Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by elio
Today 10:03 AM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:51 AM
[ p ] Pond Lilies | Final...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:48 AM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:43 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 14th, 2017, 06:23 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Lionkit nodded," Oh. Makes since. Just curious. Why do some cats make fun of Riverclan for swimming. No cat makes fun of Windclan for running, or Skyclan for climbing, or Shadowclan for fighting, or Thunderclan for pretending to be the peace-makers, or until now were... but we make fun of Riverclan for swimming and Shadowclan for fleeing there flooded territory, yet we fled out camp when a fire broke out." He meowed (GAH He's so nerdy)
"its different for each clan, and most cats call riverclan names because they are the only cats who can swim, cats made fun of shadowclan because even though they cant swim yetthey are surounded by mud and water and they also have trees they could have climb on to for shelter for a bit" she replied "and i do think thunderclan gets picked on by somec ats from everyclan but not the entire clan and teh reason for not getting picked on for running is because well every cat is able to run and its not like it isnt normal to see cats with long legs that are able to run fast or cats with normal legs being able to run fast and if a cat is in the open long enough or chases prey long enough they i guess you can say kinda of get faster each try" the queen breathed in some air then exhailed since she wasnt breathing during any of that long speach to the kit.

(its actually like duskheart was made to speak and give speaches lol)

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old August 14th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
"Well..." Skypaw began. "That's another way to do it..."
Thistlepaw braced himself and lowered his head. "Show me," he meowed before launching himself at Skypaw.
Old August 14th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Skypaw took a step back,
then leaped at Thistlepaw. Grabbing him by the shoulders, he flipped around and pinned him to the ground. "That's how you do it."

Character Site

Old August 14th, 2017, 06:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"its different for each clan, and most cats call riverclan names because they are the only cats who can swim, cats made fun of shadowclan because even though they cant swim yetthey are surounded by mud and water and they also have trees they could have climb on to for shelter for a bit" she replied "and i do think thunderclan gets picked on by somec ats from everyclan but not the entire clan and teh reason for not getting picked on for running is because well every cat is able to run and its not like it isnt normal to see cats with long legs that are able to run fast or cats with normal legs being able to run fast and if a cat is in the open long enough or chases prey long enough they i guess you can say kinda of get faster each try" the queen breathed in some air then exhailed since she wasnt breathing during any of that long speach to the kit.

(its actually like duskheart was made to speak and give speaches lol)
(Yeah. Lionkit loves asking questions haha)
Lionkit blinked," Is Skyclan teased for climbing, we don't climb nor does Riverclan, and I'm pretty sure Thunderclan and Shadowclan don't, though I could be wrong."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
(Yeah. Lionkit loves asking questions haha)
Lionkit blinked," Is Skyclan teased for climbing, we don't climb nor does Riverclan, and I'm pretty sure Thunderclan and Shadowclan don't, though I could be wrong."
"that i dont really know" the queen started thinking.

Old August 14th, 2017, 07:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"that i dont really know" the queen started thinking.
Lionkit paused," Is it true that Skyclan wasn't always here?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:10 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Lionkit paused," Is it true that Skyclan wasn't always here?"
"yes its true" she answered him again (and running out again lol)

Old August 14th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lynxkit was taken aback. He pulled his head up from his friend, and stared down at her with an innocent gaze in his yellow hues. ''I'm a jerk?'' When did this happen? Lynxkit was certainly confused. He thought he was nice. He probably was more annoying than anything, but the last thing he wanted to be dub as was a...jerk. Being a jerk was his father's job-- but not him! Lynxkit didn't want to be like his father. He wasn't close to the black tom. He was hardly close to his mother, who was sleeping peacefully in her own nest. And, he was mending a very peculiar relationship with his littermate and sister, Sorrelkit. ''I am a jerk? I might be a jerk! What if I am a jerk!'' Dread was coming through him, making him panic for a second. If someone had called him a jerk, he must had been a jerk! No one was just outright called a jerk! Maybe, her sibling was right. Maybe he was a jerk! Yet, he was still confused... ''Who's you sibling?'' He asked with a tilt of his head. It had occurred to him that he didn't know Mothkit's sibling. Or, did she have siblings? And, if he did know them...he just forgot. Which wasn't a surprised. He didn't have a memory that was able to remember things for a long time. Especially since he always seem to be living in his own fantasy world.

In a second, Mothkit was to her paws. Ignoring his question, she burst into talk."Don't say that!" she growled. "You're a nice cat. And you're my friend!" the word friend came out of Mothkit's mouth as though it was the most important word in the sentence. Which it was. Lynxkit was her friend no matter what Nightkit said. Her sibling couldn't destroy a friendship they barely knew existed. She could be friends with Lynxkit of she liked. If anything, she was the jerk! She was the one who betrayed Nightkit! Not him! It wasn't fair!

Last edited by Cosmo; August 14th, 2017 at 07:50 PM.
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea gave an exasperated eye roll, shaking her head at the tom. He was acting slow, wasn't he? Just to toy with her. Make her feel angry. But, oh no, she wasn't falling for that. Not at all. She didn't have to get along with him, but that wouldn't stop her from talking to him. As far as Thea knew, she could talk to anyone and anything she wanted to! No one could stop her. Not even the lousy tom with an attitude on such a lovely day! ''I think...I can come up to whoever I want. You should be thankful that I decided to grace you with my presence.'' She mocked, her tone came more more defensive than she planned it to be. Just because this tom thought she was playing a game. Like, she had to be afraid of him. Of course, she somewhat was, but that didn't mean she had to give him the satisfaction of him knowing that she was...somewhat afraid of him. At his next words, however, she found herself becoming untensed. Relaxing a bit at his tone. ''Good.'' Her voice was soft. ''I would hate to claw your ears off because you always have to rile me up.'' This was half-true, half-joking. They were about to have a soft moment, and Thea did not want to have a soft moment with this tom! Oh, no! Never a soft moment with him. That would just be...weird. ''You seem like you could use some cheering up as well.'' She teased, stepping a tad closer to him before she sat down, wrapping her tail tightly around her paws, but keeping her eyes in the distance as she soaked in all their sun bathed surroundings. Since, she was in her good mood, she figured she would be a little nice to the tom. It was nothing wrong with that.

Weaselshade rolled his eyes. She seemed to like him more than she used to. It was probably just her mood, but it made Weaselshade feel good. "I do. But I don't have the right cat to do it." His eyebrows raised teasingly. "Do you intend to do it?" The tom knew that he was stating that she should try and cheer him up. It was possible. She had made him cheer up already. That was a good sign. It meant it was possible. If there was a possibility, there was a very good chance it could happen. Weaselshade believed it could. Which was strange, because he didn't like Theadream. Why would he be nice to her? Why would she try and cheer him up?
Old August 14th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A multicolored tom sat in the clearing, cold, calculating eyes studying every movement that other cats made. Yet he made no attempt to join in any conversation, or to move towards any of the other kits. He sat by just watching. Mercurykit was wondering which of these cats would grow up to lead the now very-much pathetic WindClan. If only he or Cobaltkit or Silverkit were appointed as deputy someday, then everyone would learn. If only Thrushflight, one of their Dads, and Caramelblood - their other Dad, who had recently gone missing and was now presumed dead, ran the Clan. Then he was sure WindClan would be as supposingly amazing as it had been during the time Singenight had been leader. Whatever had happened to Singenight, anyways? Mercurykit wondered how come another leader had been able to take over, if the previous one had been as powerful and amazing as he had heard.

Though, to be fair, all of Grousestar's Clan had been there to back him up. The disloyal cowards of WindClan had scurried and split - and where had that gotten them? Back in a weak grasp. Mercurykit supported his family wholeheartedly, and they were, perhaps, the only things keeping him in WindClan at the moment. He hadn't seen his rat of a Mother around anywhere. Biological Mother, that was... Fawnflower. Mercurykit had been born without caring much for her. Yet family was important... and it sometimes made him feel uncomfortable or at the very least, hypocritical. Here he was, thinking family was so important, when his own Mother wasn't even a part of his life. She probably would have liked to be.

Though Mercurykit didn't want her back anymore, he was perfectly happy with his Dads and siblings. Despite the fact that Silverkit bothered him at times and Cobaltkit freaked him out sometimes, and Bronzekit was... dead, they were still a family. And family needed to stick together, at least that was how it worked in his mind. Even with a harsh, corrupted mind and heart... Mercurykit still seemed to have enough love in it for them and them alone.

@RedHead

The apprentice was getting older with every passing day. With every passing day she seemed to like Rookpatch more and more, and he seemed to be warming up to her, too. She'd seen him with his mate, and it had reminded her of the type of relationship she wanted to have someday. Rookpatch and Marigoldflower were so close. Like her and Rainpaw... Rainpaw. Just the mere memory of the name seemed to strike a little pain into Heartpaw's heart. She hadn't seen him much lately. He was growing bigger and stronger with every passing day, and it made her feel lonely sometimes, seeing him with his mentor. She was nearly ten moons old now. The Evil Era was over, the time when she had been a kit along with it. And four moons had passed since she had been an apprentice. Those past four moons had been filled with hard work. And sucess, though failure too. She had grown up a lot.

And she missed Rainpaw, she wished she got to see him more often. Perhaps... there was always a chance... Rookpatch was spending some time with his mate, so maybe now was Heartpaw's chance to see him? Heartpaw was not a shy cat. She had never been shy before. But she was feeling a little shy at the thought of getting to talk to her best friend again, like really talk to him. It had been moons since they had exchanged more then a greeting. He had apologized for what had happened at their ceremonies, and Heartpaw had forgiven him of course - but since then there seemed to have been a distance between them. Something that she couldn't figure out how to fill. It might take a miracle, but if that was what it took, then that was what the apprentice was praying for. A miracle.

@Spiral
As Rainpaw's pads touched the rough ground he winced in pain. The training sessions seemed like it had lasted seasons but he was glad it lasted long. The training made him sore however he wouldn't let Obsidiansky see this or else he would make him cut back. He wanted to be stronger than all the other apprentices and quickly. He had also noticed with every day that Obsidiansky was subtly trying to get closer to him. What worried Rainpaw was that it was working. He was starting to enjoy the tom as his mentor but he wouldn't show it anytime soon.
He lifted his gaze and realized they were approaching the entrance to camp. Oh, thank Starclan. He ached for some rest but first he needed to fill his belly with some prey. When they entered camp Rainpaw separated from his mentor and immediately headed for the fresh-kill pile. Snatching up a rather small squirrel he steered clear of the others in their groups and found a nice peaceful corner. He sank down and sighed with relief and before he could dig into his prey he noticed something across the camp.
That familiar tortoiseshell pelt that had made many appearances in his kit moons. Rainpaw's ears flattened and he refused to look at the she-cat. Had she seen him looking? Had she seen him walk into camp? Did she even remember his name? His heart thudded. They hadn't talked in so long because he wanted to strictly focus on his training and becoming a warrior. Surely just a chat should be fine? Rainpaw didn't want to get distracted and plus, she probably hated him. That's what he thought anyway. They were awfully different felines but even so they got along when they were kittens anyways. Could they be friends now?