Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Animation Request paying...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:19 AM
VINEPAW SCENE ART
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:19 AM
RiverClan Open Forum [All...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 08:09 AM
Gorse twinkling at night
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:08 AM
rowan and fading
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2023, 09:53 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Lilyantler returned the molly's snarl, maw crinkling as he bared his teeth at her.
He refused to let this end here. He'd just gotten his daughter back. She'd returned home, and he was set on being the father she deserved.
He had to be the cat his grandson deserved, he had to stay alive long enough to see him settle down. It wouldn't end here.
Revenge? That's what this was? Revenge?
"You'll never find peace in killing, only ghosts that'll one day come to haunt you."
When she hesitated to rip his throat out, he lunged to headbutt her.
He growled as he felt her claws dig into his belly, and felt the claws sink into his skin and rip bloody bits from him.
It wasn't too bad.... he could still fight.

Moorpaw had managed to escape her foe and stopped short as she saw her father and the way the cat atop him was hurting him.
She screeched in rage and despair and launched herself at Holly, trying to knock her away from Lilyantler. Her tiny form shook, seething, and ready to start stuff with this cat.
"LEAVE MY DAD ALONE!"
Responding, her voice was caught in her memories and she only managed to get out,
"And that's why your not dead yet" She was shocked when a small cat came barreling into her right after saying that, screeching something about her dad, hissing she hoped to give the small cat a lesson before realizing, this was one of their cats in training, maybe she deserves something for her bravery, such as...

Holly's claws were aimed to slash at the young molly's face, they were meant to scar her, maim her, they were meant to be a reminder of this battle.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by marshy; May 2nd, 2023 at 09:05 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 01:49 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Rabbiteye gazed around at the territory. The moon casting it's pale glow over over the burnt hills made everything look much worse, yet calmer and more peaceful.

Swiftheart was sitting down in the new camp, curled up and comfy, yet ready to move instantly if anyone needed aid.

Sheepbreeze had been feeling exhausted recently. She couldn't explain it. Sometimes she was running around, fine as day, next she was dragging in ragged breaths and having to sit down.

Brightkit lay in a half sleep, aware of the world around her, but indifferent to what was happening.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 2nd, 2023, 06:25 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |

Fireflykit securely in his maw, Snowybreeze turned and carried the young tom back to safety, relief washing over him as he saw Fogpaw protecting the two already there. Placing the newest addition to their little group amongst the others, the massive warrior attempted his best to give an encouraging smile to the three little ones, knowing full well the events today must be quite jarring for the clan's youngest. He was certainly shaken. True, he was nowhere close to the oldest warrior, his fifteen moons of age not really giving him much seniority over... well, any of the other warriors, really. Even the newest additions of the warriors' den had been apprentices that had been appointed mentors the same day he had.

Mismatched ears flattened with apprehension at this thought as his blue gaze turned from the kits back to the battle, searching desperately for the familiar, eggshell colored pelt of his beloved Berryfrost. StarClan help him... he was going mad with the uncertainty of not knowing where she was in this chaotic attack. The scent of blood and burnt fur was thick in the air, overwhelming his oversensitive nose to the point of being unable to distinguish scents in the cacophonous din. Still... the tunnels were no place to leave kits unguarded. He had no doubt Fogpaw would care for them with her life, but he would rather she not have to pay such a price over his own selfish want to ensure the well being of his friend. She was a warrior. She... she could take care of herself. Of that he had no doubt.

"It seems. We outnumber. Them. Stand behind. Me. No one. Will hurt any. Of you. Not a hair. Not while I am still standing."

-

@Lunalis [Fogpaw] | @puppeteer [Basilkit] | @MeOw<3 [Ivorykit] | @MooshedMushroom [Fireflykit]
| Not sure if you wanted to get a post in first with Basilkit, puppeteer? If so, let me know and I'll delete this one and respond to yours! Just wanted to make sure the kits were all together and with some backup in case something happened. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 2nd, 2023, 07:10 PM
Just A Fossil

My Mood: Spooky

@ares @ophelia

Slatepaw watched as her mentor and Cloverpaw moved to safety. The ebony she-cat turned and tucked tail after them. She didn't stray too far, staying close enough to Whispersong to feel her pelt.

They would be okay. They would be okay.

The thoughts kept playing over and over in her head. It was the only thing to keep her going, to keep her from panicking. She was on the brink of panicking this whole time. "Cloverpaw," she young apprentice spoke once they reached their destination. "Come sit here ne- next to me, stay safe, away from the da-danger," the she-cat spoke. She gestured with her tail towards the spot next to her. "I appreciate you wanting to fight for us, but you're injured too, you ne- need to rest while you can," she finished.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 2nd, 2023, 07:15 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The Clan leader didn't need to look far to find the one who had killed her, only a familiar face confront him before she could. Twilightstar's ears strained themselves to hear what William was saying to this Bumble fellow. It didn't sound good. She no longer had to strain her ears as William let out a yowl to the rogues, telling them to stop fighting and that they were disbanding. That was unexpected, but certainly something Twilightstar could get behind. Alas, in a true rogue fashion, it seemed that William was being ignored.

This is why rogues would never be able to cut it with the clans. At the end of the day, there was no honor, no trust, and certainly no loyalty among them. Taking in a deep breath she breathed out a boisterous, shrill caterwaul that echoed throughout the tunnels. "ENOUGH! Lower your claws all of you. Rogues, I'm giving you this one chance, and this one chance alone, leave. Your group is in shambles, not even your so-called leader believes you have any chance of winning. You were fools to believe that you had any chance of challenging a Clan." Even a weakened one. Twilightstar scoffed noticing the rogues' so-called leaders at each other's throats.

"I don't care about what grievous you have with the clans, I want all of you out of my sight immediately. Test my mercy, you'll end up digging your own grave. Get out now." The WindClan was vexed and it could be heard within her tone. Blazingstar had made this group sound like a real problem, but seeing how easily their leadership crumbled made her wonder.

"WindClan, any rogue that doesn't back down and leave dies." The leader ordered with a note of finality. Twilightstar had more important matters to attend to than these bumbling rogues. If wanted to continue this fruitless quest then they'd be forfeiting their lives.

[DS members you're getting booted out of the thread. Any rogues that remain and continue to fight are liable to get killed by Twilightstar. Please evacuated to the nearest exit immediately.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 2nd, 2023, 07:22 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

My Mood: Queenly

@Abyssopelagic

~Holly~

Moments before her claws hit the small molly's face the order was called out for them to run or die, slithering away from the two cats she gave them a snarl,
"You got lucky today" running off into the heather, Holly abandoned the fight, it wasn't worth dying for.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Old May 2nd, 2023, 07:30 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Tigerkit ran through the tunnels*

(Open)
Old May 2nd, 2023, 07:39 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: 48 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The Clan leader didn't need to look far to find the one who had killed her, only a familiar face confront him before she could. Twilightstar's ears strained themselves to hear what William was saying to this Bumble fellow. It didn't sound good. She no longer had to strain her ears as William let out a yowl to the rogues, telling them to stop fighting and that they were disbanding. That was unexpected, but certainly something Twilightstar could get behind. Alas, in a true rogue fashion, it seemed that William was being ignored.

This is why rogues would never be able to cut it with the clans. At the end of the day, there was no honor, no trust, and certainly no loyalty among them. Taking in a deep breath she breathed out a boisterous, shrill caterwaul that echoed throughout the tunnels. "ENOUGH! Lower your claws all of you. Rogues, I'm giving you this one chance, and this one chance alone, leave. Your group is in shambles, not even your so-called leader believes you have any chance of winning. You were fools to believe that you had any chance of challenging a Clan." Even a weakened one. Twilightstar scoffed noticing the rogues' so-called leaders at each other's throats.

"I don't care about what grievous you have with the clans, I want all of you out of my sight immediately. Test my mercy, you'll end up digging your own grave. Get out now." The WindClan was vexed and it could be heard within her tone. Blazingstar had made this group sound like a real problem, but seeing how easily their leadership crumbled made her wonder.

"WindClan, any rogue that doesn't back down and leave dies." The leader ordered with a note of finality. Twilightstar had more important matters to attend to than these bumbling rogues. If wanted to continue this fruitless quest then they'd be forfeiting their lives.

[DS members you're getting booted out of the thread. Any rogues that remain and continue to fight are liable to get killed by Twilightstar. Please evacuated to the nearest exit immediately.]

Sharpbite let out a snarl as he gazed around the clearing, covered in the Bumble fellow and some other rouges that has gotten scratches and bites from him's liquid. "Cowards" he hissed at the rouge's he saw leaving. Eyes darting around for a challange. He had done it. He had avenged Smallwing. His anger slowly boiling down at the rouges as they hissed away in the wind..

Eyes suddenly soft as he hallucinated a image of Smallwing, playing with her kits. "Smallwing..." he whispered, grief in his tone. Reaching out a paw as the image faded into the wind. Tears streaming down his face.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old May 2nd, 2023, 08:12 PM

Bump Policy: After 3 days!
My Mood: Spooky

Firefly'Kit, who had been curled up in a tight ball behind Snowybreeze, now loosened from his protective huddle with a few other kits. His green eyes shifted to the left and to the right while his young mind tried to comprehend what had just been announced. One moment he was being protected by Fogpaw and Snowybreeze, and now all the horrible cats who had hurt their clan were fleeing. Young though he was, the kit understood that with these evil felines leaving, he could finally be safe. Safety was something he had yearned desperately for, but since the fire had started there was little of it to be found. Still, even as the rogues retreated, Firefly'Kit remained in his hidden place, tresuring his little corner of the warren.

@Alchemist Kitsune @Lunalis @MeOw<3 @puppeteer
Old May 2nd, 2023, 08:46 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Tinykit hides.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread