Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by elio
Today 10:03 AM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:51 AM
[ p ] Pond Lilies | Final...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:48 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:43 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 11th, 2017, 10:02 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie

Thistlepaw, modded and grabbed a mouthful of his mentor's scruff, he dug his claws into the earth and pulled with all his weight and strength, moving Ambercloud at an agonizingly slow pace, at least that's how it felt to him. Starclan, give me strength! Whether it was truly his warrior ancestors assisting him, or the adrenaline, Thistlepaw was able to drag his much larger mentor onto Surgestorm's back. "You're going to be ok," he assured her again, "Just hold on."
Ambercloud, reassured her apprentice, drifted off again into the dizzying blackness. It was almost welcoming, except she knew what she would leave behind if she went to StarClan. It was just unconsciousness, her mind assured her. But a flicker of doubt passed through her. Adder bites were serious, and if not treated properly...
The rest of her sentence trailed off as she fell into sleep's strong grasp.

~~~
Idk what else to say xD @Zero to Hero
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; August 11th, 2017 at 10:04 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

Cavemist looked at him and nodded eagerly. “Of course I do. I hope I'll have time though,” he purred happily, realizing that maybe things would be okay now. He'd finally been accepted as a WindClan cat and not an outsider, since he had managed to keep his Dusk Syndicate past a secret upon joining WindClan, and had actually kept all his past outside of WindClan hidden. He really did love it here, out on the moors.

And he had an apprentice now, Safepaw. He like Safepaw, and was very proud if the young cat. He wondered if Brambleflash had an apprentice, then shrugged, deeming the thought unimportant as he walked, side by side with the other tom.

He paused and started lagging behind, wispy gray fur blown around by the breeze, and his eyes glazed over by thought, then he shook himself as Brambleflash spoke. “Then slow down, Fastfur,” Cavemist retorted teasingly, his eyes gleaming humorously as he hurried to catch up, purring softly.
Brambleflash slowed down, allowing Cavemist to catch up. He let out a purr before saying..."At least your not the only cat who thinks i'm fast on my feet." chuckled Brambleflash. The tom looked at his friend with a small smile, continuing to head to camp.

(sorry for the short post. Can't think of anything right now.)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 12th, 2017, 05:08 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yewclaw really disliked his halfbrother or apprentice whichever he wanted to call him," Ya know kiddo, I am da mento' not yo. An' I caught a rabbit b'fore so derfore I can hunt bruh, an I need ma nose to hunt." He paused," I guess I could show ya da territory." He meowed not caring to fix his grammar, he only fixes it towards the leader or deputy.
``This will be terrible,`` The tom muttered, ignoring Yewclaw's jabbering, he started making his way int the territory.
{Territory now.}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old August 12th, 2017, 05:30 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Willowkit gave a lighthearted shrug. "You're right," she teased. "It is bad manners." Her eyes glinted with laughter. "What's your name?" Willowkit inclined her head slightly so she could see him completely. The tom wasn't much bigger than her, but tall enough for her bad eye to cover part of his face. Suddenly feeling self conscious, Willowkit looked down. "The sun's in my eyes," she mumbled, not sure if he heard.
Eburneanpaw grinned, he liked this she-kit!
"I'm Eburneanpaw." He meowed. "Soon to be Eburneanstar!" The energetic tom laughed at his own joke. Being leader was so far away, yet he still thought it would be cool.
"What's your name?" He asked. The male had remembered it being said around the camp a few times, but couldn't remember exactly. All he knew was that she would be an apprentice soon.
Then, as he watched her, he realized something was wrong with her eye. It didn't seem to pain her, but she looked down self-consciously. He blinked. The space between them seemed to prickle with unease. He decidied not to point out the fact that she had a bad eye, and, deciding to lighten the mood, crouched down so he was eye level with her and grinned.
"Is this better?" He asked, amusement bubbling in his threat at his attempt of kindness. If he was down low, she wouldn't have to look up.
Old August 12th, 2017, 09:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@The Eye Of The Storm
"so like I can't show ya da thoonderclan (Thunderclan) border cuz like issue, but I can show ya da udder(other) borders like da Riverclen border an' da Shadowclan border and the newthangness(nothingness) border." He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
"I'm Eburneanpaw." He meowed. "Soon to be Eburneanstar!" The energetic tom laughed at his own joke. Being leader was so far away, yet he still thought it would be cool.
"What's your name?" He asked. The male had remembered it being said around the camp a few times, but couldn't remember exactly. All he knew was that she would be an apprentice soon.
Then, as he watched her, he realized something was wrong with her eye. It didn't seem to pain her, but she looked down self-consciously. He blinked. The space between them seemed to prickle with unease. He decidied not to point out the fact that she had a bad eye, and, deciding to lighten the mood, crouched down so he was eye level with her and grinned.
"Is this better?" He asked, amusement bubbling in his threat at his attempt of kindness. If he was down low, she wouldn't have to look up.
Willowkit grinned and let out a mrrow! of laughter. "Yes, thank you," she giggled. Remembering his previous quotes, Willowkit pricked her ears up. "My name is Willowkit! I'm gonna be the best fighter ever!" Her tail lashed wildly with glee. Suddenly, she stopped. "Wait a second," she began. "You're an apprentice, right? Could you teach me something?" Willowkit stood on her toes, bristling with excitement. The other kits would be so jealous! She would learn how to fight already!

(Writers block ;( )

Last edited by Role; August 12th, 2017 at 11:39 AM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather pulled back to look Soaringcrane as he told her that he thought she was going to leave him. Her eyebrow raised and she smirked, "don't be silly! I love you, and nothing is going to change that!" Crestfeather purred as he licked her face and she moved her head under his, rubbing her cheek against his neck and chin. She nodded into his chin as he asked if she wanted to share a meal but pulled back at his next comment. "Soaringcrane!" She squealed, heat rising to her cheeks. She looked around in embarrassment, and scolded, "We're in the middle of the clearing!" Her tail fur was fluffed up and she had to focus on smoothing it down for a moment. When she regained her composure, Crestfeather walked past Soaringcrane, dragging her feathery tail tip across his nose and purred, "But I would love to share that crow with you." Giving him a knowing, secretive smile, Crestfeather sat down to the side of the clearing in a patch of sun where they wouldn't be in the way.
It was Soaringcrane's turn to smirk as the poor she cat got all flustered. Feeling a little warm, when she slid her tail across his muzzle,
he gave her the same look back at her. Picking up the bird once again,
he happily trotted over to join the beautiful she cat before settling down next to her. "Go on and eat first. You've been up all morning, my heather flower."
He purred in her ear, internally patting himself on the back for coming up with the new nickname for her. His tail brushed her side as it searched for her tail before entwining it tightly. Licking her soft fur carefully, he yawned. "Last night was eventful to say the least." He chuckled, thinking of when he had proposed that they become mates.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 12th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Yewclaw cocked his head," How d' ya know if I'm Windclan 'r not?" He smirked.
She shut her mouth quick. "Because no ones guarding you." She mewed curtly.
Old August 12th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Willowkit sheepishly gave her chest a few licks. Ignoring the notes of sarcasm in Echokit's voice, Willowkit perked right up. "Right, sorry, my name is Willowkit!" The kit trilled with happiness. "Did you say you only have a quarter moon? Wow! You're so lucky!"

(No problem!)
Willowkit jumped in surprise as yet another young tom padded towards her. "Hello," she greeted with a smile. The kit studied the apprentice. He looked friendly and so far hadn't noticed her eye. Wow, he's a keeper, she joked inwardly. "Everything's fine," she replied with a very slight purr. "How are you?"
Quote:
Eburneanpaw pow smiled back. He settled back on his haunches and wrapped his thick-furred tail around his oversized paws.
"Great!" He meowed enthusiastically and began to clean off his paws. He dipped his head and pulled out a piece of grass stuck between his claws. The tom tugged gently and slid it free. Turning his head slightly, the male's spat it out and grinned sheepishly at her.
"Sorry," he meowed. "It probably isn't good manners to clean out one's paws during a conversation." His tone was light, and a soft light of humor danced in his charming, mischievous eyes.
Quote:
Willowkit gave a lighthearted shrug. "You're right," she teased. "It is bad manners." Her eyes glinted with laughter. "What's your name?" Willowkit inclined her head slightly so she could see him completely. The tom wasn't much bigger than her, but tall enough for her bad eye to cover part of his face. Suddenly feeling self conscious, Willowkit looked down. "The sun's in my eyes," she mumbled, not sure if he heard.
Quote:
Quote:
Willowkit grinned and let out a mrrow! of laughter. "Yes, thank you," she giggled. Remembering his previous quotes, Willowkit pricked her ears up. "My name is Willowkit! I'm gonna be the best fighter ever!" Her tail lashed wildly with glee. Suddenly, she stopped. "Wait a second," she began. "You're an apprentice, right? Could you teach me something?" Willowkit stood on her toes, bristling with excitement. The other kits would be so jealous! She would learn how to fight already!

(Writers block ;( )
(Sorry this post is really late)

Echokit smiled at the young kit, a surpassing feeling Blossom inside of him. He set his shoulders back , hoping his fur was smooth enough so he would look like a real leader, "yeah. I'm practically an apprentice." He mewed calmly, his tone still edgy and eyes still Narrowed. He wanted to see if this kit would react like he imagined she would.

But he didn't see it, because before the little marbled ray kit knew it, another cat approached them. Echokit's shoulders fell in some sort of emotion he couldn't place, but his eyes turned interest and his mouth parted the slightest. Quietly, he watched the conversation go on between the two.
Old August 12th, 2017, 04:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
She shut her mouth quick. "Because no ones guarding you." She mewed curtly.
He scowled," Don't get smartalicy with me, fleabrain" (it's impossible to keep his language clean)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread