Today 01:04 AM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:02 AM

Old July 2nd, 2019, 03:39 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Truthpaw scrambled to her paws and flattened her ears in shame as she looked at Fawnpaw with wide eyes. "I'm so sorry!" she apologized fervently. Looking desperately at Thistlestep she insisted, "It was an accident!" She was worried the two toms would assume she was a malevolent cat due to Fawnpaw's injury. She was so distraught by her mistake that she could barely feel the dull, aching throb on the back of her head.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 4th, 2019, 05:44 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You're going back to camp," Thistlestep informed them both, though his eyes were on Fawnpaw. "And you're going to the medicine cat den. I want Shiverpetal to be the uh, one to judge how your mouth is doing." Thistlestep wasn't.. too confident in Shiverpetal's ability to heal Fawnpaw, but it was better than nothing. "Truthpaw, I know it was an accident. You're not in trouble." Her concern was touching, and he offered her a smile. "We can practice some other time, come on. Let's go."

@Dipper, @Aquilex

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 4th, 2019, 03:54 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

"What? Uh.. it's seriously not a big deal," Fawnpaw reassured, then glanced to Thistlestep, "I thought we could continue... It's not like I'm injured or anything." It was becoming apparent that wouldn't be an option, according to Thistlestep, which had a steady stream of disappointment seeping through him. His ears flattened at the idea of going to see the medicine cat over this, of all things, when he would rather be battle training with Truthpaw. Or at least not looking like an apprentice who couldn't tolerate even the most minor amount of pain. "I just don't see why I need to go to Shiverpetal. It doesn't really hurt, and... it's barely bleeding anymore." The promise that they'd train another time failed to soothe him, but it was better than no reassurance. "Okay," he mumbled, deflating as he began to return to camp with the others.

@BILL. ; @Aquilex

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; July 4th, 2019 at 03:54 PM.
Old July 5th, 2019, 12:13 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Dreampaw buried her voles and continued along the riverbank. Hearing a rustle in the reeds ahead, she dropped into a crouch. A mouse moved cautiously into the open and after a few heartbeats calmed and began nibbling a seed. She crept forward and, lashing her tail, she sprang, pinning the creature with a paw and killing it swiftly. Grabbing it, she went back to were her voles were buried. Unearthing them, she inspected her haul.

Nice, plump and cleanly killed she thought proudly

Shinytalon stepped out of the bushes gazing proudly at the apprentice, treading carefully so not to startle Dreampaw and touched noses with her. "Nicely done warrior! Let’s get back to camp." She picked up two voles and turned towards the camp, expecting her to follow. " You can tell your littermates that you’ve passed" she added with a soft purr. And I’ll be talking to Grousestar.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old July 5th, 2019, 02:07 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

Shinytalon stepped out of the bushes gazing proudly at the apprentice, treading carefully so not to startle Dreampaw and touched noses with her. "Nicely done warrior! Let’s get back to camp." She picked up two voles and turned towards the camp, expecting her to follow. " You can tell your littermates that you’ve passed" she added with a soft purr. And I’ll be talking to Grousestar.

Dreampaw purred loudly, nuzzling Shinytalon's face affectionately.
She walked beside her mentor, struggling to hold in her excitement. Finally, it spilled out.

"I passed! I passed!" She squealed, leaping in the air.

She wanted to be a mature warrior, but it looked as if she wasn't quite there yet.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old July 6th, 2019, 09:10 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Dreampaw purred loudly, nuzzling Shinytalon's face affectionately.
She walked beside her mentor, struggling to hold in her excitement. Finally, it spilled out.

"I passed! I passed!" She squealed, leaping in the air.

She wanted to be a mature warrior, but it looked as if she wasn't quite there yet.
Shinytalon and the soon-to-be warrior entered the camp. Shinytalon looked around for the Skyclan- or whats left of it- leader. Unable to find him, she nodded to dreampaw and turned back to the entrance after placing the vole on the pile, and left.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old July 8th, 2019, 09:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastpaw nodded excitedly at his directions, backing away a few steps once more to add some sort of distance he could work with. "Okay, so knock him off balance..." The apprentice murmured to himself, tilting his head. However, he wasn't really the type to strategize, so he decided to just do what he normally did to knock his playmates over - definitely not considering the fact that Fallenstar was much bigger and stronger than he was. With a running start, he leaped toward his target, paws overstretched. However, he found that hitting the warrior's side was like hitting a tree - he was rock solid. The apprentice bounced off like a fly and landed clumsily on his paws next to his mentor, shaking his head after slamming face-first into his shoulder. "Ouch!" He meowed, rubbing his nose. If he had used his brain, he maybe would have succeeded by hitting the tom's legs out from under him - instead he had aimed for his side which he should have known couldn't work when they were bigger than you and preparing for it. It was clear he had a long ways to go.

As soon as the apprentice struck his side the leader wobbled sideways a little bit, but than was right next to Coastpaw's side as soon as he let his little 'Ouch!' The tom eyed him over, making sure there was no damage, moving the smaller felines paw away from his nose so he could examine it. After a moment, he deduced that the apprentice was alright, no major injuries. "A good try, but when you're going against opponents who are bigger than you, you don't want to use brute force, most of the time it won't work." he said, trying to remember what Lightstream had told him. He had never experienced a feline being bigger than him...other than his father, but that was something he didn't want to think about. As an apprentice, sure he had his fair share of big warriors, but he never actually fought them, most of the time another warrior would swoop in and save the day. "I was told that you want to either surprise them, or attack the larger felines in a group. Or of course, outsmart them." he hummed, trying to remember all he was told. "You always want to think before you jump into a battle." 'Wish someone had told me that when I was an apprentice' he winced to himself.

[I'm so sorry! I thought I pressed send yesterday! >.< ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 18th, 2019, 07:13 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

As soon as the apprentice struck his side the leader wobbled sideways a little bit, but than was right next to Coastpaw's side as soon as he let his little 'Ouch!' The tom eyed him over, making sure there was no damage, moving the smaller felines paw away from his nose so he could examine it. After a moment, he deduced that the apprentice was alright, no major injuries. "A good try, but when you're going against opponents who are bigger than you, you don't want to use brute force, most of the time it won't work." he said, trying to remember what Lightstream had told him. He had never experienced a feline being bigger than him...other than his father, but that was something he didn't want to think about. As an apprentice, sure he had his fair share of big warriors, but he never actually fought them, most of the time another warrior would swoop in and save the day. "I was told that you want to either surprise them, or attack the larger felines in a group. Or of course, outsmart them." he hummed, trying to remember all he was told. "You always want to think before you jump into a battle." 'Wish someone had told me that when I was an apprentice' he winced to himself.

[I'm so sorry! I thought I pressed send yesterday! >.< ]
(fallen being concern mom is the best!)

As Fallenstar examined his nose, Coastpaw had deja-vu of his mother peering down at him every time he did something that resulted in an 'ouch' as a younger kitten (by the time he was a bit older, she stopped being surprised by his clumsiness - coast was just the type prone to it). So, he let his mentor looked at it until he was satisfied, grinning hugely to show that he was certainly alright. Wide blue eyes stared up at Fallenstar in awe as the older warrior instructed him on his mistake and gave him advice. "Ohhhh! That makes sense!" The apprentice tilted his head, making a slight humming noise as he thought deeper about that Fallenstar had said. He realized that he really knew nothing about strategy - but that was probably due to limited knowledge in fighting in the first place. "So, when you mean surprise them - do you mean sneaking up on them before attacking? Like stalking prey?" His eyes widened. "Oh! And what about after you surprise them and knock them over - what do you do then?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; July 18th, 2019 at 07:14 AM.
Old July 21st, 2019, 02:51 PM
~Shy Bean~

Truthpaw bounded around Nightsky eagerly in the training cave, her fluffy tail lashing with excitement as her yellow eyes glowed. Finally, I have a mentor! she thought to herself. "So what first?" the apprentice asked as she turned to the older she-cat. "Hunting? Fishing? Battle training?" She gasped before adding "Are you going to teach me to swim?"

---

Envypaw stood rigidly as she positioned herself across from Beechpelt, her tail relaxed and her eyes flickering with a casual light. She focused her ears on the sound of the training happening around her, only mildly curious about what experience the day would hold.
@Lonestar23

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)

Last edited by Aquilex; July 21st, 2019 at 02:52 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2019, 05:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Truthpaw bounded around Nightsky eagerly in the training cave, her fluffy tail lashing with excitement as her yellow eyes glowed. Finally, I have a mentor! she thought to herself. "So what first?" the apprentice asked as she turned to the older she-cat. "Hunting? Fishing? Battle training?" She gasped before adding "Are you going to teach me to swim?"

---

Envypaw stood rigidly as she positioned herself across from Beechpelt, her tail relaxed and her eyes flickering with a casual light. She focused her ears on the sound of the training happening around her, only mildly curious about what experience the day would hold.
@Lonestar23
Nightsky had never had an apprentice before, and while Truthpaw was adorable (and Nightsky was sure she had never been this crazily energetic) she was understandably worried. What if something bad happened? She'd heard stories of cats losing their apprentices in horrible accidents, things that changed them for life, and the last thing she wanted was to become... well... one of those sad cats. Obviously they had a reason to be sad, but even so... it sounded awful. "We'll start with some battle training, and maybe you'll get lucky and I'll take you out to swim," She mewed with a wink. "If we don't get to it today, we'll do it tomorrow. Okay?" So far, so good... she hoped.

--

Beechpelt loved apprentices. Especially young ones, since they weren't that different from kits - some still had kit-fluff, and most kept their kitlike personalities. So far, Envypaw didn't seem to be one of those fun, young apprentices. Oh well. I'll do my best with her, and hopefully she'll be better for it... He thought, wondering exactly how bad it would be if he took longer to train her. "So, what do you feel like starting with? Swimming? A lot of apprentices want to swim first, some prefer battle training - I don't meet a lot of hunters, that's usually later on. Your choice!" Good to start out with bonding, right? What better way to bond then to let Envypaw pick her first training exercise?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.