Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:08 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:03 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:02 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM

Old November 6th, 2019, 11:28 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Once Nightice had left, Lionstorm rounded on the two apprentices, hackles raised as he hissed at them. "What the hell were you two thinking? I explicitly said apprentices shouldn't leave camp without a warrior, and what do you do?"

He had a lot to say to these two, and he was half-tempted to screech at them all night if he had to. But now there was a ShadowClan rodent in his territory he had to make sure actually left, which meant he'd have to cut this short. "Go to the apprentices' den. And stay there. You both are confined to camp until I determine a better punishment for you, and if I hear either of you have left without my permission, both of you will have your warrior ceremony pushed back at least a moon. Do you understand me?"
@Venus, @CasperCreates
"Yes, Lionstorm. We're sorry," Pigeonpaw squeaked awkwardly, feeling genuinely remorseful for having broken the rules. She had never gotten into any real trouble over her little adventures, so this was a valuable lesson for the little gray cat. Next time she would surely think twice before sneaking out. That didn't mean she'd never do it again, but she'd think harder about it, for sure. Having her ceremony pushed back for a whole moon? Her heart ached with sorrow and regret. And she had roped her brother into it! It had been her own idea to go to ShadowClan, and now look where they were!

( @Venus If you wanna continue this in the apprentice's den I'm down for that btw)

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 6th, 2019, 12:08 PM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

| @BILL. |
Vixensong looked over at the commotion with the ShadowClan leader and Lionstar. She gave a narrowed eyed glare that direction, sniffing with contempt at the apprentices carelessness. If that was my apprentice, I would cuff them over the ears until they learned their lesson. She got up, walking over to Lionstar. "Lionstar, if I may, what was that about?" She licked her paw, drawing it over her ears slowly, a grin spreading on her maw. "That little ice queen shouldn't have intruded in our camp, might I add. Plus, those apprentices started the argument." Her eyes flashed with excitement for a moment, before dulling. "I wish to be on the next patrol, if that is an option. Toward ShadowClan if that is alright." I could use some ShadowClan fur to line my nest.

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old November 6th, 2019, 12:51 PM

Gender: well Darkclaw is a tom but other than that She-cats
My Mood: Thinking

Thornwing sprawled herself on the ground exhausted from training with the apprentices. She started to groom her pale calico ruffled fur. She watched everyone around her doing their own things with interest in her amber eyes. She loved the way everyone payed no attention to her laying in the middle of the clearing. Thornwing stood up and padded over to the entrance watching cats come in and out.

Last edited by Rosestorm; November 7th, 2019 at 07:34 AM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 09:57 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
| @BILL. |
Vixensong looked over at the commotion with the ShadowClan leader and Lionstar. She gave a narrowed eyed glare that direction, sniffing with contempt at the apprentices carelessness. If that was my apprentice, I would cuff them over the ears until they learned their lesson. She got up, walking over to Lionstar. "Lionstar, if I may, what was that about?" She licked her paw, drawing it over her ears slowly, a grin spreading on her maw. "That little ice queen shouldn't have intruded in our camp, might I add. Plus, those apprentices started the argument." Her eyes flashed with excitement for a moment, before dulling. "I wish to be on the next patrol, if that is an option. Toward ShadowClan if that is alright." I could use some ShadowClan fur to line my nest.
[ this is based before he became leader, so atm he's lionstorm in this ]

Lionstorm's tail swished impatiently. It was late, the ShadowClan leader was prowling around his territory, and he had already handled the stupid babies. "Apprentices disobeying the rules, and an oversized reptile thinking she owns the place. I don't care who started anything. That fleabag needs to get out of my territory and those apprentices can be fully dealt with in the morning. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to make sure she's gone."

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 7th, 2019, 01:44 AM
work is never done

Lionstar was on the move.

With the excitement of the expansions, he had almost forgotten about the stupid kittens he had banished to the apprentice den a few nights prior, and it was about time they did something to punish them further.

"Frostflight!" Lionstar's voice screeched, eyes darting across the clearing to spot the gray tom.
@Dust

Old November 7th, 2019, 01:49 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

A yawn stretched across his maw, Frostflight lingering in the clearing to soak up the first rays of the sun. He'd woken up sometime ago and had been mentally prepping himself to send out the morning patrols, but just as he was about to the screeching of Lionstar nearly sent him shooting into the air.

"What? What?" The deputy called, repeating his words with surprise. Quickly recomposing himself, Frostflight legged it over to Lionstar.

"What's the matter?"

@BILL.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; November 7th, 2019 at 01:49 AM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 02:03 AM
work is never done

"We need to talk."

Lionstar hadn't missed how jumpy Frostflight seemed, and he couldn't resist snickering at his ruffled appearance. "The other night that.. ShadowClan cat, whatshername.. Blackice. She came into camp with those two damn apprentices-- Pigpaw and Gaypaw, saying they were out alone by the border. I sent her packing and confined them to camp, but I want both of them punished for not having a warrior present. And I want them to know their ceremony is going to be delayed by a moon. Also, I'm going to play around with their mentors because apparently, they can't keep these two in check. Get their names.

"If Pigpaw and Gaypaw keep at this, either they'll get killed or they'll find themselves never becoming a warrior. I'm not against holding them back if they can't obey simple orders."

@Dust

Old November 7th, 2019, 02:12 AM
Mama Dust

Oh! He had remembered seeing that strange cat briefly a couple days ago, but he hadn't been too keen to nose his way into the situation. Still, Frostflight could help muster an amused purr at the butchering of the apprentices names, Pigpaw and Gaypaw. Who the hell was he talking about?! The deputy genuinely wracked his brain for a moment, trying to remember the bundles of fur that had been scolded... That's when it hit him and he let out an audible chuckle, before quickly regaining a more serious expression.

"I'll be sure to let Pigeonpaw and Graypaw know as soon as possible. I'll get their mentor's names as well and report it back to you." Now.. how would he punish them? He'd sent Graypaw to take care of the awfully smelly SkyClan elder the other day... So.. maybe wall duty for him. Pigeonpaw, however, was going to be suffering at the paws of Bubblingbee.

"Is that all?" Frostflight raised a brow, awaiting the next instruction.

@BILL.

Last edited by Dust; November 7th, 2019 at 02:12 AM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 02:21 AM
work is never done

"Maybe you should have the Gaypaw redo all the nests besides his and my own. I'm sure he'd love to give everyone a nice, new nest. Of course, he shouldn't leave camp for this-- I think you might want to assign a warrior to him to help collect some of the resources he'd need."

As far as Lionstar was concerned, Gaypaw was the ringleader of the misbehavior. Lionstar disliked that-- he wanted to snuff out his disobedience. "No, that is all for now. Don't be nice to those kits."
@Dust

Old November 7th, 2019, 02:35 AM
Mama Dust

With a respectful dip of his head, Frostflight concluded his conversation with Lionstar. Patrols... naughty apprentices... then maybe training with Blazepaw? Yeah, that would be a good schedule! Now... who was awake?

"Vixensong [ @Nebby ], I would like you to take Rosenose [ @Dust ], Springtail [ @sunflowerseed ], and Eveningpaw [ @Starstruck ] to patrol Lionsgrove, along the ShadowClan border. We need to keep the border scent strong, report back with any details as soon as you can."

Frostflight took a breath before continuing, "Splashcloud @RedHead ], please take your apprentice, Amberpaw [ @Lonestar23 ], Stormgaze [ @hxneysuckle ], and Fawnpaw [ @Dipper ] along the ThunderClan border! I'm not sure when it was marked last, so make sure to refresh the lines and hunt for some prey on your way back to camp. Pigeonpaw [ @CasperCreates ], Graypaw [ @Venus ], I need to speak with you privately."

Once the apprentice's would have shuffled their way over, Frostflight gave both of them a stern look, though he felt kind of bad. He'd been just as bad as an apprentice... sneaking out of camp whenever the chance arose. "I've just been informed by Lionstar that your warrior ceremonies have been pushed back a moon due to your misadventure. I need the names of both of your mentors... Punishments are in order. Pigeonpaw @CasperCreates ], make sure that Bubblingbee [ @Okapi ] has fresh moss. Oh! And make sure to bring her some breakfast as well. Graypaw [ @Venus ], you've been put on moss duty. You'll need to collect the moss and freshen up everyones nest besides Lionstar's and your own." Frostflight looked around quickly, before waving over Rosewater [ @hxneysuckle ].

"Rosewater [ @hxneysuckle ], I'm assigning you to accompany Graypaw into the territory to collect as much moss as you possibly can. Do not let him out of your sight and do not take any detours. Moss and then straight back to camp. He isn't allowed to leave for more unless you go with him. Understood?" So long as the warrior understood, he would dismiss all three of them. With the morning patrols wrapped up and that out of the way, Frostflight quickly ran over to the apprentice's den, calling for Blazepaw, "Blazepaw [ @RedHead ], wake up! We'll be leaving as soon as these patrols head out. We're going to train some battle moves today." The deputy paced back to the center of the clearing, watching the hustle and bustle of the camp.

Rosenose groaned in absolute displeasure, sticking his tongue out at this "deputies" orders. He had hated Frostflight when they were apprentices and he still hated him - simply because he had been unable to make friends with him. He didn't need that negative energy anyway! Still, Rosenose wasn't about to argue and instead, lifting his pristine figure from the spot where he had been lounging to go and meet his fellow patrol members. To Lionsgrove no less! The young warrior hadn't been there yet and he was more than excited to explore the area,

"I'm ready to go whenever you all are." He sneered.

@Nebby @sunflowerseed @Starstruck

Last edited by Dust; November 7th, 2019 at 02:37 AM.