Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can I mommy?
Today 12:16 AM
Splitpaw Art Request
Today 12:13 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:10 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:01 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Yesterday 11:45 PM

Old June 17th, 2019, 12:19 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

As this was his first excursion to this border, Fawnpaw's every step oozed pensive exploration as he stayed curious and alert. For now, he held back on the questions but would likely pile them on later once they were finished with the main task of the patrol. He was careful to avoid being labeled a nuisance when that'd spell the end of being invited on patrols. Entranced by his surroundings, he was oblivious to the more gentle treatment from Lionstorm since it didn't seem that out of the ordinary for them after moons of off-and-on rough interactions.

Fawnpaw flicked his ear as the concept of a border was explained to both him and Spiderpaw with distinctly different styles, skeptical in his teaching method. But he wasn't given time to consider that as Spiderpaw's reaction was far more extreme in her deliberate stomps toward the border, then over it. "Hey, uh," he started, throat dry as he swallowed. "I think that was the border." He wasn't aloof, though. He know that it was intentional but didn't exactly know why when the logical deduction was eluding him until he realized it was quite possibly a product of Lionstorm talking down to her. Tilting his head at Spiderpaw, he said, "You know, if you want him to not be a jerk, I'm not sure proving his points for him is the best strategy...? It just sort of strokes his ego, and--" he spared a quick glance at Lionstorm, "I mean, he hardly needs it." The thing could already be seen from the tallest tree in ThunderClan territory, he imagined.
@BILL. ; @jupiter

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old June 17th, 2019, 12:31 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

There was a twist of pure rage that encompassed Lionstorm's entire being, and he moved quickly to knock Spiderpaw away from the border. He seemed impossibly tall, having bristled his fur to give himself a larger appearance as he towered over his apprentice.

To say he was mad was an understatement. He was furious, angry, pissed off-- and so tempted to hurt her for such disobedience. He was tired of her attitude, her disregard for Clan safety and her outright stupidity, and she needed to pay.

"Skinpatch," his voice was a low hiss, dangerous and deep. "This patrol is over. You're going back to camp, and if I see another paw out of line I will see to it you won't be using it again." And he was serious. His dislike for her only fueled his desire to make her hurt. "Now go. Now. Fawnpaw, we can continue this later. I need to deal with... her."
@jupiter, @Dipper

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 17th, 2019, 12:05 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Her gaze settled on fawnpaw for a brief moment and she flashed him a grin ‘ ‘ oh fawnpaw ‘ ‘ she mused with a flick of her ear. She didn’t know the tom well but what it seemed like to her was that he didn’t really understand how much she hated lionstorm and he likely hated her back. She smirked giving her tail another lash ‘ ‘ I know- his ego can be sooooo tiring ‘ ‘ she complained only trying to egg him on even more before she promptly dropped onto her haunches running her paw through the grass on the other side of the border. She wasn’t presently aware of how mad her mentor had got until she looked up and saw his face, twisted into some in recognizable version of lionstorm she’d never seen in her life.

For a moment she completely blocked out fawnpaw, her full attention was on lionstorm now. She felt the blow to her side and naturally collapsed into the grass with a ‘ ‘ humph! ‘ ‘ laying there dazed for a few moments before struggling to her paws again.

That little flare in her eye was only kindled by his and she flexed her claws into the dirt preparing herself to be hit again if he happened to loose it on her. Which at the rate she was going, only made sense. ‘ ‘ oh yeah? What are you going to do to me there? Tattle to fallenstar? Have a heart to heart? Hit me? Let’s see how that goes greeneyes ‘ ‘ she fired back stomping right back over the border and glaring up at him. She could feel his breath on her face and she felt a glimmer of uncertainty, that could be dangerous.
@BILL. @Dipper

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 17th, 2019, 02:43 PM
the stars are aligned

Wincing as he heard the blow connect to Spiderpaw, he frowned as he peered at her to quickly assess the damage, not that he knew what he was looking for beyond blood and signs of being structurally broken. It'd been some time since Fawnpaw had seen Lionstorm that furious -- not new to him, but far from the normal annoyance that he displayed whenever a snarky comment was tossed as an insult. This was another level of rage. As much as he didn't wish to be the target either, he couldn't help but feel sorrow for Spiderpaw who didn't seem to manage his outbursts well or have the know-how to talk him down from it. "Lionstorm, wait," he said, voice thoughtful, "maybe... we can continue it. Look, I know that wasn't a great thing to do, but I really doubt she'd do that again? I don't think you're giving her enough credit, I mean.. Spiderpaw's not--"

That line of thought was stopped by Spiderpaw's rise to her feet and sudden taunting of Lionstorm, which he doubted would help matters. His expression fell flat. "A heart to heart," he mused, unconvinced as he peered between the two. "Yeah, that's optimistic, and never mind on the continuing thing." It was a jab at how neither seemed to have much to speak of in that department.

"Oh," he said, somewhat surprised but not really sure why he was anymore as Spiderpaw crossed the border again, "wow, okay. That's..." A grimace took over his muzzle, and he merely stared for a couple seconds while wondering why she would stoop to his level. He was irked too, this was a patrol he'd been looking forward to but now was being derailed because of the dysfunction between mentor and apprentice that had nothing to do with him, as far as he knew. With a shrug, he said to Lionstorm, "Hey, at least your nickname for her will be more fitting if a ThunderClan patrol comes along and sees her there." And glancing to Spiderpaw, he held his tongue - if she was going to continue to wreck this patrol, there was little to do but be thankful for how it truly built a case that proved he was far from the most childish apprentice in RiverClan like Lionstorm accused him of.

@jupiter ; @BILL.

Old June 18th, 2019, 10:09 PM
work is never done

Lionstorm wouldn't forget her disobedience. And he sure as hell wouldn't let her get away with this.

In a blaze of violence, he moved to punt her back over the border, a snarl erupting from his throat as he towered over her. He was done with her attitude, and if she dared continued to be resistant, he'd personally give her a few wounds to remember him by.

Reaching to grab her by her scruff, he lifted her up as if she were a kitten and began to carry her back to camp. He gave her the option to go willingly, and she discarded that. She would no longer be given the freedom to make her own choices. Instead, he had other plans for her. In the form of an elder: Bubblingbee.

Lionstorm expected Fawnpaw to follow, but for good measure he beckoned him to come with his tail as he passed him.
@jupiter, @Dipper

Old June 22nd, 2019, 01:39 AM

My Mood: Fine

More than any other emotion, confusion was wrapping its tendrils around Fennelnose's mind. Just a few moments earlier, they had been at peace, no more than a spirit—but now they were fighting for consciousness. Existence. The only clear memory Fennelnose had was of a glimpse of the sky behind the quilted leaves and branches of the forest. Anything else they tried to remember was fuzzy, as if it were blocked by a static wall.

Fennelnose sucked in a breath, deep and frantic, as they blinked open their eyes. The sun, low in the sky, glared at them. The undergrowth and bushes surrounding them towered over their figure. The grass was—so close to their face? With a start, they realized they were lying on their side, smothered by the long weeds in the clearing. Fennelnose coughed, stretching out their legs in an attempt to rise to their paws.

"Where..." they rasped, cringing at the sound of their own voice. Where am I?

Looking around with heavily-lidded eyes, they spotted a stream. Though it was only a few fox-lengths away, the travel took more time than preferred on account of Fennelnose's paws weighing tons. As they lapped up water, they could feel themself growing more alert, like a switch was flipped and everything was back in working order.

They sighed. Wiping the remaining few droplets of water from their muzzle, they leaned back on their haunches and observed the area. It felt familiar, but they just couldn't figure out where they were.

@lacumaru

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; June 22nd, 2019 at 02:51 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 11:43 PM
work is never done

With Skinpatch under Bubblingbee's watchful gaze, Lionstorm and Fawnpaw were free to resume their patrol.

And Lionstorm did just that, taking Fawnpaw back out to the ThunderClan border. Ugh, he could still smell her stench everywhere. All over the borderline, on the other side. It disgusted him and he hoped the time off training would correct her behavior.

"Fawnpaw," he began as he neared the edge of the territory. "Do you know how to place down scent markers?"
@Dipper

Old June 23rd, 2019, 12:38 AM
the stars are aligned

Although a little worried about wherever Spiderpaw had been whisked away to, he wasn't given an opportunity to fret over it because Lionstorm resumed their patrol to his delight -- another chance at seeing beyond the camp walls, and he was feeling reenergized despite the intermission in their excursion.

Fawnpaw's eyes were bright while he took in the landscape and tried to commit it to memory. "Uh, no, not really," he admitted as he gazed at the border, the mingling of scents hitting his nose and causing it to wrinkle. "I guess in the wrong spot if you're a ShadowClan cat."

@BILL.

Old June 23rd, 2019, 01:11 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
More than any other emotion, confusion was wrapping its tendrils around Fennelnose's mind. Just a few moments earlier, they had been at peace, no more than a spirit—but now they were fighting for consciousness. Existence. The only clear memory Fennelnose had was of a glimpse of the sky behind the quilted leaves and branches of the forest. Anything else they tried to remember was fuzzy, as if it were blocked by a static wall.

Fennelnose sucked in a breath, deep and frantic, as they blinked open their eyes. The sun, low in the sky, glared at them. The undergrowth and bushes surrounding them towered over their figure. The grass was—so close to their face? With a start, they realized they were lying on their side, smothered by the long weeds in the clearing. Fennelnose coughed, stretching out their legs in an attempt to rise to their paws.

"Where..." they rasped, cringing at the sound of their own voice. Where am I?

Looking around with heavily-lidded eyes, they spotted a stream. Though it was only a few fox-lengths away, the travel took more time than preferred on account of Fennelnose's paws weighing tons. As they lapped up water, they could feel themself growing more alert, like a switch was flipped and everything was back in working order.

They sighed. Wiping the remaining few droplets of water from their muzzle, they leaned back on their haunches and observed the area. It felt familiar, but they just couldn't figure out where they were.

@lacumaru

Stepping along the territory, Stormgaze still looked around as though it were her first time here. RiverClan felt so much more comfortable than SkyClan had, and she was happy to be in it. At this point, it had been about two sets of seven sunsets- or a week, as her old Kittypet friend told her- and she was still only just getting use to the Clan's territory. Stumbling over unfamiliar paths one-eyed wasn't as easy as one would think.
Soon, she was coming to the border between RiverClan and ThunderClan. Stormgaze looked over it, sniffing and checking for no scents she wouldn't recognize. At first, she only smelled RiverClan, as well as a hint of old SkyClan smell, but nothing was unusual. But then she went further along the border and spotted the smell of what she presumed was a... Loner?
Ducking down into a cautious crouch, Stormgaze crawled toward the smell, following in its path. She quickly came upon a feline she had never seen before drinking from the river. Her pupil narrowed and she stalking toward them, then pressed herself lower and prepared to pounce.
"Who are you? Why are you on RiverClan territory? Go back to where you came from or I will be forced to take you to my leader!" Her tail lashed and she growled lowly, staring at the unknown cat.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 05:45 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Although a little worried about wherever Spiderpaw had been whisked away to, he wasn't given an opportunity to fret over it because Lionstorm resumed their patrol to his delight -- another chance at seeing beyond the camp walls, and he was feeling reenergized despite the intermission in their excursion.

Fawnpaw's eyes were bright while he took in the landscape and tried to commit it to memory. "Uh, no, not really," he admitted as he gazed at the border, the mingling of scents hitting his nose and causing it to wrinkle. "I guess in the wrong spot if you're a ShadowClan cat."

@BILL.
Lionstorm snickered, finding great amusement in the jab at ShadowClan. "Yeah, we're not a part of that dunghole. Here, watch me." Lionstorm marked over the old scents, refreshing it with the distinct tang of RiverClan.

"I'm surprised you haven't learned much," he said as he finished. "It's about time you get a new mentor. You can't be without one forever-- at this rate even the new apprentices will be warriors before you're done training."