Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
[ p ] Primrosepaw´s Final...
by paedyn
Last post by Fish
Today 05:12 PM
Blue has a question!
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 05:12 PM
Bored Free Art
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:08 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 05:07 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:06 PM

Old April 16th, 2020, 10:40 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[ @x ghostie yikes, i totally forgot about this! so, so sorry ]

Goosepaw nudged the feathers under the bush with a careful paw. He glanced back over at Silvershade, tilting his head to the side. "I'm good with anywhere as long as we're away from the river," he commented, waving his tail. "Maybe... near the ThunderClan border? We might find some mice there. Maybe some squirrels, if we're really lucky."
Old April 16th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
From the behavior Mossypaw displayed at previous meetings, he seemed quite bratty. So, Wormbite couldn't help but be surprised by his casualness...? It was weird.
Wormbite raised an brow, glancing at the tom. "Huh?" He blinked, an more puzzled expression growing on his face. He took a step away from Mossypaw, "Is the path not big enough for you..?" Was that why he was so close? He was grateful the coyote bite was on his right shoulder, not his left. "And yes. Hello." He would add onto is statement.

The calico tilted his head, 'is the path not big enough for you?' Sure he was a decently sized cat but he didn't take up that much space, right? Shrugging Mossypaw moved a few mouse-length tails away from the warrior. Wormbite was never a talker but that didn't bother the apprentice, if anything it fueled him to be more talkative. "Sooooo how-ya doing?"
Old April 17th, 2020, 01:59 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
"O-okay..." He got up shakily and made his way to the river's edge. He sort of sat there, leaning back a bit. "I can't see into the water... Oh... A thing..." He stuck his paw in the water and it brushed something scaly. "Eep! I touched one! Look!" He was still shaking, but not as much.
Snailriver sighed. This was going to be harder than the warrior had originally thought and walked over to the apprentice. "You're not meant to be able to see the fish. Even though you may be unable to see them they'll still sense you. I've yet to teach you how to properly reach into the water and fish out a fish. It's a technique that is unique to Riverclan." He then decided that he might as well demonstrate in order to get the apprentice to not attempt to get themselves killed. So he leaned back and then lifted his paws, slowly reaching down into the water with claws unsheathed and then with a fast strike hooked out a fish, killing with it a quick bite. "That's how you fish. You sense where they are and then scoop them out, trying as much as you can not to disturb the water."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 17th, 2020, 05:36 AM

My Mood: Spooky
Smile Re: RiverClan Territory

Rose gets closer and closer to the strong smell of many cats. The clans she's heard so much about during her hard life as a loner. Her dark red orange fur doesn't allow her to stay out of sight, but she knows all too well how to fight. She pauses for a moment, the kits she's carrying will soon impede her ability to defend herself though, just another reason she is determined to go through with this. Her long fur hides the many scars on her skin, but she remembers how she got each one.

Predators, two legs, other cats, and nature itself have all given her some of the scars. Her survival has been a hard fought battle, and it's not the life she wants for her kits. She spots water up ahead and sits by the edge, watching fish dart back and forth below. If the rumors she's heard are true, no doubt the clan cats will be here to confront her shortly.

She's more nervous about meeting these fierce cats she's heard about since a kit than when faced with a hungry fox. She has many talents, but positive interaction with other cats is not one. Rose has been planning out what to say and all the possible ways this could go wrong since she first realized she was going to have kits, but she still feels woefully unprepared. @Arie

Last edited by BEAR.; April 17th, 2020 at 05:39 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:43 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustbunny View Post
Rose gets closer and closer to the strong smell of many cats. The clans she's heard so much about during her hard life as a loner. Her dark red orange fur doesn't allow her to stay out of sight, but she knows all too well how to fight. She pauses for a moment, the kits she's carrying will soon impede her ability to defend herself though, just another reason she is determined to go through with this. Her long fur hides the many scars on her skin, but she remembers how she got each one.

Predators, two legs, other cats, and nature itself have all given her some of the scars. Her survival has been a hard fought battle, and it's not the life she wants for her kits. She spots water up ahead and sits by the edge, watching fish dart back and forth below. If the rumors she's heard are true, no doubt the clan cats will be here to confront her shortly.

She's more nervous about meeting these fierce cats she's heard about since a kit than when faced with a hungry fox. She has many talents, but positive interaction with other cats is not one. Rose has been planning out what to say and all the possible ways this could go wrong since she first realized she was going to have kits, but she still feels woefully unprepared. @Arie
Snailriver was out walking on his own when he picked up a strange scent. It was a loner... Not a rogue, that much was apparent. Deciding to check out the scent further he pushed through the tall grass as he spotted the ginger molly that was resting there, noticing her large belly. A pregnant one... Sighing he pushed through the grass and called out, "I know you're there." That was all the large white tom could say his ginger tail swishing back and forth but staying low. He was unaware of who this cat was, if they had aggressive tendencies or not and the white tom preferred to keep his ears and tail intact. And so he crouched even closer, ears flicking back and forth but he was quite sure that this molly was on her own.

"Do you have any reasoning for being on Riverclan territory? If you seek to join us, which I assume you are considering one in your state will struggle to find any peace on these pieces of land, I will bring you back to the camp with me. But only until I know you're going to be no danger to me or my clanmates. I need to know of your intentions before allowing you entry." That was all he said as he sat down on his haunches from his crouched down position and looked at her intriguingly.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 17th, 2020, 08:48 AM
:) !!

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Dark

[ @S-oft ]

Lilytail padded out of the camp entrance. “Where to start...?” She said quietly to herself. ’The river's still swollen so...’ She twitched her tail thoughtfully. “We'll head over to Smallpines first, then go to Saltmeadow Marsh, and then we'll head over to Sedgewater Valley. We're doing Sedgewater Valley last, because the river is still swollen, and I'd hate for any of us to fall in. Although Lilytail could swim pretty well, she wanted to be sure that nobody got hurt. Tinypaw was her apprentice after all. She was supposed to take care of him.
Old April 17th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Dusk was happy that these were cats that were part of the clans. He looked around, wondering what clan these cats were from. ¨Oh, I´m Dusk...¨ He smiled and shook his brown tabby pelt. So the tiny one is called Crabpaw...Interesting name...Will I have to have a name like that?

@Fae
Crabpaw sniffed at the kitten. "You don't smell like a Clanner!" He drew his nose back and huffed. "What do we do with him, Cloverstone?"

@Cecily Herondale
Old April 17th, 2020, 11:21 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxpaw quickly padded out of camp and breathed in the fresh air with a delighted sigh. "It's good to get out right?" Foxpaw said as she turned to her new friend.
@Shadeleaf

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 17th, 2020, 11:56 AM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Lionstunnels

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Slushie @Cloudsky
He smiled . "alright " he meowed . if only I could reach the higher ones.... inhaling and letting out a long sigh. He backed up on the cold surface but not too far. He looked over his shoulder because of slight paranoia , it's common to not like darkness right?? Atleast in places like this.. Gulping, he ran at the barrier only to fling himself at the highest rocks he could possibly reach "hiyaaa!"he whispered and landed on them only to push himself off hard. Landing a bit clumsily, he looked up and noticed some were sliding out! He grinned success! "did it work for you guys? You should've seen me! It was awesome!"
She saw some of the rocks higher up slide out of their place, falling lower into the rubble. She placed the rocks away from the entrance, taking great care in not letting them pile too high.
"It's working great! We'll be done in no time at all!" She meowed this with confidence as she pulled out a few more loose stones.
@Slushie
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
“You’re the only awful one here, Bubblingbee,” they snarled, their anger only growing as the other elder unceremoniously dropped Perchkit’s body on the ground, “Perchkit is the only cat you seem to have cared about here and you still treat his body as if he was nothing! Have you no respect?”

With a huff they shoved past the other elder to begin digging another grave. They were even more meticulous with this one as if to make up for Bubblingbee’s failings. Gently grabbing his body by the scruff and lowering him into the ground before covering him with dirt. Not a single glance in Bubbling’s direction as they did so. This burial would not be ruined by her. They whipped around to face the elder once more when they were done.

“You’re a disgrace to this clan. You never have been and never will be anything more than that.” They hissed.

[ @Zesty Mango ]
She flicked her tail,”What did the kits do to prove their worth to the clan?”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here