Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 04:03 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Spider.
Today 04:03 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 04:00 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 03:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2016, 07:45 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"His leg is bent wrong," he agreed. "I'm no medicine cat, but I'm gonna guess he can't walk on it right now." Pinestorm glanced down at the kit besides him. "Don't worry, I'm sure you guys will be able to play eventually."
Mulberrykit sighed, plunking her rump down on the cold ground. "O-kay." She just Sat and waited then for Kestrelpaw's report, hoping it was good. She didn't want to be waiting forever, but really wanted to know how Frogkit really was. What is he gonna be like now? Will we ever be able to play together again? ( @Ashley/Kestrel )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 20th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
( @Liquoris )

Mulberrypaw emerged from the apprentice's den, looking for her mentor. I get to train for real today! Yay! She bounced about, searching for Badgerstripe. I hope he's nice. I hope he'll train me to fight
Badgerstripe stretched, getting up from his comfy nest in the Warriors' den. He had to train Mulberryki-paw. Mulberrypaw. He'd never quite get used to the changing of names. Didn't really understand much of how the other cats could, and he'd been born and raised in Shadowclan.

He padded outside the den, and glanced around. When he saw his new apprentice in front of the apprentice's den, he huffed. 'Great, she's excited...' He slowly padded up to her, his head held high.

When he got within earshot, he cleared his throat. "Mulberrypaw, are you ready for your first lesson?"
Old November 21st, 2016, 05:05 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Frostedflight just laid in the sun. He didn't feel like moving, so he just stretched and closed his eyes drowsily.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 21st, 2016, 05:12 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

"Off," Burrpaw was crushed under the older cat and had the breath knocked out of him. He wriggled out from underneath Swiftfang, probably leaving a couple burrs and scratches from the assortment of things in his pelt. The apprentice spun around, determined to win the fight. He leaped for his mentors exposed belly, raking his paws down it. Luckily for Swiftfang, Burrpaw's claws were sheathed. The apprentice landed on the other side and slid backward a bit, but that was from momentum, not imbalance. His paws had left scars in the dirt, with a tiny pile at the end of each divot. Burrpaw crouched, ready for his mentor's next move.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 21st, 2016, 05:37 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Badgerstripe stretched, getting up from his comfy nest in the Warriors' den. He had to train Mulberryki-paw. Mulberrypaw. He'd never quite get used to the changing of names. Didn't really understand much of how the other cats could, and he'd been born and raised in Shadowclan.

He padded outside the den, and glanced around. When he saw his new apprentice in front of the apprentice's den, he huffed. 'Great, she's excited...' He slowly padded up to her, his head held high.

When he got within earshot, he cleared his throat. "Mulberrypaw, are you ready for your first lesson?"
She nodded eagerly. "Yes yes yes! I'm gonna learn everything about fighting, and then I'll be the best fighter in the whole entire clan!" In truth, she sounded more like a kit than an apprentice, but Mulberrypaw didn't know the difference. She was just so exited, she wasn't even scared... and she had seen the territory once before, but that incident had completely slipped her mind. I'm gonna learn so much!!

Old November 21st, 2016, 02:22 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
She nodded eagerly. "Yes yes yes! I'm gonna learn everything about fighting, and then I'll be the best fighter in the whole entire clan!" In truth, she sounded more like a kit than an apprentice, but Mulberrypaw didn't know the difference. She was just so exited, she wasn't even scared... and she had seen the territory once before, but that incident had completely slipped her mind. I'm gonna learn so much!!
Badgerstripe rolled his eyes, then smacked her upside the head. "Stop acting like a little kit about to see the territory, it's unbecoming of an apprentice," he growled. "Come, your first lesson awaits."

When he left the camp, he didn't turn to make sure his apprentice was following. He didn't really care. He walked slowly through the trees, wondering how he got stuck with an apprentice. When he found some moss, he sat down next to it. "Roll this into a nice neat ball."
Old November 21st, 2016, 02:41 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Badgerstripe rolled his eyes, then smacked her upside the head. "Stop acting like a little kit about to see the territory, it's unbecoming of an apprentice," he growled. "Come, your first lesson awaits."

When he left the camp, he didn't turn to make sure his apprentice was following. He didn't really care. He walked slowly through the trees, wondering how he got stuck with an apprentice. When he found some moss, he sat down next to it. "Roll this into a nice neat ball."
Mulberrypaw rubbed her head as she walked out of camp. "Geez," She murmured, rolling her own amber eyes. She trekked through the territory for what seemed like forever, but when Badgerstripe finally stopped she nearly crashed into him. When he asked her to roll up the moss, she raised her eyebrows. What does he think I am? A wailing kit straight from the nursery? "Why?" She questioned, her thick red tail waving back and forth. "You don't think I'm ready to fight, do you? Well, I am!" (Continue in Territory?)

Last edited by MaskedBandits; November 21st, 2016 at 02:42 PM.
Old November 21st, 2016, 02:59 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Redpool padded into camp, hoping the scent of blood wasn't too strong, if it was, he'd just lie and say it was prey that he'd attacked and it'd escaped. He was good at lying, almost as good at lying as he was at killing. Redmoon was a fool, and I couldn't let her live, not since she knew my secret. He thought, her final words still rang in his ears. Was he wrong? No. He was never wrong. StarClan were just a bunch of useless dead cats trying to pretend to be the all powerful rulers of the forest, and so were all who followed StarClan. He shook out his fur, wishing it were either slightly longer or the weather slightly warmer. His belly stung from a few deep scratches left by the molly's claws as he'd killed her. He would've made her death longer, but if he'd got caught in the act? No, he'd let her suffer long enough for such a traitor. She deserved what she got, though he wished he'd had the time to make her death worse. Unfortunate. He thought was the only word to describe it. But necessary. Redpool added, sitting down and licking the blood off his red stained claws.
Old November 21st, 2016, 04:37 PM
lover of science and cats

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
"Off," Burrpaw was crushed under the older cat and had the breath knocked out of him. He wriggled out from underneath Swiftfang, probably leaving a couple burrs and scratches from the assortment of things in his pelt. The apprentice spun around, determined to win the fight. He leaped for his mentors exposed belly, raking his paws down it. Luckily for Swiftfang, Burrpaw's claws were sheathed. The apprentice landed on the other side and slid backward a bit, but that was from momentum, not imbalance. His paws had left scars in the dirt, with a tiny pile at the end of each divot. Burrpaw crouched, ready for his mentor's next move.
Swiftfang's face drew into a scowl when he felt Burrpaw's paw rake against his belly, but his thoughts were otherwise. Good. He can act in a moment of weakness and fight his way through a battle, and he's managing pretty well despite some other conditions. The tom quickly flipped around before Burrpaw could cause any more 'damage' within his flank, nonetheless.
He quickly scrambled to his paws, although not as gracefully as he'd liked- Swift wasn't exactly that type. His fur was fluffed out and tangled into a long mess from all the rolling and quick slides. It gave him a slight edge, he supposed- looking larger and more menacing than he actually was.
"Come at me now." He stated, creeping closer towards Burrpaw with each second. He wanted the apprentice to provoke a move now, to check out his offense movements.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 21st, 2016, 05:12 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post
Lostkit was laying in her shared nest of her two adopted siblings, who were off doing something that didn't include her. On her back, her paws in the air, she seemed like a sleeping mess in an awkward position, but when she lifted her dark grey paw and spread her toes, as if she were almost inspecting the paw, it was revealed she was wide awake. Of course. she could easily pretend to be asleep if she remained still. No one would ever see the eyes that showed another cat to be awake. Being eyeless had its silly benefits. It'd be nice if the grey kit knew that's why she felt so different, and why she was treated so terrible her first two moons of life. Someday she'll find out, and it'll be devastating. Perking her ears suddenly, she rolled to a sitting position and stared at the back of the den, believe it to be the opening, and waited, expecting someone to walk in that would greet her, make her feel welcome and at home. Happier than anyone else has.
After a small hunting trip by himself, Martenleap was absolutely exhausted, and needed to take some time to rest- he'd chased a frog all the way through the marshy territories of Shadowclan, and his paws were slightly dampened as he forced himself to catch that one piece of prey. Surely, the large frog sitting on top of the fresh-kill pile right now was satisfying enough, but he thought that it would be a great thing to spend time with his family right now, when he had just went on a walk alone, with nobody else to talk to but his own mind. Walking into the nursery quietly, his eyes lit up with sadness as he found Lostkit sitting alone by herself. "Hey, Lost- how are you today?" He murmured quietly, sitting next to his adopted daughter.