Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:19 AM

Old September 29th, 2019, 12:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Leap View Post
Bayeyes was lying on his back when he heard Junipertail's mew.
Junipertail had been planning on laying around and waiting for someone to approach her, but when she saw Bayeyes, she got to her paws quicker than she usually would have. There was no point in waiting around if he wasn't going to get up, right? Seize the day, she thought with a half-grin. "You aren't busy, are you?" Obviously not, but she wouldn't open with that. The tom would think she was crazy, and then she wouldn't get to speak to anyone about her troubles.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 29th, 2019, 12:52 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Junipertail had been planning on laying around and waiting for someone to approach her, but when she saw Bayeyes, she got to her paws quicker than she usually would have. There was no point in waiting around if he wasn't going to get up, right? Seize the day, she thought with a half-grin. "You aren't busy, are you?" Obviously not, but she wouldn't open with that. The tom would think she was crazy, and then she wouldn't get to speak to anyone about her troubles.

The tom looked up ad shook his head. "No, I am not busy."
Old September 29th, 2019, 12:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
The tom looked up ad shook his head. "No, I am not busy."
Junipertail flashed the tom a grateful smile, before settling down beside him, curling her tail around her paws. "I'm Junipertail," She introduced herself. The tip of her tail flicked back and forth, appearing to have a mind of its own as it did so. "So, staying out here... it's pretty bad, right? I mean, we got forced out of our camp and now we're having to live out here?" It was a subject Junipertail had found herself developing a strong opinion on. She didn't want to be here, and so here she was... complaining to a stranger.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 29th, 2019, 12:58 PM
--

Quote:
Junipertail flashed the tom a grateful smile, before settling down beside him, curling her tail around her paws. "I'm Junipertail," She introduced herself. The tip of her tail flicked back and forth, appearing to have a mind of its own as it did so. "So, staying out here... it's pretty bad, right? I mean, we got forced out of our camp and now we're having to live out here?" It was a subject Junipertail had found herself developing a strong opinion on. She didn't want to be here, and so here she was... complaining to a stranger.

"Bayeyes." he replied then stopped talking, letting Junipertail complain and complain. He didn't mind since he agreed with her.
Old September 29th, 2019, 01:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"Bayeyes." he replied then stopped talking, letting Junipertail complain and complain. He didn't mind since he agreed with her.
"It's ridiculous!" Junipertail exclaimed. At this point, whether Bayeyes agreed with her or not, she would've continued talking. Dignity was not a word that came to mind when things involved Junipertail. She wasn't above fighting to be right, even when the other cat would've preferred to let things go. You didn't mess with her. "Honestly, I'd rather sleep in a burned-down camp then out here with everyone else. Do you think it's fair to make us all stay out here? I mean, where are we supposed to go if we want to get away from everyone else?" She didn't pause for long, before launching back into her rant. "Here. We come out here to get away from everyone else. If they're all here, where are we supposed to go? Back to the camp that we're not supposed to be at?" She paused for a minute to study Bayeyes before releasing a breath. "It's nice to meet you, by the way. I must sound crazy to you, huh?"

Old September 29th, 2019, 01:12 PM
--

Quote:
"It's ridiculous!" Junipertail exclaimed. At this point, whether Bayeyes agreed with her or not, she would've continued talking. Dignity was not a word that came to mind when things involved Junipertail. She wasn't above fighting to be right, even when the other cat would've preferred to let things go. You didn't mess with her. "Honestly, I'd rather sleep in a burned-down camp then out here with everyone else. Do you think it's fair to make us all stay out here? I mean, where are we supposed to go if we want to get away from everyone else?" She didn't pause for long, before launching back into her rant. "Here. We come out here to get away from everyone else. If they're all here, where are we supposed to go? Back to the camp that we're not supposed to be at?" She paused for a minute to study Bayeyes before releasing a breath. "It's nice to meet you, by the way. I must sound crazy to you, huh?"

"Not really." he admitted. "A kit died before even getting out of camp."
Old September 29th, 2019, 01:21 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
"Not really." he admitted. "A kit died before even getting out of camp."
Now, that was enough to make even Junipertail pause. She didn't love kits, but she certainly wasn't heartless enough to wish death on them. For a minute, she paused, uncertain of what to say before she sighed. [b]"I didn't know about that. That's... awful."[b] For lack of a better word. Junipertail almost felt bad continuing on her rant, but she'd started this, and she was going to finish it. "Anyways, we'll be home soon, I hope. [i]I'm[i] certainly not staying out here forever, how about you?" No one wanted to live in the territory. Perhaps a few dedicated, over-eager cats, but they were crazy anyways. Junipertail loved ThunderClan as much as most of her clanmates, but this felt more insane than anything else.

Old September 29th, 2019, 01:23 PM
--

Quote:
Now, that was enough to make even Junipertail pause. She didn't love kits, but she certainly wasn't heartless enough to wish death on them. For a minute, she paused, uncertain of what to say before she sighed. [b]"I didn't know about that. That's... awful."[b] For lack of a better word. Junipertail almost felt bad continuing on her rant, but she'd started this, and she was going to finish it. "Anyways, we'll be home soon, I hope. [i]I'm[i] certainly not staying out here forever, how about you?" No one wanted to live in the territory. Perhaps a few dedicated, over-eager cats, but they were crazy anyways. Junipertail loved ThunderClan as much as most of her clanmates, but this felt more insane than anything else.

Bayeyes nodded. "I'm not staying here forever either."
Old September 29th, 2019, 01:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Bayeyes nodded. "I'm not staying here forever either."
Junipertail breathed a sigh of relief. Good. She wasn't sure she had the energy to convince someone that staying here was a massive pain, and of course, the last thing she wanted was an enemy. Sure, antagonizing the fur off another cat could be entertaining (especially when she won the argument), but friends were always better to have than enemies. Besides, Bayeyes seemed nice. She had no reason to bother him, anyways. "Well, if I decide to get out of here, I'll let you know. We can stick together, yeah?" It would be nice having someone to rant to every once in a while. Besides, it hadn't looked like he had many friends, anyways. Junipertail was more than happy to befriend this nice, mild-mannered tom.

Old September 29th, 2019, 01:35 PM
--

Quote:
Junipertail breathed a sigh of relief. Good. She wasn't sure she had the energy to convince someone that staying here was a massive pain, and of course, the last thing she wanted was an enemy. Sure, antagonizing the fur off another cat could be entertaining (especially when she won the argument), but friends were always better to have than enemies. Besides, Bayeyes seemed nice. She had no reason to bother him, anyways. "Well, if I decide to get out of here, I'll let you know. We can stick together, yeah?" It would be nice having someone to rant to every once in a while. Besides, it hadn't looked like he had many friends, anyways. Junipertail was more than happy to befriend this nice, mild-mannered tom.

Bayeyes shrugged his broad shoulders but nodded. "That fire was bigger than I ever seen in my life."