Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:34 AM

Old November 17th, 2019, 03:17 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@RedHead

Buckbranch had to swallow a biting insult. Seriously? Had Flintstar really decided to use that stupid nickname as well? Nothing he could really do about it, though. There was no arguing with the Clan leader; Buckbranch had learned that lesson the hard way. At the wink Flintstar delivered, Buckbranch found it hard to speak and stammered something incomprehensible. His eyes were so wide, the whites around the green were visible. "Yeah, no, no fighting is much more preferable," he managed after a moment. Hurriedly he settled into a crouch next to Flintstar, tail flicking anxiously.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old November 17th, 2019, 05:34 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

“Alright, we’ll try for no fighting.” Flintstar chuckled in response, tail flicking.
He was usually smart, and maybe it was the stress he’d been through recently, but Flintstar hadn’t checked the wind direction before approaching the rise. The wind was blowing downwind, their scent being brought right to the badger. So as the Thunderclan leader lifted his head ever so slightly over the rise, he caught sight of the badger, sniffing the air before fixing the two cats with a glare. It looked scruffy and malnourished, definitely in the mood for a cat-snack. With a large roar, the badger fling itself but towards the cats, long burrowing claws shining in the sunlight filtering through the branches of the trees above.
“Great Starclan were in trouble.” Flintstar hissed, his fur bristling and eyes widening. There was barely time to think about anything, the badger was almost upon them. But Flintstar did know one thing. They couldn’t lead the badger back to the camp, it would destroy it with the fragile state it was in. The badger had to be dealt with here and now.
But he had a traitor on his paws. A prisoner who’d been looking for any chance he could to escape. Flintstar glanced frantically at Buckbranch, trying to convey his worry and pleading in his eyes. He was torn, but he didn’t have anymore time to think. The badger swung out with dirty claws, and Flintstar’s dodged the blow, having the eight advantage from the rise. With a yowl, he launched himself at the badger, all qualms about Buckbranch being forgotten as he sunk his claws in the badgers hourdera, hanging on for life as he was flung around.
This was a terrible situation.

@Slushie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 17th, 2019, 06:13 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@RedHead

Buckbranch popped his head up beside Flintstar and blanched. The badger was huge, but as it snarled and thundered towards them, he realized it was even bigger up close. At first he though of this as the perfect opportunity to run. Flintstar was distracted, the badger looming over the leader, leaving Buckbranch an opening. He bunched his muscles to bolt, but something held him back. He stared at the badger, saw its flashing claws and watched Flintstar leap forward to counter the attack.

Snarling to himself, he spun around and leaped. He would not be a coward, and he refused to leave Flintstar for dead. Buckbranch slashed his claws at the badger's face, swallowing the bile that rose in his throat as he ripped through fur and flesh. "Get out of here!" he yowled to Flintstar. "I'll hold it off; go get help!"

This was not the situation he had expected to be in. He'd wanted a relaxing walk, a chance to sort things out and possibly redeem himself. He didn't want a fight with a desperate, hungry badger. He sprang backward and jumped forward again, aiming for the head. He would not leave Flintstar to fight this thing alone.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old November 17th, 2019, 07:13 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

After a long day of patrolling the borders and serving ThunderClan, Honeybrume figured she could use some time to herself. She couldn't remember the last time she did something for fun, so perhaps a little self-treatment was needed. A solitary hunt should do just fine.

The lithe she-cat slithered through the familiar undergrowth, traveling to her favorite hunting spot. A female pheasant nested there every year, and sometimes a few of the grownup chicks establish a home nearby, making hunting in that area extremely satisfying. Honeybrume hid herself beneath an overgrown patch of ferns – still as a rock. Observant. Patient. Waiting...

Surely enough, a plump pheasant came pecking out into the clearing. A smirk curled up her muzzle as she narrowed at it excitingly, loosening her shoulders so she'd be ready to pounce. But it was too far. She needed it to be closer. So she stayed there a little while longer, focusing all her attention on the pretty-colored bird. Come on, just a little closer...

@xeno

Last edited by Doom; November 17th, 2019 at 07:14 PM.
Old November 17th, 2019, 08:35 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
After a long day of patrolling the borders and serving ThunderClan, Honeybrume figured she could use some time to herself. She couldn't remember the last time she did something for fun, so perhaps a little self-treatment was needed. A solitary hunt should do just fine.

The lithe she-cat slithered through the familiar undergrowth, traveling to her favorite hunting spot. A female pheasant nested there every year, and sometimes a few of the grownup chicks establish a home nearby, making hunting in that area extremely satisfying. Honeybrume hid herself beneath an overgrown patch of ferns – still as a rock. Observant. Patient. Waiting...

Surely enough, a plump pheasant came pecking out into the clearing. A smirk curled up her muzzle as she narrowed at it excitingly, loosening her shoulders so she'd be ready to pounce. But it was too far. She needed it to be closer. So she stayed there a little while longer, focusing all her attention on the pretty-colored bird. Come on, just a little closer...

@xeno

Rustle.. Rustle.. Something moved among the foliage. And then.. A streak of golden fur darted out of a bush into the clearing. The pheasant hardly had time to spread it's wings before it's neck had been caught in the mouth of the tom. It was Goldenshade, who had sunk his fangs into it's vulnerable throat and pinned it's flailing body to the ground. He waited until it had stopped twitching under his paws before giving a satisfied huff and turned to face Honeybrume with a broad, blood-stained grin. He had known she was there. In fact, he had been stalking her for quite a long time, patiently waiting for the right moment to jump out and greet her. His obsession had only grown more potent the longer she avoided him. She was his very own forbidden fruit.. One that he had plans to keep for himself forever- even if it had to be against her will. Until he got bored of her, at least.

The tom, with the pheasant limp between his teeth, inched toward Honeybrume, his petrifying gaze gleaming with desire. He gave a sly wink as he practically thrust the pheasant in her face, waiting expectantly for her to accept his offering. "I caught this for you.." A throaty purr rolled in his chest.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old November 17th, 2019, 09:15 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno View Post

Rustle.. Rustle.. Something moved among the foliage. And then.. A streak of golden fur darted out of a bush into the clearing. The pheasant hardly had time to spread it's wings before it's neck had been caught in the mouth of the tom. It was Goldenshade, who had sunk his fangs into it's vulnerable throat and pinned it's flailing body to the ground. He waited until it had stopped twitching under his paws before giving a satisfied huff and turned to face Honeybrume with a broad, blood-stained grin. He had known she was there. In fact, he had been stalking her for quite a long time, patiently waiting for the right moment to jump out and greet her. His obsession had only grown more potent the longer she avoided him. She was his very own forbidden fruit.. One that he had plans to keep for himself forever- even if it had to be against her will. Until he got bored of her, at least.

The tom, with the pheasant limp between his teeth, inched toward Honeybrume, his petrifying gaze gleaming with desire. He gave a sly wink as he practically thrust the pheasant in her face, waiting expectantly for her to accept his offering. "I caught this for you.." A throaty purr rolled in his chest.
Honeybrume watched helplessly as the familiar flash of yellow stole her prey. Goldenshade. Her mind hissed his name as she dug her claws irritably into the soil. The small she-cat remained frozen beneath in the undergrowth – afraid to move. Maybe he hadn't seen her yet. Maybe she could escape.

But she was wrong. The slimy tom shot a bloody smile directly at her, sending a bristling chill down her spine. Honeybrume didn't know how to react as he approached her, dropping the pheasant at her paws. His profound purr did nothing but revolt her, turning her stomach inside-out. Slowly rising from the undergrowth, Honeybrume took one look at the pheasant, one look at Goldenshade, then turned and padded off with a flick of her tail.

She refused to interact with him. There was no point in giving a tom like him any attention.
Old November 17th, 2019, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Honeybrume watched helplessly as the familiar flash of yellow stole her prey. Goldenshade. Her mind hissed his name as she dug her claws irritably into the soil. The small she-cat remained frozen beneath in the undergrowth – afraid to move. Maybe he hadn't seen her yet. Maybe she could escape.

But she was wrong. The slimy tom shot a bloody smile directly at her, sending a bristling chill down her spine. Honeybrume didn't know how to react as he approached her, dropping the pheasant at her paws. His profound purr did nothing but revolt her, turning her stomach inside-out. Slowly rising from the undergrowth, Honeybrume took one look at the pheasant, one look at Goldenshade, then turned and padded off with a flick of her tail.

She refused to interact with him. There was no point in giving a tom like him any attention.
Goldenshade's twisted grin dropped as soon as she turned her back to him. He had to bite back a frustrated snarl. This she-cat was impossibly difficult to court. Before all it took was a charming smile in their direction and mollies would throw themselves at him like flies to crowfood. Why didn't anything he do work? She must've just been playing hard to get.. She had to be. There was no way any she-cat could be so disinterested in him. He'd always get his way sooner or later. This would be no different.

He ran ahead and leaped in front of her before she could take a paw-step further, holding his tail out to stop her. "Aw, c'mon now sweetheart. Won't you give a poor tom a chance? What's the harm?" He pleaded, feigning a doleful expression. "It's not like you've got any other toms chasing your tail.."

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
Old November 17th, 2019, 10:24 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Quote:
Goldenshade's twisted grin dropped as soon as she turned her back to him. He had to bite back a frustrated snarl. This she-cat was impossibly difficult to court. Before all it took was a charming smile in their direction and mollies would throw themselves at him like flies to crowfood. Why didn't anything he do work? She must've just been playing hard to get.. She had to be. There was no way any she-cat could be so disinterested in him. He'd always get his way sooner or later. This would be no different.

He ran ahead and leaped in front of her before she could take a paw-step further, holding his tail out to stop her. "Aw, c'mon now sweetheart. Won't you give a poor tom a chance? What's the harm?" He pleaded, feigning a doleful expression. "It's not like you've got any other toms chasing your tail.."
Honeybrume wrinkled her nose when Goldenshade blocked her path, scoffing. Why did he have to be so keen on her? That scar she gave him should have been a clear sign of disinterest, but apparently no means yes to this tom. Her gaze was impatient on him as he attempted to woo her once more with that so-called "charm", and she was actually handling it pretty well....until that last comment.

"Hey!" Honeybrume snapped, boldly narrowing her ears at him, although her eyes appeared weak and glossy. "I'm...just not looking for anyone right now." She lied. It wasn't her fault all the toms she'd met so far were pigs – including Goldenshade. She just needed a little more time to search...yeah, that's all. It's not like true love would be easy to find, and this guy certainly wasn't her true love. Shaking off his rudely degrading observation, the lithe she-cat attempted to slither around him, turning her nose up in a haughty manner. "And would you please leave me alone."
Old November 17th, 2019, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Honeybrume wrinkled her nose when Goldenshade blocked her path, scoffing. Why did he have to be so keen on her? That scar she gave him should have been a clear sign of disinterest, but apparently no means yes to this tom. Her gaze was impatient on him as he attempted to woo her once more with that so-called "charm", and she was actually handling it pretty well....until that last comment.

"Hey!" Honeybrume snapped, boldly narrowing her ears at him, although her eyes appeared weak and glossy. "I'm...just not looking for anyone right now." She lied. It wasn't her fault all the toms she'd met so far were pigs – including Goldenshade. She just needed a little more time to search...yeah, that's all. It's not like true love would be easy to find, and this guy certainly wasn't her true love. Shaking off his rudely degrading observation, the lithe she-cat attempted to slither around him, turning her nose up in a haughty manner. "And would you please leave me alone."
Ah.. So his snide comment had cut her deep. Interesting, he remarked with a smirk. Before she could escape, Goldenshade slammed a giant paw down in front of her face. You aren't slipping through my claws again.. "I don't think I could.." He softened his voice till it was little more than a gentle rumble in his throat and lowered his head in defeat. "I'm sorry. I think we got off on the wrong paw.." His eyes locked longingly with hers as he tried to persuade her. "I was just.. love struck. I acted rashly. I'm not such a bad cat, truly. Please, just give me a chance.. Honeybrume.."

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
Old November 17th, 2019, 11:16 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Quote:
Ah.. So his snide comment had cut her deep. Interesting, he remarked with a smirk. Before she could escape, Goldenshade slammed a giant paw down in front of her face. You aren't slipping through my claws again.. "I don't think I could.." He softened his voice till it was little more than a gentle rumble in his throat and lowered his head in defeat. "I'm sorry. I think we got off on the wrong paw.." His eyes locked longingly with hers as he tried to persuade her. "I was just.. love struck. I acted rashly. I'm not such a bad cat, truly. Please, just give me a chance.. Honeybrume.."
Hm. Why the sudden switch of tactic? Honeybrume was never a fan of self-pity parties, and his erratic transitions between obsessive and calm really creeped her out. Sighing sharply, she looked up at Goldenshade with an unsure, quizzical expression. "I don't understand you. Why would you be so 'love-struck' by a she-cat who scratched the fur off your nose? And I believe your judgment on love is extremely shallow and flawed." She shook her head in bewilderment. "You don't even know me! And I know nothing about you." After a brief pause to re-think her words, Honeybrume's gaze turned cold as she addressed him with a low, serious hiss. "No. I know who you are. You're a selfish and obsessive fox-heart. I know that you are rude, absurd, and have absolutely no regard for others' feelings. So tell me why should I care about your feelings towards me?" Her tail lashed aggressively behind her, waiting eagerly for his response.

Last edited by Doom; November 17th, 2019 at 11:30 PM.