Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The whole night sky |...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:43 AM
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:01 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:50 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:41 AM
I want to lock you out of...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 28th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Redwhisper was attempting to hide in the shadows. He could hear Lilacleaf's calls but he felt his body couldn't respond. He sat frozen, numb with emotional pain. After hearing Lilacleaf's question Redwhisper forced himself out of his depression. He took a deep breath and stepped out of the shadows with a fake bright smile. "Of course, I'll go hunting!" He said and padded over to his new friend.
The fawn she-cat tilted her head and gazed at Redwhisper with an 'I know what you're doing' look. "Stop being depressed, Redwhisper. So what if the territory was burned to the ground? We will rebuild. We're Windclan for Starclan's sake. We can survive anything," she said, falling in beside him as they went to hunt.
Old November 28th, 2016, 04:30 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Smokekit looked back at Breezycloud, "Oh, that was the first time I heard that..." He mewed he kept following the warrior and he thought about what it would be like if his father where still alive.. 'Hmm... I might be in Shadowclan, or a warrior in Windclan fighting his father!'"I wonder what his name is!" He mewed out loud on accident.

She looked at her brother, "Why would it matter he is dead anyways..." She mewed smiling. She kept padding forwards behind the warrior
Breezycloud nodded at the kit's comments, although something disturbed her. It seemed that Winterkit was a bit... how does one describe it? Strange, but more different than that. The fact that she was smiling at this whole scene brought shivers down the warrior's back. How could she think so positively on this event? The calico pondered for a moment. Well, it could be because she is a kitten; and that kits were generally naive, like she'd been thinking before. But even still, they'd want to know the answers to more things- right? They'd want to figure out what's right and wrong; to understand the death of their father and share it so that the burden isn't so heavy! Breezycloud then realized that she was assuming that Winterkit was the average kit, although she may not be. Oh, well. She thought afterwards.

Keeping her slight doubts and questions to herself, the warrior trotted forwards through the rather thick grass. "Those are interesting theories," she said to Smokekit, nodding her head. "It may very be possible, if that event didn't happen." She paused for a moment, wanting to retort to Winterkit's response to Smokekit, but the molly stayed silent.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 28th, 2016, 05:03 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Rookpatch gave her a look that almost seemed to say 'Oh really?', a happy smile flickering on his lips and a look of pure joy and love glimmering in his pale green eyes before closing his eyes again and laying still to let her groom him, a steady purr rumbling through him and causing his meek body to nearly shake with it, he would need to eat soon but the thought hadn't even occured to him while he was in the company of Marigoldrise. Currently, he just wished to do nothing but stay here, he had no desire to do anything else but be in the company of her. He felt.. Safe. And loved; Rookpatch had never really felt loved in his life, his mother had disappeared when he was 3 moons old and he never knew his father, so he grew up with an adoptive mother that payed more attention to her biological kits than him. He never really had friends growing up, but now.. Now he could feel what love and affection was like. And suddenly, it almost made the world seem less scary. Now that he knew that there were things besides the constant fear of death, it almost seemed to push the fear aside to make way for the wonderful feeling of love.
Ears perking up at the compliment, the calico opened his eyes to look at her, ears flattening bashfully. "C-Cuh-Cuh-hum-Come o-on.. Stuh-Stop it.." Smiling, he would lick her cheek. It felt weird to be complimented, he's never been the one to receive them.. And now that he thinks about it, he's never been the one to give them either. He's never even though about him, his constant fear had made him completely oblivious that part of life.
Seeing his smile, his own teasing glint in his eyes, his adoration for her... Marigoldrise didn't know how she managed to stay calm and not explode into a giddy mess. She wanted to, oh how she wanted to. Perhaps she will later, when she's telling her close friends the news, there was no way she could hide her squealing, excited mess of a cat then. But for now she was just going to have to keep herself contained to prevent unnecessary attention. Rookpatch didn't need a bunch of eyes on him, especially not now.
At his stuttered response to her compliment, she smirked at him and put her nose to his for a brief moment, "What? I can't call you amazing, or stunning, or handsome? What about adorable?" She nudged him softly, "You're my perfection." Suddenly she stood up, looking down at him. "You need to eat, Rookpatch." She had noticed he was starting to look sickly and she assumed it was from a lack of food and rest, so she'd force him to eat and then nap with him. If he refused to nap, she'd find a way to make him. Without waiting for a response, the she-cat turned and went to the fresh-kill pile, picking out a decent sized hare, not the biggest one on the mound but definitely not a small meal. He was going to finish it whether he liked it or not.
Returning to their resting place she set it at his head and returned to the position she was in, staring at him a moment before gesturing to the rabbit. "Go on, eat." She looked back at him, shooting him a look that said 'try me' before returning to grooming him, purring softly to urge him into eating even more. If he felt comfortable and safe, he'd be more keen on caring for himself and eating. "After that you can nap. Or we both can." She smiled softly, remembering their last 'nap.' Granted it ended horribly, they had bounded a lot that day. That's when she really fell for him.
Old November 28th, 2016, 06:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Monsterpaw stepped up next to the elderly cat and snarled," Yah! I AGREE WITH THIS OLD FLEABAG!" She smirked," I am on your side!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 28th, 2016, 06:09 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

MumbleNose watched the scene before him in shock. Normally, he would certainly have something to say, but now... he didn't know what to think. His thoughts were jumbled, and his opinions were nowhere to be found. SingeNight had murdered his clanmate in cold blood, and his deputy followed suit. If Singe truly was following the tradition of the other Clans, then were they killing their own as well? He didn't see anything good coming out of the new leadership. He discreetly shook his head in an attempt to clear his mind before his head began to ache. MumbleNose rose to his paws, raising his head in a proud manner. Despite the previous events, he refused to reveal fear. In fact, fear probably fueled SingeNight. He would never bow down to the cat before them. His ears folded back, and his dull green eyes gleamed with disappointment and anger.
Old November 28th, 2016, 06:25 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Surgestorm winced as each cat died before him. The popping noise of Tumble's neck knocked a bit of stupid sense into him and the young medicine cat stumbled toward the still body, nudging the dead warrior softly with his nose as if he would suddenly take in a breath again. The tom took at moment to stare at Kestrel as well, his throat tightening. He turned to both Gorsefeather and Singenight with tears in his eyes, his whole face and body screaming his thoughts. Monsters. He snapped to attention at Rainsplash's and Monsterpaw's cries, turning to them with a steely determination in his dull yellow eyes. "No," He croaked, his voice rising as he continued to speak. "Nobody else is going to die today. Not on my watch." He sent a spine-chilling glare towards Singenight and all of his followers. This black tom may be small, and a bit stupid, but he was still the medicine cat. He had to have a bit of power in the clan too, some of the cats gathered had to respect him enough to listen.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 28th, 2016, 06:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm winced as each cat died before him. The popping noise of Tumble's neck knocked a bit of stupid sense into him and the young medicine cat stumbled toward the still body, nudging the dead warrior softly with his nose as if he would suddenly take in a breath again. The tom took at moment to stare at Kestrel as well, his throat tightening. He turned to both Gorsefeather and Singenight with tears in his eyes, his whole face and body screaming his thoughts. Monsters. He snapped to attention at Rainsplash's and Monsterpaw's cries, turning to them with a steely determination in his dull yellow eyes. "No," He croaked, his voice rising as he continued to speak. "Nobody else is going to die today. Not on my watch." He sent a spine-chilling glare towards Singenight and all of his followers. This black tom may be small, and a bit stupid, but he was still the medicine cat. He had to have a bit of power in the clan too, some
of the cats gathered had to respect him enough to listen.
Monsterpaw glared at Surgestorm," I'd rather die than let this clan fall to pieces, Blazingnight kicked me out for speaking out, you can't believe this, besides you are to advice the leader so tell that fleabag for a leader to quit killing his clanmates or tend to Quailkit so she doesn't miss her apprentice ceremony!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 28th, 2016, 07:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junco View Post
Spiderstrike rose on his feet, his pelt on end with ecstatic energy. His nicked ears were laying flat as a screech rose from the pit of his chest. The dull pop of Timberclaw's neck was audible enough to send shivers down Spiderstrike's spine. A life had been ended, for what? An example of what kind of power Singenight had over the clan. The sight of Tumbleclaw's body was so... momentous. Spiderstrike gave Gorseleap an intense glare and bared his teeth, A quick and ruthless kill.
Sleepingcloud surpressed a shiver as he heard the apprentices neck snap "h-how awful....." the dappled my tom studdered as wrapped his tail tightly around his paws, himself blue orbs shone with fear "monsters." He whispered and lowered his head to the ground, pain and sadness washed over his hear during as he mourned the death of his two clanmates.

Gorseleap felt his spine tingle 'someone's watching me...who?' he thought to himself and looked around, his green eyes locked with spiderstrikes and he glared back. 'Whats your problem? Come over here I dare you.' he thought then shot the tom a 'come get me' grin and wrapped his tail around his paws.

Rabbitpaw gasped and sat down with a thump "h-how awful, you...you killed your own clanmates. And for what?! What pourpose did that have?!" She cried out, her brown fur fluffed up as she glared at singenight, her green orbs burned with anger, and her heart yearned for revenge. She dug her claws into the ground 'I can't do anything, not like this. I need to get stronger, to stop them.' she thought, then let out a snort and turned her head.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 28th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Breezycloud nodded at the kit's comments, although something disturbed her. It seemed that Winterkit was a bit... how does one describe it? Strange, but more different than that. The fact that she was smiling at this whole scene brought shivers down the warrior's back. How could she think so positively on this event? The calico pondered for a moment. Well, it could be because she is a kitten; and that kits were generally naive, like she'd been thinking before. But even still, they'd want to know the answers to more things- right? They'd want to figure out what's right and wrong; to understand the death of their father and share it so that the burden isn't so heavy! Breezycloud then realized that she was assuming that Winterkit was the average kit, although she may not be. Oh, well. She thought afterwards.

Keeping her slight doubts and questions to herself, the warrior trotted forwards through the rather thick grass. "Those are interesting theories," she said to Smokekit, nodding her head. "It may very be possible, if that event didn't happen." She paused for a moment, wanting to retort to Winterkit's response to Smokekit, but the molly stayed silent.
"Well mama told me the story..." Winterkit mewed as she looked forwards, "Do you think we are close?" She asked getting a little impatient

Smokekit smiled, "I will find out his name, he might be alive! That would be so cool!" The tom mewed excited.
Old November 28th, 2016, 08:35 PM

My Mood: Stressed

@TheBread

Flarerunner gasped at the scene in front of her, the sound of Tumbleclaw's neck cracking making her wince. She found herself leaning closer to Thornpelt, and soon she shoved her head into his shoulder. How could they just kill them like that! They're supposed to be clanmates! The molly was trembling. Even she, who could typically hold herself together in tough circumstances, was finding this tough to swallow. Oh, and what about their families? She slowly raised her head, looking in the direction of their new leader. Singenight. Flarerunner thought in disgust. She had trusted Singenight, as they were clanmates. While they weren't close personally, she had never expected him to do something like this. The bengal looked over at Thornpelt, wondering how he was taking this.

Closed Thread