Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:48 PM
Character Bio's
by Hound
Last post by Hound
Today 10:15 PM
[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by Fits
Today 10:06 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2017, 11:22 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
@CandyFlossCat @Foggy22

Timberkit watched her prey carefully with narrowed eyes, following it's every move. She was in a partial sitting position, ready to pounce at a moments notice. Her ears perked in concentration and her head turned far in the direction of her left shoulder, the direction of her black-and-brown prey that was just waiting to be pounced on. Slowly, she unsheathed her ivory-colored claws that shared similarities to small, sharp thorns. Like the plant spikes, her claws could do something, but just not much. She was lucky that they were just enough to get her prey. Her dull jade eyes narrowed until they were triangular like a snakes'. She readied herself for the final blow, and sprung into the air. The adventurous kit twisted her whole body towards her target, and extended her forelegs to aim at the swaying prey. She was so close, then it whipped away. It made an arc around her leaping body just as her paws landed on the ground. In surprise, She quickly turned her head back to spot it with her now widened eyes, and found that her prey was floating above her in a curled position. She waved her tail back and forth, uncurling it and silently making a pact that she would someday catch her prey, even if it was her own tail. She had been so close! Timberkit's gaze tore away from her black tuft of a tailtip and looked down at her paws, and decided it was good it had slipped away, otherwise she would have raked her own tailtip with her tiny claws. That wouldn't have been fun, even if she got the satisfactory feeling of catching some sort of prey. Her head and muzzle darted down to straighten her chest fur, and then lead to cleaning the flakes of dirt that were stuck to her Tiny tabby paws. Someday, they would take her everywhere and anywhere. She could hunt down prey and do what she'd always dream of doing: climbing a tree.

For now, she was stuck in the ThunderClan camp.
(I am so sorry for the late response, I went away for three days with no wi fi, again, sorry!)

Fogkit bounded out of the nursery, her long fur still messy as she couldn't be bothered to groom it. She sat down with a bump, and scanned the clearing for her best friends, Timberkit and Lynxkit. Soon she found Timberkit, who she trotted up to. "Hey Timberkit!" she greeted, and sat down next to her. "So, what do you want to do?"

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old October 6th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The Orange tabby eeped she turned around to see snakeshade and she shook her head was down and she gulped. Sprucetail backed up her ears where against her head she didn't belong here she hated this clan now .
" I. ..i...I'm sorry I'll leave this clan! I'm such a mouse brain I'm sorry! " she meowed as she felt broken she started walking aaway and she gulped
"Why would you leave?" She asked kindly. She walked in pace with Spruce. The other shecat looked just like her sister except her eyes were Amber.
Old October 6th, 2017, 11:30 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

"Oh." Replied Risingmoon. It was a bland statement, but it was all he could think to say. Usually, as he knew, ThunderClan cats were usually on the top of the scale as most friendly to newcomers. ShadowClan was conflicted, RiverClan was wary, and WindClan had straight out closed their borders to some. He smiled faintly at the she-cat, as to show that at least there was one cat who enjoyed talking to her. And now, he could say the same for himself, since this was the first time he had been engaged in an actual conversation in moons. Never in a million years would he have expected to become friends so quickly with a former-loner queen! Not to say that he didn't appreciate it. "I'm sure your Clanmates will come around shortly. Trust me, they always do," the tom chuckled quietly. But he wasn't quite sure if that was true. Anyways, he was a Clanborn cat, and they still didn't treat him like everyone else...
(Sorry for late reply, we went away and there was no wifi. I thought there was, but noooo)

Stormstripe shrugged again. She wondered what he was thinking about. Seeing him smile faintly at her, her heart skipped a beat, and she grinned, a bit stupidly, back at him. She shook her head, and surveyed the camp. Cats were talking, apprentices were training, and kits were playing. This was perfect. The thing that made it even better to be here, however, was talking with Risingmoon. He listened to her and sort of understood how she felt. "I hope they do. But I'm glad that I'm talking to you, Risingmoon." she replied.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; October 6th, 2017 at 11:31 PM.
Old October 6th, 2017, 11:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

"Why would you leave?" She asked kindly. She walked in pace with Spruce. The other shecat looked just like her sister except her eyes were Amber.
Sprucetail gulped and she shook
" i-im a freak! I ruined my friendship! And I just don't belong here! " she yelled and tried to hide herself the best she could but she couldn't find any hidding places and yet so many memories of flamebreeze and her ran through her own head . She started to cry and she ran from snakeshade she hated herself as well once she was happy and had a friend an e now she had to open her jaw and speak the truth maybe speaking what you feel wasn't so good idea after all. " mouse brain !I'm a mouse brain! "She said to herself and hid behind a tree

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 6th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sprucetail gulped and she shook
" i-im a freak! I ruined my friendship! And I just don't belong here! " she yelled and tried to hide herself the best she could but she couldn't find any hidding places and yet so many memories of flamebreeze and her ran through her own head . She started to cry and she ran from snakeshade she hated herself as well once she was happy and had a friend an e now she had to open her jaw and speak the truth maybe speaking what you feel wasn't so good idea after all. " mouse brain !I'm a mouse brain! "She said to herself and hid behind a tree
Snakeshade walked over to Sprucetail and rubbed her head on Spruce's shoulder. "It's okay to speak the truth, want me to tell you one thing about me?"
Old October 6th, 2017, 11:43 PM

Quote:

Snakeshade walked over to Sprucetail and rubbed her head on Spruce's shoulder. "It's okay to speak the truth, want me to tell you one thing about me?"
The She cat tilted her head she was curious but she still didn't want to embarrass snakeshade
" W-what... " she asked and started to Inch away
" i-im sorry I just don't want to embarrass you " she meowed and her head was down again she just needed to leave

Old October 6th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The She cat tilted her head she was curious but she still didn't want to embarrass snakeshade
" W-what... " she asked and started to Inch away
" i-im sorry I just don't want to embarrass you " she meowed and her head was down again she just needed to leave
Snakeshade shrugged and bluntly said, "I love you Sprucetail," she sat in satisfactory and curled her ginger tail around her paws.
Old October 6th, 2017, 11:56 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
"That would be weird...", Crowsong chuckled, finishing the squirrel. She smiled, looking at Stoneheart. His scent, his green eyes, his silver pelt, ThunderClan, everything made the gray she-cat happy.
Stoneheart grinned back at her. He wondered when the kits would be born. He was very excited for that blessed day where his kits would arrive. Nothing could make me happier. He thought to himself, with a twinkle in his eyes. Outside it was sunny, warm and fresh, inside it was also warm and friendly. A cool breeze swept into the den and gently tickled Stoneheart's pelt. "What names have you been thinking of for our kits? I've been thinking of something to do with Green-leaf, my favourite time of the season."

Come check out my forum game!

Last edited by Tigress; October 6th, 2017 at 11:57 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 12:05 AM

Quote:

Snakeshade shrugged and bluntly said, "I love you Sprucetail," she sat in satisfactory and curled her ginger tail around her paws.
Sprucetail was shocked and her blue eyes shined her tail thrashed happly she had the cute smile on her face again . She licked her nose with a purr , she slowly walked up to snakeshade she was still scared but at least she was accepted . " R-really? " she meowed and her ears flicked .

Barkclaw woke up and he noticed flamebreeze was angry
" hey flamebreeze what's the matter ? " he asked

Old October 7th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sprucetail was shocked and her blue eyes shined her tail thrashed happly she had the cute smile on her face again . She licked her nose with a purr , she slowly walked up to snakeshade she was still scared but at least she was accepted . " R-really? " she meowed and her ears flicked .

Barkclaw woke up and he noticed flamebreeze was angry
" hey flamebreeze what's the matter ? " he asked
Snakeshade smiled and nodded.

Flamebreeze has simmered down a bit and was breathing heavily, "My best friend has a crush on me....."
Closed Thread