Closed Thread

Old December 29th, 2019, 03:41 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

Alderpaw emerged from the apprentice's den. Once again his eyes were narrowed, but not because of exhaustion. His pupils were thin dark slits of irritation and resentment. Lionstar was yelling, again, and had just stopped him from taking his daily nap. Again. Alderpaw sat as far away from the Streamstone as possible, although in a spot that was within earshot. As much as he hated to admit it, he was curious about what the golden leader had to say. Maybe it had to do with the strange predators he had talked about in the last meeting.

Either way, Alderpaw would find a way to redeem himself after last time. He had embarrassed himself in front of the entire Clan by breaking down like a kit, and in front of Lionstar himself. Pull yourself together, he hissed silently. It's just a dumb name. You'll get over it, and you'll prove yourself, and then everyone will see just how magnificent you are! Maybe taking down one of those predators would do the trick. Yeah... yeah, that would definitely work! He flexed his claws excitedly, eyeing Lionstar with a proud expression. After the meeting, he'd go off and find one of those things Lionstar had been talking about. But first, he had an announcement to listen to.

[Alderpaw is open for interaction <3]
Ratpaw yawned and stretched as he walked into the clearing just in time to hear Lionstar's call the meeting. He rolled his eyes, sending a scowl in the direction of the golden asshole before searching the clearing for a place to sit. He spotted a fellow apprentice, though their name was blanked from his mind. The white tom flicked his tail and walked closer to the apprentice, sitting down beside them and casting a side-glance. They seemed to be annoyed, though he didn't pay too much mind to their expression.
"What's this Clan meeting from the golden-assed leader this time? We've had at least five in the past moon, I swear. At this point we might as well stay inside the camp, awake at all times, to avoid being screeched at like a bird." Ratpaw snorted and flicked his ear, narrowing his eyes toward Lionstar. Or are you going to embarrass another cat? He sighed, shaking his head. "This better be interesting."
Old December 29th, 2019, 04:01 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

After arriving back to their territory in silence the scarred warrior slunked off back to camp in order to get some shut eye. Though, for obvious reasons he couldn't after all that has happened and curosity kept prickling him having that same sense of worry with a worrisome face. Half of the time his worries do come into the light but he really hoped what he's thinking now is all false. Not even a minute later the tom walked out, ears perked forward of Lionstar's meeting call. Most likely it will be about what just happened. Greenfur strolled slowly to the gathering cats, taking a place in the back corner. His green eyes for the first time didn't avert away, instead, it looked straight at his leader awaiting for his news.
Old December 29th, 2019, 04:11 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Riverpaw joined the meeting. There were already multiple cats gathered around. Surprisingly it seemed more apprentices were attending then she had been noticing. Maybe because she was actually regularly attending them now. With a nervous gaze around the clearing the silver tabby sat down. Staying quiet as she listened for the news. I wonder if Pigeonpaw will be made a warrior... The little tabby mused thinkin back to when Lionstar had told the younger tabby she was close to being a warrior. Even though Riverpaw could tell she didn't want to be one yet.
~*~

Petuniapaw bounced with excitement at the sound of Lionstar's voice. Another meeting! These were fun! Wiggling with excitement the ginger and white molly plopped herself down in the crowd. "Wonder what's gonna happen... Mister Lionstar always has a lot to say." The young molly mused aloud.
~*~

Birchsnow watched the crowd for a moment. There was more cats gathering these days. As it should be. Spotting her own apprentice the tri colored molly nodded. That was pleasing. Seating herself Birchsnow turned her icy gaze to Lionstar. The tom was always so... expressive... Yet he was still hard to read. She found it so at least.

[all open to interactions~]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 29th, 2019, 04:25 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

The muddy cat peeked out of the Warrior's Den. Another meeting? Let's see if this time is different than the last meeting. Dirtfur shivered from the thought of the last meeting; an apprentice was exiled and the brown tabby's apprentice was slacking off from the training and now is in probation along with Riverpaw.
He padded across the clearing to the Streamstone. This time, he was in the front instead of the back. Chin up and stared blankly at the RiverClan leader as if Lionstar was a gift from StarClan, that golden brown tabby wished he was! Ears perked up and tail wrapped around the Dirtfur's paws.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old December 29th, 2019, 06:48 PM

My Mood: Tired

Drizzlemist let out a sigh and slipped out of the warriors' den, not trying to hide her annoyance. Lionstar always had something to announce, didn't he? What could he be going on about this time? Her fluffy tail swished as she made her way to the clearing, settling in the middle of the group. She wasn't overly interested in whatever the leader had to say, but she was ready to let him know if he was pushing things too far. From what she could tell, the clan was pretty divided in opinion of the golden furred leader.

Petuniapaw's musing caught her attention and she purred in amusement, looking at the younger she-cat. "That he does. Any guesses, love? Maybe a new warrior or apprentice?"

She wished it was something that simple. Chant a name a few times and then go back to the daily grind. If he had an announcement with any heavier news... well. They would just have to see what that was about, wouldn't they?
@Fluffy
Old December 29th, 2019, 07:16 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

[ both are open ]

Fennelnose [x] looked up from their place outside of the warriors' den, watching the cats mill out of every place imaginable to attend another one of Lionstar's meetings. Lionstar seemed to call Clan meetings all the time. Not like they could complain, though—at least it helped them stave off their boredom and learn the names of others cats. Everything was still so new, even though it had been moons since they had woken up in the middle of a forest.

They supposed it wouldn't matter if they moved closer, so they stayed where they were and rubbed a paw over their face. His voice was loud enough—no need to move.

-

Sagehawk [x] was swallowing down a minnow when Lionstar's voice jolted him from his thoughts. Nearly choking on his prey, he coughed and took a couple steps back. What does he want now? he thought. He was still coughing as he settled to a sitting position in the clearing.

He shut up when he looked at Lionstar. It wasn't in his best interest to interrupt what the leader had to say.

Last edited by ameko; December 30th, 2019 at 12:52 AM.
Old December 29th, 2019, 07:29 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Cougarpaw padded up towards the middle of the crowd, deciding for once to not hide amongst the bushes like she normally would. She settled beside her mentor and friend, Fawnsqueak, before looking up at Lionstar. Was something wrong? She glanced at Fawnsqueak with half curiosity and half fear.
@Dipper

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)

Last edited by Aquilex; December 29th, 2019 at 07:29 PM.
Old December 29th, 2019, 08:23 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@hxneysuckle

Alderpaw jumped when the other apprentice approached him. He fixed the tom with a perplexed look, but the expression quickly cleared and he returned his attention to back to Lionstar. "I'm sure Lionstar has his reasons," he said, not looking at Ratpaw as he spoke. "And you shouldn't talk about him like that. What if he hears you?" This time he did glance at Ratpaw, although his gaze was mostly blank, holding only a hint of irritation. "Look, it might not be interesting, but it will be important. He wouldn't call us if it wouldn't."

Ha paused, looking down at his paws for a moment. What would have driven this cat to speak so harshly about the RiverClan leader? Lionstar was great! He was awesome! He was going to bring RiverClan to great new heights! He was brilliant! Yeah, when he isn't embarrassing you in front of the entire Clan, his mind told him. Remember how that felt? Alderpaw grit his teeth and turned back to Ratpaw, eyes wide. 'What if we gave him something interesting to make an announcement about?" he said quietly. "You remember the coyotes he was talking about, right? What if we tracked one of them down and killed it? Then you'd have something to be excited about, and I'd have my dignity back." How likely was it that Ratpaw, a cat he'd never even seen before, would accept his offer? It was absurd to try, but Alderpaw knew he wouldn't stand a chance against one of the murderous beasts on his own. He'd need someone else's help, and who better to ask than someone who wanted something too?

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 29th, 2019, 09:31 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

wormpaw sat down in the back right of the crowd, letting out a small sigh as he listened to the annoyed whispers and tired huffs. the apprentice didn't mind the meetings-- they were called for a reason after all. not to mention there wasn't much to complain about. if you were in camp, you weren't doing much probably. wormpaw lowered his head, yet his eyes were looking at lionstar.
he was pretty curious to see what the fuss was about. he could only pray it wasn't bad news. yet every time a meeting was called, dread bubbled in his stomach. ready to burst. "this isn't going to be good, " the tom mumbled softly to himself in a hushed sorrow whisper.

[ open ! ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old December 29th, 2019, 10:46 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak felt a spike of dread course through him, uneasiness climbing his spine in jagged jumps that had him reluctant to join the rest of the Clan underneath the Streamstone. Lionstar didn't appear ..joyful, not really, and he'd come in from the territory.

Who died this time?

Fawnsqueak's heart sunk. He was pretty sure Greenfur had gone out on patrol with at least one other cat... and they weren't in sight. Jaw clenched and eyes straight forward as he awaited the news, he sat down stiffly.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Closed Thread