Today 06:44 PM

Old December 29th, 2022, 12:34 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k3z View Post

Maplebranch narrowed her eyes, before returning to her normal look. ¨Oh I was just shot in the leg.¨ She said.

**Elmshadow**

The dark medicine cat held the she-cat gaze for a tense heartbeat as Maplebranch looked like she may say something then apparently thought better of it. Shot? Elmshadow cocked his head but took a few long steps around the back of Maplebranch. There was a neat hole through the back of her leg and another on the opposite side, a trickle of blood oozing from either side but noticeably worse from the inside hole. He gave a curt nod and turned back to the herb storage, grabbing a bundle of cobwebs, a couple tiny poppy seeds, and the last marigold flower. Returning to Maplebranch, Elmshadow set the seeds down then directed with a sharp cock of his head towards an open nest. "Eat these, then lie down. I'm going to need to have a good angle."

[ -2 poppy seeds -1 marigold flower -1 cobweb ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old December 29th, 2022, 01:03 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post

**Elmshadow**

The dark medicine cat held the she-cat gaze for a tense heartbeat as Maplebranch looked like she may say something then apparently thought better of it. Shot? Elmshadow cocked his head but took a few long steps around the back of Maplebranch. There was a neat hole through the back of her leg and another on the opposite side, a trickle of blood oozing from either side but noticeably worse from the inside hole. He gave a curt nod and turned back to the herb storage, grabbing a bundle of cobwebs, a couple tiny poppy seeds, and the last marigold flower. Returning to Maplebranch, Elmshadow set the seeds down then directed with a sharp cock of his head towards an open nest. "Eat these, then lie down. I'm going to need to have a good angle."

[ -2 poppy seeds -1 marigold flower -1 cobweb ]
She limped towards the nest and laid down closing her left eye.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old December 29th, 2022, 05:40 PM
Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k3z View Post

She limped towards the nest and laid down closing her left eye.

**Elmshadow**

The dark medicine cat followed Maplebranch as she limped towards the nest, bringing the marigold and cobwebs with. When she laid down, he meowed, ”Lick it clean.” Letting her clean her own wound, Elmshadow chewed the marigold until it was a thick paste and spread it over both sides of Maplebranch’s wounds before wrapping her leg securely with the cobwebs to staunch the bleeding and protect the marigold paste. Stepping back, he looked over her leg then back up at her. ”The poppy seeds will likely make you drowsy, take the rest of the day off. And go easy for the next week. The cobwebs should be able to come off in a couple days. If it starts bleeding again come see me but don’t be stupid.”

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old December 30th, 2022, 04:21 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post

**Elmshadow**

The dark medicine cat followed Maplebranch as she limped towards the nest, bringing the marigold and cobwebs with. When she laid down, he meowed, ”Lick it clean.” Letting her clean her own wound, Elmshadow chewed the marigold until it was a thick paste and spread it over both sides of Maplebranch’s wounds before wrapping her leg securely with the cobwebs to staunch the bleeding and protect the marigold paste. Stepping back, he looked over her leg then back up at her. ”The poppy seeds will likely make you drowsy, take the rest of the day off. And go easy for the next week. The cobwebs should be able to come off in a couple days. If it starts bleeding again come see me but don’t be stupid.”
The she cat had an annoyed look on her face, but she nodded in thanks anyways. She limped out the medicine cats den.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old January 4th, 2023, 05:39 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

.: Starlingpaw :.
[ @Ravensong - my apologies for the delay! ]

Leaf-bare often brought harsh sickness with it, that, and a lack of herbs and prey, can swiftly destroy an entire clan in just a moon. Both of the main illnesses that come from the icy winds, Whitecough and later Greencough, can spread between cats like an infestation of fleas in the elders den, which is why it's important to go to the medicine cats, if you feel even slightly ill, so why was Starlingpaw so nervous? The black/blue cat was stood outside of Elmshadows and Ivysnakes den, trying their hardest not to re-enter a coughing fit, with a fever so bad that they felt like their head was no longer on their body. They had first started with a small cold a couple nights ago, they thought nothing of it at first but over the previous night it had festered and had become much worse, and now it felt as if they were freezing cold but burning hot at the same time.

As Maplebranch limped out of the medicine cat den they took a shuttered and slightly painful breath, before making their mind up and slowly making their way inside. "Elmshadow?" their voice was scratchy and relatively quiet, "I have a really bad fever, coul-" they broke off, screwing their eyes shut as they slipped back into that coughing fit they had been attempting to avoid, it felt as though somecat had started clawing at their throat from the inside, they let out a little whine of pain as it stopped, the uncomfortable searing feeling remaining. Their gaze returned to the grey tom, as if pleading for help.

Last edited by Apollo.; January 4th, 2023 at 05:40 AM.
Old January 7th, 2023, 05:49 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

FROSTSCREECH

The tomcat padded into the den,A wave of slight nausea filling his every step. Had that night with him really lead to this. No,It just wasn’t possible…was it? Was it…Nah,Nope. It couldn’t happen to him. Things like this don’t happen to guys like him. Had he? Was he Pregnant? NOPE! This could’ve never happen,He was just a little sick. Just some rest and then some poppyseeds. That should be the issue,That was the issue…right? The thought of anything made him feel even worse,not knowing wasn’t helping either. “Elmshadow.” The warrior spoke quietly as the medicine cat had other patients. “I’m feeling sick,Im here to figure out if I’m just a little ill or I’m pregnant. Since queens seem to have a bit of morning sickness,And my immune system is fairly well. I would like to start ruling things out if possible. I’ve been kinda messing around with an outsider and just wanna be safe.” The bengal spoke lightly,A sense of fear radiated off and through every word though. He had indeed…Just outed himself as a “traitor” for having a found with an outsider. The warrior felt guilty for sure,He regretted it. But if he was indeed going to be a father,He wouldn’t care. His possible children came before anything or anyone in this clan.

@Ravensong

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old January 7th, 2023, 09:37 PM
Raven

**Elmshadow**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post
.: Starlingpaw :.
[ @Ravensong - my apologies for the delay! ]

Leaf-bare often brought harsh sickness with it, that, and a lack of herbs and prey, can swiftly destroy an entire clan in just a moon. Both of the main illnesses that come from the icy winds, Whitecough and later Greencough, can spread between cats like an infestation of fleas in the elders den, which is why it's important to go to the medicine cats, if you feel even slightly ill, so why was Starlingpaw so nervous? The black/blue cat was stood outside of Elmshadows and Ivysnakes den, trying their hardest not to re-enter a coughing fit, with a fever so bad that they felt like their head was no longer on their body. They had first started with a small cold a couple nights ago, they thought nothing of it at first but over the previous night it had festered and had become much worse, and now it felt as if they were freezing cold but burning hot at the same time.

As Maplebranch limped out of the medicine cat den they took a shuttered and slightly painful breath, before making their mind up and slowly making their way inside. "Elmshadow?" their voice was scratchy and relatively quiet, "I have a really bad fever, coul-" they broke off, screwing their eyes shut as they slipped back into that coughing fit they had been attempting to avoid, it felt as though somecat had started clawing at their throat from the inside, they let out a little whine of pain as it stopped, the uncomfortable searing feeling remaining. Their gaze returned to the grey tom, as if pleading for help.

[ The "quarantine den" can still be RPed in the med den ]
Elmshadow turned away from the herb storage once again as more pawsteps seemed to echo through his den. His green eyes met Starlingpaw's as the apprentice got his name out. He let his body turn to approach the apprentice but faltered as a coughing fit broke out. He suppressed a sigh. It hadn't been long since Shadowclan had gotten through their last bout with Greencough so the memory of the ordeal was still fresh in his mind. They'd gotten through mostly unscathed so early in leafbare, to go through another outbreak was unpromising. The cough sounded eerily indicative of whitecough and, as he approached the apprentice, he could feel the heat coming off him. Placing a paw firmly against Starlingpaw's chest, the rattle buzzed against his pads as the young cat took breaths in and let them out. He nodded, stepping back. "It seems to be Whitecough." He turned towards the herb storage at the back of his den. "There are clean nests in the quarantine den. Go stay in there." Some good had come from the outbreak after all, at least they had a reliable place to send ill cats for the coming moons. He picked out a chickweed. It'd serve as another confirming test to see if the new herb would cure Starlingpaw but also served to reserve the catmint for cats who were more susceptible to the disease. He'd keep a close eye on the apprentice to ensure they were recovering but he was confident the chickweed would do the trick. Covering the chickweed in honey and soaking some moss in the trickling water, Elmshadow returned to the apprentice and placed the honeyed chickweed and soaked moss down. "Eat this. And drink." The honey would hopefully soothe their throat as well as make the herb easier to get down and water was a bare essential, ,any illness would require an adequate amount of hydration.

[ -1 chickweed -0.5 honeycomb ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larissa View Post
FROSTSCREECH

The tomcat padded into the den,A wave of slight nausea filling his every step. Had that night with him really lead to this. No,It just wasn’t possible…was it? Was it…Nah,Nope. It couldn’t happen to him. Things like this don’t happen to guys like him. Had he? Was he Pregnant? NOPE! This could’ve never happen,He was just a little sick. Just some rest and then some poppyseeds. That should be the issue,That was the issue…right? The thought of anything made him feel even worse,not knowing wasn’t helping either. “Elmshadow.” The warrior spoke quietly as the medicine cat had other patients. “I’m feeling sick,Im here to figure out if I’m just a little ill or I’m pregnant. Since queens seem to have a bit of morning sickness,And my immune system is fairly well. I would like to start ruling things out if possible. I’ve been kinda messing around with an outsider and just wanna be safe.” The bengal spoke lightly,A sense of fear radiated off and through every word though. He had indeed…Just outed himself as a “traitor” for having a found with an outsider. The warrior felt guilty for sure,He regretted it. But if he was indeed going to be a father,He wouldn’t care. His possible children came before anything or anyone in this clan.

@Ravensong

The dark medicine cat stretched at hearing his name. He met Frostscreech's green eyes as the smoky tom started in on his concerns. The possibility of him believing he may be pregnant made his head cock slightly with mild intrigue. He nodded and approached the other tom. There was no obvious signs of fever and his voice was clear. As Elmshadow leaned forward to check the tom over, he stopped, glancing back at the bengal warrior. 'Messing around with an outsider'? Elmshadow felt a growl rising in his throat but kept it silent, buried within himself. What sort of Shadowclanner...? He took in a breath and reached a paw forward, feeling along the tom's flank. "Unless you've eaten something you shouldn't have, any questionable prey? I'd say pregnancy is your most likely ailment." He stepped back, gazing at Frostscreech blandly. "Your treachery won't be quickly forgotten. Leave my den."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old January 11th, 2023, 05:42 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shadowfur’s leg was quite sore by the time he made it back to the medicine den. His spars with both Larkpaw and Patchwish had left him quite tired. Hopefully Elmshadow wasn’t in a sour mood.

“Elmshadow?” he called. “I need some help. Got scratched pretty bad on my leg during Larkpaw’s assessment.”

( @Ravensong )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 11th, 2023, 06:32 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkpaw

Pawsteps shuffled at the den entrance for a moment before Larkpaw entered, letting her amber hues adjust to the dim light. "Elmshadow?" She questioned, searching the den for the usually solitary medicine cat.

[ @Ravensong - Elmshadow ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old January 17th, 2023, 12:46 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours

StarlingPaw of Shadowclan
They/They

Starlingpaw laid in the nest of the quarantine den, she chewed the Honeyed chickweed, her face displayed a disgusted look. StarlingPaw curled up in the nest, a small cough emitting from her throat before she went to sleep

@RavenSong