Today 01:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2020, 09:16 AM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[ @Beau @S-oft ]

Lilytail let out a burst of laughter. “He was sad that we didn't get to go swimming!” She took a minute to stop laughing and continued. “I don't what crazy world you come from, but in clans, young apprentices normally focus on training, not on finding a mate.” She let out another snort of laughter. “And I don't exactly see a trail of swooning mollies following behind you, either.” She remembered his question. “Oh yeah! My name's Lilytail. This is Tinypaw,” she said, indicating her apprentice.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf

Last edited by Banneret; April 20th, 2020 at 09:16 AM.
Old April 20th, 2020, 09:47 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

[ @Beau @FireSandwich ]

Tinypaw gave the stranger a half glare half curious look. He was confused, puzzled, but in a way that captured his interest. His cheeks began to heat at the mention of Mollys; was he meant to be interested in them? He was only three moons old, not nearly as grown as those who were in the same position aa him. The mute kitten quickly skipped ahead of the pair, the conversation of relationships and icky love was not something he wanted to be apart of.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 20th, 2020, 10:11 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
"Ok. Maybe I could give it to Gingerpaw. We haven't talked in a while and he is my best friend. Besides, it might make him less grumpy and that would be good for all of us." she laughed.

@Mentallyunstable
"That's a great idea, let's go!"

(Sorry for the late reply)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 20th, 2020, 10:11 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@FireSandwich @S-oft
Ace perked his ears, “ah, swimming! A noble pursuit. A little chilly to really be enjoyable today, but I appreciate your enthusiasm kid! Where I come from, there’s this lake- biggest lake you’ve ever seen! A cat could swim right out to the middle and have trouble seein the other side. I used to take my- er- I used to go there every year when the weather started warmin up and I’d catch myself the biggest trout there was to find!” He let out a purr at the memory, trying to ignore the claws digging into his heart. The she-cat’s other words pulled him out of his thoughts and Ace squinted down at the younger cat again, realizing he was quite a bit younger than Ace had thought. He’d just assumed he was a small cat, “hmm, I suppose he is a bit younger that I had thought. Maybe the mollies are still a little scary to ya, ey champ? Well I’ll let you in on a secret- they still scare me too!”
Chuckling, Ace straightened up and turned his attention back to the feline who was closer to his age, “what’s this about apprentices? Looks like a regular young tom to me- what is he apprenticin to be?” The loner chuckled again in response to his companion’s observation that there wasn’t a line of she-cats trailing him and shot back, “eh, I told em to scram- they were scarin off the prey. Just you wait, when we get where we’re going, the mollies of your Riverclan, was it, will be eatin out of my paw.” Remembering that he was speaking to a she-cat, Ace added, “oh but not to worry- I’m a very respectable tom. I don’t go for any of that cheating business. I like to have fun, but I won’t go breakin any hearts. One broken cat in a relationship is already one too many.”
The two cats’ names took the sleek tom by surprise, “Lilytail and Tinypaw? Interesting names ya got there, folks. Well, it’s nice to meet ya both.” Grinning, Ace swept into a little bow with his paw outstretched before trotting back up beside Lilytail. He let out a thoughtful hum and turned to Tinypaw, “yknow, kid, I think I know what you need- a new name. I mean, what kinda name is Tinypaw? You’re short, yeah, one could even say tiny, but that’s just it. You need to strike fear into your enemies with your name alone! You should be Bigpaw, or Massivepaw, or Ginormouspaw! Bigger the better. Scare em off with your name so ya don’t even have to fight em!”

Last edited by dionysus; April 20th, 2020 at 10:16 AM.
Old April 20th, 2020, 10:15 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
"That's a great idea, let's go!"

(Sorry for the late reply)
"Ok!" Lotuspaw smiled. They headed back to camp.

(And I guess this is the end of the rp since I already gave the food to gingerpaw during the RC meeting)
Old April 20th, 2020, 10:17 AM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
"Ok!" Lotuspaw smiled. They headed back to camp.

(And I guess this is the end of the rp since I already gave the food to gingerpaw during the RC meeting)
(Awesome and sorry again)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 20th, 2020, 10:34 AM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days

[ @Beau @S-oft @Bill ]

“He's an apprentice to become a warrior, like me.” She snorted at Ace's claim. “Oh really? Any she-cat? If that's true, I’ll point out a certain she-cat to you and see how you deal with her.” She paused, and observed “and you don't see me eating out of your paw.” She walked forward in silence for a moment, thinking of Jumpfur. When she snapped back to reality, they were in front of the camp entrance. “Well, here we are.” She flicked her ears back. ‘Ugh...Being in front of a lot of cats always makes me nervous.’ “Well, let's take you to Lionstar. Good luck.” She turned to Tinypaw. “Go get yourself some prey, ok?”

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 20th, 2020, 12:15 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Tinypaw was starting to grow annoyed at the Tom cat, how respectful! He wanted to talk to him, so many things to say, but when he got the build up to it... nothing came out, as always. He bit his lip, suddenly insecure about his name. He knew he was smaller than the other cats, sure, but that didn't make his name bad, did it? Tinypaw ran ahead into the clearing at his mentors instructions, leaving the other two to it.

@Beau @FireSandwich

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 20th, 2020, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post
Eagleflower noticed her curiousity in her eyes as they walked, glinting in her orbs. He allowed himself a soft smile. Perhaps he should open up about it. He didn't have to go into detail, but it was just nice to know another cat knew. He let out a huff, eyes growing clouded. He'd have to get over it soneday. And he was choosing today.
"Well, hah, you look curious, and...erm...I've been meaning to talk about it, so... Here we are." He inhaled deeply, eyes settling in a spot ahead of him. Forever moving forwards.
"When I first came here from Skyclan, I had some family troubles. Well, adopted family, not officially, but, whatever. Things were rocky between me and a broth- afriend of mine, and he got up to all sorts of things I wouldn't want to speak about. He....his brother... His brother vanished, and he was just super stressed out. but his sister and me were close. Super close. But because we were apprentices, we couldn't go any further. And I respected that. And Lion, well, he made sure of it. After my warrior ceremony, Lionstar singled her out. She wasn't being the greatest at that moment. So her brother was out off about it, and ran away shortly after she disappeared. I haven't seen either of them in...a long, long time." He explained, exhaling in relief. He needed that out.

Eagleflower smiled as she took it all in. It had been quite a bit of information. He smiled at her as she gazed of into the distance, processing it all. It must have been hard to change clans, then be captured and come back after so long. He wondered what would happen if that ever happened to him. No one would go looking for him, that was for sure. He wasn't that impirtant, and not many cats paid attention to him. Which was good, of course. Being an introvert, he hated the spolight. Intensely. He smiled at her amazement. Dipping his head modestly, he gave her a small smile.
"I'm always happy to help. I know how hard it is to settle into a new place." He'd moved twice, one of which he didn't remember. He'd been to young to remember. He let out a small laugh. "Good to know you don't love drama, because things are a disaster. In all of the clans, really."
Leopardblaze realized that he had caught on to her obvious curiosity and felt slight embarrassed, feeling that she made him bring it up. She listened to him quietly noticing his eyes clouding with emotion as he spoke. When he finished speaking she heard him give a relieved exhale, she hesitated for a moment before softly speaking, "I'm sorry... I know how it feels to have cats you care about disappear." She didn't like cats to be sad, she always tried to make everyone feel better, though not always knowing how. But now she felt a wave of emotion rise up inside of her, pain from many moons ago that she thought had been resolved long ago were back. She took in a slow deep breath to force those emotions away, she was home and that's what matters right now.

She focused her steady green gaze on him as he began to speak again, nodding as he mentioned the difficulty of settling into a new place, "Yes it certainly is, especially when I didn't know the territory very well to begin with before I was cap-..." She let herself trail off, she hated to think about that place. Having to spend all those moons with Twolegs and with no other cat to talk to it was very hard on her.

She stifled a small laugh, her whiskers twitching in amusement as he mention her not loving drama. After a moment she realized she hadn't said very much and somewhat felt that she should give somewhat of an explanation, "Sorry if I'm having you do all the talking, I prefer to listen a lot more... Mostly because I'm a little shy and I always feel like I'll miss out on something if I talk to much." She felt her ears growing a bit warm, hoping she didn't make herself sound dumb.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; April 20th, 2020 at 12:25 PM.
Old April 20th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Dipper @Slushie

The blue-gray molly was ready to let it go, she had said twice now that she was fine. They were on a hunting patrol, now was not the time to go poking at her. However the words that were coming from the other warrior's mouth blew away whatever concentration she had managed to get. Lashing her tail in frustration, Cobaltshade turned her head to glare at Fawnsqueak. Why was he doing this?
"I'm personally insulted by the fact you're disregarding what I'm saying. It feels like you're implying that I don't have good judgement and can't decide for myself when I'm too injured to go out on a patrol despite the fact I'm a seasoned warrior who knows how to go to the medicine cat den. And I'm personally insulted because you don't think I'd share if something was bothering me injury-wise. So please, can you just leave me alone? We're on a patrol, I'm fine, we don't need to slow down."
Briefly she looked to Goosepaw, appreciating his input. Exhaling a measured breath, she turned her back to Fawnsqueak to try and concentrate on her job.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread