Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:29 AM

Old July 2nd, 2019, 12:07 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

"I know he was important to you," he mumbled with a paw kicking at the dirt idly as he struggled through his foggy cloud of thoughts, somehow racing and feeling slow as a snail at the same time. "And... I wish-- I don't know. It's... complicated." Now, he was a broken record stuck repeating itself, so he shook his head. Voice wavering, he murmured, "I'm sorry it was him." For his own sake, for Lionstorm's. Neither of them had wanted things to happen this way.

Fawnpaw's stomach twisted as he asked if he had enough time, because it incited a panic in him that screamed it wasn't enough, could never be enough... There was never a true point of moving on, but he imagined it might fade. It just didn't feel like a reality in his naivete and inexperience. "That's... uh," his meow was hoarse, almost on the brink of breaking down but holding it together somehow, "not really my choice, I don't think. But..." Lionstorm seemed to want his opinion regardless. "But I guess?" It tumbled from him like a breathy squeak because he knew it didn't reflect everything his heart was saying about needing more recovery, but rationally he recognized that perhaps training was what he needed to move on.

"I don't... it's not--" Fawnpaw sputtered, grateful for the offer and demonstrating this with a gentle look, but wishing he could elaborate more succinctly. "It was more about having... a traditional apprenticeship, like the experience that everyone goes through, but I get it." Fawnpaw had come to terms with it, sort of. He knew it wouldn't happen when nothing would bring Leopardshine back. In a small mumble, he added, "It would've happened eventually anyway, but... I didn't think it'd be like that-- so, traumatic." And horrible. He couldn't imagine how Lionstorm felt. "I'm still here for you though, y'know?" Lionstorm had never taken him up on the offer and he didn't expect that'd change, but he thought he'd try.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 5th, 2019, 06:26 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

{Open!}

Terrorlynx sat on the ThunderClan side of the border. A foggy, contemplative look had settled in his eyes as he stared absent-mindedly towards RiverClan territory. His fluffy tail swished, and the faint scent of smoke rolled off of him. It was a scent he'd carried since birth, inexplainable but something he took comfort in nonetheless - nobody really approached a cat who smelled like the epidemy of danger. Not to mention the deep claw marks that stretched across his muzzle and the claw scratch still visible on his left cheek. The dark-colored maine coon tom was a generally forboding sight, what with his scars and hulking muscular figure. Not to mention his solitary, stoic behavior and the way his deep purr rumbled in the most unemotional way possible.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 8th, 2019, 08:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
"I know he was important to you," he mumbled with a paw kicking at the dirt idly as he struggled through his foggy cloud of thoughts, somehow racing and feeling slow as a snail at the same time. "And... I wish-- I don't know. It's... complicated." Now, he was a broken record stuck repeating itself, so he shook his head. Voice wavering, he murmured, "I'm sorry it was him." For his own sake, for Lionstorm's. Neither of them had wanted things to happen this way.

Fawnpaw's stomach twisted as he asked if he had enough time, because it incited a panic in him that screamed it wasn't enough, could never be enough... There was never a true point of moving on, but he imagined it might fade. It just didn't feel like a reality in his naivete and inexperience. "That's... uh," his meow was hoarse, almost on the brink of breaking down but holding it together somehow, "not really my choice, I don't think. But..." Lionstorm seemed to want his opinion regardless. "But I guess?" It tumbled from him like a breathy squeak because he knew it didn't reflect everything his heart was saying about needing more recovery, but rationally he recognized that perhaps training was what he needed to move on.

"I don't... it's not--" Fawnpaw sputtered, grateful for the offer and demonstrating this with a gentle look, but wishing he could elaborate more succinctly. "It was more about having... a traditional apprenticeship, like the experience that everyone goes through, but I get it." Fawnpaw had come to terms with it, sort of. He knew it wouldn't happen when nothing would bring Leopardshine back. In a small mumble, he added, "It would've happened eventually anyway, but... I didn't think it'd be like that-- so, traumatic." And horrible. He couldn't imagine how Lionstorm felt. "I'm still here for you though, y'know?" Lionstorm had never taken him up on the offer and he didn't expect that'd change, but he thought he'd try.

@BILL.
For a good moment, Lionstorm was silent. Trying to process everything, to conjure the words he wanted to say. But he had nothing.

So, Lionstorm settled on a quiet, "I'm here for you too." It was weird, stating that when he felt the chill of loneliness, the nagging voice in the corner of his mind that told him Fawnpaw wouldn't be there for him when he needed it. He wouldn't stay, he'd leave like Leopardshine, and Lionstorm would be all alone.

Ears flattening, he shuffled over to get close to Fawnpaw, enough to where their pelts brushed. "You'd better not go anywhere," he muttered softly. The camp barrier was in sight, but Lionstorm hardly noticed when his attention was on Fawnpaw.

His stupid baby.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 8th, 2019, 08:32 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

The coil within him was wound tightly, threatening to burst from exertion and spill his emotions in a messy display that he'd been trying to avoid. Desperate, Fawnpaw took the inch that Lionstorm offered and turned it into a mile, pressing into his golden pelt to muffle a single bark of a sob that erupted from deep within him somewhere. Once it was over, he lingered there, simply waiting. Afraid it would happen again and he wouldn't have the control to stop it this time.

"I'm not going anywhere," Fawnpaw promised, tender. He understood the angle that Lionstorm was edging but put an early stop to his efforts, instead making the connection for him. "I'm not going to leave you."

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 15th, 2019, 07:21 PM
~Shy Bean~

(Not sure if there what Bill's plot idea was so if you're interested in it please let me know what it is, thanks :>)

Littlebud tasted the air, his ears twitching as he scanned for any signs of intruders. He spotted a large maine coon tom on the other side of the border, but the warrior paid the RiverClan patrol no mind. "Seems clear to me," he meowed as he turned to look at Snowsong. He didn't bother to address the ThunderClan tom, considering he wasn't trespassing and seemed to have no intention of doing so. "See anything suspicious?"

@Flameleaf

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 16th, 2019, 09:34 PM
Might disappear again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
(Not sure if there what Bill's plot idea was so if you're interested in it please let me know what it is, thanks :>)

Littlebud tasted the air, his ears twitching as he scanned for any signs of intruders. He spotted a large maine coon tom on the other side of the border, but the warrior paid the RiverClan patrol no mind. "Seems clear to me," he meowed as he turned to look at Snowsong. He didn't bother to address the ThunderClan tom, considering he wasn't trespassing and seemed to have no intention of doing so. "See anything suspicious?"

@Flameleaf
Uhm, the plot idea was one of our characters notice droplets of blood leading to the river, and we can choose to ignore it or not. I don't know if you're interested, but if you are then we can do that.

----

Snowsong narrowed her eyes at the Thunderclan warrior, but said nothing about it. "Hm..." She slowly turned to look at Littlebud. "No, I'm not seeing anything suspicious..." The white she-cat glanced at the Thunderclan tom again, then shook her head and turned away. "Have you?"

Character Site

Old July 17th, 2019, 03:20 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Uhm, the plot idea was one of our characters notice droplets of blood leading to the river, and we can choose to ignore it or not. I don't know if you're interested, but if you are then we can do that.

----

Snowsong narrowed her eyes at the Thunderclan warrior, but said nothing about it. "Hm..." She slowly turned to look at Littlebud. "No, I'm not seeing anything suspicious..." The white she-cat glanced at the Thunderclan tom again, then shook her head and turned away. "Have you?"
Just as he was about to agree, Littlebud spotted a few droplets of crimson blood staining the grass - still fresh. He lightly kicked Snowsong to get her attention, since his stubby tail couldn't do the job for him - and gestured to it with his paw. "Looks like we have company," he meowed. "We better make sure we don't have foxes or something lurking around." Dropping into a crouch, he snaked along the side of the blood trail, nose in the grass to pick up on scents. "Keep a look out behind me Snowsong," Littlebud said quietly.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:44 AM
Might disappear again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Just as he was about to agree, Littlebud spotted a few droplets of crimson blood staining the grass - still fresh. He lightly kicked Snowsong to get her attention, since his stubby tail couldn't do the job for him - and gestured to it with his paw. "Looks like we have company," he meowed. "We better make sure we don't have foxes or something lurking around." Dropping into a crouch, he snaked along the side of the blood trail, nose in the grass to pick up on scents. "Keep a look out behind me Snowsong," Littlebud said quietly.
She jumped slightly as she was kicked. "Hm?" The she-cat turned to look at him, then narrowed her eyes as she saw he was already following a trail of blood. She was about to say something, but she closed her mouth as she was told to keep a look out. "Alright." She murmured with a nod, then she began to follow at a slow pace, making sure to glance over her shoulder every now and then.

Character Site

Old July 18th, 2019, 11:30 AM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

She jumped slightly as she was kicked. "Hm?" The she-cat turned to look at him, then narrowed her eyes as she saw he was already following a trail of blood. She was about to say something, but she closed her mouth as she was told to keep a look out. "Alright." She murmured with a nod, then she began to follow at a slow pace, making sure to glance over her shoulder every now and then.
Littlebud halted as the blood trail lead to a half-eaten rabbit. He sniffed the carcass, and was alarmed by a faint scent of fox lingering on the prey. "There's fox scent on it," he reported to his Clanmate. "Meaning it could be somewhere in the territory." He stood up and straightened.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 23rd, 2019, 04:00 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Orchidleaf had left the Riverclan camp to originally hunt for some prey which she ended up making a pile of it a few fox lengths back but smelling the Thunderclan border, she got curious. She had visited the borders a decent amount but each time there seemed to be nobody there and she wanted to meet new cats from other clans instead of just talking to her usual friends. Not that she didn't like them she just wanted something new or rather someone new to talk to, to interest her to the point of wanting to know more which her friends had been lacking in a bit recently. Usually when she snuck off out of camp she would get yelled at because she should've gotten another cat to come with her in case she got attacked but she didn't really care, and she did not like to be yelled at. Though whenever she was told to bring someone else they brought up her size! Just because she was plump didn't mean she wasn't strong enough to look after herself. When most cats looked at her she only got two reactions, either they laugh at how fat she is/seems or they're intimidated by her size even when she acts nice to them. @GLaDOS
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; July 23rd, 2019 at 04:00 AM.