Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:00 PM
Froggies stories
Last post by Spookez.
Today 06:55 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:44 PM

Old January 11th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: The Survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Alright then, here." He sat next to Silent. "First, think of what makes you happy. For me-I've already said it-but it's meeting new people and getting to know them."
Silent nodded and thought. Then realization came and hit him like a brick. He had never been happy since the incident with his family. “Er..” He searched his mind but couldn’t think of anything. He didn’t want to admit it so he lied. “Alright. I got it.”
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:07 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent nodded and thought. Then realization came and hit him like a brick. He had never been happy since the incident with his family. “Er..” He searched his mind but couldn’t think of anything. He didn’t want to admit it so he lied. “Alright. I got it.”
"Ok, good." Lightning nodded. "Now, what you wanna do, is visualize yourself doing or being with what makes you happy. This helps distract you from the situation."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

"Ok, good." Lightning nodded. "Now, what you wanna do, is visualize yourself doing or being with what makes you happy. This helps distract you from the situation."
Silent nodded. “Alright. I will think of it whenever I get mad..hopefully I won’t.. Er... hurt anyone again.” He faked a smile. Still searching for what would make him happy.
Old January 11th, 2018, 10:07 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

@Shadow <~> @Equinox
o mai
i need to reply more often
~~~~~~~

Nodding to the tom, she pricked her ears at the question asked soon after. "Where I learned to heal?" Now that was tricky. She knew she had learned from somewhere... wh- ah. "I've learned by picking things up over time, mostly, but I've learned a lot aw well from passing loners. Especially this one who called himself Flea. Odd name, but he knew nearly every herb around that area of forest." Smiling a bit at the momory of the teachings, she quickly shook off the grin. "Enough about me; I'm not the one who nearly died a couple moons ago. How are you feeling? Where is the pain the worst?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; January 11th, 2018 at 10:08 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 11:32 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Silent nodded. “Alright. I will think of it whenever I get mad..hopefully I won’t.. Er... hurt anyone again.” He faked a smile. Still searching for what would make him happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Shadow <~> @Equinox
o mai
~~~~~~~

Nodding to the tom, she pricked her ears at the question asked soon after. "Where I learned to heal?" Now that was tricky. She knew she had learned from somewhere... wh- ah. "I've learned by picking things up over time, mostly, but I've learned a lot aw well from passing loners. Especially this one who called himself Flea. Odd name, but he knew nearly every herb around that area of forest." Smiling a bit at the momory of the teachings, she quickly shook off the grin. "Enough about me; I'm not the one who nearly died a couple moons ago. How are you feeling? Where is the pain the worst?"
"Glad to help," Lightning mewed.

Thunder looked up at her. "Doesn't hurt much now," he answered. "Only itches, but I assumed that because it's healing. When it does hurt, though, it's on the spot just above my shoulder."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Shadow <~> @Equinox
o mai
~~~~~~~

Quote:

"Glad to help," Lightning mewed.

Thunder looked up at her. "Doesn't hurt much now," he answered. "Only itches, but I assumed that because it's healing. When it does hurt, though, it's on the spot just above my shoulder."
Silent’s ears flattened against his head unsure of what to say now. The first thing that came to his mind he spoke outloud-which he regretted right after. “So. Your going to live your whole life with your brother? Your never going to have a mate or kits?” His eyes widened and he sighed. “Sorry. You don’t have to answer that. Should’ve thought before I spoke.”
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:15 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Silent’s ears flattened against his head unsure of what to say now. The first thing that came to his mind he spoke outloud-which he regretted right after. “So. Your going to live your whole life with your brother? Your never going to have a mate or kits?” His eyes widened and he sighed. “Sorry. You don’t have to answer that. Should’ve thought before I spoke.”
The skinny Tom blinked, startled and then sighed, smiling, and looked down. "I'll have to leave at some point," he said. "Can't stay with him forever, can I? So I guess the answer is no, I'm not going to live with Thunder my whole life. I need to learn to manage on my own, you know?"

Old January 15th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

The skinny Tom blinked, startled and then sighed, smiling, and looked down. "I'll have to leave at some point," he said. "Can't stay with him forever, can I? So I guess the answer is no, I'm not going to live with Thunder my whole life. I need to learn to manage on my own, you know?"
Silent looked up a bit suprised he answered. “Yes..I do know. Because it seems your brother has eyes on some She-cat already.” He smiled. Then Silent nudged him. ”You can’t let him beat you, now can you?” He smiled playfully.
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:24 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Silent looked up a bit suprised he answered. “Yes..I do know. Because it seems your brother has eyes on some She-cat already.” He smiled. Then Silent nudged him. ”You can’t let him beat you, now can you?” He smiled playfully.
"Uh." Now he looked embarrassed. "I mean, I know Thunder likes Jinx, but I'm not interested in her. She's cool, but... not really my type."

Old January 15th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

"Uh." Now he looked embarrassed. "I mean, I know Thunder likes Jinx, but I'm not interested in her. She's cool, but... not really my type."
Silent let out a laugh. “I suspected that. I was just messing around with you.” He smiled then got up. “I’ll stop talking. Don’t want you getting uncomfortable..” He said a bit more quietly. “if you want I’ll leave you.” He smiled a bit. This was a true smile. But he didn’t realize yet.