt energized. She hadn't been able to do that in a long time. Her gaze turned to where his was, the view making her inhale. Caracalspirit flopped next to him, gazing at the sky. It was the best moment she'd had in awhile, and a tiny laugh bubbled out. "W-Well now ya don't have to." She chuckled, still slightly out of breath from the run as she spoke. A small purr coming from her. She returned the grin, her ears pricked as she purred louder. She sat up, her fur ruffled and a few strands of grass, which she shook out, clinging to it. She glanced over at him, a goofy smile on her face and her tail flicking. She turned her head to him, laying next to him with a happiness on her face. The air was warm, calm, and she felt at ease. All tensions between the Clans pushed to the back of her mind as she purred and lay next to Hawkfeather, her whiskers twitching. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling something big was going to happen.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; August 6th, 2017 at 02:13 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 03:29 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Springwind cocked his head to the side for a moment, staring at Hunterpaw as if he grown two heads. The young tom wanted to train? When ever did he willingly want to train? Springwind felt himself being caught off guard for a moment, as the rabbit was thrown to him. He swiftly caught it in his jaws, setting it down to the ground with a splayed paw over it. He gave the rabbit a sniff, allowing its toxins to enter in his maw. Oh, it was tempting to eat the thing. Very tempting, indeed. "You know," Springwind looked up slightly, licking his jaws. "I shouldn't eat this. These catches are for the entire cl-" looking back down at the rabbit, the tom almost forgot where he was for a second. The tri colored tabby did exactly as he pleased. "Oh, why not? I mean, I didn't catch it." Springwind shrugged, tearing the meat off the rabbit. "So, training, hm?" Springwind said through a muffled voice. "Never thought I'd see the day of where you liked to train for...willingly. Nothing seriously wrong with you, hm?" Springwind chewed his voice, then bent down to devoured more.

"Can't wait for you warrior ceremony, can you?" After he was finished with the rabbit, the mentor used his nose to sniff around for a place to dig up the bones. As he walked in circles it seemed, he finally found the spot and he used his front paws to began digging. "Is this why you wanna train? Wanting to know everything at the last moment, eh? Hunterpaw I thought I taugh you better than this." He chuckled, but he did find it wonderful that Hunterpaw wanted to do such a thing. Usually, he probably would want to be with Curlypaw or any of his other siblings. And, boy! Was there a lot of them! Springwind threw the bones into the dirt, covering it up smoothly with his tail.

"I gotta admit, Hunterpaw--I'm quite proud of you." Springwind said. "That rabbit was delicious too! Pretty juicy." He licked his jaws then proceeded to trot back over to Hunterpaw, and for a second he laid down to groom whatever blood was left on him from devouring the rabbit. "But it looks like you were deep in thought. Is there anything wrong?" He was licking his paws, bringing one to go over his face, hoping that anything wasn't there. "If it is about your warrior ceremony--don't fear it. Everything will go well. You were taught by a natural! And therefore, will be a pro!"

Of course, it was nothing wrong with wanting to practice. It was an ideal thing for almost warriors. And, Springwind was always happy to help out his apprentice. It was a joy training Hunterpaw, and Springwind knew he would miss being with the apprentice. Because once they were warriors, he would had been pretty busy. Duties always called before anything, but Hunterpaw was growing up. He didn't turn into his father, turning into a ridiculous flirt, or going after a she cat that was crazier more than she let on. In fact, he wasn't going after a she cat at all. That had to be a good thing.

"What did you want to work on?" Springwind stood up, taking a delicate stretch as he arched his back. His claws slipped out, feeling the dirt enter into them. As he shook his sleek coat, he tilted his head at the tom. "What did you plan on doing once you became a warrior anyway?"
Hunterpaw smiled, amused as he watched his mentor dig into the prey. Good. Springwind needed to be at full strength, otherwise battle training wouldnt be fair. Otherwise Hunterpaw wouldnt be pushed to his full potential. Springwind always challenged him, made fighting harder - He couldnt do that if he was hungry, could he? The black and white Tom turned away, letting his brown gaze flicker over the remaining rabbit and thrush. He could hunt more, he had the whole day ahead. And with Springwind here now, it would be twice the rewards. The apprentice wasnt worried in the slightest. At Springwind's words, Hunterpaw couldnt help but chuckle, lowering his head to give his chest fur a few licks. "Im fine. Just... A bit restless." Now that was true. Hunterpaw's thoughts pulled him in every direction. He was a bit stressed out.

Hunterpaw flicked his ears when Springwind asked if he couldnt wait for the ceremony, and once more he felt a twinge of unease settle in his stomach. "Well, not really." The Tom admitted, though it was more to himself than to his mentor. "But I figure... Its coming anyway. Nothing I can do except.." He gestured with a flick of his tail, frowning for a moment. "Train." He took a deep breath, trying to push back the fear. It was going to happen, and he couldnt stop it. What, did he really think he wasnt going to be alone? Of course he was going to be alone. He was Hunterpaw. Hunterpaw didnt need anybody..

And yet he needed everybody.

Hunterpaw didnt want to be alone. Not yet.

Shaking his head, he turned back to his mentor, forcing a smile. "Thanks," He chuckled lightly, shaking his fur out. "They were just quick catches. Wanted to make sure my hunting is still in tact. So far so good," He smirked. Hunterpaw could brag about girls, and fighting, and all that, but bragging about hunting was when he was the most genuine. Because he was actually... Good at that. He actually liked doing it. Hunter didnt like flirting - He just did it. And fighting? Hunterpaw was all for action, but he wouldnt exactly spill blood without good reason. Hunting was... Something Hunterpaw liked to do. And it was even better in Green-Leaf like now, when the prey all came out. It was just the best.

Hunterpaw's ears twitched, not speaking. How could he not fear his warrior ceremony? Whenever it came, would be the moment he'd be left alone. Be on his own. Hunterpaw was always independent, he could hunt and fight for himself. But Springwind wouldnt have to teach him anymore. He'd get another apprentice. Or go back to Moonpaw. Hunterpaw grimaced briefly, but shook the thoughts off, squaring his shoulders. Whatever came, he would be ready for it.... Hopefully.

"Well, I did running and hunting," Hunterpaw listed with a flick of his tail. What else could he do, really? "I guess battle training," The apprentice commented, turning his head to look over the Training Moors before looking back at Springwind, giving a small grin. "That is, if you're up for that." When Springwind asked what he planned on doing as a warrior, Hunterpaw blinked. He didnt really have to think about that answer. "Just... Provide for my Clan. Hunt, fight, patrol... Do what warriors do." That was what he was supposed to do, right?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 6th, 2017, 03:33 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit shrugged," I think it'll prepare me for apprenticehood better talking with older cats who have left camp, I guess. I want to be prepared for apprenticehood."
"talking isn't the only thing that will help you be prepared for apprenticehood, first pretend playing actually helps sharpen your skills and be prepared for whoever is your mentor and has prepared for you" duskheart said at the kit, just like sis when she was a kit she thought smiling at the kit, I wish we could go back to those days being in the nursery.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 6th, 2017, 03:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"talking isn't the only thing that will help you be prepared for apprenticehood, first pretend playing actually helps sharpen your skills and be prepared for whoever is your mentor and has prepared for you" duskheart said at the kit, just like sis when she was a kit she thought smiling at the kit, I wish we could go back to those days being in the nursery.
Lionkit blinked," Well I do play once and a while, when I can't find anyone to talk to me. I just feel as if it's more important to know what to expect. Like some apprentice's freeze up in shock the first time leaving camp and I don't want that to happen to me. I want it to make sense and not feel huge, that's why sometimes I lay in the entrance staring out into the huge meadow with a few dead trees and shrubs." He could easily describe all the territory he has seen in full detail, but he didn't think he needed to.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread