Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:26 AM
writing commissions
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 07:21 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:08 AM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by BlueBubble
Today 07:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 15th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather let out a small scream of surprise as he pulled her down on top of him, the exclamation of surprise melting into giggles. Her crystal blue eyes stared warmly down into Soaringcrane's and she let a loving smile settle on her face. At his embarrassed words, Crestfeather laughed and put a paw on the ground to lift herself up, "Aw, Honey," she purred sweetly, "you didn't need to prove that to me." The warrior giggled at her tease and settled down on top of Soaringcrane, managing to fit due to her small stature. "Yes." She sighed softly. Crestfeather remained quietly situated on top of Soaringcrane for a few moments before murmuring drowsily, "We're supposed to be hunting, you know."
Soaringcrane smiled as they rested, Crestfeather looking quite
cute on top of him. He put one of his brown forepaws atop of her black one,
affectionately. "Surely we deserve some time to ourselves. Maybe until noon when all the prey think their safe out here." He suggested. It was greenelaf,
the hottest yet best time of the year. Not many warriors went out during midday since it was so hot, but there was a particularly strong wind today.
He smiled and looked up at her. "My little flower...do you still have the gift?"
He asked giving her a flirty look.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:01 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane smiled as they rested, Crestfeather looking quite
cute on top of him. He put one of his brown forepaws atop of her black one,
affectionately. "Surely we deserve some time to ourselves. Maybe until noon when all the prey think their safe out here." He suggested. It was greenelaf,
the hottest yet best time of the year. Not many warriors went out during midday since it was so hot, but there was a particularly strong wind today.
He smiled and looked up at her. "My little flower...do you still have the gift?"
He asked giving her a flirty look.
Crestfeather closed her eyes as she rested on top of her mate. His fur was soft, the sun was warm, and the breeze kept her cool enough. Though she wasn't particularly tired, her surroundings made her drowsy, and she began to doze. The grey tortoiseshell mumbled a drowsy answer, eyes still closed, to Soaringcrane's words, and buried her face deeper in her mate's chest fur. His paw on hers made her heart sing, and she brushed it against his lazily. She purred, remembering the beautiful shell he'd given her the night before. "Of course. I love it." She purred, happily. The molly reached up to give her mate's cheek a lick, the shell reminding her of just how much love she had for the tan tom.
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

A black and white she-cat entered the camp, a usual scowl on her face. Clutched in her jaws was a plump rabbit, it had been hard to catch, but she was proud that she hadn’t given up. Now she was ready take a break and perhaps take a nap in the warrior’s den. Just the thought of it relaxed her, but she knew she couldn’t. Huffing in annoyance, she stopped in her path and looked around for a particular ginger warrior. Honestly, Winterwisp wasn’t quite sure why she’d agreed to do this, however something made her give in. Maybe I could pretend I forgot and catch some rest instead, she thought, her green hues lighting up at the idea. For a moment, she was tempted to do it, but then she figured that Emberdust would eventually hunt her down if she didn’t go. Gritting her teeth together, she scanned the camp clearing once more until she finally spotted the feline. Tail flicking in impatience, she padded over briskly, shaking out her pelt as she did so.

“What do you want?” Winterwisp asked impatiently as she reached the she-cat. She sat down a good distance away from her, curling her tail around her paws like Emberdust had. Normally, the warrior would’ve been much harsher with the tone she used to speak, but perhaps she knew there was no way she could get this cat to stop bothering her that prevented Winterwisp from doing so. There was something peculiar about the she-cat that Winterwisp couldn’t quite get her paw on. Emberdust didn’t react to her in the way that most cats did, it was as if she couldn’t find the right emotions to use. But, she could ponder over that later, as a familiar voice suddenly broke through her thoughts. Winterwisp’s head snapped up curiously and for a moment, her scowl was gone and replaced with a blank expression. That quickly changed again as she realised who she was looking at. “Blazingstar,” She said, her tone of voice cold and unfriendly. She had not had great encounters with this tom and although he was the clan leader, she could not say she had much respect for him. “What’s he doing here for?” Winterwisp asked Emberdust sourly, acting as if the tom wasn’t there. The she-cat hoped that this wouldn’t take too long. She couldn’t stand being near Blazingstar for too long. At least she could use him as an excuse to leave, should she not enjoy what the orange she-cat had to say.

@starfall

Blazingstar's ears flicked a few times as Winterwisp appeared. How strange. Were they supposed to meet up? He didn't receive such an invitation and didn't want to spoil their plans. "Greetings Winterwisp," he spoke in return. It was a rather neutral, flat tone to show his discontent with the feline being around his sister. Although, as the feline he was on rather bad terms with spoke to his sister, he cleared his throat almost as a reminder that he was in fact present there. His brow raised and he was simply going to make a suggestion. "If you two have plans, then I will be on my way. No use trying to bother two she-cat's quality time together," he spoke, standing back up with his tail straight in the air. It was wavering to and fro as he looked between both the felines. "Besides, it's obvious to see that I am not very welcome here," he blinked towards the direction of Winterwisp, clearly stating he could sense her tension around him.

@AbsurdJinx @Doctor Andreas Marino
Blazingstar nodded in Fawnskip's direction as the feline spoke about Thunderclan. Oh, how the word just made his fur rise along his spine. He wasn't quite pleased with them right now and it was obvious that his clan mates weren't either. Which was always good in his eyes. "Clan life isn't always glamorous. There's always something happening and that something is almost never a good thing," he spoke, flicking his tail tip as his golden hues turned away from the she-cats to look around the clearing. Not much was happening at the time, but that didn't mean anything. He was well aware that many of his clan mates have their own personal problems they're dealing with. Many of them go unreported to the leader or the deputy leaving him to believe that there are some things happening in the clan that he's truly unaware of. It scared him. The thought of not knowing. Apparently Rosethorn was here in revenge towards one of her old group mates. He never knew that and it made him more skeptical about inviting Dusk Syndicate cats into Windclan. Was his clan truly safe anymore? Of course. The ginger tom was simply over thinking. Everything would turn out fine.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; August 15th, 2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:44 PM

@AbsurdJinx @Suspiciousmindz
Rosethorn ran her tongue over her paw, grooming herself without thought as she considered the situation. Neatly flicking her paw over her ears, she looked right at Blazingstar and offered a smile that was quite shy, and genuine. "Things are... better when you're around." She said softly, blinking at him. "I understand that clan life still isn't the best, but..." She flicked her ears back for a moment, considering her words. "... I think you're a great leader, and I admire you." She admitted. "I think that's why I joined WindClan rather than the others." She could feel her face heating up, but luckily her fur hid that fact as she shyly considered the tom before her.

(Apologies for the dialogue being messy, I'm tired ._.)
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by River of roses View Post

"she isn't an apprentice forever at one point she will get a new mentor, it happens sometimes I know some cats who lost their mentors but they weren't stuck as apprentices forever" she answered annoyed at what he said, he needs to learn some manners that's for sure.
Lionkit cocked his head slightly," How? Shadowclan only has one medicine cat."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

It seemed to Mothkit her friend didn't know what to say.
Was that possible?
He was Lynxkit! What had happened to her talkative, humorous friend? What had happen to her Lynxkit? Had she ruined that relationship too? No! She couldn't have. What was she going to do, when Nightkit was hurt because of her actions, Lynxkit wasn't himself, the whole world was falling apart. She couldn't help but whimper. "Of course they are!" she stated, her heart thumping rapidly in her heart. "But you are too!" She insisted, her words coming out sharper than she intended. "You're my friend Lynxkit." This time her words were soft and gentle, not loud and demanding.
''But, a sibling bond should be more stronger than a friendship.'' He blurted out. It was true. That was true! Who...did he hear that from? Had to be Breezepaw. She was always the one talking about siblings and family relationships should be stronger than anything else. He didn't want Mothkit to have to go through such a stressful situation that she was siding with him and not her sibling. After all, who was Lynxkit? He was a simple kit. Probably the most normal in his family. Despite his annoying trait. The tom looked away for a moment, staring at Lemonspotted's nest. He still didn't know what to say, but he heard her soft words, and so he echoed them back. ''You're my friend to...Mothy.'' He gave a small. It was a small smile, but it was there. He just hoped nothing would come between them.
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade smiled when she laughed. A light giggle. Yes, he actually smiled. It was a small one, only barely able to pass the regulations of "smiling", but it was a smile. Thea most likely saw it, for it stayed there for a rather long matter of time. It faded, but only because it was hard to smile forever. He would smile forever if he could, but everyone knows that is impossible, therefor, why would Weaselshade try? At her next pair of words, he twitched his ears. He was sure Thea couldn't read his thoughts, but that's what he had been thinking about. How amusing she could be when she was in a good mood. Her words had been similar to his thoughts. Talking about how she could be fun in a good mood. Fun, amusing, same ball park! Therefor, it felt to him like she had read his thoughts. The she said, "So, you up for anything specifically?" This made the tom feel strange. Since when did Thea ask him questions like that? Did a good mood change that much? Weaselshade shrugged, his gaze glazed over with a feeling that could not be identified. "No." he stated plainly. "Do you?"
Thea thought she almost seen a smile on his face. Was that a smile? It had to be. It wasn't a frown. Unless it was. Just turned upside down. She was going to tease him about this, but she was smiling herself. So, why tease him? Thea saw his smile fade, but hers stayed brightly on her face. It made her eyes glow for a moment. She was in a moment of serene. Which was actually nice that she was relaxed. No one seemed to push her away from this feeling. It was a great feeling. Her ears had twitched at Weaselshade, and she rolled her eyes. ''Do you have to be so boring?'' She got up to her paws, shaking her head. As she stepped closer to him, noticing their height distance. ''How...about a challenge? You scared to battle she cats?'' She asked him slyly, turning around, and hitting her tail under his chin. Battle training was good. Besides, she could use some training for future situations, in case she needed it. And, who was better to ask than Weaselshade? Probably an entire list of cats was better, but oddly Thea felt more...comfortable around the tom than the others. He knew she was a kittypet, and perhaps he wasn't happy about that...but, oh well. They were raising kits together. So, he was stuck with her.
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''But, a sibling bond should be more stronger than a friendship.'' He blurted out. It was true. That was true! Who...did he hear that from? Had to be Breezepaw. She was always the one talking about siblings and family relationships should be stronger than anything else. He didn't want Mothkit to have to go through such a stressful situation that she was siding with him and not her sibling. After all, who was Lynxkit? He was a simple kit. Probably the most normal in his family. Despite his annoying trait. The tom looked away for a moment, staring at Lemonspotted's nest. He still didn't know what to say, but he heard her soft words, and so he echoed them back. ''You're my friend to...Mothy.'' He gave a small. It was a small smile, but it was there. He just hoped nothing would come between them.

Mothkit looked at him, her eyes filled with emotion. Anger. Annoyance. Confusion. Hurt. Many more that were impossible to list. They should be, as her emotions were glazed over by a weary and sorrowful look. "Good." she stated in reply to his last comment. "Do you want to play?" she asked, though her fine was not happy like it should be. It was dull and sorrowful. "Or would you rather nap because of the conversation?" she asked. Mothkit added it because she found herself tired and incapable of doing anything because of the conversation. It made her weary and sad. It made her not want to play.
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Crestfeather closed her eyes as she rested on top of her mate. His fur was soft, the sun was warm, and the breeze kept her cool enough. Though she wasn't particularly tired, her surroundings made her drowsy, and she began to doze. The grey tortoiseshell mumbled a drowsy answer, eyes still closed, to Soaringcrane's words, and buried her face deeper in her mate's chest fur. His paw on hers made her heart sing, and she brushed it against his lazily. She purred, remembering the beautiful shell he'd given her the night before. "Of course. I love it." She purred, happily. The molly reached up to give her mate's cheek a lick, the shell reminding her of just how much love she had for the tan tom.
Soaringcrane smiled as she leaned up to give him a lick on the cheek.
"Careful, I can't spoil you too much." He chuckled as he used his long tail to stroke the back of her body. He lay his head back down on the soft, sandy ground. "You're like a tiny little kitten who's had a long day." He chuckled.
"I wonder what you'll be like when you have to deal with little us's running around WindClan." He said, thinking about what it would be like if they had a family.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:54 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane smiled as she leaned up to give him a lick on the cheek.
"Careful, I can't spoil you too much." He chuckled as he used his long tail to stroke the back of her body. He lay his head back down on the soft, sandy ground. "You're like a tiny little kitten who's had a long day." He chuckled.
"I wonder what you'll be like when you have to deal with little us's running around WindClan." He said, thinking about what it would be like if they had a family.
Crestfeather placed her head on his chest once more, closing her eyes and dozing some more. Crestfeather grumbled something unintelligible into Soaringcrane's fur at his statement. She shuckled weakly, "My day's just begun." The warrior visualized his words and smiled, "It'll be difficult, but I think it will be fun. I hope one looks just like you." The molly purred as she pictured a tiny Soaringcrane running around the nursery. "Knowing you, they'll be a pawful." She laughed, shifting so that she could see his face if her eyes were looking up.