by Bean
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:20 PM

Old October 21st, 2019, 07:37 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
Squirrelpaw saw him and hid. she then meowed " Hi!" She came out of the bush seeing one of her clan mates.
@Snail-paw
Brambleflower glanced around stopping when he spotted squirrelpaw “oh! I almost didn’t see you there” he walked towards the she-cat ”what are you doing out in he forest, all by yourself?” when he was an apprentice he didn’t leave the camp much by himself.

Old October 21st, 2019, 07:41 PM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious

" Just looking around! Hi! I am Squirrelpaw!" Squirrelpaw meowed. She began to go back to camp. She had a decent sized mouse for the fresh kill pile.

@Snail-paw

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Old October 21st, 2019, 09:13 PM

Quote:
" Just looking around! Hi! I am Squirrelpaw!" Squirrelpaw meowed. She began to go back to camp. She had a decent sized mouse for the fresh kill pile.

@Snail-paw
Brambleflower smiled turning towards the She-cat, “hey can I go with you back to camp?” he picked up his squirrel by the tail, impressed at her large Mouse.

Old October 22nd, 2019, 05:18 AM
You are beatiful believe

Squirrel smiled and then meowed " Yeah!" Squirrel headed back to camp. When she got there she dropped her mouse in the pile and cleaned her paws
@Snail-paw

By~ evergreen
Old October 22nd, 2019, 02:41 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Rosebriar was sick of hearing complaints. Everywhere she turned, it seemed like someone was trying to talk about how disgusting it was out here, and at this point, she'd heard enough. Why wasn't anyone grateful for what they'd been given? Yes, she would've loved to be back in the clearing instead of sleeping out here in the woods, but they were here anyway, and they might as well make the best of it.

Or, on another note, they could wait for this nightmare to be over.

That was the very thing Rosebriar was doing at the moment, finding a shady spot to sit and clean the dirt from her fur, tail flicking back and forth. She wasn't opposed to a pleasant conversation, but even that was a rarity in this hellish Clan. Honestly, Rosebriar wondered how her clanmates put up with each other sometimes. She certainly didn't put up with most of them. If it was up to her, she would've walked away and watched as they all clawed each other to pieces.

That's how much she cared about her clanmates at this point.

Yes, she supposed there were good ones among them, but they were few and far between. Rosebriar knew she should've listened to her Mom. Perhaps if she'd done that, she'd be a very different cat today. Then again, she was still pretty great. She'd turned out better than anyone could've figured from the extensive drama she'd ended up getting herself involved in.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 22nd, 2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 03:14 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Fuzzyfeline @TheCozmos
The silver tabby was pacing the edge of clearing when he heard his name called. He’d been listening in and out to Flintstar, but when he was directly called, he focused his green eyes on the large black tomcat. Hunting patrol. Heh, typical. Southwind didn’t kind tiday though, so he wasn’t going to make a fuss. He needed to get out to the territory and stretch his legs, working on the camp and being stuck there most of his time had made him anxious. And itchy. He needed a distraction.
Padding up to Honeyflower, the silver tom nodded to her. “If my apprentice wants to come she’ll make her way over here.”

@|+Tired Rose Child+| [if amberpaw wants to come you can jump in?
@The Cosmos @|+Tired Rose Child+| (?)

Nodding to Southwind Honeyflower took in his words. "Alright, if she doesn't we'll have to leave her though." She meowed glancing around the clearing. One more warrior and they could leave. They needed to leave before it was to late to go out on patrol. She didn't want to taint Flintatar's view on her. They got along okay and she wanted to keep it that way. The ivory and ginger molly wasn't one to try and make herself look bad. She was a formal rouge, she didn't need help getting a bad rep. Even though she was now strictly loyal to ThunderClan and arrived to be a good warrior.

~*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

simplefeather heard her name called and immediately snapped to attention. angelpaw…. she'd never heard that names before, but she figured that was fine, since what better way to make friends than go on a patrol with them? well, actually, once Simplefeather thought about it for a hot minute, she came to the conclusion that there were much better ways, but she cleared her mind and looked around for the unfamiliar cat. icedust… she'd heard of that she-cat enough times. the warrior scanned the territory for the familiarly-unfamiliar white cat. suddenly she recognized icedust's figure and padded over to her, tail bouncing in a friendly manner behind her. "hello, icedust. nice to meet you. i'm simplefeather... any idea where and who angelpaw is?" she introduced herself, giving a small, lighthearted smile as she did so.
@Skeleton Bliss Girl

As her first patrol member approached her Icedust smiled. Excitement still bubbling inside her. She still couldn't get over being a patrol leader. The young warrior smiled back at Simplfeather. "Hi." She greeted. Waving her thin snow white tail. At the question she looked puzzled. "No, I assumed she was your apprentice." Icedust admitted . If the apprentice wasn't Simplefeathers or her own then who washed mentor? What if her mentor was killed in the fire. That'd be sad... The molly thought her mismatch eyes trailing over the gathering of cats again. The last patrol never would come soon right? She wasn't sure but she hoped so.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 22nd, 2019, 03:41 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[Open]
The flame-point glanced around the territory, long bushy tail trailing slowly behind her. Her sharp amber eyes shifted as her dainty paws darted through the grass. Dragonlily had nothing planned to do for today, so she wandered. A chilly breeze ruffled through the land caressed Dragonlily's fur with its soft breath, instigating a continuous, hushed whisper of the rustling of what remained of the leaves that swept through the land. She drew comfort from the sound, reminded of the countless days she'd spent hunting alongside her kin no long gone, the companionable silence between them filled only by the serene rush of the wind, the occasional cry of a bird from deep within, and the whisper of their pawsteps against the earth.

Yet it also brought memories of bitter, cold and empty days spent traversing the woodlands alone once they had gone, slipping through the trees as a black shadow. Veritably, it had seemed that her existence had faded to insignificance until she was nothing but a silhouette, a black specter that wandered the land in solitude. Dragonlily shook off the thought from her mind and began to make her way back to where the clan resided. She found new things to interest her while they remained outside of their camp. The fire was terrible, yes, but she figured new life could be breathed into the land now that the flames were gone. The woods seemed rather fascinating to her.

Dragonlily parted her jaws slightly, allowing the wild, fresh flavors of the forest flood her scent glands, gleaning the passage of cats who had passed through the area not long prior, as well as the numerous scents of cats and some prey alike intermingled into the ineffable taste of home.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 22nd, 2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Squirrel smiled and then meowed " Yeah!" Squirrel headed back to camp. When she got there she dropped her mouse in the pile and cleaned her paws
@Snail-paw
Brambleflower walked back to camp with her, dropping off the squirrel at the fresh kill pile. He looked around camp watching the hussle and bustle of getting ready for leaf-bare. He glanced at squirrelpaw, ”that was a great mouse you caught.”

Old October 22nd, 2019, 05:10 PM
You are beatiful believe

Squirrelpaw looked at the Tom and meowed " Thanks! It was hard to find!" She got up and headed to the Apprentice den!
@Snail-paw

By~ evergreen
Old October 22nd, 2019, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Squirrelpaw looked at the Tom and meowed " Thanks! It was hard to find!" She got up and headed to the Apprentice den!
@Snail-paw
Brambleflower nodded and watched squirrelpaw wall off. He trotted to the warriors den settleing down to groom in the sunshine, knowing that it would be to cold to enjoy the outside for the next few moons.

Last edited by Snail-paw; October 22nd, 2019 at 06:39 PM.