Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 02:32 PM
A Glowing Tour [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 02:31 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:21 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 7th, 2017, 09:16 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The lean warrior was practically speechless at this point after saying all that, delighted to hear her accept and return the confession of love between them. Starclan seemed to shine down on them and give the two warriors their blessing for happiness and right now, Hawkfeather felt like this could be the greatest day of his life. He loved seeing her blush and react to every word he said because that is how he truly felt within his heart. Hawkfeather didn’t care what others would say about him, about being weak or scrawny - all he needed was her approval and his best friend’s support. The two most important cats in his life were now happy and it made him so excited. “Thank you, Caracalspirit..” He murmured, resting his head on his neck and purring, nuzzling his beautiful mate. It was such a wonderful word to call her now - mate. She was his and he was hers. There was nothing better in the world now for them. Firesparks had told him personally that the whole clan could see how Caracalspirit and him connected, but never furthered themselves. They couldn’t say that anymore though now, with an extra heave from Owlspark and his mate, he was able to come forward and tell this she-cat how he felt. “You’ve made me the happiest tom in the entire world..” Hawkfeather said, closing his eyes and breathing in her wonderful scent and the softness of her fur. He was so very happy and he was losing words on how to describe the feeling.
Caracalspirit was grinning silently, the only noise coming from her loud purrs. She was ecstatic, her eyes bright with excitement. This was her only experience with this type of thing, but it felt amazing. Hawkfeather seemed to be feeling the same way, which made her glad that she wasn't just being sappy. She grinned at him, the clearing seeming to be brighter and the sky more vibrant. She nuzzled her new mate, glad they were together, alone. She had nothing against Owlspark or Firesparks, but this was a special moment. She sat in front of him, the happiest she had ever been. Well, she was always happy, but now she was even more happy. Caracalspirit purred softly. "And thank you, too, Hawkfeather." She whispered back, her voice warm as he nuzzled her. She closed her eyes, feeling like she was in an amazing dream. But this was reality, making it even better. They were together. This was the best possible thing that could've happened. Wait, was it that obvious she liked him? Well, yeah, now that she thought about it. But now it was a step further, they were mates. They'd be together even after they died, in StarClan. And they would never drift apart if she could help it. "And you've made me the happiest she-cat in the world." She purred, nuzzling him and breathing in his scent, glad the situation went smoothly and he returned her silent feelings from the second time they'd met. She didn't speak, just purred softly.
Old August 7th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
No worries! I wondered where you'd went, haha!
~~~

Ambercloud gave no sign that she'd heard. As the medicine cat had said, her consciousness escaping her grasp as it fleed the venom like a mouse fleeing a hunter. The moment she snagged it, the molly was awake, but a split second later, it had escaped again. Who knew how long it would go on. Even with her mind neutral, random seizures rocketed her body into action. The scarier part was that there were fewer and less frequent then usual. Was her body giving up and her soul leaving it too? That's what it felt like. Well- not fhat she could feel anything. Between spurts of Ambercloud's catches she managed to gasp out over a period of time: "Thistlepaw.. Thistlepaw.. were you.. were you bitten?" Her new apprentice sounded fine when he spoke, but Amber was delusional. Maybe her brain was playing tricks on her again. For all she knew, Surgestorm might not of even been on the meadow next to her. Someone shoved the tansy into her mouth, though, and as far as she knew, Thistle had no training in the art of medicine. But maybe that was just an illusion as well.

Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

Ambercloud was so sick of hearing her subconscious repeat that word. For once she'd like something to be certain. Because right now, it didn't really look like she was going to make it. Her body was giving up. Her strength was already depleted. Her mind was jumbled and pieces seemed to be missing from the splitting headache StarClan had ever so kindly gifted to the she-cat.
StarClan. Why would the Clans' ancestors do this to her? She was so young! Who would Thistlepaw be given to when she died-
No! The dappled tortoiseshell pictured all of her friends and family and then her apprentice and began fighting against the poison with all she had left. Was it enough? Only time would tell. Though, time seemed to be turning his back on her. A voice, warm and soft, shone like a light through the fuzz in Amber's screwed-up mind-
"May luck, ever present, turn her back on my foe."
Ambercloud's brain screamed, Mom! Up in StarClan her mother was rooting for her; that she knew like the front of her own black-and-ginger paw. But that saying.. it was so heart-achingly familiar that it gave the she-cat more energy, however so small, and she stopped leaving her consciousness. Nope- the molly had caught it for good this time! Still she was dying, and more pain wasn't exactly a good thing (she was recieving it from holding her mind in place) but now she had a new hope. Luck wasn't much, but she was always known for luck.

So the tortie grasped her conscious with a firm paw and it seemed to whisper, give me your best shot.

~~~

Long posts ruuuuuule xD my fingers hurt
No worries! I'm glad you're back.

@Zero to Hero

Thistlepaw nodded at the medicine cat. In the medicine den, he'd have access to all his healing herbs. The sooner they could get his mentor there, the better her chances. "I can help get her on your back," the apprentice offered. He would have carried Ambercloud himself, but he knew the reality was that he was simply too small for that. Starclan, why am I so useless! He heard mentor calling out for him in her fever asking if he'd been bit. "No, Ambercloud, I'm just fine. You saved me. Now hang in there. We're going to get you home," he meowed to the shecat soothingly.

Last edited by Charmer; August 7th, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
Old August 7th, 2017, 10:51 AM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(fall into rabbits lol)
Lionkit steadily nodded,"Good to know. What clans border our territory, I'm aware from clan meetings that Thunderclan does and I'm pretty sure Skyclan doesn't."
(meant rabbit holes)

"your correct about thunderclan but we also share borders with shadowclan and riverclan, the only clan we don't share borders with are skyclan" duskheart watched as the kit nodded, they sure are a curious little one.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:26 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz
Most of her tears had dried up by now, the fluff on her cheeks damp with their residue. Moonpaw blinked her good eye and smiled lightly. She felt comfortable sitting her with Blazingstar; they way he had simply accepted her as just another WindClan apprentice, and had not winced or made an intent to single her out as "different" due to her new disability - if it was even considered that to him. He was the first cat not to fuss over it, and to offer a solution. Warmth seeped into the depths of her heart, and she hoped that it clearly showed on her face how thankful she was. Nerves had almost stopped her from coming into his den; now, she felt as though she had gained a new friend in her leader.

Her ears twitched as he stated that nothing was wrong, though Moonpaw had always been good at reading facial expressions. She seemed to have almost a knack for it, and had gotten to the point with Surgestorm where he didn't even need to speak; she just knew. "I know not everything is fine," she told him when she spoke, her voice and tone both soft. Her good eye seemed to have understanding swirling within it. She knew Blazingstar wouldn't - or possible, couldn't - confess to her the thoughts that were obviously troubling him, but she at least wanted to let him know that he had a listening ear if needed. "But I also know that you are an amazing leader, and whatever is troubling you can be resolved by stepping outside of it all, and looking at it with clear eyes." Moonpaw didn't say more after that, instead offering her leader a small smile to show that despite their age difference, she was there for him and would support him - as would any WindClan cat would if they were in this moment instead of her.

Last edited by spade; August 7th, 2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old August 7th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Emeraldpaw gave a little nod, grinning. He liked to help his friends with their problems. Her smile, however, made him regret his words. "I-er..yeah, that's fair." He laughed, he'd known it was coming from the second it left his mouth. Bracing himself, Emeraldpaw knew he couldn't run and squeaked, silently pleading for help. He laughed as he was tackled, batting at her lightly. "Alright, fair enough." He chuckled.
Chanterellepaw laughed for the first time in a while and stepped off of her friend, smiling. "Good. You should have known that was coming. Now," she said, looking at him sweetly, "I think you should be taking to someone." She blinked sweetly and smiled innocently, making him hold up his end of the deal. "Go on, I'm waiting."

Monarchpaw was sitting just outside of the apprentices den, finishing off a mouse. She looked up and squeaked, noticing Emeraldpaw and her sister sitting close by. She blushed fiercely and stared at the mouse, trying her best not to run into the den and hide. Monarch, calm down. He can't know that you like him. He. Can. NOT. So act cool.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 7th, 2017, 02:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Chanterellepaw laughed for the first time in a while and stepped off of her friend, smiling. "Good. You should have known that was coming. Now," she said, looking at him sweetly, "I think you should be taking to someone." She blinked sweetly and smiled innocently, making him hold up his end of the deal. "Go on, I'm waiting."

Monarchpaw was sitting just outside of the apprentices den, finishing off a mouse. She looked up and squeaked, noticing Emeraldpaw and her sister sitting close by. She blushed fiercely and stared at the mouse, trying her best not to run into the den and hide. Monarch, calm down. He can't know that you like him. He. Can. NOT. So act cool.
Emeraldpaw chuckled, glad his friend was in a better mood now, he liked to cheer cats up. "Yeah, I did." He admitted goofily. As she spoke, he spotted Monarchpaw and blushed. He promised, and he wasn't a cat who broke those promises. Swallowing, he nodded. Walking towards Monarchpaw with a blush still on his face.

Emeraldpaw approached, avoiding eye-contact with Monarchpaw. "Er-hi." He said as cooly as he could, blinking and turning sheepishly towards her. She can't know! He thought, trying to swallow his nerves and react cool. Emeraldpaw shuffled his paws and smiled in his usual innocent kit-like nature, sitting near her. "How are you?" He asked, still slightly blushing.
Old August 7th, 2017, 03:40 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
The she-kit snickered, catching the ball and glancing around before throwing it back towards him, her whiskers twitching and tail flicking with joy. "Yeah, probably." She giggled, a smile on her face. "Yeah, badly." She teased with a chuckle.
The tom kit laughed, "I mean.. It is true." Woollykit agreed, "Other than that time... Nevermind, I got banned from the apprentice's den for a moon because of that one.." He ducked his head in slight embarrassment and gave another small laugh, "It is true, they all end badly."
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:14 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Suspiciousmindz @Rubinaito

Fawnskip was upset not to hear Blazingstar agree with her. It felt as if he didn't care for her opinion, or he was agreeing with Rosethorn. She couldn't help but glower at Rosethorn a little more, and lean against the handsome tomcat beside her. She looked up at him through bright golden eyes, a soft smile on her face. Drawing her tongue over Blazingstar's cheek, Fawnskip glanced at Rosethorn via the edge of her vision. It was as if she were warning the other feline to stay away, because the ginger tom was hers. ``A lot going on doesn't mean we're glamorous, y'know. I do believe we'd like to avoid drama, but it's very difficult to do so when ThunderClan decides to stir up trouble and pull WindClan into their drama.`` She spoke honestly, but she really hoped Blazingstar agreed with her. Fawnskip would do or say just about anything to please him, and she'd do or say just about anything to humiliate Rosethorn.
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

(meant rabbit holes)

"your correct about thunderclan but we also share borders with shadowclan and riverclan, the only clan we don't share borders with are skyclan" duskheart watched as the kit nodded, they sure are a curious little one.
Lionkit nodded," Ahh...What bordes the fourth border?" He meowed wondering if it was the Dusk Syndicate.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:38 PM

@Suspiciousmindz @AbsurdJinx

Rosethorn let out a slight laugh. "To me, this life is perfect." She spoke honestly, shifting her paws and ignoring the way Fawnskip looked at her. "Everyone is respected here, mostly. You don't have to be stuck with a single job, like hunting for the rest of your life. Elders aren't sent to die, kits are trained for much longer... it's just overall a wonderful place to be." Rosethorn smiled. "It's almost too good to be true."