by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:09 AM

Old December 28th, 2016, 12:04 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
(Aww, will she become a main starclan cat then? )
Frostpaw shook her head and she narrowed her eyes "why me ? " she asked before listening to the rest of what he had to say .

Frostpaw shrugged and sat down. "Nothing really . I've been on my own a lot lately. Iuys been so lonely and boring . Hey! Maybe we could do something together". Frostpaw flashed a bright smile at Sapphirepaw, her tail wiggling
(mm-hm)
Sapphirepaw smiled, but tried to keep his smile cool. "Yeah! We cold go to the stream." he purred, and stood up, padding past her slightly. "My mother always loved the stream. She said it's where she met dad." he mewed, and turned to her. "Wanna go there?"
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:14 PM
slipping from existence

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

(mm-hm)
Sapphirepaw smiled, but tried to keep his smile cool. "Yeah! We cold go to the stream." he purred, and stood up, padding past her slightly. "My mother always loved the stream. She said it's where she met dad." he mewed, and turned to her. "Wanna go there?"
With a nod frostpaw stood . "sure. I'd love to go there" she answered , padding a few steps to match up with the tom . "so your parents actually met there? That's so sweet " she purred , blinking slowly . She could feel her fur temperature rise but tried keeping it under control 'why does this always happen when I'm around him ? I hate it!' she growled in her mind despite her happy smile on the outside and inside

Last edited by Frosty; December 28th, 2016 at 12:15 PM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:25 PM

Quote:
With a nod frostpaw stood . "sure. I'd love to go there" she answered , padding a few steps to match up with the tom . "so your parents actually met there? That's so sweet " she purred , blinking slowly . She could feel her fur temperature rise but tried keeping it under control 'why does this always happen when I'm around him ? I hate it!' she growled in her mind despite her happy smile on the outside and inside
Sapphirepaw smiled and padded towards the stream. His fur had gained in temperature since he saw her walking around. Such a weird feeling, not something he was used to. He tried to keep his cool and as they reached the stream, he looked at the water and took a few drinks.
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:30 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:

Sapphirepaw smiled and padded towards the stream. His fur had gained in temperature since he saw her walking around. Such a weird feeling, not something he was used to. He tried to keep his cool and as they reached the stream, he looked at the water and took a few drinks.
Frostpaw closed her eyes before slowly and gently dippinh her head down to the stream to take a quick sip of the cool and refreshing water . once done she pulled her head bacvk up and smiled, letting out a soft "ahh" . she sat back and watched her freind, her stomach turning slightly as she glanced over his grey and white pelt . "this is amazing . thank you for bringing me here sapphire. " she mewed
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"This may come as a surprise to you, but it's not considered 'useless' if you're hurt. Why do you feel like you have to prove yourself to everyone, anyways?" Forestpelt asked, her green hues flashing for a moment. She was frustrated with the tom. Why wouldn't he just rest if he needed to, why was he acting like...like he had something to prove? As far as she could tell, he had been an active member of the Clan before the battle. A bit of snow fell in front of her and she hissed with displeasure, her green hues narrowing. Realizing her companion must find her strange for doing so she turned around again, examining him for a moment before speaking. "There was an incident last leaf-bare. A rather unpleasant event occurred that time- it's left quite the impact on my memory." Forestpelt explained, before clamping her maw shut. She hadn't been forced to justify her actions to him. Granted, they must have been strange. But he didn't know her, or anything she had done...and she wasn't quite sure she wanted him to. There was reason to have caution here. Forestpelt knew she was treading on dangerous grounds now and if she wasn't careful...this could end up exactly like Dawnstorm. Only I think Foxspring doesn't actually want it to, and I get the feeling Dawnstorm did. Forestpelt thought. That thought was enough to knock a few of her doubts out, but she was still determined to be careful. The last thing she wanted was to get hurt again- and certainly not by him.
Foxspring flicked his tail in her direction. He shouldn't need to explain himself to her. It was almost obvious in his mind, so he didn't know why it wasn't in hers. "I am useless sitting around camp, not doing anything. Weak cats who can't hunt are useless," he mumbled, his yellow hues narrowed until he suddenly flinched as she spooked from the snow. What the? He stared at Forestpelt with his ears laid back against his skull. He didn't know what to think of the action. It was snow. He wasn't going to mention anything, although her words broke his silence almost like she read his mind. "There's no need to explain yourself, I was just gonna go on my way like it didn't happen," he replied, flicking his fluffy tail. The fox-colored warrior took the moment they paused to give his chest a few licks almost as if he were reassuring himself that everything happening was fine. Foxspring soon turned to look at her again, her green hues were misted over and he knew instantly that she was thinking about something. Although he knew it didn't concern him, something had always bothered the she-cat and that was the conversation that brought them to this point.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 28th, 2016, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Frostpaw closed her eyes before slowly and gently dippinh her head down to the stream to take a quick sip of the cool and refreshing water . once done she pulled her head bacvk up and smiled, letting out a soft "ahh" . she sat back and watched her freind, her stomach turning slightly as she glanced over his grey and white pelt . "this is amazing . thank you for bringing me here sapphire. " she mewed
"No problem." he purred, lifting his head. He turned his gaze to her and smiled. He looked around, and sighed, his fur getting warmer. stay calm... it's just a molly... he thought. Ya a molly I've known for my whole life.... With a sigh, he looked back at her. "My mom, before she died, told me to take a chance. Something she knew would be hard for me, and so..." he sighed and looked at the water. What do I say...
Old December 28th, 2016, 01:22 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:

"No problem." he purred, lifting his head. He turned his gaze to her and smiled. He looked around, and sighed, his fur getting warmer. stay calm... it's just a molly... he thought. Ya a molly I've known for my whole life.... With a sigh, he looked back at her. "My mom, before she died, told me to take a chance. Something she knew would be hard for me, and so..." he sighed and looked at the water. What do I say...
Frostpaw looked at him, her eyes telling him to go on . 'why is he acting so....strange around me ? Why is this happening to me? Why does this happen everytime we see each other?' She asked herself before saying aloud "and so..what? Sapphire, you know you can talk to me , right? You don't have to hesitate, ever . just get out " she meowed , smiling gently and nudging him with her paw . her paw heated up immediately at the touch which rose up to he leg and eventually to her whole body . this heat only added to everything else . 'I need to stop. I've known him since me and moonkit came to the clan . he was my first freind . why can't I just feel ...normal , around him?'
Old December 28th, 2016, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Frostpaw looked at him, her eyes telling him to go on . 'why is he acting so....strange around me ? Why is this happening to me? Why does this happen everytime we see each other?' She asked herself before saying aloud "and so..what? Sapphire, you know you can talk to me , right? You don't have to hesitate, ever . just get out " she meowed , smiling gently and nudging him with her paw . her paw heated up immediately at the touch which rose up to he leg and eventually to her whole body . this heat only added to everything else . 'I need to stop. I've known him since me and moonkit came to the clan . he was my first freind . why can't I just feel ...normal , around him?'
Sapphirepaw closed his eyes and sighed. Come on. Say it... He opened his eyes, thinking. He had so many things to say, so many things to talk about, so many things he felt. Why couldn't he get it out? He was known to be highly confident, but now he seemed more humble, and maybe even shy. He had to get it out.

Turning to her, he didn't realize how close she was, and his nose pressed against hers. It reminded him if when they were kits, and a rush of heat swept over him as he tried to suppress a growing purr. "Heh... I, uh..." he lost all train of thought. It was hard to breath for a moment, and he let out a small sigh before licking her cheek.
Old December 28th, 2016, 02:34 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:

Sapphirepaw closed his eyes and sighed. Come on. Say it... He opened his eyes, thinking. He had so many things to say, so many things to talk about, so many things he felt. Why couldn't he get it out? He was known to be highly confident, but now he seemed more humble, and maybe even shy. He had to get it out.

Turning to her, he didn't realize how close she was, and his nose pressed against hers. It reminded him if when they were kits, and a rush of heat swept over him as he tried to suppress a growing purr. "Heh... I, uh..." he lost all train of thought. It was hard to breath for a moment, and he let out a small sigh before licking her cheek.
Never before had frostpaw felt her body feel so much on fire in her entire life. "I...uh...oh...sapphire..." Frostpaw stuttered, falling backwards into the snow . she was frozen on the spot, and just couldn't think of anything tyo say . well, that's not true , she wanted to tell him a lot of things but more of didn't know how to put these words into a sentence .

She closed her eyes tightly,letting this sink in for a moment before snapping her eyes open and smiling goofily . She jumped up and tackled him, gently pinning him down and giggling . "sapphirepaw . you, of all cats I know should have been simply able to get a few words out of your mouth " (gtg!)
Old December 28th, 2016, 02:55 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

"I visited him after the final liberation," Scorchflake stated, glancing down at her injury. Currently it wasn't so bothersome, but she knew it'd flare up soon because of all her movement. "He told me to rest for a while, but I couldn't stay in camp." She fell silent, thinking of the reason why she had to avoid the camp at all cost. Blazingnight's blood still stained the ground. It was a terrible reminder to the she-cat, a reminder of her killing her best friend.
Shaking her head clear of the memories, she looked towards the deputy, "I wanted to ask you.. or, tell you, that I don't believe it's best for me to remain in ShadowClan." She fell silent, waiting for a reaction before she explained. She had an explanation, of course. She murdered two clanmates, hurt another. Her best friend died at her paws and she was growing unstable simply being in camp because of it. She didn't feel safe, and she didn't feel like she could live surrounded by cats who either saw her a hero or a traitor. It was ripping her apart.
At the words of her clan mate leaving the clan, her eyes widened slightly. It didn't come as much of a shock but somehow it still surprised her that a cat would willingly want to leave the clan they were raised in. Her tail flicked faintly as she looked the other she-cat in the eye. "Well... I'd hate to see you leave. However after what has gone on, I understand and respect your decision." She finally managed to stammer out. Halestorm didn't want the cat who had managed to kill the cat she hated with all her being to leave- however it was with understandable circumstances.

She looked at the needles at her feet before nodding again, "You will always be welcome back to Shadowclan if you ever decide to return." She mewed, making eye contact with the other.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany