Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honey In The Maple Tree,...
Last post by wendigo
Today 12:34 PM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 12:30 PM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:30 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 12:29 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:05 PM

Old January 9th, 2018, 07:23 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(Yup, that's fine!)

Thunder yawned as he opened his eyes to morning light. As he stood he stretched, tried to roll on the ground to sratch his neck, and realized that the itch was because his injury was healing. Soon it would be no more than a scar.
@Shadow
~~~~<~>~~~~

Already up and about, she stood at Thunder's side as he awoke, a few mice at her paws. "In this weather, these three mice are the best I could do. Found a nest of 'em." She had been up hunting for a while and had come back with as much as she could. Which, was not much. At least it was for her- she apologized because, despite living with these cats for almost a moon, she still didn't quite know their eating habits. Was it enough? Or was it too much? Had she woken up too early?
Nah, she thought, curling her tail around her paws. I did the best I could. If it's not enough, they can catch more by themselves.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 10th, 2018, 06:04 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Shadow
~~~~<~>~~~~

Already up and about, she stood at Thunder's side as he awoke, a few mice at her paws. "In this weather, these three mice are the best I could do. Found a nest of 'em." She had been up hunting for a while and had come back with as much as she could. Which, was not much. At least it was for her- she apologized because, despite living with these cats for almost a moon, she still didn't quite know their eating habits. Was it enough? Or was it too much? Had she woken up too early?
Nah, she thought, curling her tail around her paws. I did the best I could. If it's not enough, they can catch more by themselves.
"Thanks, Jinx," he mumbled as he dragged a mouse toward him and sank his teeth into it. Then he looked up at her. "Say, when you were treating me, how'd you come to know so much about healing and stuff?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 10th, 2018, 08:07 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

(Yup, that's fine!)

Thunder yawned as he opened his eyes to morning light. As he stood he stretched, tried to roll on the ground to sratch his neck, and realized that the itch was because his injury was healing. Soon it would be no more than a scar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Shadow
~~~~<~>~~~~

Quote:

"Thanks, Jinx," he mumbled as he dragged a mouse toward him and sank his teeth into it. Then he looked up at her. "Say, when you were treating me, how'd you come to know so much about healing and stuff?"
Silent padded through the bushes looking for prey. He had gotten up not long after Jinx had. He just didn’t really know who to trust right now other than Lightning. A sigh came from the older cat as he slumped his shoulders and head down in defeat. Why would it matter if he got two pieces of prey? They won’t take it anyway. He lifted his head up to look at the morning sky and watched the clouds move. He laid down in a comfortable position and watched the white fluffy puffs in the sky. They always helped comfort him. But not this time. No matter how much he starred at them all they did was hurt his neck. He then relaxed his neck by putting it on paws.
Old January 10th, 2018, 02:04 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent padded through the bushes looking for prey. He had gotten up not long after Jinx had. He just didn’t really know who to trust right now other than Lightning. A sigh came from the older cat as he slumped his shoulders and head down in defeat. Why would it matter if he got two pieces of prey? They won’t take it anyway. He lifted his head up to look at the morning sky and watched the clouds move. He laid down in a comfortable position and watched the white fluffy puffs in the sky. They always helped comfort him. But not this time. No matter how much he starred at them all they did was hurt his neck. He then relaxed his neck by putting it on paws.
Lightning followed Silent on quiet paws, making sure not to let the older cat know he was there by avoiding dead leaves and twigs littered on the ground. He followed the Tom until Silent came to a stop, and at this point Lightning scrambled up a tree as fast he could to avoid being seen. Need to choose the right time, he thought. Can't just come right out and say, "Hey, wanna lose your anger". Wouldn't be smart. Maybe in a few minutes...

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 10th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

Lightning followed Silent on quiet paws, making sure not to let the older cat know he was there by avoiding dead leaves and twigs littered on the ground. He followed the Tom until Silent came to a stop, and at this point Lightning scrambled up a tree as fast he could to avoid being seen. Need to choose the right time, he thought. Can't just come right out and say, "Hey, wanna lose your anger". Wouldn't be smart. Maybe in a few minutes...
Silent flicked his ears. He knew that something was watching him. But he didn’t feel like fighting. He hoped it was a Friend and not a foe. He closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath. Ah. It was Lighting. Silent could smell his scent very faintly but it was fresh enough to lead him to guess that he was being watched by him. For some reason a knot formed in his stomach. Probably because Lighting could be coming to tell him to leave, or it could be Thunder trying to attack him to get him in trouble again. He didn’t doubt that, so that is what the butterflies in his stomach meant, right? He shook his head mentally and looked up to the sky to see the clouds again. Out of the corner of his vision he could see Lightning on a tree branch, though he was well hidden in leaves. The older cat shocked himself that he could smell him,even though it was the faintest amount of his scent. He had merely guessed it was him.
Old January 10th, 2018, 05:30 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Silent flicked his ears. He knew that something was watching him. But he didn’t feel like fighting. He hoped it was a Friend and not a foe. He closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath. Ah. It was Lighting. Silent could smell his scent very faintly but it was fresh enough to lead him to guess that he was being watched by him. For some reason a knot formed in his stomach. Probably because Lighting could be coming to tell him to leave, or it could be Thunder trying to attack him to get him in trouble again. He didn’t doubt that, so that is what the butterflies in his stomach meant, right? He shook his head mentally and looked up to the sky to see the clouds again. Out of the corner of his vision he could see Lightning on a tree branch, though he was well hidden in leaves. The older cat shocked himself that he could smell him,even though it was the faintest amount of his scent. He had merely guessed it was him.
"Oh," Lightning said as he watched Silent'a reaction. "You saw me." With a laugh he jumped down from the tree and padded over to him. "Thunder's still sleeping, I think. Jinx is out hunting too, although she should be back and he should be awake by now." He glanced up at the sky. "Is this where you come to calm down? It's very peaceful."

Old January 10th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

"Oh," Lightning said as he watched Silent'a reaction. "You saw me." With a laugh he jumped down from the tree and padded over to him. "Thunder's still sleeping, I think. Jinx is out hunting too, although she should be back and he should be awake by now." He glanced up at the sky. "Is this where you come to calm down? It's very peaceful."
Silent got up and stretched. "Yea. Well, the clouds and the chirping of birds have always calmed me down. I have been trying to relax here. It isn't working." He let out a long sigh. The once confident and playful tint in his eyes where now replaced by stress and lack of sleep. "How is your brother?" he asked almost immediately after. When he looked up he had a bit of panic evident on his facial features.
Old January 10th, 2018, 07:04 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Silent got up and stretched. "Yea. Well, the clouds and the chirping of birds have always calmed me down. I have been trying to relax here. It isn't working." He let out a long sigh. The once confident and playful tint in his eyes where now replaced by stress and lack of sleep. "How is your brother?" he asked almost immediately after. When he looked up he had a bit of panic evident on his facial features.
"Well, think about what makes you happy," he suggested. "Hunting? Being with friends? Being alone? It's the first step in calming your rage. For me, it's meeting new cats, seeing new things." He smiled sheepishly and shuffled his paws. "I thought I'd start teachin you now. If you want, that is."

Old January 10th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

"Well, think about what makes you happy," he suggested. "Hunting? Being with friends? Being alone? It's the first step in calming your rage. For me, it's meeting new cats, seeing new things." He smiled sheepishly and shuffled his paws. "I thought I'd start teachin you now. If you want, that is."
Silent seemed to relax more. He took a deep breath and nodded. "It would be most appreciated if we could start with this anger controlling now." He flashed one of his charming grins. Though he didn't feel best he felt that he shouldn't be making other cats sad as well.
Old January 11th, 2018, 06:04 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Silent seemed to relax more. He took a deep breath and nodded. "It would be most appreciated if we could start with this anger controlling now." He flashed one of his charming grins. Though he didn't feel best he felt that he shouldn't be making other cats sad as well.
"Alright then, here." He sat next to Silent. "First, think of what makes you happy. For me-I've already said it-but it's meeting new people and getting to know them."