Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:39 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: October Gathering

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Riverpaw heard a camotion suddenly break out where they had left everyone."Has the gathering started?" She asked."Why's there hissing?Did the leaders really do it?" She asked worridly.Something in the air wasent from the clans,but she was to far away to here the dusk syndicate leaders declaration of war.
@Aleka @Chameleon

Fox leaped into the clearing,the dusk syndicate cats eyes burning with excitement.He haven't been left out this time,and he already knew who his first victim would be.This was his perfect moment.He scanned the crowd for fleck so there plan would begin.
@NightWarrior4Life

Cayotepaw's eyes widened in suprised as the dusk syndicate arrived,and declared war.He glanced at shinepaw worridly.She had been wrong,and so had he.There would be a battle tonight. @NightWarrior4Life

Burningforest didn't know what he should do,but he knew there was a war as of right now.'This is impossible! there can't be a battle at a gathering!Why haven't starclan stopped this?' he thought in shock,frozen to the ground.
@Dovekit12

Flashheart stood rigid to the ground,not knowing if this was a nightmare or real.He glanced at the moon.'Starclan why don't you stop this!' the river clan cat thought franticly, but his claws where instinctively unshetehed.He would have to fight tonight.
(Open)
Aria sped out past Fox, not noticing him, followed by Fleck who padded out slowly, savouring the sounds of pure terror and the screams of cats around him. "Fox, good, you came. Who's the unlucky soul losing to us first?"

ShinePaw was frozen to the spot with fear as Blazingstar declared war with ThunderClan. She was so busy thinking about fighting her parents that she didn't notice the Dusk syndicate cats rushing towards her, nor did she hear Halite's cry to attack. @Swiftheart

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; October 28th, 2017 at 02:34 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:55 AM
Falling In

The two she-cats returned with plenty of prey hanging from their jaws. "Eat up. You need your strength..." a black and white Tom said. The Tom's mate, the black she-cat, pushed the rabbit towards him. "Yes, good catch. You got this in WindClan territory I assume?"
"Yes. A bird that we can share and a mouse for me. DesertMoon has already eaten a couple things."
"Well, we can still all share the bird together. It's fairly big..."
"Alright then Fleck." and with that they all dug into their prey.

As the three syndicate cats lay there with full bellies, DesertMoon said "perhaps we could come up with a battle plan while we wait..."
"Well yours is simple really, DesertMoon. You wait here and watch and help out any injured cats. Aria, " He turned to the black she-cat. "You can quickly do a little fighting now, but I want you to go back to camp, get Dash and Aura and take them to a safe place. Then do a little more fighting then I want you to stay with DesertMoon and help her in case she starts kitting. Find another healer or medicine cat if you must but I trust you can deal with things yourself. I'm going to be with Fox."
"Got it." the sandy she-cat said.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:58 AM
Falling In

Fleck nudged the she-cats as Halite came into view. The commander called to attack then In an instant there was chaos everywhere.

"Come on!" the two raced into the clearing.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 05:25 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Moxie hurried into battle, ice blue eyes focusing on different cats. The hitman was only here because her sister, Boreas was murdered by the clans. She also had a job to. Kill the Shadowclan leader Goldenstar. It would be difficult,since their many lives, but she had a large amount of land for it, and that was good hunting. She ran towards the leader, mouth in a snarl. She tried to jump from behind, to quickly bite the neck and it quickly, however, she was not going to be so lucky. A stick cracked under her paws, alerting the leader to her presence. She cursed at herself. She was a stealthy assassin, and she tripped on a stick?!
Goldenstar had been sitting in the middle in all the drama. Well, not sitting right in the middle. He had just been watching Blazingstar and Snowstar fight, unable to register what to do. Now, however, he found himself in all the chaos of a battle, searching for anyone who needed help. Listening through all the yowls and crys, he heard a stick snap directly behind him, and he whipped around. There was a cat there. A cat with no scent he had ever smelled before this night. Dusk Syndicate. His bi-colored eyes narrowed, and he lunged at the other cat, adrenaline rushing through all his senses. He didn’t know what this cat was here to do, but if she was anything like the other Syndicate cats, then he was in for quite a ride now.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 05:39 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar had been sitting in the middle in all the drama. Well, not sitting right in the middle. He had just been watching Blazingstar and Snowstar fight, unable to register what to do. Now, however, he found himself in all the chaos of a battle, searching for anyone who needed help. Listening through all the yowls and crys, he heard a stick snap directly behind him, and he whipped around. There was a cat there. A cat with no scent he had ever smelled before this night. Dusk Syndicate. His bi-colored eyes narrowed, and he lunged at the other cat, adrenaline rushing through all his senses. He didn’t know what this cat was here to do, but if she was anything like the other Syndicate cats, then he was in for quite a ride now.
{i cannot wright long fight scenes, they just want to be short, sorry}
Moxie sighed to herself, as she saw Goldenstar spin round. ``Lovely.`` Neverless,the molly leaped into the leader, attempting to strike the throat. Moxie wondered if her other family were here. The Riverclan side. She ignored that thouht, and focused on trying to cleanly kill the tabby. She kept her body moving sleekly, keeping an eye out for any other attacks, but still not letting the leader out her grasp. A standard tactic, that normally worked, but fate was against her.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Blackstorm had leaped to his paws at Blazingstar's declaration of war first, and then when Halite suddenly appeared, and the rest of the Syndicate cats, he was completely taken aback. Still, he heard the leaders yowling from the Seastones, telling them to all fight back, so Blackstorm did just that. With a snarl, he spun around and launched into the battle. Since he had already been at the edge, his eyes locked onto one cat with the unmistakable Syndicate scent, and he growled. The black Tom tensed and launched at Lucius, hoping to take him by surprise. His claws unsheathed, ready to grip onto the other cat's shoulders and do as much damage as possible, and his teeth were bared, ready to bite into soft flesh.

~~~~~~~
@Chameleon

Snowstar had launched herself into the battle, albeit with hesitation. She carefully glanced around, fighting her way through the cats. Snowstar had never liked fighting. The only real battle she'd ever been in was when Grousestar had come, and SkyClan had faced off against ThunderClan, who had been led by Ratnight at that point. Snowstar had turned against most of her Clanmates, the ones who fought on Ratnight's side, but somehow she still felt guilty. But she felt no guilt now. These cats were savages, members of the Dusk Syndicate, and she had to fight. So, taking a deep breath, the Siamese forced herself to concentrate. The Syndicate cats may have taken them by surprise but, hopefully, the Clans could gain the upper paw quickly.
Lobsterbreathe gave a grin. Might as well take all of that useless Siame, Snowstar’s life, being traitorous mentally, he might as well kill Snowstar Nothing wrong with it... he crept behind her and lauched himself at Snowstar unsheathed claws aiming for her back. He was pretty sure he’d make the blow unless she walked forward
@Fern (just so Goldenclaw can have a fit when he sees Lobsterbreathe killing Snowstar)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:04 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

"I think it's the same for me." He meowed. "I'll have to ask Swiftfang for an assessment though. Maybe your mentor will be better by the time you need to take your assessment! Then we could become warriors together!" He felt his heart glow with happiness at that last thought.
(Bump for @Jay-Jay )

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
(Nah)

Ashen eyes sparked up once again, " I am NOT thunderclan! Enough with the chitchat, fight me you mangle piece of a kit!" The words held anger. He always had some kind of hatred to Thunderclan for himself, he just.. blamed them. He reared up on his hindlegs, ready to crush her under his weight.
Confetti grabbed a feather attempting to tickle his foot, she knew it wasn’t a battle move, but it might not crush her,” I’m a trainee not a kit.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

[QUOTE=Charmer;409283][QUOTE=Chameleon;409156][QUOTE=Swiftheart;409150][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;409125][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman”]
@woly @AbsurdJinx

The cat's blow hit home, but grazed Shinefang's muzzle. It stung, but it wouldn't leave a scar. "My mother hits harder than you, and she's dead! Last chance, geezer. Limp away now or no herbs will save you when I'm done!" Shinefang crouched, his lips turned up in a snarl, waiting to see if the old cat would be foolish enough to come after him.
Quote:
Eclipse snarled, leaping onto Riverpaw's back,. Even though the molly was considerably small, she was still bigger than both of them. "Planning and precision is different from being a coward." She spat.

@Swiftheart @Chameleon
Guizzer raised an eyebrow at Shinefang and saw his scar on his shoulder,” Nice scar.” He reached his claw up and gave a good deep scratch aimed at his other shoulder.

Lionpaw reared up attempting to shove Aleka off.

Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:19 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Eclipse snarled, leaping onto Riverpaw's back,. Even though the molly was considerably small, she was still bigger than both of them. "Planning and precision is different from being a coward." She spat.

@Swiftheart @Chameleon
riverpaw fell over under the other cats weight.She struggled to get free,but eclipse was to heavy for her,and she couldn't fight back because her paws where underneath her.

@Chameleon
@Aleka

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Closed Thread