Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:10 AM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:46 AM

Old August 25th, 2023, 12:39 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post
CedarSparrow
[She/Her|Bi|Cis|Thunderclan|A orange and black splotched cat with blue eyes]
The orange and black she-cat timidly poked her head out of the warrior's den. Her ears where flattened against her black and orange head as her worried blue eyes scanned the clearing. As soon as the coast was clear she padded out slowly. The she-cat wasn't usually this worried but this war has put her on edge. She searched for her baby, TreePaw, and her mate, MistyStream.
[ @SuspiciousMindz - TreePaw Mention ]
[ @Solider - MistyStream Mention ]

--
BerryFrost
[She/They|Abro|Genderflux|Thunderclan|A russet cat with one green and one blue eye|Born w/o emotions]
The emotionless russet she-cat, just returning from the battle, slipped into camp. She hadn't seen AlderStep, her brother and deputy, since she left camp and glanced around to see if her brother was near. After her blue and green eyes glazed the Stormcrest once or twice without finding the russet tom, BerryFrost settled down and curled her russet tail around her white paws.[ @navarra - AlderStep Mention ]
--
SourPaw
[She/Her|Lesbian|Trans MtF|Thunderclan|A small pale cream she-cat with yellow eyes]
The small cream apprentice was a nervous wreck. She didn't want SparrowFur to come back dead...or worse! SourPaw, quickly but elegantly, slipped out of the apprentice den and scanned the clearing with her yellow eyes. She was looking for her brown furred sweet loving mentor and it was worrying her that she could't find her.
[ @Roo_! - SparrowFur Mention ]

Sparrowfur - she/her - 17 moons
Beefed Up I - ACTIVE

---

Sparrowfur turned her head and laid eyes on the apprentice. She purred and walked over to the small cat and friendly bumped Sourpaw's cheek with her own.

"Why don't you come over here and sit next to me?" she spoke, a little exhausted.

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old August 25th, 2023, 12:44 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo_! View Post

Sparrowfur - she/her - 17 moons
Beefed Up I - ACTIVE

---

Sparrowfur turned her head and laid eyes on the apprentice. She purred and walked over to the small cat and friendly bumped Sourpaw's cheek with her own.

"Why don't you come over here and sit next to me?" she spoke, a little exhausted.

SourPaw
[She/Her|Lesbian|Trans MtF|Thunderclan|A small pale cream she-cat with yellow eyes]
The small cream cat smiled broadly and almost started crying happy tears as her mentor greeted her. A flood of relief washed over her and she started crying.

"I-I was so scared!" She choked and buried her cream muzzle into her mentors neck. She was so relieved that SparrowFur was alive and well.

After the young apprentice calmed down she nodded and sat with SparrowFur. She smiled and looked at her mentor, her yellow gaze soft and relieved and free of worry.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old August 25th, 2023, 01:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |

Needle sharp teeth exposed themselves to the night breeze as Fudge yawned, his mouth wide as he heard the by now familiar voice of ThunderClan's resident ball of ire calling forth for a clan meeting. But... why? Hadn't they just had a meeting? Fudge was so sure he'd just gone to sleep. Casting a dubious glance at the moss figures he curled up against, he noticed the feather and flower still attached to them. Yep, definitely had just gone to sleep. He had to replace the feather's and flower's position every morning due to his dislodging them every night as he slumbered.

Sending a pointed glare at the apprentices' den entrance, the Havana Brown mix debated staying inside his nest. He surely didn't need to go, now did he? He hadn't gone to the battle. That's what Angry had called, right? The cats who'd gone to the battle? But then why was she being so loud?! Honestly, it's like the cats around here were offended by the mere thought of some actual peace and quiet.

Begrudgingly, the chocolate point got up, mentally grumbling as he instantly missed the feel of soft moss against his long, puffed fur. There would be no sleeping while the diminutive leader barked at the clan, anyways. Might as well find out what the hell she wanted. His deadpanned gaze was quick to find the tabby, albeit it struggled to remain impartial and bored. She was... covered in blood. And very much uncaring about it, too. Holding back a shudder, Fudge took a few steps back, closer to the den's entrance. The reek of death emanating from her scared the four moon old more than cared to admit.

-

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old August 25th, 2023, 02:16 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

eveningdance // he/him // 43 moons

---

Having stayed behind to guard camp, the tabby makes his way over towards the Stormcrest, eyeing his leader's appearance curiously. How... Disrespectful. What he can assume to be blood dirtying her fur has his face scrunching up in disgust... Could have at least made an effort to look presentable before standing before her clan mates, but... Guess not. Regardless he sits straight, tail curling over his paws as he prepares for whatever bloodthirsty announcement would await them this time. Hopefully his kits stayed in nursery...

[open]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 25th, 2023, 02:16 PM
ringfinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post
BerryFrost
[She/They|Abro|Genderflux|Thunderclan|A russet cat with one green and one blue eye|Born w/o emotions]
The emotionless russet she-cat, just returning from the battle, slipped into camp. She hadn't seen AlderStep, her brother and deputy, since she left camp and glanced around to see if her brother was near. After her blue and green eyes glazed the Stormcrest once or twice without finding the russet tom, BerryFrost settled down and curled her russet tail around her white paws.[ @navarra - AlderStep Mention ]
He's tired. He should stop being tired. Alderstep didn't even get to deliver a blow, no fight was fought with him, and he certainly didn't have blood loss weighing him down. He was still tired. Rest sounded nice, just as nice as it had been before they'd even gone to Cattail Pond. Maybe even more nice, if he stretched the possibilities of his capacity to want to sleep.

In his soft sleepy stupor, Alderstep had inadvertently sat by his sister. It took him a moment to realize that his littermate was right there, but he didn't feel like getting up and moving elsewhere and he didn't care (or mind) that much. The worst thing that Berryfrost could do to annoy him right now would be to bite his tail, and Alderstep wasn't sure that she would attempt to do that. So he just stared lazily at Bumblestar, seeing her but not really at the same time.
Old August 25th, 2023, 04:29 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Stormpaw and stormclaw gathered

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 25th, 2023, 05:10 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
Purrks: Herbal Knowledge - Tier 1 | The Collector [active] | Mind Reader [active]

Shoulders slugging, the calico slowly trekked her way out from the brambled entrance of camp; her eyes wincing against the feeling of the sharp, prickling thickets brushing against her thick fur. Ouch. It rather sucked having long fur, especially when it always tugged and pulled whenever it got stuck onto anything that was like thickets or brambles. It was absolutely annoying and very obnoxious. Other than that, the young calico had been merely following closely behind her clan as they trudged their way back into camp from their recent victory over Cattail Pond from RiverClan themselves… it didn’t feel exactly right to be walking alongside her wounded clan-mates and to see the smug look smeared onto Bumblestar’s face. Was this really a good decision to make? Was it really something that they should feel proud about? The calico silently scanned the gathering clearing as she briefly studied the expressions among her clan-mates faces, feeling her stomach churning and twisting unsettlingly as she noticed some of her clan-mates looking rather uncomfortable and quite terrified as well. It was a shocker that rarely any of her clan-mates looked triumphant from the victorious claimant over Cattail Pond—there was a couple, but she couldn’t quite name them out. Did that mean that her clan-mates didn’t feel comfortable with the recent victory? The question nagged itself deeply into the crevices of her mind and Springpaw could feel her lips pursing from the doubt. It was their choice, after all. Not hers. Even if she couldn’t help but feel guilty about her own personal opinion about it.

Lapis hues studied the crowding clearing as she searched for any familiar pelts that were within the clearing herself, a snag of relief attacking her as she noticed the rather sluggish form of Alderstep sitting alongside someone else—odd, usually he was sitting by himself… did he know this cat? Brows furrowing with curiosity, the eleven moon old calico molly trudged her way over towards the duo of felines and simply casted the deputy a quick, tired smile. “Hiya, Aldie!” She purred, taking a seat close to the russet-furred tom, her whiskers twitching daintily. “And hello to you too, mighty stranger! Are you a friend of Aldersteps?” She cocked her head to properly introduce herself to Berryfrost, lapis hues twinkling as she greeted the feline right alongside the grumpy tom-cat. Who could they be?

@navarra @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ [ ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; August 25th, 2023 at 05:42 PM.
Old August 26th, 2023, 03:05 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Ghost paw wandered over, tripping over massive paws while Feathernose padded over easily.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old August 26th, 2023, 08:34 AM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Deerkit arrived confusion in his eyes as he sat with the others cat.

Fawnkit pranced over and sat next to Deer'kit, she was also slightly confused but wanted to hear ehat was going on.
(Open for both)

Old August 26th, 2023, 08:44 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud had arrived at the meeting–her fur completely and utterly sopping wet. She was shivering and she felt heavy, not just emotionally at this point, but physically, too. The fur on her head was still dry, but that was about it. The Medicine Cat's gaze lingered on Bumblestar for a few moments as she peered at her 'injuries'... From what she could tell, she only had a few scratches, and nothing more.

It seemed that Beanstar hadn't put up much of a fight at all in his last moments. She sighed, tearing her gaze away from her blood-stained leader, green eyes slowly flicking from cat to cat until she found Cherrypaw. The poor thing looked frightened, and she could only assume that she had grown more anxious in her clanmates' absence.

With heavy, slow pawsteps, she slowly made her weaved her way past her clanmates to sit beside the young apprentice. "Cherrypaw," Drizzlecloud greeted gently as she sat down beside her. "There's no reason to be frightful, the... The battle went well, in our favor." Although there was still a hint of disappointment in her tone, her words were spoken with complete honesty.

[ @CreeperLover649 ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; August 28th, 2023 at 04:57 PM.