Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:53 AM
I wanna create an outsider...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:46 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 05:14 AM
hey I'm new!
Last post by Moonandstars
Today 05:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 13th, 2016, 08:18 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyshade View Post
@Spirited Darkness

Tigerblaze padded into camp, dropping the two animals onto the fresh-kill pile and remaining there for a moment, spitting out feathers distastefully. I never liked the taste of feathers...
Tatteredpaw followed her mentor, dropping the dead snake in the fresh-kill pile and swiping her tongue overover her jaws to rid her mouth of the musky taste. Well, now I know what snake tastes like.... she thought dryly, flicking her tail and sitting down near the pile, trying to decide what she wanted to eat.
Old November 13th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Autumnleaf sat in the clearing with her swollen belly present in the basking sun, her whiskers twitching back and forth as she gave a yawn. The american bobtail peered up at the sky as white, fluffy clouds passed on by, going on their way. It was a quiet, warm day in Leaf-fall and the young she-cat was currently sun-bathing her unborn kits. “Another peaceful day in the sun..” She murmured and sighed, sitting back and letting a cool breeze ruffle through her fur.

Several minutes later, she felt a certain pain deep in her belly, a feeling that she had been waiting for for quite some time now. “The kits.. They’re coming..” She thought and she gave out a pained whimper, the pain present now. The birth was happening now and there was no stopping that. Where was Lightningclaw? Out on a patrol perhaps? She didn’t know and didn’t honestly care, she needed to get somewhere safe to have her kits. The she-cat gave out another pained mewl and hurried off to the safe location to the nursery quarters.
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Icekit squeked as dawnfrost started licking her she flipped onto her back and started gently batting at dawnfrost muzzle
Dawnfrost purred affectionately and started nuzzling at Icekit as she batted her muzzle.
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

What seemed like a very long time later, the new queen laid in the comfortable moss nest, nuzzling five kits near her belly. It had finally happened, the start of the family that her and Lightningclaw had so desperately wanted since they were apprentices. She licked each one softly, purring gently as her body still ached terribly from the pain of birth. It was worth it, to see the children that her mate and her could now she grow up and become great warriors. Two tom-cats and three she-cats mewed and tussled next to her milk-giving teets as she smiled down at them resting her head on the soft moss nest and pulling the small, tiny bodies close to her long warm fur. “Welcome to Thunderclan, little ones.” She murmured softly, resting her head.
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Autumnleaf sat in the clearing with her swollen belly present in the basking sun, her whiskers twitching back and forth as she gave a yawn. The american bobtail peered up at the sky as white, fluffy clouds passed on by, going on their way. It was a quiet, warm day in Leaf-fall and the young she-cat was currently sun-bathing her unborn kits. “Another peaceful day in the sun..” She murmured and sighed, sitting back and letting a cool breeze ruffle through her fur.

Several minutes later, she felt a certain pain deep in her belly, a feeling that she had been waiting for for quite some time now. “The kits.. They’re coming..” She thought and she gave out a pained whimper, the pain present now. The birth was happening now and there was no stopping that. Where was Lightningclaw? Out on a patrol perhaps? She didn’t know and didn’t honestly care, she needed to get somewhere safe to have her kits. The she-cat gave out another pained mewl and hurried off to the safe location to the nursery quarters.
Lightningclaw, out on patrol, was informed about 15 minutes later about Autumnleaf going into labor. He quickly dashed towards the camp, once out of sight using his powers to go even faster. He arrived at the outer border of the camp in a minute, turning off his powers and dashing straight into the nursery to see his mate

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:05 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
What seemed like a very long time later, the new queen laid in the comfortable moss nest, nuzzling five kits near her belly. It had finally happened, the start of the family that her and Lightningclaw had so desperately wanted since they were apprentices. She licked each one softly, purring gently as her body still ached terribly from the pain of birth. It was worth it, to see the children that her mate and her could now she grow up and become great warriors. Two tom-cats and three she-cats mewed and tussled next to her milk-giving teets as she smiled down at them resting her head on the soft moss nest and pulling the small, tiny bodies close to her long warm fur. “Welcome to Thunderclan, little ones.” She murmured softly, resting her head.
The orange kit felt the nuzzle of her mother and let out a loud mew. She crawled around, taking in new scents and sounds. she crawled closer to her mothers belly and began to suckle. She was the fourth born.

Last edited by monfang; November 14th, 2016 at 06:42 AM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Lightningclaw looked down, beaming proudly as he watched his newborn kits. They had finally done it, he and Autumnleaf had finally become parents. He walked over and rubbed his muzzle with his mate affectionately. "They are beautiful, just like their mother" he said.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:14 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Sparkkit, the firstborn of the litter, opened his mouth and let out a soft mewl. He looked like Lightningclaw as far as fur color and marking went, but his tail was short like his mothers. He leaned forward, pawing at Autumnfur's stomach as he began to suckle.
(AND ALAS,)
(THE TROUBLE MAKER IS BORN)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; November 13th, 2016 at 09:17 PM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Smol Aussie

The small orangey brown tabby was second to be born, she was nothing more then a small and helpless clump of fluff, quietly mewing. Soon she finally squirmed her way to her mothers warmth, finding a place to suckle beside her sibling.

My Tumblr
Hey, Im silven but you can call me silv.
Fandoms at the momment:
TF2 | Bendy and the Ink Machine | Five Night at Freddy's | Tokyo Ghoul | Vampyr

Cringe Culture is Dead

{~Sorry in advance, I take awhile to respond to RPs~}
{PM me if you want to rp. Quote/Mention me when I need to respond}

Last edited by Silven; November 13th, 2016 at 09:19 PM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 09:20 PM

Cool Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Sparkkit, the firstborn of the litter, opened his mouth and let out a soft mewl. He looked like Lightningclaw as far as fur color and marking went, but his tail was short like his mothers. He leaned forward, pawing at Autumnfur's stomach as he began to suckle.
(AND ALAS,)
(THE TROUBLE MAKER IS BORN)
((HAY, ADDERKIT IS MISCHIEVOUS TOO))
Closed Thread